Yui's Savage Brother(Diabolik...

By Nqchristine18

****WARNING YUI IS A BITCH IN THIS FANFIC***** (Sorry Yui fans) Meet Yuu Komori, who is the complete opposite... More

Yuu Komori Bio
Chap.1: The Arrival....
Chap.2: Welcome To Hell....
Chap.3: Creepy Vampires?!
Chap.4: Welcome To Hell School....
Chap.5: New Friend?
Chap.6: Dealing with Pigeon Face
Chap.7: WTF?!
Chap.8: Another Shitty Day
Chap.9: Teddy Guy Loses His Shit....
Answer these questions
Chap.11: Redhead & The Savage
Chap.12: I'm Not Your Prey....
Chap.13: Weird Ass Dream....
Chap.14: Things Are Getting Heated....
Chap.15: The Rebel & The Savage
Chap.16: The Three Savages
Chap.17: Face The Truth Yui!
Chap.18: Life Sucks!
Chap.19: Cordelia The Coldhearted Bitch
Chap.20: Where The Fuck Is Yui?
Chap.21: Picking Up The Pieces....
Chap.22: Richter The Scumbag Bastard!
Chap.23: When The Bitch Has Arrived....
Chap.24: The Baddest Bitch In Da Mansion!
Chap.25: It's Going Down For Real!
Chap.26: Choose My Own Fate....
Chap.27: I'M BACK BITCH!!
How Do Like Yuu So Far?
Chap.28: IMMA MOTHERFUCKING SAVAGE!
Chap.29: The New Yuu....
Trivia Time!
Sequel!
Sequel is Out!
New story
My original story
I'm Sorry

Chap.10: Hot Intimacy....

27.4K 882 923
By Nqchristine18

Yuu's POV:
While me, Yuma, and Azusa are hanging out from the back of the school building, me and Yuma trade each other with cigarettes and sugar cubes.

I gave Yuma a cigarette and Yuma gave me a piece of sugar cube from his bag. Azusa in the other hand just sat there looking at his wrists, however I don't really mind actually since he seems to be a pretty cool guy that I would get use to.

"Yuu."

"Hm?"

"Can you...led me....a cigarette?...."

He asked me with a soft tone as I led him a pack of cigarettes with a kind grin.

"Go for it."

I insisted as Azusa smiled slightly at me, he pick up one cigarette and I light it up with my lighter.

"*sigh* it feels so good....."

Azusa sighed in bliss as he exhaled the smoke from his mouth. I chuckled lightly at him.

"It does actually, plus it helps me relieved from stress and pain."

I slightly grinned as I looked down until I notice Azusa gazing at me.

"...Do you...like....pain?....."

He asked curiously as I felt shivers down from my spine when he asked that, I reply to him a slight grin.

"Umm...I wouldn't say yes, but....."

"Azusa knock it off."

Yuma assured him as he sat down next to me, he blew a cigarette with a grin.

"Don't mind him, he's always like this."

He assured me with a tender grin.

"Oh...I see...."

I awkwardly chuckled as I noticed Yuma leaning his face closer to mine.

"You know you really are interesting, not gonna lie but you're a cool person to hang out with Yuu."

He complimented me.

"Heh you're cool too Yuma."

I grinned lightly at him. Then I felt Azusa laying his head on my shoulder where he gently nuzzles my neck which I got flustered when he did that.

"H-Hey....what are you- *sighs*"

I let out a soft gasp when he licked my neck and chuckled into my neck. He then kissed my shoulder and grinned gently.

"You smell....so good....."

"Dude come on!"

I joked while chuckling from Azusa nuzzling my neck, I tried to push him away while laughing but luckily Yuma grabbed my shoulder and pulled me into him so closely.

"Since when did you get all flirty Azusa?"

He playfully teased him which I blinked at how sexy he sounds when he teases Azusa.

"I can't..help it....his scent...is so irresistible...."

He stated with a small grin while twiddling his fingers. However widen my eyes when he said "scent".

Scent?....does that mean he and Yuma are....

Just then I heard Yuma chuckling so lowly.

"Guess you've finally discovered our true selves do ya Yuu?"

He cooed into my ear where I turned away from him as I gone very serious.

"...Don't be stupid, of course I knew. The moment I met Azusa, I always knew that something's up with you since day one."

I sternly stated as I turned to Yuma with a serious gaze.

"Tell me Yuma, you guys are vampires are you?"

I asked skeptically with a stern gaze, but Yuma lets out a low chuckle.

"Not even close, we're not like those rich aristocratic assholes. Azusa and I are half vampires."

He confessed to me where I stood there calmly and respond with a light sigh.

"...Vampire, half vampire, or not, I still think you're cool Yuma."

I sternly replied as Yuma and Azusa widen their eyes in bewilderment. I glance at both of them with genial blue eyes.

