My OCs

Galing kay KiraVTuber

Pretty much all of my OCs Higit pa

Highschool DxD
Yandere Simulator (Part 2)
Elfen Lied
Shugo Chara
Mystic Messenger
Ikemen Series
NieR: Automata
Hunter x Hunter
Obey Me!
Black Butler
Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc
Danganronpa 2 Goodbye Despair
Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls
Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony
Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak High School
Free! Iwatobi Swim Club
Seraph of the End
Assassination Classroom
Diabolik Lovers
Attack on Titan
The Seven Deadly Sins
Four Knights of the Apocalypse
Demon Slayer
Persona 5
Hell's Paradise
Jujutsu Kaisen
My Hero Academia
Bungo Stray Dogs
Master Detective Archives: RAIN CODE
Tokyo Revengers (Part 1)
Tokyo Revengers (Part 2)
Blue Lock

Yandere Simulator

302 2 2
Galing kay KiraVTuber

Kiko Fukuoka is one of the female students that currently attends Akademi High School.

Student Info

Role
Student
Vice club leader

Class
3-2

Club
Martial Arts

Persona
Spiteful

Crush
Budo Masuyama

Strength
Peak Physical Strength

Appears
Week 1

Appearance
Kiko wears the default female school uniform unless customized by the player.

Kiko has long, curly, blonde hair. Her hair is tied in two slim but long pigtails with the rest of her hair left untied and cascading down her back. She has red eyes, a bust size of 1 and she wears pink thigh-high stockings and white panties.

Personality
Among all the different personas currently implemented in the game, Kiko is Spiteful. However, she will react differently from other students with this persona:

If she discovers a corpse, she will run to the faculty lounge to tell a teacher about it. If she witnesses Ayano killing another student, she will try to apprehend her unless Ayano killed someone with a low reputation or someone Kiko hates.

If Ayano aims her camera at her, she will be annoyed with her and cover her face until Ayano puts her camera away again.

Reputation
Kiko's default reputation is +57.
Liked: +100
Respected: +70
Feared: 0

Routine
At 7:05 AM, Kiko enters the school grounds. She walks to her locker at 7:10 AM and changes from her outdoor shoes to her indoor shoes. At 7:15 AM, she walks to the Martial Arts Club on the Second Floor and watches her apprentices spar. She also goes to the Japanese Gardens with the rest of the Martial Arts Club members and watches them spar there as well.

At 8:00 AM, Kiko walks into Classroom 3-2 and sits at her desk. She starts her morning classes at 8:30 AM and leaves to go to the outside of the Martial Arts Club to eat her lunch at 1:00 PM.

Kiko walks back to class again at 1:30 PM and participates in cleaning time between 3:30 PM and 4:00 PM. Afterward, she heads to the Martial Arts Club and stays there until the end of the day. If the player joins in club activities, she practices kicking with the other members from 5:30 PM to 6:00 PM.

If the Martial Arts Club is still active but Budo is killed, then Kiko will take his place as club leader and continue training with the other club members. Her routine won't change any more than that in this case.

However, the Martial Arts Club is inactive and Budo is dead, her entire routine will change. She will spend her time in a quiet corner on the school rooftop, mourning Budo's death. She will prefer being alone than surrounded by other people. She will eat her lunch on the rooftop as well and won't participate in cleaning time anymore.

If the Martial Arts Club is inactive and Budo is alive, she will socialize with the other former members outside of the club during periods when she would normally attend it.

Martial Arts Club
Kiko is the vice leader of this club. If Budo dies but more than five members remain in the club, Kiko will take his place as club leader and the player would have to talk to her to join the club. After becoming club leader, if she dies or if less than five members remain in the club, the club shuts down. Any club members who witness Ayano commit murder on the previous day, then it's not possible for Kiko to kick her out. Instead, any member of this club (including Kiko) will attempt to apprehend Ayano.

Task
Kiko's task currently involves the delinquents and the guidance counselor. Although training martial arts at school and at home, Kiko doesn't feel safe at school while the delinquents are still allowed to carry weapons. She thinks the school would be a lot safer if the delinquents were forced to stop carrying weapons. In order to complete this task, the player has to be sent to the guidance counselor for being covered in blood and blame the delinquents.

