Eternal Redemption - Book Two...

By thebookchatter

Sequel to Eternal Darkness. Emily has escaped the clutches of the manic King Shax, but at a great cost. Now... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue
Final Author's Note

Author's Note

3.9K 198 11
By thebookchatter

Hello all you amazing people.

I'm so happy to tell you that the long-awaited sequel to my first ever completed book, Eternal Darkness, is finally here.

I've been so amazed these past couple of years from all your feedback and support for this story to continue.
I've always known this story would be a trilogy and, yes, I do wish I had continued sooner. But I'm doing it now.

Better late than never.

Please don't forget to hit the ⭐️ and give me all the feedback you can so in return, I can give you the best reading experience possible.

So sit back, get comfortable, grab your favorite reading snack and continue this journey with me.

x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384 31 28
[Spoilers for "Dance in Shadow & Whisper", book 1 of the Marionettes of Myth series!] She stepped through the doors of eternal night. Now the king of...
3.8K 393 90
Sam just wanted to be normal. To be able to wake up every morning knowing she was safe. To no longer be the girl who was hunted. Jamie just wanted to...
3.3K 157 22
The World isn't what it once was. Humans depend on the protection of Werewolves; and the New World is ruled by a loose canon Lycan - hell bent on fin...
829 41 48
Emily has left her life as a human and is now what she was meant to become. Being a new born vampire has its perks, but will she be able to control h...