Second Love [Completed]

Da Anishaluv

Second Love previously known as Billionaire's LOVE or OBSESSION Ranked #80 in Romance on [28.09.17] Ranked... Altro

Preface
1- Our Last Vacation
2- Can I trust you?
3. Day Without You
4.Today You Ditched me
5.- I am Addicted to Her
6. I'm nothing for him Anymore.
7. I love you
8. Unfortunately
9. The Party
10. WTH happened??!!
11. We're over!!
12. She left me
13.Regrets & Disappearence
14. YOU!!!
15. We did lot of stuff
16. She's Irresistible
17. Consequences
18. Bridegroom for Princess Daughter
19. Because I like you
20. Why are you avoiding me??
21. What was that??
22. The Wedding
23. Ownership & Truth
24. I'll miss you
25. I'm Mrs Williams Now
26. An Accident
27. Still in love
28. Billionaire's LOVE or OBSESSION
29. Need Proper Closure
30. Comfort, Popularity &Rumors
31. Payback is a Bitch
32. Wiley is my pet dog
33. If You Knew Better
34. Have Mercy On Him
35. I Do Care
37. I am being blackmailed
38. I love you too Rose
39.You are biased
40. Trust
41. Are you upset?
42. You are lying on my face Xavier
43. An Arrest
44. He didn't come
44. Chase me for once and for all
Epilogue
Unfortunate Love

36. I'll Be Unfair

14K 504 19
Da Anishaluv

Hello! To all my lovely readers. I am doing just fine and hope you all are doing great.

So last chapter everyone is hating Adrian I guess, but he is desperate not best way.

This chapter is important I'll reveal some details about Susan and you have to cope up with it.

Susan' P.O.V.

I was alone when I reached our home since Xavier was out and didn't come back from work yet. Trust me, I'm more than glad that he is not here it gave me time to analyse the situation.

Thoughts of sending Adrian away or get him killed was tempting, but we all know I'm not going to do it anyway. Telling anyone is big no too. I can ask Xavier for help making it someone else problem, but he is smart enough to get me immediately.

I hate him more now, can't he just get over with it and forget to move on. Blackmailing me is really not a smart move, but a desperate one honestly. I wish he just text that he won't do it, he is angry at that moment.

I could get him killed or something, but that is just my wild thought I can't do anything making me feel helpless. Truth to be told money doesn't give you all the Power in this world.

I wish it all the nightmare and in few moments Xavier will wake me up and complain about my alarm going off.

I literally pinched myself twice to check its not a dream, but a reality which I'm not fond of at all.

If he did that there is no doubt that I'll be royally screwed. I'm more worried about how everyone is going to react with the news. I should distract myself for now before I start over thinking which I'm already doing, but still before I do something stupid and regret it later. I should do something else.

I went inside my closet and change into comfortable jeggings and sporty full sleeves T-shirt to go with it, I set my hairs into a messy ponytail and at last I wear my white Casual designer ankle boots. I went to the garage and unlock my range rover customized in greyish black colour with hints of silver and went outside the building without informing Oliver.

And my famous reason is why telling when he is going to track me down within seconds. I'm going to see Douglas, he is my college friend, but we don't usually hang out with each other. Let's just we can't exist in each others world without creating chaos.

Soon I reach the similar locality full of crowd people gambling. Shiny new car with open hood on display. So if you haven't guessed yet, yes, it is illegal racing land. Don't get me wrong, but the money is just too much to earn here if you know Douglas.

I stopped my car and park it at safe place and then I walk towards the crown which immediately gave me the space to enter. People know me here I was a frequent visitor during my college years, which is just a very few years back.

"Look! Who grace us with her presence today, my lady what are you doing here?" As soon as he saw me he came side hugged me. I hugged him back.

"Came with a deal for you" I told him and I have one for real.

"Let's hear it then, what can I call you now Joseph or Williams?" He asked raising his eyebrows I rolled my eyes at his comment.

"Williams will work " After that I walk out and went inside the bar since I don't want to freeze my butt regretting not wearing my jacket.

Soon Douglas came inside with a jacket in his hand. "Take it, its yours only" He said while passing the denim jacket to me which has Susan engraved on the back. I wore the jacket and thanked Douglas.

"So what's the deal?" He asked as soon as button up the jacket.

"What's the hurry, let me order myself a drink first, you want something?" I asked him as I called a waiter and order one very berry soda drink.

"I am in crises Douglas, not money, but I need someone's number" no need to beat around the bushes and waste time right.

"You know the policy Susan I can only help if I got something in return" With that waiter brought my drink and immediately went away after placing it.

"I know that is why I am ready to trade, you can take my customized Range rover parked outside in return of that number no question asked and no words spilled" I know there is a chance he could say no but let's hope he will say yes.

"I'm interested in something else" He said I knew it this will happen as much as a good friend, he is to me, but he is awfully professional. The deal is the deal he won't budge, what he wants is exactly what he gets.

"What is a catch then?" I asked.

"You remember, how you used to be my lucky charm, right?" He asked and I nodded in response

"You just have to be my partner tonight. " He knows, I won't do it again, he almost got me killed last time I sat with him in his car as his partner.

"No way in the world you almost got me killed remember?" I exclaimed in  fear. I know I'm in problem, but that does not mean that I want to die so soon.

"Keyword Susan almost you're still alive with all bones and flesh" He pointed out.

