Yui's Savage Brother(Diabolik...

By Nqchristine18

****WARNING YUI IS A BITCH IN THIS FANFIC***** (Sorry Yui fans) Meet Yuu Komori, who is the complete opposite... More

Yuu Komori Bio
Chap.1: The Arrival....
Chap.2: Welcome To Hell....
Chap.3: Creepy Vampires?!
Chap.4: Welcome To Hell School....
Chap.5: New Friend?
Chap.6: Dealing with Pigeon Face
Chap.7: WTF?!
Chap.8: Another Shitty Day
Chap.9: Teddy Guy Loses His Shit....
Chap.10: Hot Intimacy....
Answer these questions
Chap.11: Redhead & The Savage
Chap.12: I'm Not Your Prey....
Chap.13: Weird Ass Dream....
Chap.14: Things Are Getting Heated....
Chap.15: The Rebel & The Savage
Chap.16: The Three Savages
Chap.17: Face The Truth Yui!
Chap.18: Life Sucks!
Chap.19: Cordelia The Coldhearted Bitch
Chap.20: Where The Fuck Is Yui?
Chap.21: Picking Up The Pieces....
Chap.23: When The Bitch Has Arrived....
Chap.24: The Baddest Bitch In Da Mansion!
Chap.25: It's Going Down For Real!
Chap.26: Choose My Own Fate....
Chap.27: I'M BACK BITCH!!
How Do Like Yuu So Far?
Chap.28: IMMA MOTHERFUCKING SAVAGE!
Chap.29: The New Yuu....
Trivia Time!
Sequel!
Sequel is Out!
New story
My original story
I'm Sorry

Chap.22: Richter The Scumbag Bastard!

9.1K 237 27
By Nqchristine18

Yuu's POV:
While me and Subaru are dashing through the gardens, we looked everywhere for Yui, but no sight.

"Damnit, where the fuck is she?"

I grumbled while Subaru searches for her, he widen his eyes when I look at his with a puzzled look.

"Hm? Subaru what-"

"Get down!"

"Gah!"

Subaru then grabbed my wrist and pulled me down to her bushes where both of use are hiding behind the bushes.

"What the h-"

"Shhh!! Quiet, he's here!"

"What?"

I then followed Subaru's gaze where I widen my eyes to see Shu and Yui confronted by some old guy. As I get a closer look, I immediately recognized that old geezer from my dream

Omg it's that old geezer from my dream! I gotta get Yui out of there!

I attempt to run towards her, but Subaru gripped my wrist to prevent me from going there.

"Ack! Subaru what the fuck?!"

"Keep it down!"

He shushed me, but I refuse to be quiet and asked him.

"Is he a relative of yours?"

I asked curiously but he didn't respond to my question for a minute until he finally spoke.

"Richter."

He coldly spat as he shoots him a resentful glare at him, I spun back to the old geezer with dark green hair who is talking to Shu and Yui about something.

The hell does this guy want?

I thought while watching them talking, however I got a bad feeling about that geezer as I clenched my fists in irritation.

"Fuck it I'm going in!"

"What?! No! Get back-"

I ignore his warning and rise up from the bushes surprising them as I called them out.

"Yo old dude! Get the fuck away from my sister before I punched you man!"

I threatened him with the old geezer and Yui flinched to see my presence. Subaru then face palms at my impulsiveness but I don't care.

"Y-Yuu?! What are you doing here?!"

She cried while hiding behind Shu, but I ignore her question and warned her.

"Yui get the fuck away from this geezer!"

I warned her which I know that sounds blunt of me to do that, but I don't really care cuz I'll I care about is getting Yui safe.

However Yui formed a scowl at me and crossed her arms.

"Why should I do that?"

She asked skeptically while still pissed about what happened in my room.

"Listen Yui, what I did was wrong. I'm a moron, I'm a fucked up moron, and I'm sorry, but you gotta believe me! This old geezer is bad news!"

I warned her, but Yui spun her head away from me refusing to listen to my warning.

"Yui please! Please listen! I'm sorry for what I did! I'm a fucked up moron, actually no. I'm not a moron, I'm an asshole! I know you think I'm a total dick to ya, but I don't hate you! I really don't! I really do care about you Yui!"

I honestly expressed my guilt from my previous actions, but Yui spun her head to me with a disbelief glare.

"Oh please! You're only saying that just to provoke me more!"

She rudely retorts me refusing to believe me.

"I'm not Yui! I ain't playing with ya! I'm asking you for your trust, I'm begging you to believe me because right now you're in danger!"

"And why should I believe you?!"

She asked disbelievingly with a harsh scowl.

"Oh for a love of fuck just forgive your brother so we can get rid of that bitch!"

Subaru snarled impatiently at her as Shu glance at him with obvious awareness.

"So you know she's coming too?"

He asked curiously as the old geezer chuckled slyly at us.

"How touching, a mortal begging for forgiveness to his own sister? How pitiful."

The old geezer scornfully remarked as Subaru and shoot resentful glares at he old ass bastard.

"Listen you old geezer, I don't know what the fuck do ya what with Yui, but you need to stay fuck away from her!"

I threatened him, but he let out a mocking laugh at me.

"And you believe that a mortal like you would intimidate me? You better be wise to watch your mouth you foolish boy."

