Yui's Savage Brother(Diabolik...

By Nqchristine18

****WARNING YUI IS A BITCH IN THIS FANFIC***** (Sorry Yui fans) Meet Yuu Komori, who is the complete opposite... More

Yuu Komori Bio
Chap.1: The Arrival....
Chap.2: Welcome To Hell....
Chap.3: Creepy Vampires?!
Chap.4: Welcome To Hell School....
Chap.5: New Friend?
Chap.6: Dealing with Pigeon Face
Chap.7: WTF?!
Chap.8: Another Shitty Day
Chap.9: Teddy Guy Loses His Shit....
Chap.10: Hot Intimacy....
Answer these questions
Chap.11: Redhead & The Savage
Chap.12: I'm Not Your Prey....
Chap.13: Weird Ass Dream....
Chap.15: The Rebel & The Savage
Chap.16: The Three Savages
Chap.17: Face The Truth Yui!
Chap.18: Life Sucks!
Chap.19: Cordelia The Coldhearted Bitch
Chap.20: Where The Fuck Is Yui?
Chap.21: Picking Up The Pieces....
Chap.22: Richter The Scumbag Bastard!
Chap.23: When The Bitch Has Arrived....
Chap.24: The Baddest Bitch In Da Mansion!
Chap.25: It's Going Down For Real!
Chap.26: Choose My Own Fate....
Chap.27: I'M BACK BITCH!!
How Do Like Yuu So Far?
Chap.28: IMMA MOTHERFUCKING SAVAGE!
Chap.29: The New Yuu....
Trivia Time!
Sequel!
Sequel is Out!
New story
My original story
I'm Sorry

Chap.14: Things Are Getting Heated....

22K 624 588
By Nqchristine18

***Yuu's school outfit^***

Yuu's POV:
Once I'm done changing my clothes, I ran downstairs to meet everyone and Yui where all of us went inside the limousine.

While in the limousine, I couldn't get that weird ass dream out of my head where I contemplate of what the fuck just happened last night.

Ugh this weird dream...I can't get that out of my head....especially when I found about the mysterious woman being the triplets....oh god....

I then shivered at the thought of the triplets' mom when I literally cringed at the night that I met her. Then redhead notice me cringing and raised his brow at me curiously.

"The hell's wrong with you?"

He asked curiously.

"Nothing redhead, it's none of your business."

I bluntly replied when I notice hentai Baka smirking at me.

"Oh my~ Is it because of what happened last n-"

Just before he asked me about what happened last night, I immediately smack his mouth with my hand to prevent him from asking me that.

"Bitch I swear to god, if ya tell me what happened last night, I will shove this fist up into your ass."

I threatened him with a death glare. Then pigeon face sighed with obvious annoyance.

"Can we not shout out such rude slurs in a time like this? It's really a bothersome."

He annoyingly criticized, but I don't give a damn and told him straight.

"Oh shut up pigeon face, nobody asked you."

I bluntly roasted him with pigeon face frowning at my nickname for him and redhead snickering at my roast. Then redhead scoot close to me and whispered into my ear.

"Meet me outside from the school Kay Hottie?"

He reminded me with a seductive tone as I blinked at his sudden request, I smirked slyly and pulled his tie towards me where our nose and forehead touches from one another.

"I'll definitely be there redhead.~"

I purred into his ear with redhead smirking devilishly at me. Then hentai giggles at us with a naughty smirk.

"Ooo Ayato you naughty boy, trying to seduce Yuu-kun already?"

Laito playfully teased where redhead wrapping his arm around my waist with a sly smirk.

"Why not? Oresama wants some fun with Yuu too."

He slyly stated, but I playfully put my finger on his lips with a roguish smirk.

"Not yet redhead, wait until we get to school Kay?"

I enticed him with redhead smirking widely amused by my playfully naughty nature.

Meanwhile at school, redhead and I met outside where both of us are chilling at the back of the school building smoking cigarettes peacefully.

"Damn Yuu, you look so hot in that outfit of yours."

He compliment me where I chuckled amusingly at him.

"Is that so? Do you like anything about me beside me looks?"

I asked curiously while raising a brow with a sly smirk.

"Duh of course I do, you're smart, straightforward, a roast master, and a total savage who takes no shit from anyone."

He replied with a slight smirk as I became smitten with his hidden kind words, I scoot closer to him and lay my head on his shoulder with a grin.

"You're really cool handsome."

I slyly titillate him with a slight smirk as redhead chuckled, he wrapped an arm around my waist and lightly snuggled my head.

"Well oresama thinks you're the coolest Hottie."

He stated kindly as I giggled at his words, I formed a slight smirk at him.

"So are we going to keep this "Hottie" and "handsome" thing a secret?"

I asked curiously while raising a brow at him, redhead shrugged his shoulders with a slight smirk.

"Maybe, but ya want too, then oresama doesn't mind."

He smirked devilishly as I tilt my head playfully with a slight smirk, I narrowed my eyes at him with mischievous pale blue eyes.

"Hmmm don't know about that redhead, why won't you do something to make me call you "handsome"?"

I challenged him as redhead smirked amusingly, he immediately knew what I meant and embraced me.

"Oresama accepts your challenge."

He smirked delightfully as I smirked slyly at his confidence.

"Then enlightened me redhead."

I tempt him with a puckish smirk as redhead took off my dark blue jacket, he kissed my neck and smirks.

"You better prepared."

He purred as I smirked slyly at his confidence, I'm so going to enjoy this day.

