Hiccstrid One Shots

By GhostFuryKiller

Do I need to say more? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) More

Awake
How Did You Managed
How To Deal A Grumpy Astrid
Lazy Sunday
Sickness
You Have Me
Drink Buddies
Hiccstrid (Tagged)
Always Together
Get Off
Get Off (Part 2)
Road Trip
Jealous Too Much?
Together
Family Picnic
DragonFly 2.0
Another One Shot Book
Jealous? - Part 2
Together {Part 2}
Walkable Heater

Peace Treaty

7.3K 90 26
By GhostFuryKiller

(A few months after HTTYD 2)

-Thrid Pov-

Arrows were flying all over the place, trying to hit their targets. Hiccup and Astrid were running away from the arrows, trying to dodge the arrows. Astrid was dragging Hiccup to safety, she knew to not come here. Now that they have angered them, they are hunting them like wild dogs. Hiccup was limping to catch up with Astrid, he never knew these vikings would take it the wrong way. All he wanted is for them to sigh a peace treaty between them and Berk. But they took it as they found it threaten and now here they are. Astrid found a cave and went in it, still having Hiccup limping to catch up. They hid behind a rock, as Astrid used her body to cover Hiccup. The vikings looked around, then continued going straight.

Astrid sigh as she got off of Hiccup, who had his an arrow on his side this whole time. Hiccup hissed as he tried to take out the arrow. Astrid grabbed the tip of the arrow, but Hiccup scooted away from her.

"Hiccup... Let me help. I have been through this before." Astrid said as Hiccup looked at her.

Hiccup nodded slowly as Astrid placed both hands on the arrow. With one yank, the arrow came off. Hiccup clenched his fist and closed his eyes shut as pain came rushing in.

"Gods that hurt." Hiccup managed to speak.

"I know honey. I know. Now I'm want you to put pressure on the wound. Let me see if we have any bandages." Astrid said as she searched in Hiccup's saddled bag.

"It's in the... " Hiccup paused for a moment, swallowing the pain." In the left pocket."

Astrid searched in the left pocket, pulling out bandages.

"Good thing that I..." Hiccup swallowed again. "That I packed those."

"Yeah, now let me see the wound." Astrid said.

Hiccup took his hand away from his side, seeing it filled with blood. Astrid looked at the wound, touching as well. Hiccup flinched from her touch, as Astrid apologized.

"Lucky, your armor protected you. If you hadn't have your armor, the wound would have been worse. But, to be able to wrap these bandages, I need to take off your armor." Astrid said.

Hiccup nodded. "Besides, you seen me with out armor anyways." Hiccup chuckled as he hissed again.

Astrid smiled as she began to unbuckle the straps. After taking off the armor, Hiccup's wound started to turn purple and green-ish. Astrid began to wrapped the bandages.

"I'm glad I brought you." Hiccup smirked as Astrid chuckled.

"Glad? Be grateful. Without me, you probably be dead by now." Astrid said as Hiccup chuckled.

"If your this protective, just imagine when your a mother." Hiccup said.

Astrid blushed, she didn't know it him that was talking, or the fact he's losing blood that he's not thinking straight. But she smiled anyways, continue to go with his little game.

"I'm not that protective. You are."

Hiccup chuckled as Astrid finished wrapping the wounds. Hiccup took a deep breath and try to stand up, but Astrid pushed him down.

"Don't get up, just rest." Astrid said.

"What about our dragons?" Hiccup asked.

"Stormfly can sniff Toothless's saddle and look for us."

"Let's just hope they don't hunt them down as well."

"Even if they did, the vikings probably be scared or be killed."

Astrid sat next to him, and intertwined her fingers with his. Hiccup looked at Astrid, and placed his head on her right shoulder. Then they heard a branch snap. Astrid peeked over, seeing at least 2 or 3 vikings.

"What is it?" Hiccup whispered.

"They probably noticed we had in here." Astrid replied back.

"I still have my inferno, we can fight them off. How many other there?"

"There's at least 2 or 3."

Hiccup grabbed his inferno and give it to Astrid. "You remember how to use it right?"

"Pff, I can use it better than you." Astrid replied, grabbing the inferno.

