Diabolik Lovers: A Vampire Hu...

By Animefan446

"Death is only the beginning"- Final words of the Hayashi Ancestor, Katsumi Hayashi ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~... More

Character Introductions
The Ancestor's Death And A Descendant's New Chapter
Kano Meets The Sakamaki Brothers
The Two Rivals Kou And Kano
Bonding With Ayato
Bonding With Shu
Bonding With Laito
Bonding With Kanato
Bonding With Subaru
Bonding With Reiji
Two Vampire Hunters At A Ball
Kano Meets The Mukami Brothers And Learns More About Her Ancestor
Bonding With Yuma
Bonding With Kou
Bonding With Azusa
Bonding With Ruki
The New Girl! Louisa Fujimoto!
Showdown! She-Devil Vs Vampire Hunter!
Kano's New Boyfriend?!
Kano's Heart Gets Broken But, Goes For A Fresh Start
School Festival
A Day At The Beach
A Reunion With Some Old Friends
Takeo Attacks and Katsumi's Reunion With Her Family
Kano's Jealously and Katsumi's Sad and Lonely Heart
The Fight Begins
Takeo's Demon Form
Takeo's Defeat And Katsumi's Final Goodbye
The Anniversary
Sequel Coming Soon!
Sequel is now released!

Goodbye For Now, My Friends

107 3 0
By Animefan446

KANO'S POV

I was in the Hayashi limo on my way to school and I was listening to my music with my earphones on. I looked out of the window watching the scenery fly by. I then remembered about that interview I had a few weeks ago and I think some of my fans and probably some of my friends might have heard the news by now. 

'I am not looking forward to going to school tonight but, I have no choice but to face the music since I've already agreed to this.'

I thought to myself as I remembered about that job I accepted. Once I got to the school, I got out of the limo and I headed to the school building while I heard some of the student whispering about me.

Male Student 1: "Hey, did you hear the news?"

Male student 2: "Yeah, I heard the news all right, I can't believe Kano is leaving."

Female Student 1: "I know that I should be pleased for her and all but, it won't the same around here."

Female Student 2: "Yeah that's true before she even came here, it was quiet and boring but then she came along and brightened up the place as well."

Female Student 1: "I agree with you there."

I ignored them and I then heard Remi shouting.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY??!!"

I sighed and I listened outside of the classroom that Remi was in.

REMI'S POV

I was really shocked when Louisa showed me, Yui, the Sakamaki triplets, Kou and Yuma the magazine that contained Kano's interview and we were all shocked by this. Louisa then said to me.

"You heard me and don't even think about saying that this is some kind of a sick joke because it's here printed in black and white."

"No way..."

I lowered my head in shame and then Yui spoke up.

"Kou-kun, does something like this happen sometimes?"

"Well, it kinda depends, when you're an Idol, you either audition for a role or if someone from a certain company sees your last performance they want to give you that role straight away, well, that is if they give you an offer and it looks like Keneko-chan has accepted it."

I ruffled my hair in annoyance and I shouted.

"But that can't be right! Kano can't accept this! she just got back from England!"

"Remi, stop being so defensive around Kano, look, we get the idea you two are best friends but, you've lasted for two years when she went away to England."

"THAT'S DIFFERENT RUKI!!"

I shouted in annoyance and I then spoke up again.

"Look, I know you guys but, I am not letting Kano go anywhere, she's my best friend and I'm not gonna let her go abroad again!"

KANO'S POV

I frowned at Remi's comment and I slammed the classroom door open making the others shut their mouths. I glared at Remi and I said to her.

"That's not for you to decide Remi, I'm still going to America whether you like it or not."

Remi looked at me surprised and she then asked me.

"Um...how long have you been listening?"

"Long enough."

I said as I went to my seat and I then sat down. Yui then came over and she said to me.

"Well, I am pleased for you Kano, how long will you be gone for?"

"About three or four months depends on how long the film is being created and all that."

Yui smiled at me and then Kou came over and he smirked at me.

"America? whereabouts are you going?"

