My Dead Boyfriend Jumped Thro...

By s0undtrack

More

My Dead Boyfriend Jumped Through My Window. Wait, what?
(2) My Dead Boyfriend Jumped Through My Window. Wait, what?
(3) My Dead Boyfriend Jumped Through My Window. Wait, what?
(4) My Dead Boyfriend Jumped Through My Window. Wait, what?
(5) My Dead Boyfriend Jumped Through My Window. Wait, what?
(6)My Dead Boyfriend Jumped Through My Window. Wait, what?
(7)My Dead Boyfriend Jumped Through My Window. Wait, what?
(8) My Dead Boyfriend Jumped Through My Window. Wait, what?
(9)My Dead Boyfriend Jumped Through My Window. Wait, what?
[10] My Dead Boyfriend Jumped Through My Window. Wait, what?
[11]My Dead Boyfriend Jumped Through My Window. Wait, what?
SORRY :/

[12]My Dead Boyfriend Jumped Through My Window. Wait, what?

572 5 1
By s0undtrack

**** Oh my gosh. I am so sorry I haven't uploaded in like, two months. It's because I really didn't have time because of school, and school got let out June 17th, and then I was really busy with things...But not anymore, so yay!(: I'm going to post more often from now on, mhk? I think ... :D

[[LOL, I just looked at my comments and votes. I got 61 votes & 16 comments, LMFAO:D ]] ****

CHAPTER 11

Let me make this short.

The. House. Was. Simply. Awesome.

It was huge. Huger than huge. It has like 13 rooms with equal amounts of bathrooms (the first bathroom I saw was still the awesomest, though). There's two living rooms (who needs two living rooms?), a kitchen (seriously, it was very high-tech and super-clean), an arcade (I'm really going to have to visit sometime and play some of those games....), a room with a pool (it was a humungous pool, by the way, there was even a hot tub), a really big balcony facing the backyard (which was so beautiful), and then there was a roof hang-out spot which had a(nother) pool. It also had a basement, but Johnny said it was really dirty or something and we didn't check it out, though it made me curious to see what was down there.

The roof was the last place we checked out, and where we met with Demarkis. It took us like two hours to take the tour of the house (what with me screaming that it was huge and awesome), so the sun was gone and the moon was coming up. No need to worry about my vampire boyfriend getting burnt up.

We walked as a group to where Demarkis was sitting on a bar-stool thing next to a bar-type thing. (I'm really not all that good at explaining things, or know what their names are.)

There were four other chairs next to him so it was perfect for all of us to sit down. It was weird for me to be out by the pool when there's no sun out. I sat closest to Demarkis, then Ethan beside me, then Austie, then Johnny. Demarkis didn't really pay attention to all of us sitting down, but I knew he knew we were there. He's a vampire. Duh.

I shook hands with Demarkis and introduced myself. Even though I probably didn't have to since Demarkis could probably read my mind.... I don't even know.

"Ethan talks about you nearly constantly," he said.

I looked over at Ethan and smiled. He smiled back and then looked embarrassed. Aww!

Then Demarkis had to reach over to Austie and shake her hand and stuff.

Demarkis bent down a little to whisper to Austie, "You two make a cute couple." Then he winked.

Austie looked around. "What?...Oh." She noticed that Demarkis was talking about Johnny. She giggled and said, "We're not a couple."

"Not yet. But soon maybe?"

"I guess... Wait, how did you know....?"

"You guys just act... What do you say these days? Flirty? Yes, I think that's it. And ... Also I read your guys's minds. You like each other."

Then there was just silence in which Austie and Johnny both looked very embarrassed.

"Awkward!" I said and everyone but Demarkis laughed. He just smiled. He doesn't seem very much like the laughing type, anyways.

"So what are we here to talk about, exactly? I don't even know yet," Austie said.

"Well, we are here to talk about the powers that Ethan has been gifted with lately."

"Oh. Kay .... So, when do we start?" I asked.