"I'm not sure, it is terrifying. " I told him truthfully

"Why? I'll be there I swear nothing will happen, don't worry. Plus, if you refused no deal will happen."  He said while standing up. I did the same after putting the money under the glass.

"I'll take up to your offer" I replied and with that he exit the bar, I did the happy dance in my mind victory baby victory.

I followed him out where on the first end of the track stood shiny royal blue mustang with a roaring engine and Douglas is all set in the driver's seat.

"You're not planning to stand there all night right?" I shook my head and sat beside him in the passenger seat. He rolled the sleeves of his jacket and united a scarf wrapped around it and hand it to me.

With a confusing state I took it and give it a proper look to recognize it was mine old scarf. I give him a look of confusion.

"When you left I thought your things will do the same for me providing me the luck so I used to wear it in each and every race around my wrist" I nodded in response not knowing what exactly should I say.

Soon there is crowd outside the car. It's the moment you know you can't back off now. Where is the hell that Oliver is when I need him, probably  reporting my behaviour to Xavier.

It's not bad, right? That I'm hoping we die in this race, but I wish Douglas survive. It's ultimate solution I don't have to deal with Adrian anymore, but life is not easy and it shouldn't be too.

I'm born fighter and every time when life mess up with me I always find way out either fairly or unfairly and this time I'll be unfair. I gave a final glance towards the crowd and turn my face ahead the road, we have only 5 competitors tonight.

"What's the strategy tonight?" I asked Douglas.

"As usual we won't go according to rules," He smirked at me I gave him look of approval since I know what exactly gonna happen.

Soon a ugly bimbo came with a flag which look better than her. She gave a most flirty smile she could muster to Douglas which he rudely didn't reply of.

"C'mon stop being rude atleast wink at her, you are spoiling her efforts" He gave me a look saying 'its not funny'

Finally she gave up and glare at him and waved a flag. I didn't wear my seat belt neither did Douglas because we were multiple times in scenarios where we regret that.

"Let's show them, that money is ours no can have it even a penny. " With that he speed up. I sat comfortable since I won't be need for few moments. Soon we were speeding too much that it started to become scary.

We still ahead of everybody and if all stay good in 2 minutes race will be over since Douglas know the roads here, like back of his hand and we are not going to take designated path we are going to cheat and take the road which is shortcut but no one dare to go because there are cops.

Soon Douglas turn to similar road where cops were inspecting the vehicles.

"You know the game right?" Like back of my hand. I just nodded.

As soon as we reach there, two cops came and stop us, I rolled down my window.

"Good evening, may I know why are you going above speed limit and not wearing you seat belts" Cop asked his voice full of irritation.

"I apologize sir, but the thing is my sister is in hospital she giving birth to her fourth child so we are in hurry" I gave him my most pleading and worried look.

"Ok but this still does not explain your reckless behavior how old are you both" This is not what usually happen.

"27"

"23" Both of answer immediately.

"Thank God you both are not underaged then. I'm letting you go and it's last time" I nodded eagerly and thanked the officer.

"From moring I have faced six teenagers speeding and they don't even have shame" I gave officer guilty face.

"But you I'm sure won't do it again" He said immediately.

"Of course officer it is really an emergency otherwise we would have never break traffic rules" I replied and Douglas nodded.

"Good, then I wish all people were like you two, " God please he is wasting time our time.

"Thanks officer we are going now and sorry again. " We both wore seat belts and accelerate to the end of the track. As soon as we are out of officer's sight Douglas speed up again and immediately we are end of the track.

Two cars are already moving towards the finish line till then but, distance between our car and finish line was very short compare to theirs and with that we won the race like this easily.

"Officer wants to chit chat otherwise we would have been here faster" Douglas commented as soon as race finish off. I was first to exit the car I went outside the crowd since I have issue with it since starting. After few minuter Douglas came with lot of cash in his hand.

"Let's go inside the bar I'll give you, your share." He said moving past me to the bar. I followed him inside and sat at our regular booth.

"Douglas hand me a note" He gave me one and start distributing the money in two equal halves. I took out a pen from my bag and scribbed the name of the person. He owes me a favor anyway its time he repay me.

"Here is your share" I took it and keep the first note and returned him rest. He look at me confused.

"I am loaded remember? Keep it I took my share see" I show him a note in my hand that I picked from a bundle. He tried to bargain again but soon he gave up.

"Here this is the name, I want the number soonest possible" I gave him a note with name scribed on it I tore the note half before handing him.

"Consider it done I'll meassage you the number by tomorrow morning don't worry"

"Send the number and take the car from my hotel tomorrow I'll send you the address" After that I went outside the bar after that with one thought in my mind.

See you soon Ryan Adams.

___________________________

So did you all like the chapter sorry for late update hope you all will like it and don't forget to tell me about your opinions on this chapter and other chapters too.

please

VOTE&COMMENTS&SHARE.

Loveya all ❤❤

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

83.1K 4.4K 71
Anthony Lockwood. I gave myself to him 6 years ago, I thought we would be together forever. Things happened. We had to end our relationship. 6 year...
754K 25.7K 37
Bianca Mendoza is a 21 year old black girl who is independent, stubborn, and out of the party life she never dated and she's not planning to. Adria...
3.2M 97K 50
Copyrights © 2014 by itslovely23 All rights reserved Andrew Henderson is ready to take the next step in the industry. He's about to make a deal with...
66.9K 1.3K 14
*Under Revision* Hector Soltaire own hundreds of company which earns millions or even billions per year. But what they don't know is he started from...