Kiko won't offer this task if the delinquents are expelled already or if they aren't carrying any weapons anymore. Otherwise, the player will still be able to complete this task if the delinquents are expelled after blaming them for being covered in blood, but Kiko won't agree to befriend or do tasks for the player. But if the delinquents are killed, the player won't be able to complete the task.

Topics
The topics towards Kiko are Negative/Positive/Neutral as follows:

Negative
Family
Drama
Music
Solitude
Gossip

Positive
Cats
Martial Arts
Justice
Science
Cooking

Neutral
Everything else.

Background
When Kiko was born, her parents had a happy and healthy relationship. But once Kiko was 6 years old, her mother cheated on her father and left them. This experience traumatized Kiko. Ever since then she has believed that love is something that will always be betrayed one day, and she despises people who act arrogant and conceited. Shortly after her mother left, Kiko met her childhood friends Budo and Umeji. She had a close relationship with both of them. At the age of 10, Kiko started training Martial Arts with her father, in order to protect herself.

During her time in junior high school, many male students confessed their love to Kiko, but she rejected all of them, because she couldn't trust them even though they said they would never betray her.

When Kiko started attending high school, she joined the Martial Arts club almost immediately. She enjoyed training with Raibaru and Budo. Despite her strong sense of justice, Kiko didn't do anything to stop the bullying Umeji was going through. She regrets not stepping in when he needed help. After Umeji became a delinquent, their friendship had never been the same again.

During her first and second year at Akademi, she was kind of a yandere girl. But she never eliminated her rivals lethally. Kiko eliminated 5 of her rivals by setting them up with other boys and befriended the remaining 5 rivals by helping them with a serious problem they had and asked them to stay away from Budo.

Trivia
She's been friends with Umeji Kizuguchi and Budo Masuta since childhood.
She's the only spiteful student with the Hero reaction to witnessing murder.
She's the only spiteful student with the Teacher's Pet reactions if she discovers a corpse without witnessing murder.
Her strength is often underestimated due to her "cute" appearance.
If Budo is killed, Kiko will take his place as club leader, if there are still at least 5 students remaining in the club.
Kiko hates the bullies, Kizana Sunobu and her substitute, Tsuruzo Yamazaki, right from the start of the game.
Kiko is the only student with the position of vice club leader in the game.

Quotes
"There is something I'm worried about. It's the delinquents. Although I'm training martial arts, I don't feel safe at school if they're allowed to carry weapons. If only there was a way to prevent them from doing so. *sigh* Why did I even bother to tell you? It's not like there's anything you can do about it."
-Kiko's task about the delinquents

"You're telling me you actually know how to help me with my problem? I really hope you can make them stop carrying weapons."
-Accepting Kiko's task

"See? There's nothing we can do about that."
-Refusing Kiko's task

"I noticed the delinquents stopped carrying weapons. Is this your doing? If so, I won't ask how you did this. But thank you for helping me with this."
-Completing Kiko's task without expelling the delinquents

"Is this your doing? I only asked you to prevent you from carrying weapons, not getting rid of them. One of them is my childhood. Expelling the delinquents wasn't necessary. Just so we're clear, we're not friends and I won't do any favors for you."
-Completing Kiko's task by expelling the delinquents

(Only if she's the club leader!)
"Welcome to the Martial Arts Club, buddy! What brings you here?"
-Speaking to her while she's inside the clubroom

"That's weird. But come back whenever you want to spar with us!"
-Leaving the conversation while she's inside the clubroom

"We study hand-to-hand combat and practice self-defense techniques! If you join our club, I guarantee that you'll be able to defend yourself from anyone that might try to hurt you! If you think you've got what it takes, you're welcome to spar with any of our members at any time, even if you're not in the club!"
-Asking Kiko information about her club

"You're interested in joining the club? But you'll have to make sure you'll train with us at least once a week."
-Asking to join the club

"Fantastic! I'm happy to have a new member joining the Martial Arts Club! I'm looking forward to teaching you everything I know!"
-Becoming a member of the club

"You're not sure about joining us? I understand. But it won't be a bad choice to join us."
-Refusing to join the club.

