18. mission invisible

Haley's P.O.V.

When I walked into school, I couldn't help but roll my eyes. You know, my eyes are probably in the best shape out of everything in my body because they roll so much. Anyways, Perry was doing her bag checks today, which was another day where she would take my phone for no reason at all. Bree and I were complaining the whole entire time until we got to the front of the line. Leo's bag was getting checked now, and then it would be my turn.

"Aha! Cell phones are a violation!" Perry said when she pulled Leo's phone out of his front pocket.

"I think you sticking a hand in my backpack is also a violation." Leo pointed out to her.

"Planning on texting your girlfriend in class, were ya?" She asked him.

"I don't have a girlfriend." He told her.

"Yeah, well now you don't have a cell phone either. Bye bye!" She said as she waved to him. He rolled his eyes and moved past her. When it was my turn, I placed my bag on the table in front of her and crossed my arms. She began to search my bag.

"What do we have here?" She asked as she pulled my bag of chips and water out of my bag, "You know food and drinks aren't permitted inside the hallways."

"Yes, I know. That's why I had them inside my book bag. Plus, those are for study hall anyways." I said. I reached out to grab them, but she held them out of my reach.

"They're mine now, princess. Oh, and look here. Another cell phone!" She said as she took it out of my bag, "Two violations in one day. You just got yourself detention after lunch today, Ford. Move it."

She shoved my bag at me, and I rolled my eyes as she opened my bag of chips and began to eat them. I walked over to Adam, Chase, and Leo and sighed loudly.

"I can't believe her! I am so over her stupid bag checks and the way she runs things around here! She took my food, and it never ends well when people take my food!" I said to them.

"She's got a point. Don't ever touch those breadsticks when you go to Olive Garden." Leo said to Adam and Chase.

All of a sudden, I felt a breeze hit my face and something jumped down on the ground in between Leo and I. Leo screamed like a girl when Bree showed up out of nowhere next to us. She had used her super speed yet again in school. I honestly don't know how she hasn't been caught yet.

"Morning boys and best friend!" She said to us cheerfully.

"Seriously, can we put a bell on her?" Leo asked us.

"Yeah, you got to chill on the super agility. Somebody is going to see you using your bionics." Chase said to her.

She scoffed, "No one ever sees me! I mean, you didn't see me swipe your lunch money."

When she held up his money, Chase quickly checked his pockets. When he realized his money was gone, he said, "Oh, you're good." He reaches out to swipe the money back, but she pulled away quickly.

"Hey!" Perry said suddenly as she ran over to Bree, "How'd you get past my checkpoint? I sent you to the back of the line.

"Uh, that wasn't me." Bree said nervously.

"Must've been somebody else." Chase chipped in.

"Yeah, somebody who can't climb ceilings. Saved it!" He said to us underneath his breath and we rolled our eyes.

"You three have an answer for everything, don't you?" Perry asked them as Leo and I stood back a little bit.

"I don't like to brag, but the answer to that is yes." Chase said to her. All I wanted to do now was punch him in the face.