Romance On Tour | Nicki Minaj...

Por Paraidise

Nicki Minaj is on tour for her new upcoming album, with her crew and everything. She is the biggest female ra... Mais

Chapter 1 ♡
Chapter 2 ♡
Chapter 3 ♡
Chapter 4 ♡
Chapter 5 ♡
Chapter 6 ♡
Chapter 7 ♡
Chapter 8 ♡
Chapter 9 ♡
Chapter 10 ♡
Chapter 11 ♡
Chapter 12 ♡
Chapter 13 ♡
Chapter 14 ♡
Chapter 15 ♡
Chapter 16 ♡
Chapter 17 ♡
Chapter 18 ♡
Chapter 19 ♡
Chapter 20 ♡
Chapter 21 ♡
Chapter 22 ♡
Chapter 23 ♡
Chapter 24 ♡
Chapter 26 ♡
Chapter 27 ♡
Chapter 28 ♡
Chapter 29 ♡

Chapter 25 ♡

587 35 36
Por Paraidise

Christopher Maurice Brown,

"Thanks for bringing me home Chris, I really appreciate you." Amari said as I pulled up in front of his house.

"No problem man, you know I got you. I don't know when you gon' see me next, but here take my number so you can keep in touch." I said, putting my number in his contacts.

"Thanks bro." He said, dapping me up. We both got out the car, and I helped him get his suitcase out the trunk.

I walked him to the front step of the house. Wow. This house was huge.

Amari pulled his keys out of his jacket pocket, turning the knob.

"Man, I know you not gon' be able to take yourself home right this moment, so what I'ma do is let you spend the night. Or however long you need." He offered and I had a shocked look on my face.

"As much as I'd like to, I can't...cause if Nicki find out she gon' come back here to whoop my ass. She already pissed off with me." I turned his offer down.

"She's not here though, and she won't find out." He replied.

"Okay what about ya mother? She don't know about me." I said.

"She will soon, but she's not here. She's at a job meeting or whatever in New York." He told me.

"Shit, I'll take the offer then." I gave in, as we walked inside the house.

I looked around the house in awe. Damn it looked real good.

Once you walk in there's a whole marble floor, and a grand staircase that's really amazing to look at.

"Uhm, where I'ma be sleeping?" I asked him.

"I got a whole bunk bed in my room, I call bottom cause I don't fuck with that top shit." He mumbled and I busted out laughing. "A nigga not tryna fall down in my sleep and get sent to the hospital."

"The top ain't nothing. You just not a G like me. Only real niggas sleep on the top." I said to him.

"Lemme get my bag real quick out the car, then I'll be back." I said, walking out the house real quick to the car.

My phone vibrated and I seen the flash through my jeans' pocket. I pulled my phone out, looking on it to see that it was a text from Nicki.

I was hella confused as to why she would call me after everything she said to me back in New Orleans...

I unlocked my phone to see the text.

Nicki
– I need you.

Me
– I'm here

•••

I woke up to the bright sunlight gleaming through the window, putting an effect in the room.

I got up and used the bathroom, taking a nice hot shower and getting dressed into my outfit, gathering my belongings afterwards.

I walked downstairs to the living room seeing Amari playing NBA 2k17.

"Aye man I'm about to leave," I said, getting my phone.

"You not gon eat breakfast or nothing?" He asked me.

"Nah I'm not really hungry, so I better get going. Thanks for letting me spend the night here." I thanked him, smiling.

"It's nothing man. Thank you for bringing me home." He said, pausing his game to walk me to the front door.

"Your welcome. I see you whenever you see you. Thanks." I said, dapping him up.

I left his house, and into the car. I threw my bag in the backseat, beginning to drive out the house's property.

I stopped on the side of the road to call Nicki.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Yeah, what did you need me for?" I asked him.

"Because I miss you Chris, I know I've been disrespectful and mean to you for no reason." She said.

