The Nightmare You Saved Me Fr...

By Lasting4ever

Life without being notice was top priority for Emma Davis. The dark secrets that linger in the place she call... More

Tears Come First ~ chapter 1
Tears Come First ~ chapter 2
Tears Come First ~ chapter 3
Tears Come First ~ chapter 4
Tears Come First ~ chapter 5
Tears Come First ~ chapter 6
Tears Come First ~ chapter 7
Tears Come First ~ chapter 8
Tears Come First ~ chapter 9
Tears Come First ~ chapter 10
Tears Come First ~ chapter 11
Tears Come First ~ chapter 12
Tears Come First ~ chapter 13
Tears Come First ~ chapter 14
Tears Come First ~ chapter 15
Tears Come First ~ chapter 16
Tears Come First ~ chapter 17
Tears Come First ~ chapter 19
Tears Come First ~ chapter 20
Tears Come First ~ chapter 21
Tears Come First ~ chapter 22
Tears Come First ~ chapter 23
Tears Come First ~ chapter 24
Tears Come First ~ chapter 25
Tears Come First ~ chapter 26
Tears Come First ~ chapter 27
Tears Come First ~ chapter 28
Tears Come First ~ chapter 29
Tears Come First ~ chapter 30
Tears Come First ~ chapter 31
Tears Come First ~ Chapter 32
Tears Come First ~ Chapter 33
Important!
Tears Come First ~ chapter 34
Tears Come First ~ Chapter 35
Tears Come First ~ Chapter 36
Tears Come First ~ Chapter 37
Tears Come First ~ Chapter 38
Tears Come First ~ Chapter 39
Tears Come First ~ Chapter 40
Tears Come First ~ Chapter 41
Tears Come First ~ Chapter 42
Tears Come First ~ Chapter 43
Tears Come First ~ Chapter 44
Tears Come First ~ Chapter 45
Tears Come First ~ Final Chapter

Tears Come First ~ chapter 18

6.9K 139 11
By Lasting4ever

I am so so so sorry..... but I can't help it since school had me going 24/7

However it is now summer!! YAY!! and updated should be back to normal!!

Yes this chapter is short but I am working right now on the next one which should be up today or tomorrow!!

AGAIN SO SO SORRY!!!

But don't forget to keep voting!!

And Fan me!!!

I read all your comments and I am sorry I haven't replied back to any but you all are amazing!!!

Also if anyone would like to make a cover for me feel free to I would greatly enjoy it!!

(Not edited)

<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>

Previously:

Tyler sat down on the spot beside me and pulled me over to him so I was leaning on him. Then he wrapped the blanket around us, and held the popcorn in his hands as he tossed it in my mouth. It was more so hitting my head and falling to the floor though.

“Hey Tyler.”

“Yes.”

“You left the light on.”

His chest vibrated with a growl “Great.”

As he got up he turned back to me “I forgot to tell you but I just found out after lunch but the pack is coming over tomorrow and you get to meet them.”

WHAT!

***********

“Do I look okay?” I questioned as I stared at myself in the mirror.

Caitlyn looked me over “For the tenth time that outfit is fine, but the other four were just fine too. I don’t know why you are getting so nervous over this, it’s just the pack. They are practically like family some are.”

Rolling my eyes “Caitlyn you’re so helpful.”

She walked over to me and stopped just a foot away “Here I bought these the other day and it was buy one get one free and since I didn’t need another pair I thought about you and got it for you.”

I took the box she handed me and took off the lid to reveal a pair of silver sandals. “Caitlyn you really should stop getting me things. I feel bad that I’ve got you nothing.”

“Emma you’re my sister now and that’s more then you could ever give me. I would always wish that Tyler would turn into a girl just so I could have a sister, but since that never happened. I was blessed to get you. This is the lease I can do.” Caitlyn clarified.

I placed the lid on the box setting it on the bed “I love how all of you believe I am more than amazing but I am not anywhere close to that”.

“I wish you could see the true you because apparently you are still in the world were you were created to be dirt and you are way more than that.” Caitlyn shrieked at me.

“I’m sorry…” I whispered.

Caitlyn pulled me to the bed and had me sit beside her. “Emma I’m sorry I yelled at you but I just feel like you’re not letting Tyler in and he can feel this too. Then he becomes all upset and I hate to see him like that.”

I wanted to reply to her but what could I say I’m sorry. I am no more than a broken doll that can never be repaired. It breaks my heart to hurt Tyler but what am I suppose to do? Pretend that I’m okay because I’m not.

I wake up every night screaming still, I feel like Tyler never sleeps to make sure I’m okay. I know it’s not fair to him but he reassured me he is fine.

“Hello earth to Emma.” Caitlyn grabbed my attention by snapping her fingers in front of my face.

“Oh sorry what were you saying?” I questioned

She rolled her eyes “Nothing, but we do need to get going.”

Nodding my head in agreement I pulled the sandals from the box and slipped them on. Checking one last time in the mirror I followed Caitlyn out the door.

