P A R T 1

Okay...let me introduce myself.
I am kwon Jiwoo. girl who got pregnant from stranger.when I first got to know that I was pregnant I was really shocked.I had huge depression because I knew that this child was obviously his . Jeon Jungkook's.I didn't want to do abortion because I didn't want to kill my little baby.it would be the biggest mistake I could ever do and sin of course,because we shouldn't kill little angels who have done nothing wrong.
to all the moms in future or now please don't even think of abortion. If I didn't have my angel by me now I would be dead.my parents went against me and I don't have contact with them anymore,but I don't regret that I kept her.
because I got the best gift that I would ever get...my little angel...my Chaeyoung .yes her name is Chaeyoung ,my little princess. she is two years old.I had her when I was
22.I love her more than anyone and anything. she is the reason why I am happy now.

...reason why I'm alive...

It was really hard to get employed.but I graduated from Seoul national university and now I work in fashion office. I'm a designer.I have more than enough money to be in comfort and I don't have to be away from Chaeyoung for too long. but I hired really good babysitter and I am really thankful for her to teaching my chae things I couldn't.