Superchildren

By all-nighter-writer

The incident with Loki is over, but ever since then, trouble has been brewing in the dark. Just when the worl... More

Overview
CHAPTER 2: Phone Call #1- Stark
CHAPTER 3: Phone Call #2- Banner
CHAPTER 4: Phone Call #3- Rogers
CHAPTER 5: Phone Call #4- Barton
CHAPTER 6: Phone Call #5- Foster
CHAPTER 7: Phone Call #6- Romanoff
CHAPTER 8: Phone Call #7- Lewis
CHAPTER 9: Heil Hydra
CHAPTER 10: Science Bros (Sort Of)
CHAPTER 11: Does this Suit Make My Butt Look Big?
CHAPTER 12: Colorblind Archers and Rock N' Roll
CHAPTER 13: Parental Figures Come Home
CHAPTER 14: Shields Are Not Sleds
CHAPTER 15: Where Are Your Heroes Now?
CHAPTER 16: Aftermath
CHAPTER 17: New Relationships Boom
CHAPTER 18: Even More Relationships!

CHAPTER 1: A World In Danger

588 9 0
By all-nighter-writer

"Director Hill, this is Agent Variano. There's been something strange in Lab 2B. You should see this. It's an emergency." Maria Hill's earpiece went off. She strode off and quickly reached the desired destination. Agent Variano was pacing the room nervously. 

"Something wrong, Agent?", Maria asked. The agent paled and quickly led her to the monitors. There was a strange photo of a base located in a remote area of Russia. "It's a military base, what is there to fear?" 

"Ma'am, it's a Hydra military base.", a scientist at another monitor in the room said. Director Hill's eyes hardened and a sour taste filled her mouth, making her grimace. She walked out of the room and Agent Variano followed her.

"Director! Where are you going?" The agent's voice squeaked. Maria turned around.

"Call the Avengers. They're needed once again."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 311 14
They lost the war, they lost friends, family. How do the Avengers cope with this defeat? how do earth's mightiest heroes move on? they don't.
18.9K 239 32
"Avengers Earth's mightiest heroes. That's who they were." "Name one hero who was happy." "This is a story that gets darker with time." Loki has es...
105K 3.2K 49
On a trip to the outskirts or Asgard Odin finds a mystical wolf who's two sons were in grave danger of their pack because they are halfbreds. He give...
19.9K 623 44
Ellesmere is under S.H.I.E.L.D's radar. After stealing a highly classified military file from them and killing half their soldiers, she goes into hid...