Yui's Savage Brother(Diabolik...

By Nqchristine18

****WARNING YUI IS A BITCH IN THIS FANFIC***** (Sorry Yui fans) Meet Yuu Komori, who is the complete opposite... More

Yuu Komori Bio
Chap.1: The Arrival....
Chap.2: Welcome To Hell....
Chap.3: Creepy Vampires?!
Chap.4: Welcome To Hell School....
Chap.5: New Friend?
Chap.6: Dealing with Pigeon Face
Chap.7: WTF?!
Chap.8: Another Shitty Day
Chap.9: Teddy Guy Loses His Shit....
Chap.10: Hot Intimacy....
Answer these questions
Chap.11: Redhead & The Savage
Chap.12: I'm Not Your Prey....
Chap.13: Weird Ass Dream....
Chap.14: Things Are Getting Heated....
Chap.15: The Rebel & The Savage
Chap.16: The Three Savages
Chap.17: Face The Truth Yui!
Chap.18: Life Sucks!
Chap.19: Cordelia The Coldhearted Bitch
Chap.20: Where The Fuck Is Yui?
Chap.21: Picking Up The Pieces....
Chap.22: Richter The Scumbag Bastard!
Chap.23: When The Bitch Has Arrived....
Chap.24: The Baddest Bitch In Da Mansion!
Chap.25: It's Going Down For Real!
Chap.26: Choose My Own Fate....
How Do Like Yuu So Far?
Chap.28: IMMA MOTHERFUCKING SAVAGE!
Chap.29: The New Yuu....
Trivia Time!
Sequel!
Sequel is Out!
New story
My original story
I'm Sorry

Chap.27: I'M BACK BITCH!!

8.9K 235 57
By Nqchristine18

Yuu's POV:
As I stood there contemplating about my decisions, I thought about the Sakamakis and Yui for a split second where I remembered redhead fighting Richter and Yui being possessed by Cordelia.

So this is it, this is finally it. It's time to make your own choice. The fate is in my hands, you can do this. If I brought back to the human world, I'll be back as a vampire. But the real question is how? Would I be the same Yuu? How would people think of me?

I thought while contemplating about my decisions, I clicked my tongue and clenched my fists.

Fuck it! I ain't gonna stand there and think about how fucked up the world is and how fucked up I am cuz I gotta a job to finished and there's absolutely no way I'm giving up! I gotta go back there and save Yui and the Sakamakis from that bitch!

I then gazed up at the two women who are waiting for my answer.

"Well Yuu? What would you say? Do you want a second chance?"

She asked sternly as I clenched my fists and furrowed my brows as my pale blue eyes gleamed in confidence, I finally made up my decision.

"Hell yeah I wanna chance, I ain't down with those bastards yet. Vampire or not, I'm still gonna be me, so bring me back down there! I'm not going to let them hurt the Sakamakis and I absolutely don't want to lose Yui! So do it! I'm begging you! Just do it!"

I pleased them in desperation to save the Sakamakis and Yui from the monsters who done a lot of fucked up shit. There's no way I'm gonna lose the foolish girl who has been with me since we're kids despite how much shit I put her through, but I don't care, as a fake older brother, I must protect her from the sake of hell and want the best of her.

Beatrix then formed an intriguing grin and softly chuckled.

"Very well then, Christa?"

"Right."

As both women got around me, they both raised their palms to me where white aura emits my body. I then look at both women for the last time before I returned to the human world.

"Make sure you don't get yourself in trouble again and please give my condolences back my two sons when you see them again."

Beatrix politely persuaded me.

"Same goes for me, please take care of my sweet loving son for me. I've always loved him despite my poor treatment, so please look out for him as an apology for the pain that I caused."

Christa tearfully pleaded with a sweet smile as I gave them a warm smile as well and nodded.

"I will and thank you."

I thanked them as I closed my eye with a warm smile, everything went blank again. I then gasped and widen my eyes as I got up from the couch, I finally got back from reality where Shu is watching me.

"You're wake, tch why am I not surprised?"

He coldly remarked as I rolled my eyes at him, I got up from the couch with a confident smirk.

"Sorry to keep ya waiting."