"Oh really, I'm the one who taught you."

"Yeah, but I got better than you."

"Sure."

"Watch."

Astrid sneaked her way to another rock. She jumped out, igniting the swords at the process. The viking barely turned around and stopped the sword from stabbing him. But Astrid had other plans, she kicked him. The viking went backwards as Astrid stab him with the sword. Another viking came towards her as she dodged his axe. Astrid pulled the sword out of the viking and slice the other viking's leg. The last viking came behind and kicked Astrid.

Astrid hit the floor and used the inferno the block the viking's mace to hit her. The viking pulled the mace back and slam towards the inferno with full force. Astrid's grip loosing as the inferno went out of her hand. The viking pulled his mace back, but later he dropped it. Astrid looked at him confused as the viking went to his side, seeing Hiccup standing there with a small, bloody knife.

"No viking shall ever touch mi'lady."Hiccup said as he led Astrid a hand.

Astrid took it as she pulled herself up.

"Good thing I came in time. Now let's find our dragons." Hiccup said as Astrid nodded.
                     ~~~~~~~~~~~

"I told you! I told you it was a trap But no! "Astrid yelled as they were running away from flaming, hot, fire.

"Oh I'm sorry! I didn't know that a huge Timberjack just happen to be waiting there!" Hiccup yelled.

They went though a small opening in the mountain. Hiccup saw in his right, a small little curved opening in the mountain. He pulled Astrid as he pulled her in the wall. He used his body to shield her as fire went through the was opening. Lucky, the fire only went straight and not hit Hiccup, but it did got close to him.

Hiccup felt the unbearable heat through his armor, as he closed his eyes, hoping it would end soon. Astrid was the look on his eyes, as she sigh. The fire eventually stopped as Hiccup took deep breaths. Hiccup looked at her, as she looked at him. Then Hiccup placed his hand on her cheek, rubbing her cheek with his thumb. Then he pulled her to a kiss as  Astrid kissed him back.

The kiss became a apology kiss and make passionate. Astrid legs wrapped around Hiccup's leg as Hiccup's hand placed on her waist. Astrid ran her figures through his hair, making it messy. Hiccup pushed her to wall, deeping the kiss. Then a roar from a certain dragon scared the couple. Hiccup pulled away as he knew the roar.

"Toothless!" Hiccup yelled.

He peeked as he saw Toothless and Stormfly growling at the Timberjack.

Hiccup got out of the small opening and went towards the dragons. Astrid followed behind as the dragons roared at the Timberjack. Toothles came up to dragon as his scales and nostrils glow in blue. The Timberjack looked surprised and began to bow down. Toothles snarled at the dragon as the Timberjack let out a wimp roar. Toothless then purred at the Timberjack, as the Timberjack looked at him. Toothles roared as he open his wings. The Timberjack bowed again as he flew away.

Toothless went up to Hiccup and nudged at his shoulder.

"Hey bud, watch up there. It still hurts." Hiccup said as Toothless sniffed at the wound.

He began to lick as Hiccup flinched at his touch. Toothles cooed in worried. "Don't worry bud, you don't know."

Astrid scratched under Stormfly chin and looked at Hiccup. "Ready to leave this place?"

Hiccup nodded as he mounted on Toothless. They both flew their way back at Berk, hoping things were easier than what they have experienced.
*....... *....... *....... *..... *...... *........*....*
A/N

What up guys! I posted this story link two days ago and it already have 40 views! That's insane! We'll Here's another one, let's see if it keep you guys busy while I'm updating another book. And as always I'm GhostFuryKiller. And I'll see you in the next chapter. Peace put guys✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️BROFIST!!!!!!!! 👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 288 26
Selene is a girl who never knew her parents. She grew up with dragons including her best friend Crystal the light fury. When they meet Hiccup and Too...
1.3K 25 6
'𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚈/𝙽' "𝙷𝚊𝚑... 𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍." ...
28.9K 679 29
Toothless and Luna's story continued in the Hidden World with their Nightlight cubs causing all sorts of mischief.
19K 184 19
This is my First story.well. This is a Story About Stormfly and Toothless. Mabey little Bit Hiccstrid too ;) Well Enjoy! DISCONTINUED