P A R T 5

she couldn't lie anymore but it was hard for her to tell him about their child. 

I took chae to daycare and then went to work.
I called nanny to pick her up after daycare.
I entered my office and I saw mr.lee standing at my table
"hello,mr.lee! what should I help you with?"
"oh,hi woowoo"
"mr.lee~~ don't call me that~~"
"why?~ its cute~" he said "well, I have something to tell you woowoo,lets go to my office"
"okay mr.lee"
I set my bag on my table and followed him.

"sit down" he said so I did.
"first of all" he started "don't call me mr.lee, I told u trillions of times to call me jongsuk~~"
"as u wish Jongsuk-ssi"
"thats better" he laughed "so, we have this overseas trip we have to take and you must come along too"
"umm,I can't pass?" I said with an pitiful expression because you know I couldn't leave chae to nanny for days.
" Unfortunately no."
"okay.Got it Mr l-- I mean Jongsuk-ssi!" I laughed awkwardly. After exiting his room I started to think about who would to be taking care of her because I called nanny but she was busy because of family issues. Well...Sh*t...
The only way now is Jungkook. but how could she ask him that??

calling number
Jungcock🙃
"hello?"
"it's me"
"J-Jiwoo? why are u calling ?"
"actually, I have to ask you a favor..."
"Uhm...Sure! whats it?"
"Well...can u take care of Chae for a couple of days??"

"...Sure..."