"New York, apparently that's where the film's location is being shot."

"Really?! oh man, I'm jealous!"

I giggled at Kou's pouty comment. Louisa patted my head and she then said to me.

"Well, I'm glad you're going to America, if you're lucky, you might see some famous people."

"I know, that's if Luck is on my side."

I chatted happily with the others but I could tell Remi isn't pleased about this. I knew the others were going to miss me terribly so that was when I came up with an idea.

Once lunch break started, I headed to the broadcasting room and the broadcaster was already there.

"Hello Kano-san, what can I do for you?"

"Hello, listen, are you going to broadcast the music right now?"

"Yes, I'm just about to start our usual radio talk, why?"

I told him about my little plan and he agreed to this. I took a seat next to him and then he began to broadcast.

3RD PERSON POV

The vampire brothers, Yui, Louisa and Remi were having their lunch until the presenter spoke up through the sound speakers around the school.

"Good evening everyone, I will begin my usual lunchtime music playlist but first, I've got a guest here who something to say, Kano Hayashi."

Remi spat out some of her drink and then she and the others continued to listen to Kano.

"Hey Minna, I know you've all heard the news about me getting a part in a movie in America, well, that story is true and I've accepted it, I know some of you will miss me once I've left Japan but, this isn't going to be forever, I will be back home before you know it. To tell you the truth I will miss my friends who I've become close with ever since the death of my Okaa-san, I had a hole in my heart for two years but, being back here in my home country, has healed that massive hole and I no longer feel those feelings of sadness nor loneliness anymore, so that's why to my appreciation I've written a new song and I want you to be the first to hear it."

The vampire brothers were surprised when they heard Kano say those things but Remi smiled at Kano's words.

"That was beautiful Kano-san, anyway, here's the new song that Kano has written, hope you enjoy.

Long ago, inside a distant memory,
There is a voice that says
Do you believe a world of happy endings?
Even when the road seems long,
Every breath you take will lead you closer to
A special place within
Your Nevereverland

(Long ago, inside a distant memory,
There is a voice that says
Do you believe a world of happy endings?
Even when the road seems long,
Every breath you take will lead you closer to
A special place within
Your Nevereverland)

*Rock music starts here*

Mezamete
Komaku wo tataki tsudzuketeru SAIREN
Kono sakebigoe wo oshikoroshite
Nanimo shirazu ni
Shin'on dake wo tsunagitomete
Genjitsu no TORAPPU ni ochite yuku

(I wake up
A siren keeps beating at my eardrums
I stifle this scream to death
Without knowing anything
I hold on to only my heartbeat
And fall into the trap of reality)

Koukai wa shinai yo
Tsumiageta chigireteta miraizu wo nagame
Iki wo tomete
Sabitsuita kioku no hari
Atama n naka
Guruguru
Mawaru yo

(I won't regret
I gaze at the piled up, torn apart picture of the future
I hold my breath
In my head
The hands of my rusted memories
Turn
Round and round)

As I close my eyes
Nokosu ato mo naku kobosu oto mo naku iku ate mo naku
I know that this is what I want, this is what I need
Ima mo kurikaeshiteku zanzou
Kizutsuita kako no bokura wa
Ienai mama de
Sonna karamawari kawaranai hibi wa
Mou tozashite ikun da
So now
Kore wa boku ga nozonda
My Nevereverland

(As I close my eyes
There is no mark left behind, no noise spilling out, no destination
I know that this is what I want, this is what I need
The afterimage that is repeating even now
We who have a wounded past
Are, without being healed
Already shutting away
Such uselessly revolving, unchanging days
So now
This is what I desired
My Nevereverland)

Samayou
NAIFU no you ni tsukisasu kotoba ga
Kono kurushimi wo azawaratte
Nanimo dekizu ni
Furueru koe wo nomikonde
Kodoku no TORAPPU ni ochite yuku

(I wander around
Words that pierce like knives
Laugh at my pain
Without being able to do anything
I swallow back my trembling voice
And fall into the trap of solitude)