"Now."

"Like, now, now? Because we're not really talking about it. We're talking about talking about it...."

"So ... Starting NOW we are officially talking about it," Demarkis said. He was trying hard not to smile, I could tell.

"Uh ... So, what's so weird about my powers?" Ethan asked.

"Well, for one, you got them so early. No vampire has been known to be gifted as quickly as you had in the last .... five-hundred years. Didn't Kailynn say that your dream-walking gift happened even before you came to her house?" He nodded. "Then, that's right after you turned. That's probably the most quickly someone has been gifted. And, second. You're powers are extremely rare. The dream-walking, shape-shifting, and memory-showing. Only royals have been known to get them, and no royal has been gifted with them in ... a very, very long time."

"Wait, royals? What do you mean?" I asked.

"There are royals. They are the most special vampires. They share power over the vampire world. They make laws and such," Johnny said.

"Oh... Like laws on... what?"

"How much blood a vampire can drink from any human in a month. Or how many people you can tell. And that you shouldn't tell your family if you continue to live with them."

"Wait...Vampires can still live with their family?"

"Yeah...If their family doesn't think the person is already dead...," said Ethan. I noticed he was talking about himself.

I gave him a sad look and wanted to hug him and make him feel better. But DeMarkis started talking again and I wanted to pay attention.

"Also there are laws stating that some vampires can't even drink any human blood more than three times a year because there are so many vampires living in that area. I wouldn't really mind living there. Ha," he said and stared into a cup I hadn't noticed he had.

He lifted the cup to his mouth and the moon reflected off of it and I could see that the liquid inside of it was red. He was drinking blood. In front of us. With two HUMANS. Um... Inconsiderate much?

"...Um. That's ... That's human blood?" Austie asked nervously.

"Oh no, dear. This is deer blood. I don't drink human blood. Except to change them into vampires."

Oh yeah. Phew. I forgot that DeMarkis was a 'vegetarian.' Well that's not as inconsiderate anymore.

Then Ethan asked, "So ... Wait, what does that mean if I have these rare and early gifts? Or is it just weird?"

"Um ... It could be just weird. Or it could mean that you're the first Vamprire King in three hundred years," DeMarkis said, taking a quick drink of the blood and setting it delecately on the table.

Every one was silent and DeMarkis looked up from his glass and noticed that everyone was staring at him.

I didn't know what to say. Ethan? A king? Um ... That would be awesome, but ... a King?!

"A what?" Ethan finally said.

"Vampire King. They can run the Royal and The Council. Like a normal king, except vampire," said DeMarkis.

"So...I could be a King? A Vampire King?"

"Well you probably are one. I need to consult with a few of my friends about it, but still."

"My boyfriends a king?!" I exclaimed. Then whispered, "That's awesome..."

"Ha. Yeah. That is awesome ... What's the big deal about prince's?" asked Ethan.

"They decide what to do with the other creatures. Like werewolves, fairies, witches, the Vampire King controls basically all of them. "

"Do I...When do I become Vampire King?"

"Well...If we find out that you're already the prince--oh by the way, we'll need a sample of your blood for that--, you'll have to get married before you can start making decisions about anything in the Council."

"I have to get married?! To who?!"

"We have a lot of beautiful royals in which you can marry. You're not forced to marry a royal, but you will get more respect for it. And you have to marry a vampire. The woman who you marry will become the Vampire Queen ..."

"What about me?!" I screeched. Ethan was going to marry a Royal, and if not that he has to marry a VAMPIRE?! Where would that leave me?

***** Short. I have barely any time this weekend because some of my family is coming for the Fourth Of July. (:**********

COMMENT. VOTE. FAN.

COMMENT. VOTE. FAN.

COMMENT. VOTE. FAN.

COMMENT. VOTE. FAN.

COMMENT. VOTE. FAN.

COMMENT. VOTE. FAN.

COMMENT. VOTE. FAN.

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...