Yui's Savage Brother(Diabolik...

By Nqchristine18

****WARNING YUI IS A BITCH IN THIS FANFIC***** (Sorry Yui fans) Meet Yuu Komori, who is the complete opposite... More

Yuu Komori Bio
Chap.1: The Arrival....
Chap.2: Welcome To Hell....
Chap.3: Creepy Vampires?!
Chap.4: Welcome To Hell School....
Chap.5: New Friend?
Chap.6: Dealing with Pigeon Face
Chap.7: WTF?!
Chap.8: Another Shitty Day
Chap.9: Teddy Guy Loses His Shit....
Chap.10: Hot Intimacy....
Answer these questions
Chap.11: Redhead & The Savage
Chap.12: I'm Not Your Prey....
Chap.13: Weird Ass Dream....
Chap.14: Things Are Getting Heated....
Chap.15: The Rebel & The Savage
Chap.16: The Three Savages
Chap.17: Face The Truth Yui!
Chap.18: Life Sucks!
Chap.19: Cordelia The Coldhearted Bitch
Chap.20: Where The Fuck Is Yui?
Chap.21: Picking Up The Pieces....
Chap.22: Richter The Scumbag Bastard!
Chap.23: When The Bitch Has Arrived....
Chap.24: The Baddest Bitch In Da Mansion!
Chap.25: It's Going Down For Real!
Chap.26: Choose My Own Fate....
Chap.27: I'M BACK BITCH!!
How Do Like Yuu So Far?
Chap.29: The New Yuu....
Trivia Time!
Sequel!
Sequel is Out!
New story
My original story
I'm Sorry

Chap.28: IMMA MOTHERFUCKING SAVAGE!

8.8K 221 92
By Nqchristine18

Yuu's POV:
As I faced the old scumbag geezer, Richter immediately rise up and attempt to grab me, but I quickly grabbed his wrist with a sly smirk and twist it like a pretzel.

"GAAAH!!"

He winced from the grip, but I didn't care and punched him in the gut sending him flying towards the balcony.

I then teleported back to the balcony with a cocky smirk to see Richter in his pathetic state as he rises back up shooting a strong glare at me.

"Awwww what's wrong geezer? Did my punch hurt your old ass feelings?"

I harshly mocked him causing the Sakamakis to snicker at my taunt. Richter growled at me and points his sword at me.

"YOU WILL DIE FOOLISH BOY! RAAAAAHH!!!!"

He roared as he raised his sword and dashed madly towards me, I smirked slyly and vanished a split second as everything in the living room became dark all of the sudden where the Sakamakis and Yui can barely see a thing.

Nobody's POV:
"What the?!"

"Eek!"

"Oi I can't see a thing!"

Yui and the brothers shouted unaware of what's happening. Richter on the other hand is growling like a wolf preying on his victims.

"WHWRE ARE YOU BRAT?!"

He growled losing patience as duplicates of Yuu appeared from the shadows smirking at him full of mockery and mischief perplexing Richter.

(And yes he can duplicate himself so bare with me please -_-)

"W-What the hell?!"

"Well what are ya waiting you old man? Do your worst!"

They slyly dare him provoking Richter to the core and irritably spat at them.

"DO NOT TEST ME BRAT!"

He then swung his sword at him, but vanished when he does.

"What?!"

Then the four duplicates of Yuu laughed haughtily with a lot of mockery at Richter.

"Really you called that an attack?"

The other one taunted him.

"Oh please, I handle those sissy sword fightings."

The other duplicate dryly remarked.

"Heh nice move geezer."

Another duplicate sarcastically remarked.

"You're a dumbass."

One of the duplicates mockingly spat.

"Vampire my ass, you're nothing but a old shitty scumbag geezer."

The fourth duplicate coldly mocked him as all four of them laughed mockingly at Richter, he became much more frustrated and loses his patience.

"SILENCE YOU INSOLENT BRAT!!!"

He growled as he sliced all four of them, Richter became dumbfounded and irritated when four of them are duplicates.

"WHA?!"

Just then a slyly mocking laugh cackled through the dark living room when the real Yuu appeared behind Richter, he smirked widely at his astonished reaction.

"What's wrong Richter? Are you scared of a newly born vampire like me?"

He slyly taunted him causing him to clock his tongue in irritation.