He coldly mocked me, but I don't give a damn about his mockery and start talking spit at him.

"Yeah, yeah I get, you're Richter Sakamaki, a self proclaimed narcissistic wannabe who has some evil plan to take over the mansion along with your slutty ass lover right?"

I flat out spat him with Richter chuckled arrogantly and smirked.

"You're much more aware of your surroundings unlike that OTHER mortal."

He coldly remarked causing Yui to drop her jaw offend by his harsh criticism.

"Hey I have brain cells too and I'm a strong willed woman despite all the horrible things that I gone through especially my NASTY MEAN BROTHER MINE!"

She snarled while glaring at me.

"OH SAYS THE ONE WHO CAN'T EVEN DEFEND HERSELF OR ACCEPT MY APOLOGY THAT SHE CAN'T DEAL!"

I barked at her getting annoyed for her incapability to accept my apology. However she spun her head and crossed her arms.

"I will not accept your apology until it came off as sincere."

She snobbishly stated which causes me to get even more ticked off.

"Yui will you stop being a bitch for once and listen to me?!"

I snarled at her inconsiderate response.

"Will you shut up? You're both too loud."

Shu coldly stated.

"Tch this is getting annoying."

Subaru irritably remarked.

"ENOUGH!"

Richter shouted as the storm boomed from the dark night sky, he smiled evilly.

"There's no need for you to apologize this pitiful mortal being, because she will be coming with me."

He then walked over to Yui where she shivered in fear, but I dashed to her aid to protect her from Richter.

"If you're going to touch her, then you'll have to go through me first scum!"

I threatened as I cracked my knuckles while glaring coldly at him, but Richter chuckled mockingly as he looked down at me.

"Do you really care about this mortal girl?"

He asked skeptically where I was about to talk shit to him, but something's stopping me from doing it when I grimace about my poor treatment towards Yui.

Goddamnit I hate it when he has a point! I treated Yui like shit all these years, but I don't hate her...I just don't like how she thinks everything is so fucking great in the world. And it frustrates me to no end because it's not always this happy! I only scold at her so harshly because I want to convince Yui that life is a fucked up world where everyone has to go through shitty days to survive in this fucked up world....and I fucked it up.....

I thought while feeling guilty and regret over my shitty actions towards Yui as I glance at my sister who is staring at me curiously but mixed with confusion as well, I tsked and clenched my fists in frustration.

But fuck this! Fuck everything! Fuck me! I'm a huge fuck up! I fucked up everything! I even fucked up everyone around me, but.....

I then glance at Richter with a dead serious glare.

This guy isn't going to get me down because I'm going to pick up all the fucking pieces that I shattered and bring it all back together!

"Heh got nothing to say huh? Well then, I guess you're just a pitiful mortal after all. Nonetheless, I'm going to take your sister to somewhere private."

"Huh?!"

Richter chuckled menacingly as he walked up to her with a sly smirk, I finally respond.

"You're right Richter."

"Excuse me?"

He spun to me with a skeptical look.

"You heard me scum bag, I am pitiful. However I'm more than just pitiful. I'm not perfect, I'm not rich, I'm not good looking, hell I don't even I have a perfect family like Yui."

I casually stated with Yui shocked by my honest words.

"Yuu."

I then clenched my fists and lifted my head up and sighed softly.

"So that's why..I will never EVER stop trying, I will never give up, and I will never let anyone pulled me down. You know why?"

I asked as I spun to Richter with a dead serious look, I flat out spat at him.

"Because I'm a FUCKING savage human being."

I boldly exclaimed with shocking Subaru and Shu especially Yui. Richter however chuckled at my words and smirked.

"Is that so? Well then, how about we test by taking your precious sister to a place where you can never find us."

"Huh? GAH!"

"Yui!!"

By the time I tried to get her back, it was too late, Richter have already kidnapped Yui as they teleported to somewhere shitty. I then slammed my head against the well not to hard to punctured it.

"Damnit!...We were so close!"

I cursed myself until I heard Subaru pushed the wall out of frustration and anger.

"GODDAMNIT! I knew we shouldn't waste time!"

He snarled angrily but Shu let out a chill sigh.

"Calm down, she'll come back eventually."

Shu assured us, but neither looked convinced or believed him.

"Will she?"

I asked skeptically but Subaru lightly punched my arm.

"Come on we're not going to waste more time."

He reassured me as I sighed a bit irritably, I nod.

"Sure...."

As the three of us walked back to the mansion, the night lurks with so much of a hassle.....GREAT.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 120 6
Iris BloodsWorth has a dilemma. Having just arrived from the demon realm, she goes to a giant night school in hopes of easing the ache in her chest t...
170K 3K 23
Izumi Komori, Yui's sister,Izumi was a great student. She was a very smart yet young beautiful girl. Izumi never thought she could ever be a very goo...
122K 2.9K 32
WARNING YUI IS A BITCH IN THIS FANFIC! SORRY YUI FANS :( Sequel from the first book of the savage brother Ever since the defeat of Cordelia and Rich...
52.7K 1.5K 30
*USED TO BE SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST* Ayumi Komori is the total opposite of her older sister Yui Komori, especially when it comes to personality. Out...