"Are you thinking of leaving the club?"
-Asking to leave

"Ohhh... I hope it doesn't have anything to do with me or my teaching techniques. Oh well, I can't stop you either way. You're still welcome to spar with us any time you'd like."
-Leaving the club

"You got me worried for a second!"
-Deciding against leaving the club

"I'm sorry but you've already left the club. I know I said you could always come back to spar with us, but that doesn't mean you're allowed to join us again. It just doesn't feel right."
-Trying to rejoin the club once more

"I'm sorry to tell you this, but you're here too early. We don't start our training before 5 PM. But make sure to be here before 5:30 or we'll start without you."
-Trying to participate in club activities too early

"It would've been great to have you joining our training today! But we can't wait all day for you. That's why we already started without you. Try to be here before 5:30 next time!"
-Trying to participate in club activities too late

"Ready to start training?"
-About to train

"Excellent! Let's begin!"
-Training

"Not ready yet? That's fine! We'll wait for you until 5:30!"
-Deciding not to participate in club activities

"It's hard to say this, but... I had a talk with one of our members about you. They have a big problem with you, and I don't want any conflicts in my club. That's why I can't allow you to join."
-Trying to join this club if a Martial Arts members sees the player killing anyone on the previous day (Not possible to get this line as of August 18th, 2018 Build)

"It's very difficult for me to tell you this, but there are some members of our club who cannot tolerate you. Unfortunately, I must remove you from the club. Forgive me."
-Kicked out of the club because a member saw Ayano connected to murder (Not possible to get this line as of August 18th, 2018 Build)

"I saw what you did, and you're not welcome here! Leave at once or I'll call the cops on you!"
-Trying to join this club if she sees Ayano connected to murder on the previous day (Not possible to get this line)

"I'm not sure if you know about this rule but you can't be a member of two clubs at the same time. That rule applies to all students, including you."
-Trying to join this club when Ayano is already a member of another club

"We offer free self-defense training! Would you like to practice fending off an armed attacker?"
-Asking her to perform a practice combat minigame

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one!"
"Defeat is a state of mind. No one is ever defeated until defeat has been accepted as a reality."
"Knowing is not enough, we must apply! Willing is not enough, we must do!"
"Fear comes from uncertainty. We can eliminate the fear within us when we know ourselves better!"
"I fear not the man who has practiced then-thousand kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick ten-thousand times."
-Kiko's motivational quotes during training

Yuri Yamahato is one of the female students that currently attends Akademi High School.

Student Info

Role
Student

Class
3-1

Club
Gardening

Persona
Social Butterfly

Crush
Budo Masuta

Strength
Strong

Appears
Week 1

Appearance
Yuri wears the default female school uniform unless customized by the player.

She has dark blue and green hair. The green half of her hair covers her left eye, and her hair is tied into two thick, messy, long ponytails that are held by green bands. She has dark green flowers in her hair, brown eyes and a bust size of 1.5. She wears a white scarf with a black tiger pattern, white panties and green stockings.

Personality
Among all the different personas currently implemented in the game, Yuri is a Social Butterfly. She will happily pose for a picture if the player aims their camera at her. If she sees a corpse, she will run to the Martial Arts Club and call the police. If she witnesses a murder, she will try to apprehend Ayano.

Reputation
Yuri's default reputation is +27.
Liked: +50
Respected: +30
Feared: 0

Routine
At 7:00 AM, Yuri enters the school grounds. She walks to her locker at 7:05 AM and changes from her outdoor shoes to her indoor shoes. At 7:15 AM, she walks to the Gardening Club on the ground floor, and patrols around the center of the club.

At 8:00 AM, she walks to Classroom 2-1 and sits at her desk. She starts her morning classes at 8:30 AM and leaves to go to the outside of the Gardening Club to eat her lunch at 1:00 PM.

She walks back to class again at 1:30 PM and participates in cleaning time between 3:30 PM and 4:00 PM. Afterward, she heads to the Gardening Club and stays there until the end of the day.

Topics
The topics towards Yuri are Negative/Positive/Neutral as follows:

Negative
Cosplay
Cooking
Solitude
Memes
Violence

Positive
Martial Arts
Gardening
Anime
Nature
Friends

Neutral
Everything else.

Background
Yuri was Kiko's 10th rival and a victim of blackmailing. A student from another school claimed to be in possession of some lewd photos and threatened her to post them online if she doesn't do what he tells her. Yuri didn't have the courage to tell anyone about it. But after Kiko left a note in her locker asking her to meet on the school rooftop, Yuri told her about her problems and Kiko agreed to help her with her problem.

