Yui's Savage Brother(Diabolik...

By Nqchristine18

****WARNING YUI IS A BITCH IN THIS FANFIC***** (Sorry Yui fans) Meet Yuu Komori, who is the complete opposite... More

Yuu Komori Bio
Chap.1: The Arrival....
Chap.2: Welcome To Hell....
Chap.3: Creepy Vampires?!
Chap.4: Welcome To Hell School....
Chap.5: New Friend?
Chap.6: Dealing with Pigeon Face
Chap.7: WTF?!
Chap.8: Another Shitty Day
Chap.9: Teddy Guy Loses His Shit....
Chap.10: Hot Intimacy....
Answer these questions
Chap.11: Redhead & The Savage
Chap.12: I'm Not Your Prey....
Chap.13: Weird Ass Dream....
Chap.14: Things Are Getting Heated....
Chap.15: The Rebel & The Savage
Chap.17: Face The Truth Yui!
Chap.18: Life Sucks!
Chap.19: Cordelia The Coldhearted Bitch
Chap.20: Where The Fuck Is Yui?
Chap.21: Picking Up The Pieces....
Chap.22: Richter The Scumbag Bastard!
Chap.23: When The Bitch Has Arrived....
Chap.24: The Baddest Bitch In Da Mansion!
Chap.25: It's Going Down For Real!
Chap.26: Choose My Own Fate....
Chap.27: I'M BACK BITCH!!
How Do Like Yuu So Far?
Chap.28: IMMA MOTHERFUCKING SAVAGE!
Chap.29: The New Yuu....
Trivia Time!
Sequel!
Sequel is Out!
New story
My original story
I'm Sorry

Chap.16: The Three Savages

21K 533 1.2K
By Nqchristine18

***This chapter is dedicated to one of my followers silver977 and if you're reading this, this special chapter is for you. Enjoy! ^_^***

Yuu's POV:
Meanwhile on the rooftop, Yuma and I were getting hot and heavy when both of us were shirtless despite the fact we're outside from the rooftop.

We perform a French kiss and embracing each other half naked with so much love to the point where Yuma starts giving me hickeys on my neck and bite marks on my shoulders. It was really hot kinky to think about it and we were getting it on!

"Aah! Bear~"

I gasped when Yuma bite my neck for the third time as I moaned in pleasure. I lift my head with my face full of pleasure and ecstasy when I can feel his right hand crawled down to my pants where he squeezed my ass as I let out a sexy moan.

"Oh god~ mmmm~"

"Heh you're so dirty Yuu."

He chuckled where I lifted my head and sighed in pleasure as Yuma kept messaging my ass, I became a moaning hot mess.

"Goddamn Bear...ohhh~"

"What the fuck this is?!"

Suddenly our hot make out session got interrupted when both of us flinched by two recognizable voices. Both of us slowly turned to see Redhead, teddy boy, and Azusa standing there with shocked faces. Hentai Baka on the other hand is smirking amusingly at us.

"Well that escalated quickly, ne teddy?"

Teddy boy asked to his teddy bear with hentai Baka snickering at us.

"~fufu~ Someone's getting kinky over here, I wonder why?~"

He smirked lewdly as both of us immediately got off of each other with our faces completely red.

"A-Azusa this is not what it looks like!"

Yuma quickly assured him with a mad blush on his face.

"Then...why...were...you...guys...shirt...less?...."

He asked with a deadpan look.

"Ummm I'll tell you later, but don't tell Kou and Ruki about this okay?!"

He begs him while embarrassed, however I sighed and rolled my eyes as I threw his shirt to him.

"Yuma calm down just put on your shirt."

"Ugh fine, here's your shirt too."

"Thanks."

Just before we put our shirts on, Redhead grabs my shoulder and pulled my close to him.

"Oi why didn't you tell me that you're in a relationship with that Mukami guy?!"

He asked with a jealous glare.

"Dude let go of me! I can explain!"

I shouted as I tried to pushed him away, Yuma came up to me and grabbed my arm.

"Hey let go of him! He's not your property!"

Yuma snarled at him.

"He's not yours either!"

Redhead hissed rudely at him, but I was getting irked and flat out yell at them.

"WILL YA SHUT UP! I DON'T BELONG TO ANYONE!"

I shouted at them with an irked tone as both men let go of me, I sighed to regain my calmness.

"Redhead listen, what you see it's true...me and Yuma are now...dating....."

