(18+)Secrets - Jimin Love/Hate

By BangtanSmuty

You're Bangtan stylist and smut ghost writer. What you didn't know is that Jimin read your stories. Will you... More

Trouble
Thirsty
No Escape
Haunted
The Exchange
"Sweat" Dreams
Missing You
Mess
Better Days
Be Mine
QUESTION
THANK YOU!
ANNOUNCEMENT
Clarifying about my fics

Lost

20.4K 535 259
By BangtanSmuty

The morning light hit your eyelids causing you to frown and turn your head to another side.
Between your light sleep you heard another breath close to your forehead, your eles slowly opened and you could see a foggy image of a boy laying by your side, little by little your consciousness took over and you remembered the last things that happened last night.
The image now cristal clear as you could perfectly see Jimin lost in his dreams, softly smiling while breathing slowly and almost inaudible.
Your heart filled with peace, staring him, taking notice to every little detail of his face. So handsome, so angelical...angelical? You reminded your life went back to the stage 1 when he orders and you obey.
You sighed.
You heard some phone buzzing, clearly not yours so you shut your eyes and pretend to sleep.
Jimin whine while awakening little stresses sighing.
He grabs the phone and the buzzing stops.

JM:"Hyung"

"Where are you? We have training this morning!"
You could hear Jin on the other side.
JM: "What? Oh my..I ...what time is it?"
Jin: "Its almost 10! Our practice starts at 10:30!"
JM: "Damn, I was sleeping. Imma take a shower and be there. 10 minutes!"
Jin:"Where are you? We didn't find you anywhere!"
JM giggle.
JM:"Friend's house."
Jin:"Yah! What friend? You got a girl huuuuh?" He plays
JM:"Shh...she's sleeping."
Jin:"WHAT? OMO! So there's a girl?"
JM:"Bye Hyung ! See you there soon!"
Jin:"YAH!JIMI-"
He shut the call.
He ruffles his hair turning his attention to you, which were back up, naked, half covered by the sheets, revealing your deadly curves.
He sighs.
"I don't really wanna go..." He murmurs touching your hair gently.
He brushes some hair strands out of your face, kissing your forehead.
"Rest well, kitty" he whispers giggling.

Your heart skipping beats with every move he does, you were tryng your best to keep your little lie.
He gets up, you open your eyes to take your lasts views of his body, he dresses his jeans, shirt, take his pone and rush to the door, closing it right begind him.

Y/N POV:
Your heart was about to explode.
What was that?
You sit excited.
"He just gave me ....care??!! He didn't wanna leave? He missed me? He seemed proud he had a night with me to his friends! Omg!" You lay down hugging his pillow and rolling one side to the other on the bed laughing extremely happy.
"wait..." You sit again.
"Why I'm all happy for?" You slap lightly your own cheek. "You're acting like a teenager! The fuck! He's playing a game! Don't you fall for it!"
You get up.
"Shower!" You shout.

Jimin's POV:
He enters the car, heading to BigHit building.
"Aish...." He ruffles his hair again.
"It was so hard to leave her like that. Sleeping so cute, her soft and delicate body, showing some marks I left on her yesterday.. Ready for me to ruin it again...
Why my heart is so tight ? Damn..
I guess I have to do this more...
I wanna mess her so bad, but same time I wanna cuddle and give her protection. I don't want any other guy to even look at her!
The fuck is wrong with me?"

*~*~*~*LATER INNDECEMBER*~*~*~*
You were on your last days of job that year, there was a party tonight which everybody from BigHit would attend. There was still one week until Christmas and you just couldn't wait anymore. You just l.o.v.e.d Xmas!
Your house were already full of colorful lights and the big tree on the corner of the living room.

Everybody went home earlier so they could get ready for the party, it would be fancy, BigHit CEO rented a big and famous night club of Seoul.
You got home, took your shower and went to your closet to chose your most killer dress. You wanted to make Jimin see you, even that he didn't want.

Late night, you were ready to go, took a taxi, 'cause you were going to drink and left your house.

*gotta kill some chimchim*

There you were at the Club door getting your VIP pass. You went inside as a girl showed you the VIP area and took your order, you asked for a drink and sat classy at some couch, watching people dancing so hyped downstairs.