****WARNING THIS IS ANOTHER AYATO X YUU SCENE AND JUST LIKE I MENTION BEFORE, GRAB YOUR TISSUES AND HOLY WATER BECAUSE THIS SCENE IS GONNA BE HOT AS HELL!!!****

Right after he took my jacket off, redhead slowly licked my neck and starts to bite me. However I wasn't surprised by any pleasure from his bite since the last time I was bitten.

" *sighs* This is so like two days ago."

I remarked in a dull tone as redhead stopped sucking my neck with a dissatisfied look, he goes to the shoulder next, but once again I sighed in boredom.

"Yawn been there."

I remarked with a bored expression as redhead rolls his eyes and pulls his fangs out of my shoulder, he smirks slyly with his green eyes gleamed in mischief.

"Alright then, if that's how you feel, then how about something new."

"Wait what? Gah!"

Suddenly redhead spun me around when he gets on top of me, redhead slides his hands underneath my black shirt where I slightly shivered from his cold hands through my skin.

"W-Whoa! *gasps* hell no....."

I gasped where I let out a soft sigh when I can feel his hands caressing my waist with redhead smirking at my reaction.

"Oi redhead...*sighs* k-knock if off! *gasps*"

I plead him, but Redhead ignores me and slowly took off my black shirt where my chest exposes in front of him. I blushed like a tomato and narrowed my eyes awkwardly earning a sneaky chuckle from the cocky redhead.

"Not so bored now are we?"

He playfully teased as I turned away intensifying my blush.

"Shut up, this is not what I meant! I want you to suck my blood not stripping my shirt off dumbass!"

I barked at him, but redhead grabbed my waist and lifted me close to him.

"Trust me, oresama knows what I'm doing."

He purred as I lightly shivered when he licks his tongue down to my chest and sucks my left nipple, I lifted my head in pleasure to the point where he pinched my right nipple with his other hand.

I sighed from the irresistible pleasure when I get turned on by redhead's aggressiveness. Which makes me irked when he takes the dominant role and I hate being submissive. Ain't no way I'm gonna let him control me, so I pushed him back and got on top of him now surprising the cocky redhead.

"Hell..no...I am not going to let you dominate me this time cuz I'm gonna take over this shit!"

I then grab on to redhead's shirt and unbuttoned them where his chest is exposed right in front of me.

"Goddamn..."

I gasped as redhead smirks at my reaction.

"Like what you see Hottie?"

He teasingly remarked, but I ignore his snarky remark and starts stroking his chest where he sighs softly from my touch. I then leaned towards his bare chest and gave him loads of hickeys where there is nothing left.

Then I dragged my tongue all the way to his abs where I placed a playful kiss on it earning a soft moan from him as I smirked at his soft moan.

I then notice a bulge from his pants where I start to caress his erected bulge earning a sexy moan form the cocky redhead chuckling slyly at him.

"Wow you're such a perv, no wonder you, teddy boy, and hentai Baka are triplets."

I dryly remarked while caressing his bulge underneath his pants.

"Hey at least I don't go around screwing other girls like Laito is."

He snorted as he lets out a soft sigh while stroking his bulge, I shrugged nonchalantly.

"Meh you got a point, but..."

I then slowly unzipped his pants where I gently pulled down his pants and boxers as his erected member fling upwards towards my face.

I'm surprised that redhead has such a huge dick, but I don't really care cuz I start to stroke his dick where I earned a soft moan from redhead.

"Oh god~"

He moaned erotically as I teasingly licked the tip of his member and smirked at his naughty expression.

"Bet you never have sex with anyone before, especially when it's a guy that is sucking your dick."

I slyly stated while stroking his dick.

"Mmm nope...never had, but...*sighs* you're quite a cool guy to fuck with *sighs* mmmmm~ god yes.~"

He moaned sexily as I begin sucking the tip of your dick, redhead moaned in pleasure.

"Holy shit, you're amazing at this...."

He gasped as he moans in pleasure, I start to pick up my speed when I begin to suck his cock.

"Oooh fuck.~"

He moaned with undeniable pleasure as I smirked a little more before moving the entire way down to the base of his shaft. I moved my hands up and down a couple more times until I can feel him going to explode.

"Oh shit, I think I'm gonna-"

Eventually his warm load got all over my face where I pulled back as smiled warmly at him, I licked it off to tease him once more.

"Geez you cum too early."

I dryly remarked with redhead chuckling at me and got up a bit.

"Shut up, I never cum like this."

He chuckled with a slight smirk. Just as I get the last couple bits of cum off my face, I said one last thing.

"Well now you did handsome, and since I haven't cum yet, wanna watch me masturbate?"

I asked with a naughty grin as redhead smirked devilishly.

"Why not?"

He nonchalantly shrugged his shoulders with a naughty smirk as I unzipped my pants, this day is going to get even more heated.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469 7 11
🌹This /Diabolik Lovers/ FF is as perfect for fans as non fans as well🌹 🥀Plot: I stopped counting my days here. I've dreamt of the day when I will...
233K 3.6K 24
Book #1 ---------------------------------------------------------- 15 year old Aki Komori was adopted by Seiji Komori when she was 4,the church didn...
640K 13.5K 72
(Warning: Yui's a bitch in this fanfic) What happens if Yui Komori did escaped from the Sakamaki mansion and was never seen again? What if her younge...
66.2K 2.5K 29
Habiki Komori has lived most of his life in his own little bubble, trying to protect himself as much as possible from all the hardships he faced in l...