lab rats || season one

Von kellberg

haley ford is leo dooley's best friend. they have been best friends since they were little kids. little did t... Mehr

1. crush chop and burn. (pt. 1)
2. crush chop and burn (pt. 2)
3. commando app
4. leo's jam
5. rats on a train
6. exoskeleton vs. grandma
7. smart and smarter
8. bionic birthday fail
9. death spiral smackdown
10. can i borrow the helicopter?
11. back from the future
12. chip switch
13. drone alone
15. dude, where's my lab?
16. air leo
17. night of the living virus
18. mission invisible
19. concert in a can
20. mission: space
lab rats season two

14. chore wars

3.6K 79 23
Von kellberg

Haley's P.O.V.

A few weeks has passed and Adam, Bree, Chase, and Leo were all finally ungrounded. Adam, Bree, and Chase now all loved doing chores just so they could get money. They've been doing everything they could to make as much money as possible so they could go spend it on stupid stuff. Summer was a few weeks away and we were all very excited. This would be Adam, Bree, and Chase's first summer out of the lab and they were very excited for it to be here, but I was excited for only one thing right now. That was Pig Zombie 3D Cruise Ship Massacre.

When the first movie came out, Leo and I went to go see the first one together. They may sound stupid but they are actually amazing movies. We have been talking about the new one for about a month now, and we were finally going to be able to see it. I walked through the front door and Leo was nowhere to be found. I decided to go down to the lab, and sure enough, there was Leo and Davenport.

"The new Pig Zombie movie comes out this weekend and I can't go." Leo was saying to Davenport.

"Wait, did you say Pig Zombie?" Davenport asked him and Leo looked at him.

"This little piggy went home," I began and they both turned around and looked at me.

"TO EAT YOUR FACE!" The three of us said at the same time. Davenport made a pig noise and Leo pretended to be scared and scream.

"No way! You like Pig Zombies?" Leo asked him.

"Do I breath? They're only the greatest movies in the history of movies ever made! Ever!" Davenport said to us.

"I know! I memorized every line by heart!" Leo said.

"Not to mention your psychotic pig 'oink' is dead on." I told him. He did his pig oink and as usual, it sounded exactly like the one from the movies!

"Finally, I have people to watch these movies with. Bree hates them, Adam's scared of them, and Chase always ruins them with logic. 'A pig can't peel a banana. A pig can't crack a safe. A pig can't jump an 18 wheeler over an unfinished section of highway.'" Davenport said.

"You just saw it happen!" I exclaimed.

"You just saw it happen!" Davenport exclaimed right after me.

"Wait, why can't you go see the new one?'I asked Leo.

"Because... I don't have anyone to go with." He said, which made me give him a weird look.

"Leo, we've been planning to see this for weeks. What do you mean you have no one to go with?" I asked him confused.

"I thought.... you said you were busy this weekend." He said to me.

"Yeah. I said I was busy because we were going to go see the movie." I said to him.

"Well, you both have someone who's going to go with you now! We'll go see the new one on Friday, and then Sunday, the three of us will watch the "Big Pig" marathon on TV! It'll be out Pig Zombie Pork-A-Palooza!" Davenport said to us excitedly.

"Awesome!" Leo and I exclaimed.

"Should we invite your mom?" Davenport asked Leo.

"No!" He said quickly, "We should keep this all a secret because she's more into the Vampire Cow flicks."

"Those were terrible." I said to them.

"They're not that bad. I want to chew your cud! MOOOOO!" Davenport said.

Believe it or not, I was actually very excited to see Pig Zombies with Leo and Davenport!

------

Friday came along and the three of us went to see the new Pig Zombies movie. Just as expected, it was AMAZING! We all walked back into the lab with our 3D glasses on and wearing our shirts we bought that said 'I survived Pig Zombie 3D Cruise Ship Massacre.'

"That was the greatest movie ever!" Davenport said, "A pig on water skis? I did not see that coming!"

"How about the part where the pig disguised himself as part of the midnight buffet?" Leo asked and the more we talked about it, the more I wanted to go back and watch it again.

"No no no!" Eddy suddenly said, "Stop talking! Do you not know the phrase spoiler alert?"

I didn't like Eddy at all, so why not continue to spoil the entire movie?

"Sorry Eddy. We were just thinking about the big surprise ending, where the main pig has turned out to be dead the whole movie!" I said and he started freaking out.

"Ah! Shutting down! Shutting down!" Eddy said and he turned off quickly. Thank goodness.

"Let's keep this quiet, remember? We don't want anyone to know we saw the movie. It's our thing!" He said to us.

"Okay. Hey, do you want to help me fix your mom's jewelry box?" Davenport asked us.

