Yui's Savage Brother(Diabolik...

By Nqchristine18

****WARNING YUI IS A BITCH IN THIS FANFIC***** (Sorry Yui fans) Meet Yuu Komori, who is the complete opposite... More

Yuu Komori Bio
Chap.1: The Arrival....
Chap.2: Welcome To Hell....
Chap.3: Creepy Vampires?!
Chap.4: Welcome To Hell School....
Chap.5: New Friend?
Chap.6: Dealing with Pigeon Face
Chap.7: WTF?!
Chap.8: Another Shitty Day
Chap.9: Teddy Guy Loses His Shit....
Chap.10: Hot Intimacy....
Answer these questions
Chap.11: Redhead & The Savage
Chap.12: I'm Not Your Prey....
Chap.13: Weird Ass Dream....
Chap.14: Things Are Getting Heated....
Chap.15: The Rebel & The Savage
Chap.16: The Three Savages
Chap.17: Face The Truth Yui!
Chap.18: Life Sucks!
Chap.19: Cordelia The Coldhearted Bitch
Chap.20: Where The Fuck Is Yui?
Chap.22: Richter The Scumbag Bastard!
Chap.23: When The Bitch Has Arrived....
Chap.24: The Baddest Bitch In Da Mansion!
Chap.25: It's Going Down For Real!
Chap.26: Choose My Own Fate....
Chap.27: I'M BACK BITCH!!
How Do Like Yuu So Far?
Chap.28: IMMA MOTHERFUCKING SAVAGE!
Chap.29: The New Yuu....
Trivia Time!
Sequel!
Sequel is Out!
New story
My original story
I'm Sorry

Chap.21: Picking Up The Pieces....

9.7K 271 81
By Nqchristine18

Yuu's POV:
As Subaru and I dashed outside to search Yui, both of us to stop running for a bit to get some fresh air from all that running.

While we're strolling down outside, Subaru and I talked a bit, but not that much. To honest, I didn't expect Subaru to be so kind despite being such a total tsundere. Heh it's quite adorable when thinking about it since he's a tsundere after all.

"Hey Subaru?"

"Hm?"

He narrowed his eyes while we're strolling, I gave him a slight gentle grin.

"...Thanks...."

I thanked him, but he narrowed his eyes away from me and tsked.

"I don't need you to thank me."

He bluntly stated as I rolled my eyes at his stubbornness.

He really is a tsundere.

I thought while strolling outside, I suddenly thought about Subaru's family since Shu mentioned him back in the bathroom. Guess I should ask him.

"Hey Subaru?"

"What?"

He grumbled while walking, I asked him about his family where I remembered the dream that I had last night about the brothers, but he doesn't seem to friendly about talking, so maybe I should keep this in a minimum level....

"So I know this seems strange to ask, but...was the woman that I saw from my dream your mother?"

I asked curiously, but I tried to not to make it too straightforward. However, Subaru didn't really say anything, but I did notice his fist clenching. Which I feel bad for asking.

"Oh umm s-sorry, I should've asked you that. You don't have to answer if you-"

"Did she say anything to you?"

He cuts me off with a curious question.

"Huh?"

"Just answer the damn question!"

He yelled impatiently as I flinched at his temper.

"Okay, okay, just calm down first!"

I persuade him where I sighed softly and explained to him.

"I did saw her in my dream, but she didn't say anything to me."

I replied and Subaru has nothing to say about that, but I can tell that he's in pain. Does his mom do something to him or is she fucked up like Cordelia? I gotta go deep here.

"Subaru, tell me what happened."

I gently assured him to tell me where Subaru finally spun around to face me.

"Do you think I'm a monster?"

He asked curiously with a stern gaze, but anxiously waiting for an answer. However I immediately knew what he meant by monster. It remind me when I was little when I was constantly beaten by my uncle and I was called a "behemoth" and a "filthy brat". It was a horrible childhood for me, my aunt never protected me. All she cares about is screwing with men for her selfish reasons which drives my uncle crazy....

Gah!

You filthy brat! You're just like your aunt! All of this is your fault!