Mayoikonda kono ashidori
Tsumazuite sonzaikan wo ushinatte
Namida de somatta
Higeki no SUTEEJI kuruoshiku
Kokoro n naka
Furafura
Odoru yo

(These footsteps that have gone astray
Stumble, lose their presence
And are dyed in tears
In my heart
The stage of tragedy maniacally
And unsteadily
Dances)

As I take your hand
Kakenukete iku kokoro no kioku iroasete iku
I know that this is what I want, this is what I need
Asu mo kurikaeshiteku zanzou
Tobidashita hizumu sekai ga
Kienai mama de
Sonna karamawari kawaranai hibi wa
Mou tozashite ikun da
So now
Kore wa boku ga nozonda
My Nevereverland

(As I take your hand
I run past you from behind, my heart's memories fade away
I know that this is what I want, this is what I need
The afterimage that will repeat tomorrow as well
The distorted world that suddenly appeared
Is, without disappearing
Already shutting away
Such uselessly revolving, unchanging days
So now
This is what I desired
My Nevereverland)

Mezamete
Yume no ato no you na komorebi ga
Mabuta no ura shimi wataru
Subete ga kanatta hazu da to omotte mo mata
Ochite iku

(I wake up
The sunlight shining through the trees like after a dream
Pierces through to the other side of my eyelids
Even though I think, "All of it should have come true"
Again, I fall)

As I close my eyes
Nokosu ato mo naku kobosu oto mo naku iku ate mo naku
I know that this is what I want, this is what I need
Ima mo kurikaeshiteku zanzou
Kizutsuita kako no bokura wa
Ienai mama de
Sonna karamawari kawaranai hibi wa
Mou tozashite ikun da
So now
Kore wa boku ga nozonda
My Nevereverland

(As I close my eyes
There is no mark left behind, no noise spilling out, no destination
I know that this is what I want, this is what I need
The afterimage that is repeating even now
We who have a wounded past
Are, without being healed
Already shutting away
Such uselessly revolving, unchanging days
So now
This is what I desired
My Nevereverland)

TIME SKIP TO KANO'S FLIGHT...

I was on the plane that was heading to New York and I was staring out of the window. Rosie was excited about going to New York and she then said to me.

"I can't wait to see New York! you're gonna love it, Kano!"

I smiled at Rosie and I then said to her.

"I know, but truth be told I'm gonna miss Japan for a while, but, once this job is over I'll be back won't I?"

Rosie nodded her head and I then looked at the group photograph of the Sakamaki brothers, Mukami brothers, Tsukinami brothers, Remi, Louisa and I together last night. Rosie looked at the photo and she asked me.

"I take it that's a picture of your little friends back home?"

I nodded my head and said to her.

"Yeah, handsome bunch the brothers are and Louisa, Yui and Remi are gonna miss me the most, honestly, you should have seen their faces when I said my goodbyes to them."

"Hehe, you told me they were crying like little babies, which was hilarious."

Rosie laughed when she said this. I smiled at her and then said to her.

"I know."

I looked out of the window once more while wondering what New York is gonna be like once I get there.

I know that was my goodbye to my friends back in Japan, however, my story doesn't end here because I know that I'll return home and be with everyone again. I was also glad that I got to learn more about my ancestor, Katsumi, I knew that she had a painful start and sad ending, however, in the end, I was glad that I was able to save her from Takeo's grasp and I will continue on with her legacy.

The End...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168 16 12
Tainted by her dark past, she turned away and didn't look back. Abby Tsukumo was destined to be successful. Her family made sure of this. In her line...
1 0 1
Check out my discord here: https://discord.gg/CgKTK7eFjn Check out the audiobook version here: https://www.youtube.com/@FearTcb In the richly woven t...
55.8K 1.6K 35
Chiyomaru is Inuyasha's younger twin sister, a mortal girl who's demonic powers were taken from her in the womb by Inuyasha. Only powers that remaine...
701 33 17
Book #2 of ' Diabolik Lovers Change of Destiny'. Must read the first book in order to understand this book. Warning: may contain mentions of walker...