jjba oneshots bs !

By NoMonsterLovex

Yes, give time to edit... but here's some one shots :) X Female reader X Male reader X Gender neutral X o... More

Author Note
my idiot ^ Caesar
beautiful boy [ baby//child dio]
[the twin sister] Jonathan
morioh town [m.reader]
bad child [child jotaro]
[Gentleman's] Jonathan & Dio
[in daze and enjoyable] jotaro
jealous [caesar]
my masterpiece [ rohan ]
[my flower] DIO
[ soon joyful arrival ] Avdol
help [ Giorno]
[another life] jolyne
love for love [Jolyne]
love for love [Jolyne pt.2]
[ my angel ] father bruno
triangle [gyro vs. diego ]
triangle [Gyro vs. Diego] [pt2]
triangle [Gyro vs. Diego] [pt3]
crybaby sister [jotaro sister]
[Relax] Kakyion X Reader
[Cute] Dio X M.Reader
[art work] Rohan X M.Reader
[Mate] Straizo X Reader
[bless me] George
[arrogant ] Polnareff X M.Reader
Summer with you [jotaro]
[ you look so lonely] jotaro

no control [ josuke ]

7K 98 35
By NoMonsterLovex

smut!, X female reader and angered issues//hot headed : ]

[7/20]

3rd pov:

[name] have angered issues ; trying not to explode out of little things and sometimes she wouldn't regret her action but with Josuke he's totally opposite. childish, carefree, warm, and kind.

[name] couldn't help to grow a liking.

[name] stare down at Josuke with eyebrows furry together, underneath the table her hands are shaking of many things; anxious and maddening.

"i just think maybe you could reread it again..." [name] teeth grind together with a her eyes cast down to cool warm herself.

"oh! okay." he stare at the textbook but before he take a look at [name] who's shaking in her seat and her body.

"...you okay?" He ask as his worried eyes look at [name] as her reaching point gave in causing her to stand up suddenly that shaken Josuke as his  eyes widen.

"You startled me!...something wrong?" He ask and quickly got up to get closer to [name].

[switching [name] pov]

"I'm leaving, we can continue later! " I spoke quickly as my tone of voice is deep but have a bit of rudeness as he  bite his lips and look around in desperation.

"wait, i can  help you and I really enjoyed your-"

"No josuke - Damnit! I really need to go-" i shouted but cut myself when I realize the hurtful expression.

his  pretty blue eyes sparkles , lips plum with tint of pink and his gem earrings that glint in the light.

words can't escape from me from reflection of josuke eyes. That I saw my face look furious and my jaw tightened.

this isn't how it supposed to go! Why I must be like this of little things even josuke wanted to help.

"Later"

I fix my self away of ashamed. Without another word I left in hurry and escape the dreadful space.

My shaking figure haven't left as people bump into without any excuses or apologize me. With a second thought I ran though the crowns with my breathing got heavier. I need to be calm...calm. I angrily think and stop front my house as I saw my fingers still shaking.

"It's happening" I bite down my bottom lip and slowly my fist reach towards myself. I need to release it on myself. Tears began to pool.

"[name] put your hand down, remember you're hurting yourself..." a voice call.

Rohan stood next me in second, he quickly grab both hands and slowly use it to press his face and squish his cheeks together.

A ting of warmth with sensation flow into my of relief as my vision clear up.

"thanks rohan"

"it's big brother! that bas- "

He grab his tea cup.

" So tell me did he did something stupid again?" he said with a harsh tone as you guys sitting down on the couch. You lean your head back with amuse.

Brother Rohan is overprotective....

"of course not my patience wasn't handling well and I just left him there"

You explained but you felt a bumble of guilt and anger raging up from remembering but your brother jolt up as he's hand crushed the tea cup

"R-Rohan?!" You got up . He sigh deeply, run his hand on his face and look away when I tried to grab his hand.

"go to bed" "Rohan calmly said and reach towards a napkin for his fingers but his back face toward you .

I  stood there for a moment with his action is out of no where and no explanation.

I felt overwhelmed how both times someone is testing my patience, how I able to control my anger inside.

"Alright, fine then what do I even care....sometimes it's growing on me more then I realize"

I sometimes stay up night, as I rearrange my room and then grab some paint to color in the wall.

My eyes trail off to a picture of my mother. I grew tense when I walk closer to the picture frame but I ignore it and throw myself to my bed.

Something hit against my window and I ignore at first but irrational grew inside as I force my self to get out the bed and open my curtains. When my face met with the only one who catch my attention, Josuke. He gave a smile as I carefully open the window. I gasp to the cold and stare at him in amusement.

"surprise! " he rub his neck but I noticed something. He's hair is messy and his eyes have faint dark circles.

"Josuke I think you should go home-" He came in and slam his lips against mine. For a moment I was actually thinking to push him away  but what if I never get a chance like this again.

I gently kiss back and carefully pull him towards the bed . Everything started to heat up with just a simple kiss as he raise his hand towards my waist and grab myself towards him. 

He pulled as we breath heavily.

" [name] I'm so sorry...I get you, so let me make up to you" our face turn beat red and I slowly smiled "josuke"

He chuckled as soon we kiss again but this time with passion and love. I wrap my arms around his neck and he slam us to my bed. He then let me go and bite my neck with his tongue roll down my collarbone. He then slowly run his hands in my shirt and I muffled a moan with my back arching upwards but he bites down my left breast after he lift my shirt.

"wait josuke my brother, Rohan is here" I let out a quiet moan and squeeze my eyes shut as my mind racing of being caught.

He hums and detached himself away as he take off his shirt. He gently runs his hand on my stomach as the other squeeze my left thigh." then lets do it quickly" he spoke and move his hips towards me. A moan escape when he flinched at my attempt to move my hips against his.

He then release his member out and pumped himself as he reach over my hot core. Throbbing but I felt a rub as he gently pump his fingers in but in a rhythm that kept hitting a certain spot.

"I can't take it anymore [name]" he groan, grab a condom and lift one my leg up over his shoulder and the tip enter in as I clench his shoulder . When he thrust forward I breath out sharply but his hand cover my mouth.  He gave a sorry look.

"[name] you're so beautiful " he intertwined our fingers with one hand as he a slam his hips over again then . I try to reach for his arm but he lean closer for me to grab onto him.

My mind frizzy up with his burning body that looms over as inch of muscle move and his speed is hear by our skin slapping. He's eyes were clouded but he maintained eye contact and kiss me again. When I reach over his face, he kiss my hand .

His movements starts to slow down before that he let me ride on his lap.

My swelling lips brush over his collarbone as I force my hips to move at his rhythm but he helps me along the way. his member hit inside at each thrust. Josuke hold onto me as I came.

He then follows, and groan loudly before laying me down.

"I love you" josuke whispered and kiss my shoulder.

" love you " he wrapped his arm around me as we can hear our heart beats. Beating together in a rhythm.

J.🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

716K 15.2K 40
This one is closed. Check out vol. 2!
237K 2.2K 26
FLUFF ANGST and LEMONS. I WILL WARN YOU IF THERE IS A LEMON BY PUTTING A EMOJI 🍋
88.1K 1.6K 37
the spicy jojo x reader hoho 🥵🥵 (reader is gender neutral) this book/j
19.9K 250 23
★STILL UPDATING★ Descriptions and rules are in the book- Headcanons, memes and the occasional one shot. Though one shots will be rare, they will be...