"We would, but we have something fun to do." Leo said.

That's when he grabbed my arm and pulled me onto the elevator.

------

The next day, Leo and I were hanging out his house. We've been playing video games most of the day, but he really wanted to put on his t-shirt he got last night. He went to go get it, but it turns out he lost it. We went looking around the house for it, and when we got into the kitchen, there was Davenport.

"Everything keeps disappearing!" He said to us, "I can't find my favorite mug. All the spoons are gone. I had to eat my breakfast cereal with a steak knife."

"Yeah, I can't find my Pig Zombies t-shirt anywhere!" Leo said to him as we sat on the stools near the counter.

"Oh, I put that in the laundry so it would be fresh for tomorrow's marathon." Davenport told him and Leo's eyes widened.

"Wait, you put what in the who with where now?" Leo asked him.

Tasha walked in with a basket full of laundry, and Leo quickly stood up from the stool.

"Mom! Or should I say dearest woman who constantly sacrifices for my happiness." He smiled as he sat down on the couch next to her, and that's when I knew something was up.

"Let me fold that for you." He said as he took the basket out of her hand and began looking through the laundry. The look on Tasha's face already told me she knew something was up.

"Leo, if I didn't know any better, I would think you were looking for this." Tasha said as she held up his Pig Zombies t-shirt. Davenport and I looked at each other confused. What was going on?

"I survived Pig Zombie 3D Cruise Ship Massacre." She read, "Do you have something to tell me?"

"That's not mine." He said.

"Extra small." She told him.

"It's Haley's." He said.

"It a men's shirt." She said.

"You have a tiny husband." He tried again and then he smiled up at her, "I love you."

"I can't believe you went behind my back and saw those creepy monster pig things!" Tasha said to him.

"Yeah, and I can't believe you let me take you to the movie when your mom said no!" Davenport exclaimed and Tasha gave him a look.

"You knew about this?" Tasha asked him as she stood up from the couch.

"Yeah, but I had no idea you said he couldn't go because he didn't tell me!" He defended himself.

"So you lied to both of us?" Tasha asked Leo.

"Three. He lied to three of us. I never knew he wasn't allowed to go either. Should've guessed though when he said he didn't have anyone to go with and not to tell anyone we saw the movie." I butted in from by the counter.

"No, I lied to them. I disobeyed you." Leo told Tasha after he gave me a look.

"You're grounded. No TV for a week. I specifically told you not to see that movie!" Tasha told him.

"Come on! This isn't fair! I don't like high heel shoes and lady magazines, but I don't tell you not to buy them with your money!" Leo said and Davenport immediately motioned for him to stop talking. It was probably in his best interest. Tasha turned around and looked at Davenport.

"Sorry, I was trying to stop him before he buried himself, but it was way too late." He told her.

Leo sighed and went to his room and Tasha and Davenport both looked at me. I just smiled at Tasha.

"I'll fold your laundry for you if you make me a grilled cheese?" I offered with a smile.

She sighed before smiling and nodding her head. Thank goodness for Tasha.

------

On Sunday, Leo had called me and told me to come to his house quickly. He was now allowed to watch the marathon. I wasn't sure how he managed to do that, but it didn't matter. I rushed over there as quick as I could. The three of us were now down in the lab with bowls of popcorn and our t-shirts on. We were in the middle of the first movie, and we were all loving it.

"AHH!" We jumped at a scary part and Leo spilt his popcorn on the ground.

"I still don't understand how you convinced mom to let me watch this marathon with you." Leo said to Davenport.

"It was easy. I just told her instead of ground you for a week, she should let you watch this... and then ground you for a month." Davenport said which made Leo turn and give him a look.

"You did lie." I reminded him.

"Oh. I was kind of hoping you guys forgot about that." Leo said to us.

"Yeah, we kind of didn't, but nice try though." Davenport said to him.

"Still, this is totally worth it." Leo said.

"I thought so. Talk about a pork chip! WEE!" Davenport yelled and made a chopping motion with his hand.

There was another part that made us jump, and Davenport fell out of his chair. Now this was awesome!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

3.7K 260 27
Maggie Carver had always wanted to be an actress. It was her life's dream to end up on the big screen and walk the red carpets and get all of the awa...
1.3K 56 13
Life has never been easy for Riley Dooley. Having magical powers she struggles to fit in. That all changed when she and her best friend Leo met three...
309K 6.1K 34
Destiny Lilac has been through a lot of stuff but when her best friend, Leo Dooley, gets a step-dad, her life will be filled with adventure, crazines...
211K 2.5K 14
Avalon Johnson is the best friend of Leo Dooley. He's like an older brother to her, he and his mother practically raised her after her drunk and abus...