I need You || [Namjoon x read...

By chickenyourass

"I told you to get out! Are you deaf?" She yelled while checking your purse. "Why are there no money inside... More

Familiar Face
It's you
Kick out
Drunk
Love Quarrel
Two-Face
New Job
Sorry
(Notice for all Reader)
Don't cry
Job to do
Photo shoot
Love You
News
She hate You
Another news
V ?
Acting Skill
Jealousy
Not An Update
You Can Do It
Lies She Made
It's hurt seeing you hurt
Living With J-hope
Video
Caught And It End
Special Chapter

Stay with Me

3.7K 171 22
By chickenyourass

At night-

Nam Joon P.O.V
----------------------------

"Tch... Who does he think he is ? " I thought to myself .

I grab the alcohol bottle and drink the liquid inside it .

*Ring ring*

"Aishh! Who's calling me?!" I take my phone from my pocket .

"Jooniee , where are you?? Why haven't you come home?" Y/n's sweet voice being heard from my phone .

"y/n -ah .. Why are you searching for me? Aren't you mad at me for punching that friend of yours ??" I stand up from my seat while holding the unfinished alcohol .

"I am mad . But how can I feel okay when you haven't got home since the afternoon . And you sounded like a drunk people . " Y/n sounds worry .

I go to the counter and paid the food and alcohol that I had already consumed .

"I'll go home now .. You better wait for me or I'll eat you .." I said then laugh by myself .
"What do you mean by eat me? " She said .

"You really want to know?" I take a sip from the bottle I was holding .

"Yeah ." She said .

"Heh .. It mean , spreading your le- " I was cut off by y/n .

"Okay shushh . I know , I know . Fine , I'll wait for you . " She said quickly then end the call before I can answer .

"I havent finished talking , y/n.." I was a little hurt .

I put my phone back into my pocket and laugh by myself again . Then I walk to my car and get into it .

End of NamJoon P.O.V
-------------------------------------

-At Nam Joon Home -

Nam Joon got home and walk to the front door .

He unlocked it and get in then locked it again .

"Y/n , where are you?" He said .

You didn't hear his voice because you're taking a shower .

"Y/n?" he said again with a louder voice.

You were shocked that you had gotten home .

You put on the sweater and pant that you got from NamJoon's closet because you haven't take your bag at JungKook's house .

"I'm here ." You said , rushing out from your room .

"Where are you just now?" He walk closer to you .

"I'm at my room , having a shower .." You look at the floor .

"You smell good ." He said , holding your shoulder .

" Joonie , are you drunk ?" You said .

"No , I'm not .." He said , resting his head on your shoulder .

"Drunk people often said that they're not drunk .." You lift his head from your shoulder and take him to his room .

"Where are you taking me?" He suddenly hugged you from the back .

"Yah! Joonie , don't suprised me like that . I'm taking you to your room . " You slap his hand but he didn't release you .

He pick you up , bridal style . And walk to his room .

"Aishh , you're really drunk . Let me down , I'll bring some water for you." You said , wriggle in his arm .

"Shush... I'm not .. Shut up or I'll ea-" You cut him again .

"Come on... You had cut me twice .. You're really trying to get on my nerve .." He raised both his eyebrow .

"Then don't say something dirty to me ." You said .

He put you on his bed and sit near you .

"Y/n.." He look at you .

"Yes?" You said .

"Why are you so pretty?? " He hold your hand .

"W-what .. I don't know .. God made me like this , so what more to be question? " You blush .

"Aigoo , you look so cute when you blush .. " He smiles .

"I wish I had a dimple like you . So cute ." You look at his dimple when he smiles.

"You can't get a dimple like mine except our baby " He whispers to you .

"Yaish! What baby? We're not even a couple !" You push him and blush again .

He laugh and lay next to you .

"Forget about it . Let's just sleep . "He hugs you tightly .

"I'll go to my bedroom . "You said but he didn't release you from his hug.

"Stay with me .. " He kissed your neck.

You just nodded and remained silent because you got blush again .

-Next day-

"Nam Joonie?" You wake up and saw that he's not near you .

"Ne?" He said , walking out from the bathroom .

Your eyes got widen . You look at him from head to toe.

"Looking at a nice view in the morning , huh? " He said , chuckling .

"Y-yah , put on some c-clothes !" You stuttered and turn around.

He chuckled again and put on outfit .

"Y/n , you can turn around now . " He said , walking to you .

You turn around and look up to look at his face .

"Good morning , jagi ." He said and kiss your lip.

"J-jagi? " You said .

"Yeah , you're my jagi . " He said .

You smile . You stand up and walk out from the room .

"Where are you going?" He ask .

"Making some food cuz I'm hungry . " You said .

"Make one for me too " He said , walking after you .

-In the kitchen -

"You really good at cooking ." Nam joon said , eating the food you make .

"Well, I always cook and do all the laundry at my home . I mean , my aunt home .." You said , rolling your eyes because you had to say about your aunt again .

"Why do you hate her ?" He ask .

"Why? Cuz she's a bullshit . Freaking annoying aunt I ever had . But she's the only one I got ... " You were angry at first but got sad because you got no one else except her .

"Sorry ... I didn't mean to make you say sensitive topic . " He look concerned .

"It's okay . " You smile .

*Ring ring*

"Who's calling me this early .." You said , checking your phone .

You smile and walk out from the room .

"Where are you going ?" NamJoon look at you walk past him .

"I'm going to answer the phone call . " You said .

-In the living room-

"Lilyyyy ~" You said .

"y/n ! Why haven't you go to work this week?! I'm doing all your work you know!" Lily sounded angry .

"Aigooo , poor you lil kid ." You tease her .

"Hey , I'm a high schooler . Okay? Come here ! Boss is mad about you !" She said .

"Fineee , I'll go there .. " You said .

You take your clean shirt from the laundry and go to the bathroom . Then you walk to the front door.

"Where are you going ?" Nam Joon said .

"You've been asking that question three time since yesterday .. Anyway , I'm going to work . " You put a quick kiss on his cheek .

"Don't goooo.." He hold your hand and pout.

"I'll be back in the evening . Don't worry . " You chuckled .

" Finee .. I'll drive you then ." He said .

"Okay ." You said .

NamJoon going to his room to take his wallet and car key. While you were going out . You open the door and saw JungKook just about to press the doorbell.

"JungKook??" You said .

___________________________________
TBC

Well , I don't know what to say but please vote . 😃

Anyway , don't forget to check on my new update of ' The Run Away Girl || [ Jungkook X reader ] '

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310 24 22
I-ji is chasing her dream of becoming a hair colourist, packing up and moving from London for a working-holiday to study at Seoul Beauty School. Happ...
7.4K 442 47
Life wasn't easy, it wasn't a picnic or an afternoon spent chasing butterflies. Life was the longest and hardest feat that any of them had ever faced...
175K 7.3K 41
"oh my! he thought you were my boyfriend." you exclaimed in a serious tone before breaking out into pits of laughter. but no matter your reaction, T...
1.9M 77.4K 55
"Now that's a good girl." You were on your way to South Korea to see your aunt, who you'd been away from almost a decade. It was supposed to be a...