"No matter what you guys are, I still think you're the coolest friends I ever have. Don't even dare hide it from me cuz I already accept you the way you are."

I smiled warmly at them with Yuma putting his hands on my shoulders with a warm grin.

"To be honest Yuu, I'm pretty thirsty in the morning and I'm been holding it since I got here, so...."

Yuma then pulled me closer to me where he whispered into my ear so sexily.

"...You don't mind if I suck your blood from your neck do you?"

He cooed huskily where I blushed at his husky voice and I narrowed my eyes awkwardly.

"Well you are a half vampire...so I guess I can let you suck me, but just this once Yuma!"

I awkwardly stated as Yuma took off my navy blue jacket, he kissed my neck and grinned.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to suck you that hard."

He chuckled as I blushed slightly, but grin slightly at his remark, Azusa lightly grabbed my hand and kissed my hand.

"I wanna...suck...your..blood...too....Yuu....."

Azusa pleaded me while caressing my hand, I widen my eyes.

"What?! *sighs*...fine, but y'all better not drink it too much...."

I stated while blushing in embarrassment as Yuma and Azusa nodded, this is going to be a pain in the ass....

***WARNING THIS IS THE MOST HOTTEST BITE SCENE SO IT'S TIME TO GRAB YOUR TISSUES AND A GALLON OF HOLY WATER BECAUSE THIS BITE SCENE IS GONNA BE ONE HELL OF A NOSEBLEED!!***

Nobody's POV:
While Yuma has his arms around his waist, he gently nuzzles his neck and slowly bite his neck where Yuu let out a soft gasp to avoid people hearing him moan.

"Mm~"

He sighed softly where Yuu can feel Yuma's soft lips nuzzling his neck while sucking his blood. Azusa on the other hand starts caressing his hand and slowly licks the back of his hand as he bites his finger earning a soft gasp from Yuu.

"Mmm~"

He moaned silently while two half vampires sucked him from his neck and hand, Azusa slowly pulls out his fangs. As he slowly licked the blood off his hand, Azusa gazed at Yuu's hand where blood flows down to his wrist.

"Oh...my...god...you..taste....so good...."

He stated as he licked down to his wrist, he bites his wrist causing Yuu to gasp from Azusa sucking his wrist.

"Ga- mmph!"

He yelped but Yuma covered his mouth from yelling as he pulls out his fangs out, he licks off the blood from his neck and smirked.

"You're so cute Yuu."

He chuckled into his ear causing him to blush at his words. Yuma then gently kissed his shoulder and bites it where he gasp in pleasure where Yuu lifts his head up as he sighed softly and erotically from Yuma sucking his shoulder where Yuma smirked into his shoulder. Azusa then stopped sucking his wrists and gets closer to him where he licks his left neck and whispered.

"Please...forgive me...for...doing this....."

He cooed into his ear as he bites his left earlobe causing Yuu to gasp and moaned in undeniable pleasure. While the two half vampires sucked his blood, Yuu's eyes starts to get blurry and fuzzy as he slowly grabs Yuma's hair and Azusa's hand.

"Yuma....Azu..sa....I'm going to-"

Just as he was about to tell them that he's getting weak, his vision turned black and he slowly leaned his head into Yuma's chest.

"Uh no....I think...we...over..did it...Yuma...."

Azusa stated as he wiped the blood with his hand, Yuma chuckled and kissed his cheek.

"Don't worry about Azusa, we'll take him to the infirmary room."

"O-Okay....."

As both men got up from the ground, Yuma carried the unconscious Yuu to the infirmary room. Later in the hallway, both of them were strolling in the hallway where Azusa starts to questioned about Yuma's liking towards a mortal.

"Yuma....."

"Hm?"

He turned to him with a puzzled look.

"What is it?"

Yuma asked curiously while walking, Azusa glanced at Yuu for a second before glancing back at Yuma.

"That..mortal....what...do..you...see...in...him?..."

He asked curiously as he glanced at Yuu, Yuma chuckled and grinned.

"He's an interesting mortal...and he's not that bad for a friend...."

Yuma then glanced at Azusa with a warm smile.

"Maybe this school isn't going to be that of a pain after all."

He chuckled as Azusa glanced down at the ground while walking in the hallway.

"I..see....."

Azusa stated as both men walked towards the infirmary room, this day is strange yet not so bad for the three of them after all......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 370 16
So Yui has been living in the Sakamaki mansion for a long time.Ayato was her childhood friend but she never relized that he was a vampire.He acts dif...
66.2K 2.5K 29
Habiki Komori has lived most of his life in his own little bubble, trying to protect himself as much as possible from all the hardships he faced in l...
62K 1.9K 32
You are the younger sister of Yui Komori and you both were sheltered by the church your whole life. You weren't the type to show emotions very well t...
180K 4K 28
Warning: I'm sorry if the characters are a little OOC. Also this is more of a Shu x OC. -------- Yui has already been in the mansion with the Sakama...