As we made our way to the stairs I bumped into someone which caused an electric shock to travel threw me causing to jump back in response. I turned to look at Tyler who had a smirk placed on his face.

“Did I scare someone?” He questioned.

I shook my head “No you just surprised me.”

He studied my face for a while “Sure that’s what it was.”

I place my hand on my hip and watched his amused face “Well I should know since we are talking about me.”

He leaned in to my ear to whisper to me “I know more about you then you think. For starters I know about your heart shape birthmark on your butt.”

My face filled with shock, how the hell did he know about that. I’m sure he has never seen me naked, I think. “What, how did you know this?”

“My lips are sealed but fill free to show it to me anytime.” He finished with a wink.

The fact that I looked over to see Caitlyn laughing made my face turn bright red. “Never.”

“I’m sure that will change.”  Tyler informed me as he placed his lips onto mine. As the kiss started to get deeper I pulled away, know that Caitlyn was staring at us.

When I turned to her, she threw her hands in the air “Don’t mind me. I’ll just stand her while you two make out.”

I opened my mouth to speak but Tyler cut me off “Don’t act like I didn’t see you and Kyle making out last night.”

This time Caitlyn’s face shot to a shade of red “What! No…I…I didn’t do that.”

“Whatever makes you happy.” Tyler told her with the look of satisfaction in his eyes.

Trying to break the tension that was now forming I spoke up “How about we leave before we’re late?”

Tyler wrapped his arm around my shoulder. “Okay let’s go.”

When we walked downstairs I saw Lisa packing a few things into what seemed like a cooler. When she noticed our presents she looked up at us and offered a smile. The backdoor opened and in walked Eric and another tall man.

The other guy appeared to be early 20s. He had blonde hair that reached right above his ears giving him the shaggy look. This made him look pretty hot, but not as hot as Tyler I might add.

Lisa was the one to speak up “Oh Caitlyn I forgot to mention, Kyle came to give you a ride.” She informed Caitlyn with a huge smile on her face.

I glanced over at Caitlyn who looked extremely nervous now. Her face turned to red but it looked pale too. I wanted to ask her if she was okay but not with everyone around.

“Well okay then, lets head out.” Eric announced to all of us.

Walking hand in hand with Tyler we headed to his eclipse. He opened my door and allowed me to get in before he went to get in on his side.

When we were on the road I decided to ask Tyler about Caitlyn. “Hey Tyler is everything okay with Caitlyn?”

“Yeah she’s just not sure about her feelings for Kyle.” He told me as he took my hand into the one he didn’t use to drive with.

Becoming confused I decided to asked more “So does he like her or something?”

“You could say that. Emma if I tell you something you can’t tell Caitlyn till she finds out on her own okay?”

Nodding my head I signaled him to go on. “Kyle is Caitlyn’s mate, but since Caitlyn isn’t a werewolf like you so she doesn’t feel the bond as much as Kyle does so she doesn’t know their mates. She just believes that she has feelings for him. So now it’s Kyle’s turn to tell her when he feels she is ready.”

“Oh I see, wait how do you know I don’t like you as much as you like me?” I asked curiously.

Tyler pulled my hand up to kiss it “Emma if you could only know the amount of love I have for you.”

“Yeah I guess I don’t but you still didn’t answer my question.” I educated him.

A smile appeared on Tyler’s face “I would take a bullet for you, willing to die for you is something I would do, could you say you feel that about me.”

My smile suddenly turned to a frown. Would I do that for him? Oh no I’m horrible, he would die for me and I don’t even know if I would take a bullet for him.

“Emma don’t be upset, I didn’t expect you too. Nor would I ever let you, but my point is I would because I love you that much. Even if you said yes I know you didn’t mean it, because I know you well enough. This is just how this works for me and our bond we have; mine will always feel stronger than yours.”

“Even after we complete the mating you’re telling me you will still always have more love for me then I will for you?” I questioned.

“Well after that I’m not sure I guess we’ll find out someday.” Tyler notified me.

I sat there and stared at the window until the car came to a stop which caused my heart to stop as well. I looked at Tyler with worry in my eyes; he rubbed my hand for a moment until my heart calmed down.

“Okay Emma ready to meet the pack?”

<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>

FAN  FAN  FAN

VOTE VOTE VOTE

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

357K 9.5K 56
Being a woman in a man's world has always been hard. Whether it came to politics, work, or just every day life, being a woman could be hard. It was e...
181K 5K 8
*Short Story* It is difficult to stay with the people who look down at you like you are some kind of disease. It hurts when they don't want to acknow...
422K 33.6K 45
Book 6 of the Forgotten Series ~ Letting go is hard. ~ Michael Davis knew that well. He spent nearly a decade locked within his wolf after the death...
1.8M 36.8K 50
|HIGHEST RANKING| #1 in freeyourbody on 06/15/19 #9 in love on 09/02/19 #1 in bodypositivity on 11/09/19 #1 in betrayal on 01/11/20 "How much Tyler...