Chasing Pavements

By xXElenaEmeraldsXx

Angela Stuart, a 23-year-old receptionist, lives a simple life independently until she meets Fox Avery, her b... More

Chapter One

Chasing Pavements

3.2K 23 2
By xXElenaEmeraldsXx

This novel is not for those who are under 18-including myself *winks*. Just kidding! Well, I couldn't care less if your under-18 as long as you're into stories filled with mature contents.

As obvious as it is, this is an adult-themed novel so the story contains sexually explicit scenes. Don't judge me just because I'm writing adult-themed novels. I just enjoy writing stories that are totally out-of-the-box for me. I just hope you enjoy this.

_ _ _

Chasing Pavements

Prologue

~ 0 ~

Angela Stuart

~ 0 ~

He pressed me my back against the cold cemented wall. I can feel the warmth of his broad body wrapping my petite one. He cornered me by putting his hands on the empty space next to my head. He locked his deep emerald eyes on my round honey gold ones. I wondered what’s on his mind. I stared at him searching the depth of his eyes when his fine crimson lips formed a wicked smile-that smile has always made me lose control.

My cheeks burned red again. I can’t help but blush around this guy. He always got this weird affect on me ever since I met him. I should get used to his god-like presence now.

''You’re blushing again, Angela. '' His silky smooth voice filled my ears sounding so sexy that it sent shivers down my spine. Before I knew it, he crashed his lips on mine. He kissed me hard and dominant. He loves being dominant and I liked that too. I fought the kiss moving my lips along with his. I clung my petite arms around his neck deepening the kiss. He wrapped his muscled arms around my narrow waist.

Soft inevitable moans escaped my lips earning a growl from him. His hands lowered grabbing my perky bottom giving them a gentle intimate squeeze earning a gasp from me.

His kissed trailed down from me lips to my cheeks and lingered on my neck nipping on the soft sensitive skin there. I whimpered at the feel of his lips on my neck reclaiming his mark there.

I was having a problem hiding his mark on my neck at work, but right now? I'm too consumed by his kisses, his intoxicating citrusy scent and his addictive touch. He gripped on the hem of my yellow sun dress pulling it up to expose my round creamy white legs.

He began rubbing my thighs squeezing them occasionally. I let out a sigh as my hand move up to grab a fistful amount of his silky soft champagne blond hair as the other grabbed the back of his beck burying him deeper in my neck.

His hands move up to remove the spaghetti thin straps of my dress to expose my shoulders. My sun dress dropped at my feet. There I stood with nothing but my white lacy panties on.

His emerald eyes scanned my body with lustful eyes. My cheeks reddened immediately. Wasting no time, he attacked my breasts taking one nipple in his mouth while his hand gently kneaded the other.

''Hmm…'' I moaned softly enjoying his touch. I grabbed the hem of his white shirt telling him I want it off him. He moved away from my breasts to pull his shirt off him.

His muscled chest and arms, gorgeous six packs almost made my mouth water. His muscles begged me to touch them. I wasted no time and wrapped my arms around his gorgeous physique. His soft lips landed on mine for another wildly intimate kiss following his lead as usual.

His hand moved down my inner thigh making his way up. I felt his hand on my white lacy panties. I broke the kiss for air tilting my head back against the wall as he buried his face on my neck. He began planting sweet soft kisses on my neck-gently nipping on the sensitive skin there.

I began working his belt to remove his black trousers. Within seconds, I slid his pants off him leaving him only in his raven blue boxers. Just before I could grab his boxers, he wrapped his arms around my narrow waist and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as my arms clung on his neck.

I leaned down and crashed my lips against his soft ones. The kiss grew more and more intimate by the moment as he carried me to the bed. He lay me on his king-sized bed with nothing but white fluffy pillows and white clean sheets. My honey gold eyes met his ever enticing emerald orbs and I melted like usual. Who wouldn't anyway?

 It took me quite a moment before I realized his lips were against mine demanding me to kiss him back which I eagerly granted. Our tongues wrestled for dominance which he easily won. The kiss grew more and more intimate with each stroke of his tongue, with every nip of his teeth. God, he's driving me insane.

Our bodies grind against each other. The goddamn friction felt so good that I broke the kiss to let out a soft moan. My hand tangled in his obviously pampered silky smooth champagne blond hair while my other hand found his bicep tightened my grip on his muscled arm. I pressed myself against him even more.

''Damn, I need you, '' I breathed helplessly. I didn't want to sound so low and needy but who wouldn't bend on their knees with this guy-a fucking sex god. I felt his warm breath on my neck. His soft wet lips barely touching the sensitive skin there-sending tons of shivers down my spine.

''Hmm, '' That was all I heard from him. Then, I felt his lips on mine again taking me into another savage kiss. His hand slid down reaching the thin fabric covering my womanhood. His fingers slightly touched my mound, teasing me. My hips, having a mind of their own, bucked forward yearning for his touch. He began caressing my core through the panties arousing me so badly to the extent that my moans turned into soft whimpers of protest. My womb ached for him to fill me. Sick and perverted? I know right, but I don't care.

His hand left my aching core only to slid the thin fabric off of me. There, I lay naked beneath him. His eyes feasted all over my body. His deep emerald eyes were thick with lust and desire as he leaned over for another hungry kiss pressing his hard upper torso against my naked form.

So unfair... My feet reached for his boxers and pulled them off of him but stopping at his bended knees. He chuckled softly breaking the kiss. ''I didn't know your feet got talent, Angela. '' He joked as I rolled my eyes.

''Just get those damn boxers off you, Fox. '' Fox...Wild, savage, untamable. Suits him perfectly.

''As you wished, '' He playfully cocked his head to the side before leaning back removing his boxers revealing his obviously aroused manhood. I almost didn't notice the boxers landing on the floor. He was on top of me once again. His fine crimson lips looked so edible-so inviting-as they formed his trademark grin-that wolfish grin that would melt any girl's/lady's hearts. His lips found mine again. Another hot passionately demanding kiss took place as his hands roved all over my body caressing every part they could reach and I did the same.

I felt something warm slick and hard pointing against my core. ''Finally, '' I murmured. He penetrated inside me. I let out a long soft moan as he filled me stretching my walls as he explored my depth. I heard him grunt softly-so damn sexy. I gripped on his arm tightly as if my life depended on it. He began moving-deep slow thrusts at first teasing me like usual. I groaned softly. Once again, I felt his soft warm lips on my neck intimately nipping and lapping there. Moans of ecstasy slipped my throat.

His thrusts became faster and deeper which added more pleasure to me. His hand caressed my breast tweaking my bud occasionally while the other gripped my hip tight as he buried himself deep and fast inside me. His sexy groans and grunts combined my soft cries, moans and whimpers of pleasure filled the room and we couldn't care less if anyone heard us. For a moment there, it was me and him. Us...Even if there is no us.

His movements became more frantic and so were mine signaling each other that we are near our peaks. I moaned his name as he groaned mine. A couple of more thrusts and I let out a soft cry as I reached my peak feeling the violent shake inside me. I relaxed beneath him as he continued thrusting in and out of me searching for his own zenith. Then, his lips landed on mine as I felt him convulsed on top of me. I felt something warm filled my tummy.

As soon as his climax subdued, he collapsed on the bed beside me.

Silence...

Only our heavy breathings were heard. As usual, a deafening silence took place after another hot sex session with Fox Avery, my boss's son.

_ _ _

[A/N: Just trying something new here :D Tell me what you think]

Continue Reading