Uncle...please stop....

DO NOT TALK BACK TO ME CHILD! IF YOU HAVEN'T COME TO THIS HOUSE THEN THAT SLUT WOULDN'T BE SCREWING WITH OFHER MEN IN THE FIRST PLACE!

But *sniffs* I didn't do anything uncle! Ack!

However my uncle didn't listen and smack me across the face.

SHUT UP! YOU DO NOT KNOW ME! YOU DO NOT KNOW ME AND YOUR AUNT! YOU'RE ONLY JUST A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT WHO DESERVES TO DIE!

He cruelly yelled at me as I picks up his signature bat that he hits me with to abuse me, he grabs my hips tightly wincing in pain from his hard grip.

NO! UNCLE PLEASE! DON'T DO IT! PLEASE! NO UNCLE!

I remember begging him to not hit me, but he didn't listen and pulled my shorts down where it sends shivers down to my spine and I looked at him with fearful pale blue eyes.

NO! STOP! UNCLE STOOOOPPPP!!!!!!

"Yuu!"

"Gah!"

I gasped in fear where I snapped back to reality when Subaru is shaking me. Just then tears formed into my eyes and I quickly turned away in shame.

"Don't look at me!"

"What?"

"I SAID DON'T LOOK AT ME!"

I yelled at him, but Subaru sternly gazed at me knowing what I'm thinking about.

"Tell me."

He demanded where I widen my eyes in shock when he asked me that, but I refuse to tell him about my past.

"Wha? No!"

I shook my head refusing to tell him about my past.

"Tell me now Yuu!"

He demanded again.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW?!? WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT A FUCKED UP PIECE OF SHIT LIKE ME?! I'M NOTHING BUT A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT IN THIS FUCKED UP WORLD!"

I cried pouring out my anger, sadness, pain, and guilt that I have inside me during my fucked up childhood. Subaru on the other hand became shocked by my pathetic shitty state where I became nothing but an emotional shitty mess.

"*sniffs* Yui's right, I am a jerk, I'm a shitty jerk who doesn't know how to love nor making multiple friends. I'll care about is isolating myself from other people and the only person that I can rely on is Yuma!"

I cried where I covered my tears with my arms so Subaru could not see me cry, but Subaru didn't give a shit and break my arms away as I gazed at him with teary pale blue eyes.

"W-What?"

I asked irritably while tearing up, but Subaru didn't say a word as I pulls me into an embrace shocking me.

"S-Subaru?"

"Listen Yuu, you're not a piece of shit. I am, but I'm also a monster too. I get what it feels to have this sort of pain, but I don't want to hurt you from the real monster I am."

He assured intently where I completely understand where he's coming from. The dream that I have. The dream where I saw him and his mother, so I cupped his cheeks and gazed deeply into his soft red eyes.

"Fuck all of that, the truth is we're both monsters and we both fucked up everything, but if we don't want to fuck this up again, we must pick up the pieces and try again!"

I encouraged him with Subaru widen his eyes, but gripping my waist and wraps his arms tight.

"Then stop hating yourself and get your shit together, so we can defeat Cordelia together."

He reassured me as I grinned softly into his chest, wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

"I will."

"Then let's go find your sister so you can apologize to her."

"Right!"

I nodded as I wiped my tears from my sleeves, Subaru and I dashed through the backyard again where we continue to find Yui.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 2.9K 32
WARNING YUI IS A BITCH IN THIS FANFIC! SORRY YUI FANS :( Sequel from the first book of the savage brother Ever since the defeat of Cordelia and Rich...
52.5K 1.5K 30
*USED TO BE SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST* Ayumi Komori is the total opposite of her older sister Yui Komori, especially when it comes to personality. Out...
170K 3K 23
Izumi Komori, Yui's sister,Izumi was a great student. She was a very smart yet young beautiful girl. Izumi never thought she could ever be a very goo...
256K 6.3K 34
A month has passed since (Y/n) started living with the Sakamaki brothers and her 'annoying' sister Yui. Things were peaceful for a while after the in...