I shyly confessed to him where I can notice redhead's face is boiling with jealousy.

"Oh HELL NO! Why dating that piece of half blood scum?!"

He snarled pointing the finger at Yuma causing him to get pissed as well.

"Excuse me ya punk ass aristocrat? You better chill the fuck out or else things will get ugly."

He harshly threatened as both hot headed men exchanged death glares, but I immediately got between them preventing them from fighting not caring if I get my ass beaten.

"BOTH OF YA NEED TO CHILL THE FUCK OUT OKAY?! BEATING EACH OTHER UP WON'T SOLVE ANYTHING!"

"Ooo we got a love triangle going on here!~"

Laito chuckled with an amusing smirk and Kanato sighed irritably at his typical pervertedness.

"You're not helping Laito."

"Oh come on Kanato, what if they have a threesome right now?"

Laito assured him where three of us turned to him with very annoyed faces.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP HENTAI!!!"

"~fufu~ Just assuming."

He teasingly remarked with Kanato sighed irritably and Azusa gazed at him emotionlessly.

"Stop...just...stop...."

Azusa stated with a sweatdrop.

"~fufu~ you guys aren't fun at all."

He pouted childishly where three of us are getting ticked off by his creepy pervertedness.

"Bruh shut the fuck up before I'll-"

Just before I threatened him Yui came into the roof in the WORST GODDAMN TIME.

"Ummm what are y-"

"GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE BEFORE I SHOVE MY FIST UP INTO YOUR FAKE ASS!"

"Okay! Okay! I'm going! Yeesh!"

Once Yui left, I rub my temple irritably due to all of the weird shit happening to me.

For fuck stakes, first I have a dream about the brothers as children, next I have a blowjob on redhead, then I make out with Yuma who turns out to be my long lost childhood friend, and now I have to deal with a bunch of annoying fucking idiots?! Ugh how long will this day get?!

I thought irritably while scratching my temple due to how fucking weird this whole day is going. Then out of nowhere redhead wraps my waist and pulled me closer where I have a bad feeling about him when he has that devious smirk.

"Hey Yuma, since you're dating oresama's Hottie, why won't I tell you the truth about our relationship?"

"Wait what?"

Yuma raised his brow skeptically.

"Oh no."

I gulped in fear as I can hear redhead chuckling devilishly.

"Yeah ya heard me, you know what happened outside before you and Hottie hooked up? This guy sucked oresama's cock!"

He exclaimed with so much pride as I flat out face palm at how stupid redhead is for saying that. Then Yuma glance at me with a skeptical look.

"You gotta be joking, did you actually gave him a blowjob?"

He asked curiously with his brows raising skeptically where I gave him a guilty nod.

"Sorry Bear...that was before we hook up....."

I awkwardly replied feeling ashamed of myself. However Yuma remains calm and kept listening t redhead.

"That's right! He even masturbate in front of the great oresama himself!"

Why must you be an idiot?

I thought while sweatdropping at his idiocy until I heard Yuma chuckling at his cockiness and smirked dryly at him.

Wait what?

"Wow a cocky bastard who flaunts about receiving a blowjob? Wow you're such an idiot are you?"

He mockingly asked.

"Shut up and speaking of which."

Suddenly redhead tilts my neck with his right hand where I analyzed it at carefully before smirking at Yuma.

"Guess you're aggressive like I am, I can tell how tough you are."

He slyly remarked with Yuma smirking as well.

"Damn right I am, but I can treat Yuu way better you can."

He boldly stated with full of confidence as he walked towards us with a slight smirk, redhead chuckled and leans his face against him where their nose touches.

"You really think so?"

Redhead asked cockily with Yuma's smirk widen.

"I know so baka."

Yuma smirked cockily as both men exchanged competitive glares, Teddy boy and Azusa sweatdropped at the cringy scene.

"Oh boy, this is getting annoying...."

Teddy boy remarked with Hentai Baka snickering amusingly at them.

"This is going to be fun.~"

"Oh...boy...."

Azusa sighed while watching two rebels banter about which men is worthy of Yuu until redhead got an idea which I don't really like....

"Hey Yuma wanna bet?"

He asked him with a devious smirk.

"Go for it."

He insisted with a sly smirk.

"How about this, whoever fucks Yuu the most, gets to have him for ourselves."

"What?! Hey!"

I shout as I flailed my arms when redhead lift me up in a bridal style, both men gave their brothers a grin.

"We're gonna go somewhere private."