I smirked slyly at him with Shu gazing at my red and blue eyes where she lets out a soft chuckle and smirked amusingly.

***Yuu's Red(left) and Blue(right) eyes^***

"You really are strange mortal."

He dryly remarked as I softly chuckled at him.

"And Pigeon wasn't lying about you being a deadbeat."

I dryly remarked with Shu clicking his tongue and turned away from me.

"You're late Yuu."

Pigeon sternly stated as I turned to him with a snarky smirk.

"Do ya miss me pigeon face?"

I playfully asked with a sly smirk.

"I could careless about you dying in the bloody hands of that scumbag uncle of ours."

He bluntly stated.

"Hehe salty as always huh?"

I chuckled softly as hentai Baka, Subaru, and teddy boy appeared as well.

"Oooo love the new look Yuu kun.~"

Hentai Baka complimented with a smirk as Teddy boy tilts his head curiously.

"So you're a vampire now?"

He asked curiously as I let out a nonchalant shrug.

"Eh let's just say that it was one hell of a roller coaster ride for me."

I nonchalantly shrugged until I heard Subaru barking at me.

"Oi if you're done talking, then why you go out and save Ayato because HE LOOKS LIKE HE'S ALMOST HALF DEAD ALREADY!!!"

"Wait what?!"

I then teleported to the balcony where I saw redhead beaten up and Richter is about to draw his sword to him.

"NOW DIE!!!"

He roared as he was about strike him, I quickly dashed towards him and kicked him hard on the rib.

"NOT ON MY WATCH YA OLD FUCK!"

"GAH!"

Richter then crashed towards the wall where I ran up to redhead as I helped him get back up.

"You're *coughs* late hottie."

He rudely remarked as he coughs up blood from the wound on right shoulder that I believe Richter did.

"Whoa chill out man, you're getting blood on my shirt! Anyway where's-"

As I was about to asked about Cordelia, I widen my eyes in shock and confusion when I saw Yui (or Cordelia) lying in the ground like a dead person.

"What the hell happen to slutty bitch?..."

I asked curiously while staring at the lifeless body.

"That old geezer betrayed our bitch ass mother and tried to kill me and our brothers so he can be ruler of the vampire world."

He explained while holding his right chest with his hand.

Damn how long was I gone?....

I thought until I saw Yui (or Cordelia) weakly climbing back up where I recognized those sherbet pink haired from our first day of moving here in the Sakamaki mansion. Yup that's definitely her.

Yui then widen her eyes in shock and fear when she saw us.

"Yuu! Ayato! Wha- AAH!!!"

Suddenly we heard a boom crashing from the walls when Richter stood their panting like a bloodhound and shooting us a cold blooded glare at us.

"YOU SHOULD BE DEAD BY NOW!!"

He growled at us while glaring darkly at me, but I wasn't fazed by his scary glare and scoffed.

"Dead my ass, I ain't gonna stand down and let this shit happening and speaking of which..."

I gently put Ayato down as I slowly approached Richter cracking my fists with a huge cocky smirk, I went up to his face and quickly punched him in the gut as he is send flying to the air and crashed to the wall once more.

I then levitate myself into the air and landed gracefully as I crossed my arms with a merciless cocky smirk. Richter slowly got back to his feet with a pissed off expression.

"You're all going to die!"

He growled at us, but I laughed mockingly at how stupid he is when he said that.

"Going to die my ass, you're the on who's going to die first you bastard. Now get yo ass up you scumbag mother fucker, cuz I'm back bitch and I'm going to beat the ever living shit out of you!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

640K 13.5K 72
(Warning: Yui's a bitch in this fanfic) What happens if Yui Komori did escaped from the Sakamaki mansion and was never seen again? What if her younge...
233K 3.6K 24
Book #1 ---------------------------------------------------------- 15 year old Aki Komori was adopted by Seiji Komori when she was 4,the church didn...
155K 3K 21
(Warning: Yui's a bitch in this book) Ema Komori is known to be picked on by other people in church because she's the "cursed one" and is tormented b...
4.5K 103 10
[COMPLETED BUT MAKING EDITS and EXTENSIONS!!] Amber Fae-Long is the cousin of Yui Komori. When she hears that her uncle is leaving for a voyage and h...