"If you know you have been disrespectful and mean to me, why do you continue to keep doing it? Like I said, eventually I'm going to have to move on. Because I can't keep chasing after you, it gets tiring after a while." I told her.

"So what are you saying?"

"I'm not saying anything, I'm telling you that what you did to me in New Orleans really hurt me. I miss you like crazy, but I can't keep allowing a person like you to keep pushing me around and disrespect me constantly, I don't take that politely and I don't like it." I explained.

"Oh look how bold you are now...Now you choose to say something? I say something about you and you think I'm bullying you?!" She semi yelled onto the phone.

"Look, I'm tired of arguing with you. It gets us nowhere. Matter of fact, as far as I'm concerned, I don't even think there's an 'us' right now. Bye Nicki." I said, hanging up on her.

I'm tired of putting up with her shit. I can't be dealing with that kind of drama and negativity in my life.

•••

I finally got back home In Philadelphia but before I went to my actual house, I decided to make a stop at Jasmine's to see how she was doing.

I rang her doorbell and she answered it, opening the door and I saw her beautiful face.

"Heyyy Chris, I'm glad you're back!" She hugged me tight and I smiled.

"Thanks. I'm hella tired right now, and hungry." I said, rubbing my eyes and yawning.

"Oh, you came just in time because I cooked." She said, allowing me to come in her house.

I looked around her house, seeing that it was clean and it looked really nice.

"Your house looks amazing." I complimented as she walked me to the kitchen.

"Thanks, I try to make it look nice." She said, fixing me a plate. "You can make yourself at home in the living room, just relax."

"Oh okay. What did you cook?" I asked her.

"Barbecue ribs and mac and cheese." She said, handing me my plate after a few minutes with a glass of iced tea.

"Thanks Jasmine." I said, stuffing myself like I hadn't eaten in days.

"It's no problem. I can see you were very hungry." She smiled, taking a seat next to me. "So how was your little trip?"

"It was aight." I said nonchalantly, not wanting to get into detail.

My phone lit up with a flash which I could see from my jeans' pocket, and I took out my phone seeing another text from Nicki.

I didn't even bother to open the text message because it wasn't worth reading. I found it real funny that as soon as I left New Orleans, she wanted to talk to me now after everything that she said to me and how she treated me.

Now I'm gonna just focus on myself and my wellbeing. Maybe it is time to move on.

After I was done eating, Jasmine kindly took my plate away and washed the dish.

I got up, walking to the kitchen where she was drying the dish to put it back in the cabinet.

"Thanks for the dinner, I appreciate it Jas. I better get going now." I say to her.

"Why can't you stay longer? Just relax, besides you've had enough of all that driving." She suggested. "Come on Christopher, it won't be a bad thing."

She's right. That's too much driving and I'm already tired from that good food. So maybe I can spend the night here.

"Alright. Uhm let me just get my bag from the car and I'll come back." I said, and she nodded her head.

I quickly ran out her house to get my bag from the car and once I was done, I locked the car doors and walked back inside her house.

"Uhm, you got a washcloth and a towel so I can take a shower?" I asked her and she walked me to the closet by the living room, handing me a washcloth and a towel.

"Thank you." I said, making my way to the bathroom and I quickly took my clothes off, taking a nice hot shower.

After I took my shower, I just put on my basketball shorts without a shirt. I walked out the bathroom and I saw Jasmine eyeing me up and down.

"You don't mind if I don't wear a shirt, do you?" I asked her.

"No, not at all." She said.

"So I'm gonna sleep in the living room, right?" I questioned.

"Um, you can sleep in my bed with me. And I mean it in the less-weirdest-way possible." She said.

"No that's okay. I don't want to invade your privacy." I declined.

"...How about we watch a movie?" She quickly changed the subject.

"That doesn't sound bad." I mumbled, and we both walked to the living room and she turned on the TV, going to Netflix as I sat down on the couch and watched her do everything.