"Yeah so don't follow us."

Yuma warned as both men teleported inside of the school, we find ourselves in the infirmary room.

"Wait why are we- WHAT THE FUCK?!"

I widen my eyes when both men start to take their clothes off.

"Seriously?! Are you fucking serious?! You guys are actually going to fuck me?!"

"Duh what's with having a threesome?"

Redhead retorts with Yuma agreeing with him.

"Yeah Yuu lighten up, it'll be fun."

He beckons me as I sighed in reluctance and gave in anyway.

"F-Fine but only for this bet okay?!"

***WARNING THIS IS AN AYATO X YUU X YUMA SEX SCENE! PLEASE GRAB A BUNCH OF TISSUES AND A GALLON OF HOLY WATER CUZ THIS THREESOME IS GONNA GET EXTREME AS FUCK!!!***

I stated irritably with both men nodded in agreement. Once the of us took off our clothes, all of us were naked and our clothes are thrown into the dark corner. I then sat on the bed where I watched them stroked their dicks.

"Hope ya ready for this Yuu."

Yuma smirked slyly.

"Oresama's going to love this."

Redhead agreed with Yuma as I rolled my eyes with a slight smirk.

"Then come over here."

I beckoned them as both men came to me, Yuma got down to his knees to stroke my cock.

"Mmm..."

I softly sighed while Yuma's stroking my dick, he lightly kissed the tip of my cock.

"You look so hot Yuu."

He compliment me as I smirked slyly at him, I roll back my head sighing from Yuma stroking my cock.
Then redhead turned my head to his cock signaling me to suck it.

"Suck it."

He demanded as I took his cock inside of my mouth, I start sucking it where redhead rolled his head back in pleasure.

"Holy shit~"

Redhead sighed as he grabs my head signaling me to go faster, I pick up the pace where I bobbed my head back and forth. Then I gasped into redhead's dick when I can feel Yuma sucking my cock causing me to moaned into redhead's dick like a vibrator.

Redhead then grips my brown hair to signal me to go faster and I did. While things are getting heated, I can feel redhead's dick twitching where he's about to cum, but I stop sucking him and grabs his dick with a slight smirk much to redhead's dismay.

"Nope ya can't cum yet handsome, not until I make Yuma cum too."

I smirked teasingly with Yuma stopped sucking my cock with an amusing smirk.

"Sounds fine to me."

"Then come over here if you wanna get fucked."

I beckoned Yuma with a sly smirk as he smirked back at me, he climbed up to the bed where I crawled on top of Yuma and glance at redhead who is making a jealous frown.

"Hey don't worry, you can fuck me from behind handsome."

I grinned slyly with redhead nods at my order, he grabs a piece of lube and rubs it on his dick. Redhead then pushed his member into my ass as I moaned in pleasure, I start to suck Yuma's dick while redhead fucks me from behind.

"Holy fuck!~"

Redhead moaned while fucking me as I moaned into Yuma's dick, he became a moaning mess.

"Oh my god...mmm fuck...fuck that's so amazing...redhead wasn't lying about giving blowjobs...mmm fuck~"

Yuma moaned as is smirked at his erotic expression, I teasingly sucked the tip of his cock and kissed it.

"Cum for me Yuma."

I ordered him as I sucked his dick skillfully and rubbed his balls pleasurably, Yuma became a moaning mess.

"Oh fuck~"

While bobbing my head and moaning into Yuma's cock with redhead fucking me from behind, all of us became a moaning mess with irresistible pleasure in the infirmary room.

Then Redhead and I stopped fucking for a moment when redhead and Yuma switched positions. Yuma is now fucking behind me and I began to suck redhead's cock. I teased redhead by nuzzling his balls and teasingly licked up to the tip of his cock.

"Mmm you looking so fine handsome."

I smirked slyly while stroking his member as I dragged his dick to my mouth, I began bob my head into his member. Yuma on the other hand smirked while watching me giving redhead a blowjob.

"Damn Yuu, you're really good at sucking his cock."

"Heh...damn right he is...mmm fuck~"

Redhead moaned in erotic bliss as I smirked at his erotic expression, I start picking up my pace sucking his cock skillfully. I then slightly moaned when Yuma rubs the tip of his cock teasingly on my ass.

"Mmmm~"

"I'm coming in Yuu."

"Mmm~ go for it."

I insist as I went back to sucking his cock, Yuma puts the lube on his cock and slowly injected into my ass where I let out a loud pleasurably moan.

