We Don't Talk Anymore ; Seulm...

By -taeyongie

<<In which ,Kang Seulgi has lost contact with Park Jimin after they have braken up without a acceptable... More

don't
talk
anymore
like
we
used
to
do
part2 ; 0
part2 ; 1
part2; 2
part2 ; 3

we

407 8 0
By -taeyongie

Seulgi's Point of view

Its been 4 years since me and jimin have brake up . I felt like it just happened just like that . and it really hurts damn much .

I moved to australia and future my studies there . living in korea , its a nightmare . As long as my family is happy here its good enough for me .

You know .. i couldn't really forget him for the first and second year and that made me keeping stressing myself to think how to forget him . I built a house there , and the place is where i really love and can calm myself when i am stressed .

but everytime i tried to calm myself i would cry because of remembering the past . It really hurts when someone that you really love suddenly screamed at you saying the thing that we didn't even dare to do .

I was , dumbfounded. I could get crazy if i keep thinking of it .

I just don't get it ! why did he blame me such things that i didn't do and by that he broke up with me .

Its not like i didn't knew jimin , he's not that type of person who get angry easily but only if he's seen it by his own eyes . we've been together since like years , i could say .. more than 7 years and then we suddenly lose contact .

I didn't dare to talked to him anymore after graduation since we brake up before graduation. I could say life after graduation is as bad as hell .

Luckily my family is quiet wealthy to move here .

* holds hair in frustration * what have i done that made him do that to me .

The most hurtful thing is , he had promised me that we'll stay together till the end of our lives but it seems to not happen . plus , we was supposed to be engaged after graduation.

Well , you wanna know what ? i didn't even have a graduation or prom photo . because i skip all of that by wasting my time by crying.

After i came to australia, i literally change . I am not the old seulgi cause you know what ?

she's dead .

I worked as a part time model so that i could get some allowances, because for me life .. we can't always let our parents gave everything .. its time for me to give them back what they need .

I didn't even have a new boyfriend through out these 4 years , yet my parents always asked me when will i get married . yeah .. since i am the only child they have so they would only put it all on me .

Plus , they actually arranged me with some random dude which is my dad's manager son .

He's name is austin , that playboy . idk what to feel , my parents set us out on a date and i literally ran away when i said that i wanted to go to the rest room .

and he would nag the next day at our university. like " you know what ? you're the first girl to leave me behind like that ! don't you know girls are crazy for me but what's wrong with you ?" and things . i would just ignore or if its annoy me badly i would curse him in korean language .

and then my parents would scold me and things when i do that . well , who needs a boyfriend when you have yourself .

" just let me love myself can i ? "

i just don't get it ...
i'm so sick of boys , i never find them attractive anymore ...

after my fourth year , my model agency actually wanted to sent me back to korea because they said that i am already in the senior level so i should get to a higher level there . know what ? i accept it . i can't believe this , look .. my job is my everything plus idk what happen .. at the same time i got transferred back to korea too by my university .

They said i had to accept the offer anyway if i wanted to get into a master level . wth why tho ..

So , that year is when i moved back to korea ... alone . idk whats wrong with my parents cause they wnated to stay in australia. bored of me of course.

to be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
78.6K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
37.7K 1.2K 8
សាច់រឿងមិនសាកសមសម្រាប់ក្មេងក្រោម(18+)មានពាក្យរោលរាលអាសអាភាស🔞
69.5K 3.2K 74
❤️