"So, what do you wanna watch?" She asked.

"I dunno," I simply replied.

She sighed, taking a seat next to me. "How about we get to know each other instead of watching a movie. Chris I don't want you to feel uncomfortable towards me."

"I'm not uncomfortable..." I said to her.

"Your body language and your responses show it. I know you just got out of a messy relationship, and I'm here to comfort you through it all so you can become a better person." She told me.

"I don't really need comforting. I'm over her and I'm not even thinking about her nomore." I say nonchalantly, knowing damn well I was lying.

"You're lying because you couldn't have moved on that quick." She raised her eyebrow at me.

"You don't know that." I mumbled.

"Yes I do. I've been in the same situation Chris, and I know how it feels." She said. "But only worse."

"You never told me about your past relationship. Go on. Tell me." I suggested.

"It's a long story and I don't feel like explaining it. But like I said, we should get to know each other." She jumped up.

Onika Tanya Maraj,

Right now I was at a photoshoot and I was getting my hair curled by my hair stylist.

"Who do you keep texting?" Debra asked, with an attitude look on her face.

"Does it concern you?" I hissed, rolling my eyes.

Only god knows how much I hate when people ask me that question, like, mind your business.

I was actually texting Chris, waiting for him to reply back. But he wasn't replying.

Maybe he's really over me and he moved on. If he did, then I don't know what to do. I was wrong for everything I said to him and the way I treated him, and I wanted to pay for it but maybe it's too late.

August came up to me with chinese food in his hand. "Whenever you're ready to eat, here. I picked this up on the way coming" He said, putting the chinese food on the table.

"Thank you." I thanked him, giving him a small smile which showed my dimples.

"You shouldn't be giving her that type of food because she'll end up looking bloated in her photoshoot," Debra side-eyed August.

"Oh, I didn't know you was her doctor that tells her what she can and cannot eat, I thought you was her manager huh?" August asked her smartly.

"Yeah, I'm a manager that's supposed to look after her and make sure she's alright." Debra said to him.

"Hmmm, you not doing a good enough job with that so...try again." August said, rolling his eyes.

"Don't listen to Zebra, Nicki. You free to eat whatever you want." August assured me.

"It's Debra." Debra corrected him, clearing her throat.

I couldn't help but to let out a snort. August is hella funny.

After I got my hair done, I began to pose for my pictures in the photoshoot.

I did good for my photoshoot. Once I was done, I was starving so I ate the chinese food August brought me.

As I ate my food, I began to become curious about what Chris was telling me about Debra.

Was she lying to me, about the whole situation with Chris leaving the tour?

I just wanna know the truth. With Chris's side of the story, I feel like he was telling the truth...maybe it's time I actually sit down with her and ask her.

But at the same time I want to avoid it, because what if I end up hearing something I don't wanna hear and I'll be hurt from it ?

It doesn't matter, though. I'm still gonna tell her starting tomorrow no matter what happens. I need to know the truth.

This might sound crazy, but I want Chris back and I'm going to do everything I can to get him back.

I love him and I don't ever want to lose him.

____________________________

Sorry for the long wait, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!

1. Do you think Chris is going to come to his senses and fall for Nicki again?

2. Who y'all ship? Chrasmine or Chricki (idk how to combine Chris & Nicki lmao)

• VOTE

• COMMENT

• SHARE

• READ

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

4.9K 229 32
An unexpected girl by the name of Karissa meets her man crush and idol, August in a popular Atlanta strip club, Magic City. She can't stand her curre...
12K 189 32
"Bulletproof, passengers, on the road to sex drugs etc" The sturniolo triplets. They were kind of a big deal. They are arguably the worlds biggest...
528 34 11
August was a thug in the streets of New Orleans. He started skipping school to sell drugs in order to take care of his mother and sister. He met Zal...
101K 4K 33
Sequel to What I Need. Book 2 of series. What I Need What I Want