The next morning, Yuri received a message from her tormentor, saying the photos he had were deleted. That was the message Kiko sent her using the tormentor's phone. The blackmailing and tormenting finally stopped. Kiko asked Yuri to meet her at home before school. Yuri agreed and went to Kiko's home, just like she asked. After a little talk between the two girls, Kiko told Yuri that she knew about the other's feelings for Budo. Yuri was embarrassed that Kiko knew about this but she was also surprised when the latter told her she could confess her love to him. After Yuri asked her why she wouldn't ask her to stay away from him, Kiko told her she fell in love with a different boy. A week later on Friday, Yuri left a note in Budo's locker and confessed her love to him under the sakura tree behind the school.

Trivia
Yuri is related to Gita Yamahato, but at some point during her childhood, Yuri was adopted by another family. The reason is unknown.
Yuri trained Martial Arts with Raibaru one year ago.

Himiko Tanaami is one of the female students and the historian of the Student Council who currently attends Akademi High School.

Student Info

Role
Student

Class
2-2

Club
Student Council

Persona
Dangerous

Crush
Shin Higaku

Strength
Carries Pepper Spray

Appears
Week 1

Appearance
Himiko wears the Student Council uniform.

Himiko has long, straight, blonde hair. Her hair is untied, cascading down her back. She has a black hair tie resembling the shape of bunny ears, blue eyes, a bust size of 1 and she wears black thigh-high stockings and white panties. She wears the "Red Armband of Leadership" on her left arm reading 生徒会 (seito kai), meaning Student Council written in kanji.

Personality
Among all the different personas currently implemented in the game, Himiko is Dangerous. If she sees Ayano murder anyone, she will run up, spray her with pepper spray, and restrain her. She will push Ayano away if she gets too close and will spray her with pepper spray if she attempts to kill her without stealth or if she gets too close to her five times. She will break up fights between Ayano and a delinquent by announcing her presence. If Ayano aims her phone at Himiko, she'll stand still but will show no reaction. Intimidation will also not work on Himiko if Ayano attempts to intimidate her when she has joined the delinquents. Himiko is also not affected by seduction.

Himiko is known for acting childish most of the time. But she's reliable when it comes to her duties in the Student Council.

Reputation
Himiko's default reputation is +47.
Liked: +100
Respected: -30
Feared: +70

Routine
At 7:00 AM, Himiko leaves the Student Council Room and will begin patrolling all the Classrooms around the school.

At 8:00 AM, Himiko walks to Classroom 2-2, sits at her desk, and plays around on her phone before her classes start. She starts her morning classes at 8:30 AM and leaves to go to patrol the Classrooms again at 1:00 PM. She walks back to class again at 1:22 PM, sits at her desk, and plays around on her phone again until her next classes start. Her next classes start at 1:30 PM. At 3:30 PM, she goes back to patrolling the Classrooms again and at 4:00 PM, she goes to the Student Council Room and stays there for the rest of the day. On Fridays at 3:30 PM, Himiko will go to the Meeting Room and meet up together with the rest of the Student Council and all the club leaders to have a meeting.

Topics
The topics towards Himiko are Negative/Positive/Neutral as follows:

Negative
Gossip
Science
Violence
Art
Memes

Positive
Justice
Occult
Music
Photography
Sports

Neutral
Everything else.

Trivia
She shares her likes and dislikes with her mother, Yukiko Suzuki.
She would be a member of the Occult Club if she weren't elected to the Student Council.
Himiko will accept food from Cooking Club members, but not from Ayano.
Rumors say Himiko is possessed by a demon. She uses this as an advantage to scare other students when she sees them arguing or fighting.

Quotes
"Playing tag or ignoring personal space?"
-If Ayano gets too close to her

"I'll stop you!"
-If she witnesses a murder

"Oh no... who did this?!"
-If she finds a corpse

"Give up, will you?"
-When she pepper sprays Ayano

"Hmm..."
-If Ayano attempts to take a photo of her or if she hears Ayano's footsteps

"Are you that eager to see the guidance counselor? I'll take you to her office."
-After catching the player doing something suspicious

"Sensei! Come with me! Someone may be dead!"
-Reporting to a teacher about a corpse she found

"This can't go unreported!"
-Running to report to a teacher about a corpse

"But it was right here! I know I saw it!"
- After a teacher thinks she was pranking her due to the corpse being out of sight

"Should I call the demons on you?"
-Stopping a fight between Ayano and a delinquent

Sayuri Hikitsuri is one of the female students that currently attends Akademi High School.