"Aaaah~"

Yuma then grabs my hips and thrust his hips gently where I moaned from the pleasure. However redhead grabbed my head towards his dick with frown.

"Who...told you...to stop?"

"Aah~ s-sorry..."

I continue to suck his cock once again where both of us became a moaning mess. While sucking his dick, I  widen my eyes when Yuma grabbed my dick and start stroking it. I lift my head to moan in pleasurable ecstasy and glance at him with lustful eyes.

"Yesss...*sighs* ooo please baby, please fuck my anus!! Aaaah!!!~"

I begged as I moaned blissfully from the irresistible pleasure, Yuma smirked and starts to pick up his pace while stroking my dick where I became a moaning mess.

"Aah~ aaah~ mmmm yesss~ oh my god yes~ ohhh~"

Then redhead stood up from the bed, pulled me up carefully, and grabbed my head to kiss me deeply. He rolled his tongue to mine where I became a fucking moaning mess. He then stops kissing me and lowers his knees to where Yuma is stroking my cock.

"Hey lemme get some of that dick."

"Heh..go for it..mmm...."

He insisted while fucking me hard, redhead smirks and puts my cock into his mouth where he starts bobbing his head into my dick.

"Oh god yes! Aah! Aah! Ohhhhh yes keep fucking you guys! *sighs* fuck me till I cum!!! Ohhhh!!!~"

I moaned so loudly in blissful erotic pleasure as both men start thrusting and sucking me, redhead start to masturbate himself while sucking my cock. As for me, I moaned endlessly tot he point where I became much more of hot moaning mess.

As we performed a hot sexy threesome and our sexy moans echoed in the infirmary room, I felt twitching between my ass and my cock where I lifted my head and moaned.

"Guys...*sighs* I'm gonna...*gasp* I'm gonna...."

"Me..too....."

Redhead sighed while stroking himself and sucking me with Yuma nodded his head in agreement.

"Same..here...Yuu...."

He moaned while thrusting me as we all screamed with loud erotic pleasure, all of us cum from one another. I cum into redhead's face, Yuma cum into my ass, redhead cum onto the bed. Afterwards, Yuma pulled his dick out of my ass as all of us flopped on the bed breathing heavily.

"That...was...great...."

I breathlessly stated with both of them agreeing with me.

"So...who won Yuu?"

Yuma asked curiously.

"Yeah Hottie...who...fucks...you...better?..."

Redhead asked with a curious smirk, but I let out a chuckle and pulled both of them close to me with a slight smirk where I gave both of them a kiss on the cheek.

"You both great at fucking me, now can we rest?"

I asked with a sweet grin as both of them nod with kind grins.

"Sure."

Redhead nodded.

"Sounds fine to me."

Yuma agreed as all of us embraced each in bed, we all closed our eyes resting peacefully in the infirmary room where this day isn't that bad after all....

***Later in the hallway****

Nobody's POV:
Meanwhile at the hallway, Laito, Kanato, and Azusa were watching the threesome this whole time. However, Azusa and Kanato were cringing at the moans that they heard, but Laito is obviously enjoying because he's a total pervert.

"~fufu~ Well that was fun to watch."

Laito chuckled amusingly.

"Why did you brought us here Laito?"

Kanato asked while cringing.

"Because it's fun! Don't you think watching people getting intimate with each other?"

Laito asked with a cheery smirk.

"No. No it isn't."

Kanato coldly stated with Azusa nodded in agreement.

"I'm...going...to..have...nightmares...."

Azusa agreed while cringing inside with Laito pouting at his brother and Azusa.

"~fufu~ You guys are no fun."

"Shut up you pervert."

Kanato and Azusa spat at him as their day at school gets even more tiresome than they expected to be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 3.6K 24
Book #1 ---------------------------------------------------------- 15 year old Aki Komori was adopted by Seiji Komori when she was 4,the church didn...
53.1K 1.5K 30
*USED TO BE SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST* Ayumi Komori is the total opposite of her older sister Yui Komori, especially when it comes to personality. Out...
15.3K 318 24
~A Diabolik Lovers Fanfic~ Who would have thought a harmless prank on our homeroom teacher would lead myself and my friends all the way to the abando...
640K 13.5K 72
(Warning: Yui's a bitch in this fanfic) What happens if Yui Komori did escaped from the Sakamaki mansion and was never seen again? What if her younge...