Chapter One

~ 0 ~

Chapter One

~ 0 ~

Angela Stuart, 23, stood there behind the counter waiting for another client to check in to their luxury hotel. Her chestnut brown hair pulled into a nice tight bun with a few curls on the sides on her face. Her round honey gold eyes roamed around every once in a while trying to relieve the slight boredom she was feeling.

It was near dusk, and once darkness has conquered the city, Averian Lux Hotel will be as busy as the rest of New York City.

As a typical hotel receptionist, Angela wore a raven low cut suit that hugged her curvy upper torso and a white blouse beneath that, a matching raven blue mini pencil skirt. She didn’t wear any stockings, she didn’t need any anyway. Her feet were already aching from wearing her 4-inch black heels.

She pursed her ruby red painted lips before letting out a sigh of slight boredom. Then, she heard the phone on the counter rang. She immediately answered it.

''Averian Lux Hotel, Angela Stuart speaking, how may I help you? '' She spoke. Her sweet voice sounded proper as she intended it to be.

''Angela, this is Scott, '' the man with a heavy yet sexy English accent on the other line replied. Scott Miller is the hotel manager, a good friend of the owner, Linc Avery. ''I’m in a bit of a hurry so I’ll tell it to you straight. Linc’s son is coming to the hotel tonight so please do be of his assistance. He just came back from London. ''

''Oh, alright, sir. '' Angela nodded her head thoughtfully.

''Thank you, and, Angela, '' Scott paused a bit.

''Yes, sir? ''

''If he does something…'' He paused again searching for a word. ''Just make sure he behaves well, darling. ''

Angela’s brows frowned a bit. ''Oh, sure, sir. ''

Scott said his thanks before ending the conversation. Angela has heard of her boss’s son. Fox Avery was his name. When she first heard his name, she frowned and almost laughed. Then, she heard the rumors and hearsays about him. A player, sex god and shagger were only few of many names he’s been called.

She hadn’t seen him in person since she’s only been working in this hotel for two years. When she started working there, he went to London to study more of hotel/business managing just as his father demanded him to.

Then, she felt a pair of arms wrapped around her narrow waist. Her eyes widened as a soft gasp escaped her lips. She felt body warmth against her back.

''Oh, baby, you’re so sexy. Wanna shag later? '' Alicia Milestone spoke in low tone in a seducing way before giggling as she unwrapped her arms around her best friend.

Angela faces her and rolled her eyes. ''Oh, come on, Alicia, the only person you want so sleep with is Mr. Miller. ''

Unlike Angela, Alicia loves being all quirky and sexy. Alicia’s blond hair was laying on her shoulders slightly messy giving her that wild and sexy look. Her tanned skin looked even better on her.

Alicia gasped faking a shock look. Her blue eyes widening a bit. ''How dare you accuse me of wanting to have sex with our boss? '' She used a mocking hurt tone making Angela smile as she shook her head. Alicia shrugged and leaned against the counter. ''Well, maybe he wants to fu-''

''Alicia! '' Angela snapped widening her eyes at her best friend. Alicia gave her a careless shrug.

''What? ''