Student Info

Role
Student

Class
3-1

Club
Delinquent

Persona
Violent

Crush
None

Strength
Armed

Appears
Week 1

Appearance
Sayuri wears the default male school uniform unless customized by the player.

Sayuri has medium long, curly, blonde hair. Her hair is tied in a low ponytail. She has golden eyes and a bust size of 1.5.

During Mission Mode or if the player customized the school uniform, Sayuri will wear the female uniform. Then she will wear short black socks and black panties.

Personality
Among all the different personas currently implemented in the game, Sayuri is Violent. If she sees Ayano carrying a corpse or murdering someone, she will run up to her and begin a combat mini-game and will not stop attacking her until the player fails a button prompt, or until Ayano kills her.

If Ayano initiates a fight with her, she will fight until either one of them are injured. If she loses, she will drop her weapon.

If she sees Ayano bloody or insane, she will not lower her reputation.

If Ayano aims her camera at her, she will be annoyed with her and cover her face until Ayano puts her camera away again.

Reputation
Sayuri's default reputation is -33.
Liked: -100
Respected: -100
Feared: +100

Routine
At 7:20 AM, Sayuri enters the school grounds. She walks to her locker at 7:30 AM and changes from her outdoor shoes to her indoor shoes. At 7:40 AM, she walks to the incinerator, and talks with Gaku Hikitsuri, Hokuto Furukizu, Dairoku Surikizu, Hayanari Tsumeato, and Umeji Kizuguchi.

At 8:40 AM, Sayuri walks into Classroom 3-1 and sits at her desk. She starts her morning classes at 8:40 AM and leaves to go to the incinerator at 1:00 PM.

Sayuri walks back to class again at 1:40 PM and goes to the incinerator between 3:30 PM and 4:00 PM.

Despite being a delinquent, Sayuri's routine will change if Gaku is killed. Instead of talking with her fellow delinquents, she will sit behind the gym, mourning Gaku's death.

Task
Sayuri's task is to bring her some sleep-inducing medicine. Ayano can steal a tranquilizer from the Nurse's office, purchase a sedative from Info-chan or buy some sleeping medicine from the convenience store in town. Once Ayano finds the object in question and brings it to her, Sayuri will be impressed that Ayano unconsciously agreed to help her kidnap someone. She will agree to befriend her, but she won't do favors for her.

Topics
The topics towards Sayuri are Negative/Positive/Neutral as follows:

Negative
Gossip
Art
School
Cooking
Gardening

Positive
Violence
Justice
Cats
Sports
Science

Neutral
Everything else.

Background
Originally, Sayuri was a normal student during the first half of her first year at Akademi. Soon she started arguing with Akademi's faculty, showing up late to class, getting into fights with other students and idolizing people like the delinquents from 1989. She started carrying a sword at school, disrespecting faculty and student council members, intimidating and threatening students into doing favors for her. However, despite knowing about the bullying her brother was facing, she didn't do anything to stop it.

Trivia
She's the only female student at Akademi who wears the male school uniform.

Quotes
"Do you know who you're talking to? Delinquents like us aren't the type of people you should try to befriend.You'll only get yourself in trouble if you're seen with us. Listen, it's best if you stay away from people like us. You're a goody-two-shoes and have absolutely no idea how much fun it is to torture someone or force ransom money out of their parents."
-Sayuri's task

"What? You won't listen to some good advice? Don't blame me if you get in trouble."
-Accepting Sayuri's task

"Yeah, better run away before your reputation takes damage."
-Refusing Sayuri's task

"Didn't you... Huh, I never thought you would agree to help me kidnap someone. And yet you brought me the medicine I need. Just so we're clear, THIS doesn't make us buddies, yeah?"
-Completing her task

Yukiko Suzuki was one of the female students and the Historian of the Student Council who attended Akademi High School in 1980s Mode.

Student Info

Role
Student (1980s Mode)

Class
3-1

Club
Student Council

Persona
Dangerous

Crush
Reiichi Tanaami

Strength
Carries Pepper Spray

Appears
Week 1

Appearance
Yukiko wears the female Student Council uniform.

Yukiko has long, straight, white hair. Her hair is untied and cascading down her back. She has red eyes, a bust size of 1.6 and she wears white thigh-high stockings and white panties.

