Johnny x reader Sing

By Raebecca127

What happens when Johnny suddenly gets transported into the readers room. What happened? How did he get there... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 10

3.7K 110 10
By Raebecca127

Word count- 605 words

Enjoy~

Your POV

I released my grip from Johnny to grab his hand and walk him to the living room; It was the perfect night for Ashley to have gone to a friends.

"I'm so sorry I didn't figure it out sooner," I said, tears starting to spill from my eyes.

"Hey, it's okay. I thought I made that clear," He said, putting an arm around me.

"But it's my fault."

"But how could you have known?"

I turned to look at him, into his brown eyes that sparkled in the dim lit room. I loved his eyes, maybe it was because I loved him...

Woah. I just... wish.

"I..."

"See, and that's why you don't need to feel sorry."

I blushed a bit. "Johnny..."

"Yes, (y/n)?"

I took a deep breath but my voice still quivered a bit. "I really want you to visit again. I want you in my life, honestly. I just don't want to be the reason you have to be away from your life—heck, you've probably been gone for almost a day already..."

He stayed silent for a moment but he grabbed my hands. "Hey, I can still visit. It would just have to be for a short period of time and every once in a while."

"But it would have to be really short, and then what if I was busy, or you were busy and suddenly you got sucked away by a magical portal!"

"But—"

"Or what if someone finds out, from here at least: breaking news 'Sing character alive?' Think of that on the news."

"(Y/n)—"

"Or if you get stuck her again or—"

"(y/n!)." He said, stopping my rambling. "We can make this work, somehow, but we will."

My heart wants to say yes, so I can still see him, be with him... but my head says no. I can't let him. I don't want to take him away from his whole life.

"I'm really sorry but I don't think this can work. I want it to, but I think it would be better if you stayed back. I'm so sorry, Johnny." Tears rolled down my face. I felt my heart breaking. Why is it that I lost the two people I loved most: my mom, and now Johnny.

I didn't know that Johnny's heart was breaking too. That he felt the same way about me, and that he wanted us to be together just as much as I wanted. But what I didn't know was that he thought that I didn't want him to visit because he thought that I didn't feel the same, and not that I just wanted the next for him.

Johnny looked at me, and it only made the feeling so much worse. "(Y/n)," He said quietly, brushing a lock of my (h/c) hair out of my face.

"I'm so sorry."

He hugged me tightly. "As much as I want to visit you, you're probably right."

He let go and stood up as soon as I stopped crying.
"It was nice meeting you, (y/n)," He said. "I'll never forget you."

"I'll never forget you either," I said, feeling more tears threatening to spill.

I wish Johnny to go home, I thought with some trouble.

"I love you Johnny," I said as the light disappeared.  I slowly walked back to my room and collapsed on the floor. I cried for hours. I finally found someone to love, and now they were gone. I didn't even get tell them how much I cared for them... just like when I was little with my mom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 425 30
" alexithymia " -the inability to express your feelings ferret boy is typing... blood traitor is typing... in which, Hogwarts have wifi and all...
698K 21.2K 59
Completed! Female reader! This book will follow the events of all 4 movies, some of the shorts, and will also include the Toy Box scenario from Kingd...
893K 20.3K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
25.9K 138 6
Dnf, Karlnap, Karlnapity, and more Smutshots and maybe fluff Cover creds: @miamayassecretclub (NSFW account) @miamayaart (Main) Go check her out...