Our child?|•| J.J.K

By salomewatermelon

Kwon Jiwoo.the girl who got pregnant by one-night stand.the boy she had her first "it" was idol. what will ha... More

P A R T 1
P A R T 2
P A R T 3
P A R T 4
P A R T 6
PART 7
im sorry

P A R T 5

6.7K 160 8
By salomewatermelon

she couldn't lie anymore but it was hard for her to tell him about their child. 

I took chae to daycare and then went to work.
I called nanny to pick her up after daycare.
I entered my office and I saw mr.lee standing at my table
"hello,mr.lee! what should I help you with?"
"oh,hi woowoo"
"mr.lee~~ don't call me that~~"
"why?~ its cute~" he said "well, I have something to tell you woowoo,lets go to my office"
"okay mr.lee"
I set my bag on my table and followed him.

"sit down" he said so I did.
"first of all" he started "don't call me mr.lee, I told u trillions of times to call me jongsuk~~"
"as u wish Jongsuk-ssi"
"thats better" he laughed "so, we have this overseas trip we have to take and you must come along too"
"umm,I can't pass?" I said with an pitiful expression because you know I couldn't leave chae to nanny for days.
" Unfortunately no."
"okay.Got it Mr l-- I mean Jongsuk-ssi!" I laughed awkwardly. After exiting his room I started to think about who would to be taking care of her because I called nanny but she was busy because of family issues. Well...Sh*t...
The only way now is Jungkook. but how could she ask him that??

calling number
Jungcock🙃
"hello?"
"it's me"
"J-Jiwoo? why are u calling ?"
"actually, I have to ask you a favor..."
"Uhm...Sure! whats it?"
"Well...can u take care of Chae for a couple of days??"

"...Sure..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.1K 1.4K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
963K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
429K 25.9K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
283K 18.1K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...