Personality
Among all the different personas currently implemented in the game, Yukiko is Dangerous. If she sees Ryoba murder anyone, she will run up, spray her with pepper spray, and restrain her. Like the current student council members in the original game, she will push Ryoba away if she gets too close and will spray her with pepper spray if she attempts to kill her without stealth or if she gets too close to her five times. She will break up fights between Ryoba and a delinquent by standing in between them.

Reputation
Yukiko's default reputation is +56.
Liked: +40
Respected: +30
Feared: +100

Routine
At 7:00 AM, Yukiko leaves the Student Council Room and will begin patrolling all the Classrooms around the school.

At 8:00 AM, Yukiko walks to Classroom 3-1, sits at her desk, and looks side to side before her classes start. She starts her morning classes at 8:30 AM and leaves to go to patrol the Classrooms again at 1:00 PM. She walks back to class again at 1:22 PM, sits at her desk, and looks side to side again until her next classes start. Her next classes start at 1:30 PM. At 3:30 PM, she goes back to patrolling the Classrooms again and at 4:00 PM, she goes to the Student Council Room and stays there for the rest of the day.

Topics
The topics towards Yukiko are Negative/Positive/Neutral as follows:

Negative
Gossip
Science
Violence
Art
Memes

Positive
Justice
Occult
Music
Photography
Sports

Neutral
Everything else.

Trivia
Yukiko was the only female member of the Student Council in 1989.
She shares her likes and dislikes with her daughter, Himiko Tanaami.

Quotes
"Hmm..."
-If she hears Ryoba's footsteps

"Personal space, lady."
-If Ryoba gets too close to her

"A dead body?!"
-If she finds a corpse

"I have to tell the teachers!"
-Running to report to a teacher about a corpse

"I found a person with terrible injuries! They may be dead!"
-Reporting to a teacher about a corpse she found

"Did I imagine it?"
-After a teacher thinks she was pranking her due to the corpse being out of sight

"This behavior is unacceptable. The counselor will deal with this."
-After catching the player doing something suspicious

"You won't get away!"
-If she witnesses a murder

"Down with you!"
-When she pepper sprays Ryoba

"No fighting on school grounds."
-Stopping a fight between Ryoba and a delinquent

Erica Miller is one of the female students who attended Akademi High School in the 1980s.

Student Info

Role
Student (1980s Mode)

Class
3-1

Club
Drama

Persona
Snitch

Crush
Sachihiko Fukuoka

Strength
Incapable

Appears
Week 1

Appearance
Erica wears the default 1980s female school uniform.

Erica has long, straight, blonde hair. Her hair is untied, cascading down her back. She has pink eyes, a bust size of 1.5 and she wears pink stockings and white panties.

Personality
Among all the different personas currently implemented in the game, Erica is a Snitch. If she sees a corpse or witnesses a murder, she will run to the landline phone in the Faculty Room and call the police. She cannot participate in physical fights against murderers.

Reputation
Erica's default reputation is -20.
Liked: -50
Respected: -10
Feared: 0

Routine
At 7:00 AM, Erica enters the school grounds. She walks to her locker at 7:05 AM and changes from her outdoor shoes to her indoor shoes. At 7:15 AM, she walks to the Drama Club on the first floor to have a club meeting. At 7:20 AM, she will leave the Drama Club to go to the Gymnasium and watch Daichi Suzuki and Chidori Ikegami rehearse for the upcoming play.

At 8:00 AM, she walks to Classroom 3-1 and sits at her desk. She starts her morning classes at 8:30 AM and leaves to go to the outside of the Drama Club to eat her lunch at 1:00 PM.

She walks back to class again at 1:30 PM and participates in cleaning time between 3:30 PM and 4:00 PM. Afterwards, she heads to the Gymnasium and stays there until the end of the day.

If the Drama Club is disbanded, Erica will socialize with the other former members outside of the club room during periods in which she would normally attend it.

Topics
The topics towards Erica are Negative/Positive/Neutral as follows:

Negative
Violence
Solitude
Gardening
Occult
Reading

Positive
Drama
Martial Arts
Cooking
Socializing
Jokes

Neutral
Everything else.

Trivia
Erica has been a famous American actress since childhood.
Although she's a famous actress, almost no one at school likes her because of her arrogant and conceited behavior.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

16.4K 542 33
I need a life. Anyways, this is the cool kids all hanging out and doing who knows what. Enjoy this piece of trash :) also the first half of these hav...
315K 21.9K 158
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...