You were just so damn pretty that night and better than that, you knew it. You came to slay.
You met some coworkers that sat by your side joking and bringing a good mood to the party.
Bangtan were there already on a VIP area reserved in front of yours, only for them, the CEO and their manager.
Your phone notified a text.
"Too popular huh?"
There he was, showing up.
Y/N:"???"
JM:"Those guys around you. Don't like it."
Y/N:"Get used."
JM:"Don't tease..."
You simply stared him gazing you from his sit and showed him you blocking your phone and throwing inside your bag with cynical and fake smile, saying "Oops" without sound.

He text you again, but you just stared him, you rise your brows up, like you didn't understand, being ironic.

Another text.

You brought both shoulders slightly up, like you could say "what can I do?", and them put your finger showing your ear like you could say "can't hear you" and laugh ironic.

He sends you another text and you can see he is getting impatient has he flicks his hair backwards and knock his feet on the floor.
You turn your head to the side, giving attention to your coworkers and ignore him.

It was about the 4th drink and you were slightly light headed, dancing timidly close to the VIP grid you felt someone approaching.
"Ms Y/N?"
You bow. He bows.
"Bangtan requests your presence on their VIP area. Would you follow me?"
You freeze searching Jimin's gaze and he is just staring you. He nods with a mischievous smile and you swallow nervously.
"Of course" you act.
You cross the club from some private corridors and reach their VIP area.
The boys were always so happy to see you.
"Y/N look, I picked this outfit myself !"Taehyung gucci boy ran towards you showing himself with a bog boxy smile.
You laughed."Looking so good Taehyung-ssi!"
Their Manager comes to meet you and you bow to him and BH CEO which was right behind you.
"Ms Y/N, you look like a black diamond today! Congrats!" Manager says and you smile shyly.
Jimin's eyes all the time on you.
Your phone buzz and you right away look at him confused. He nods.
"Excuse me! You bow, take some steps away from them and pick it up the phone.

JM:"Meet me on the Bathroom."

You search him but he's not there anymore. You sigh.
You head to the restroom, which was really fancy and had private bathrooms.

*the hall of the restroom*

You entered the restroom hall, searching for him, but no signal.
You say on the corner couch checkong your phone. No new texts. You were bit drunk so you decided to remain sitting, resting a little, to get better.
30 minutes has passed and nothing. He didn't show up. Was he just playing?
You got up, still little bit dizzy, kinda pissed and headed out, when you were almost out, you heard someone moaning low. You first didn't understand because of the loud music but then it hit you again.
And it was coming from outside the Restroom. First thing you thought, someone needs help!
You rushed out and you caught Jimin making out with a unknown girl, your blood started to boil on your vains. Your hands trembling as tears started to form on your eyes, but you wouldn't give this to him that easy. You just passed by, classy, throwing your ponytail on them, heading to the exit of the Club.

Jimin's POV:
"What? She just passed us like that? Wow...she's something huh? Professional. 
Arrrgh I hate the fact I'm not I'm control this time!
Whoa..wait..she's...LEAVING? OMG.That's not good. Fuck.
Did I over do? Fuck."

You went out, and walked some steps away,  so hurt and so pissed still waiting him to come after you like those romantic dramas, but he didn't.

You took your hills off, feeling the cold and almost snowy ground, your breath condensing.
You stopped in front of some pile of cans and kicked them angry.

"Why did he do that? He planned all of this just to toy me! What about miss me huh? What about awakening together at the same bed? Fuck you Park Jimin! I'm SO DONE!"
You shout falling on tears and bending over the fence staring a river in front of you.
You wondered thought those streets crying alone. You thought about leaving BigHit and moving to restart in another place, about going back to kick his face, about just staying on the streets that way.
You were still kind drunk and the floor slippery. And the worst happened.
You twisted your feet because of your "Jack Sparrow" walking (hehe) and feel.
You ripped your dress on your elbow and forearm, cut your legs and hit your forehead on the floor, cutting it. You felt no pain, your heart was hurting so much more and you could only scream in anger remaining on the floor.

Someone touched your shoulder....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.9K 1.5K 17
'𝐼 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝓂𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈 𝓈𝒽𝓊𝓉 𝓊𝓅~' ...
258K 2.9K 61
hehehheehhe 🔞 Requests are open Please check out my new story, The Untold!
23.1K 1K 30
This was a secret, remember? 𝓞𝓾𝓻 𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓼𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽. You weren't bad, 𝘞𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶? You were acting so differently from what...