The Rich Boy and the Fangirl

By aspiringcliche

Bianca is a fangirl who loves to read fanfiction, binge watch TV shows, but wants to explore. Xander Edwards... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thrity Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Epilogue
The End

Twenty Four

2.8K 113 1
By aspiringcliche

Sunday Afternoon

Bianca's P.O.V

I was excited for Xander to come home. I missed him and I wanted to see him again. He told me that he would see me once he landed back in California.

"Waiting for Xander?" Olive asked me.

"Yes," I told her.

"He's coming. You need to calm down," Olive chuckled.

"I can't," I told her.

"What are your plans when he gets over here?" Olive asked me.

"I'm not sure. I was way too excited to see him, I completely spaced out on what we can do," I told her.

"Well, whatever you both do, be safe," Olive told me.

"Olive!"

"I'm serious. You need to be focus on graduating and then getting a job before having kids," Olive told me.

The doorbell run making me get up and run over to the door. I opened it to see Xander smiling at the door.

"Xander!" I said happily.

"Hey, Bianca," He pulled me into a tight hug making me smile wider.

"I missed you," I mumbled into his shoulder.

"I miss you too."

I looked at Xander and he gave me a kiss. I kissed back until I heard someone clear their throat. We pulled away to see Olive standing there.

"Guys, keep it PG," She winked. I smiled and hid my face in Xander's face. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Come in. I want to hear everything about the wedding and New York," I told him.

"Alright."

I closed the door behind him before leading him to the couch in the living room. We sat down and I looked at him.

"So tell me everything," I smiled.

"Well, it was great over there. My aunt had a great wedding and Bella got to see her boyfriend," Xander said, making air quotes on the word boyfriend. I giggled a little before he smiled and gave me a quick kiss.

"You're cute when you giggle," Xander said, pulling away.

"Do you miss New York?" I asked him.

"Yes and no. I miss the places there but I hated how crowded it was," Xander told me.

"Well, now since you're back in Cali, you want to do anything?" I asked him.

"I rather just be with you," Xander told me. I smiled and gave him a quick kiss.

"Bianca, I'm going to do some wedding stuff. You'll be okay here?" Olive asked, walking in.

"Yeah. We're probably just going to watch some movies," I told her.

"Alright. Bye guys. Stay safe," Olive said before leaving.

"So what movie do you want to watch?" I asked him.

"You choose," Xander told me.

"You sure?" I asked him.

"Yeah. I just want to cuddle with you," Xander smiled. I kissed his cheek before putting on Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. I went back to the couch and lied down next to Xander.

"I really missed you," Xander told me before kissing the back of my head.

"I missed you too. I hope not too many girls were flirting with you," I told him.

"The only girl I need is you."

"You're so cheesy," I said.

"I know I am. Speaking of cheese. You want to order pizza? I'll pay," Xander said.

"I'm down."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 9.2K 32
Ninth in teen dialogue series ~ "Hello?" "S-Sarah, I m-missss you!" "Erm, Mister, Are you drunk?" "Yes, drunk on you babygirl." •••••••• It was just...
166K 3.2K 44
Being a Shelby could be hard, two children were about to learn this. These two children however belonged to the ruthless gangster, Thomas Shelby. Aft...
14.8K 616 30
Gerald Mulroney and Robert Van Lowden are partners of one of the biggest e-commerce companies in the States. Their sudden death in a helicopter accid...
2K 70 28
Y/N is a new kid and joined the Literature Club! The club contained of four girls: Sayori, Natsuki, Monika, & Yuri! Sayori is aloof and silly, Yuri i...