"Scared? HA! I'm not scared of a lowlife brat like you, YOU'RE THE ONE WHO IS SCARED!"

He arrogantly bluffed, but Yuu didn't give a single fuck about his denial.

"Oh I ain't scared of you Richer, the one who is truly scared is YOU."

"QUIET! RAAH!"

Suddenly Yuu blocked Richter's counter attack when he summons an elegant and beautiful sword with lovely roses on the handle and middle of the sword.

***********Yuu's Sword^****

"WHAT?!"

"Lemme tell you straight fucker, you made ONE BIGGEST mistake in your goddamn life: YOU FUCKED WITH THE WRONG GUY ASSHOLE!"

He coldly warned me as he sliced him down with his sword making the sword fly out from his hands, everything in the living room went bright again.

Yuu's POV:
"Ack!..."

Richter winced as he covers the cut from his chest, Richter weakly glance at me with a glare as I approach him shooting cold daggers at him.

"Impossible...h-how can I *cough* be beaten by a *cough* mere brat like *cough* you?!"

Richter weakly asked with an frustrated tone, but I didn't listen to him and pointed my sword towards his face without thinking about it.

"Simple really, IMMA MOTHERFUCKING SAVAGE!"

I roared like a beast as I was about to strike him in the chest, I heard redhead shouting in the living room.

"PANCAKE WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

I then spun my head when I widen my eyes to see Yui pointing a knife at her chest and smiled sweetly.

"I'm doing this...so no one will get hurt....."

She said her last words as she quickly stabbed herself in the chest. I became very dumbfounded by her actions, but at the same time, I furrowed my brows and roared in the mansion.

"YUI YOU DUMBASS!!!!"

"NOOO!! HER HEART IS MI- GAH!"

Just before he rise back up, I quickly stabbed him through the chest and pulled my sword out of his weak body. He then collapsed back to the ground where I stared down at his lifeless body full of pity and lack of mercy.

"You stay the fuck down you old geezer."

I coldly spat as I ran towards redhead, I grimaced at Yui's lifeless body with a mixed of sadness and frustration.

"Goddamnit...Yui...."

I cursed under my breath trying to hold back the tears as the Sakamakis dashed towards us, pigeon face pushed his glasses up in disappointment.

"How pitiful, in the end she sacrificed herself to save us from that deplorable woman."

He bluntly remarked as his brothers agreed with him, however she soon opened her green eyes and gave us a deride smirk one last one before she disappears.

"Only a foolish girl would stab herself, a stupid move like that makes me laugh."

She slyly taunted as redhead and I grimaced at her mockery.

"Once the awakening is complete, her body, her soul, and her mine will be mine alone at last...."

She arrogantly proclaims her final words as she faints from the sight. I shook my head pitifully at her.

"You're a one hell of a dumbass Cordelia, you're one hell of a dumbass bitch."

I bluntly remarked as I can feel hentai Baka patting my shoulder with a cheery grin.

"My, my, what a show you did there Yuu kun."

He cheered with a cheeky grin.

"I'll say, this is such a troublesome night it is."

Pigeon face strictly sighed.

"So what are we going to do?"

Redhead asked curiously as Subaru came up to redhead and kneeled down.

"I'll take the blade out."

He stated as he carefully pulled the knife out of her chest, Pigeon face sighs and pushed his glasses up.

"Well this is going to be a lot of work to do. I'll make the potion for this woman, Ayato, Yuu, please take care of her while I'm working."

"Mhm."

As Pigeon face, went back to his room to make the potion, everything in this goddamn mansion has finally returned to normal at last......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 6.3K 34
A month has passed since (Y/n) started living with the Sakamaki brothers and her 'annoying' sister Yui. Things were peaceful for a while after the in...
358K 7.5K 56
What if Diabolik Lovers Fanfic writer and hardcore anime fan Christine Duong is actually moving to the Sakamaki mansion where the spoiled and naive Y...
640K 13.5K 72
(Warning: Yui's a bitch in this fanfic) What happens if Yui Komori did escaped from the Sakamaki mansion and was never seen again? What if her younge...
366K 7.4K 30
(Warning: If you're a Yui fan, please do not read this book. Thank you.) What if Yui Komori has a twin sister named Yumi Komori who has a strong rese...