Styles Saved Me

Autorstwa 1Dfan4848

alyssa and her best friend kim go to get autographs from one direction but after alyssa comes face to face wi... Więcej

Chapter 1 -- Beginnings
Chapter 2 -- Near Death Experience
Chapter 3 -- Hospitals, Medicine and One Direction
Chapter 4 -- 8 Days, 1 Song
Chapter 5 -- Seeing the Light
Chapter 6 -- Interviews, Phone Calls, and...Love?
Chapter 8 -- Fans, Paparazzi, and Doctors
Chapter 9 -- Penguins are Sexy?
Chapter 10 -- Nandos is Closed!?!
Chapter 11 -- The Kiss That Ended Too Soon
Chapter 12 -- Confessions.
Chapter 13 -- Surprises and Returning Home
Chapter 14 -- Leaving...Forever?
Chapter 15 -- Liars and Lovers
Chapter 16 -- It Just Gets Better
Chapter 17 -- The Nightmare
Chapter 18 -- Telling the World
Chapter 19 -- Home, Family, and Tickets
Chapter 20 -- the Killer
Chapter 21 -- the Danger and the Killer Return
Chapter 22 -- More Hospitals and Medicine
Chapter 23 -- Last Kiss
Chapter 24 -- Mistakes and Regrets
Chapter 25 -- Kyle
Chapter 26 -- Superstar
Chapter 27 -- The End
Book 2!!

Chapter 7 -- Rob Returns

655 6 7
Autorstwa 1Dfan4848

hey guys

im sorry its been forever but i have been sick so i couldnt go onand post more of the story :(

but i worked on this for a long time so i hope you like it

also thanks to SonAmyJewelKateFan for editting this chapter

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7

Styles saved me

Recap 

Alyssa's POV 

I started to fall back asleep when I heard the door open

Chapter 7

Alyssa's POV

"rob?!?" I stared at the man who barged through the door.

"yah it's me, but who the hell is that?!" he snapped, pointing at Harry who was sleeping next to me.

"nice to see you to" I whispered to myself, "this is Harry, Harry styles from one direction, the guy who saved my life, the guy who hasn't left the hospital the whole time I was here!" I yelled.

Harry looked up at me "sorry" I mouthed to him. He looked at rob then back at me. 

"who's that?" he asked 

"this is rob, he was just leaving" I hissed in a angry tone while glaring at him. 

"so your cheating on me AND your making me leave!?!" he yelled.

Harry got up and walked over to rob, "I don't think you should be yelling at her" I could tell he was trying to stay calm.

"and I don't think you can tell me what to do!" rob spat in his face.

"guys stop yelling!" I silenced the two of them, "and rob I'm not cheating on you" I started to say

"good!" he exclaimed red in the face.

"I'm breaking up with you" I turned away to hide the tears building up in my eyes.

Harry's POV 

I hated this guy, he doesn't have the right to yell at her like that. And to add on to that he woke me up in the middle of my nap! The nerve...

"Stop yelling!" Alyssa silenced us both, "and rob I'm not cheating on you..."

"Good!" he was now completely red and his hands were balled up in fists.

"I'm breaking up with you." she turned away so I couldn't see her face.

Am I hearing correctly or did she just break up with him?

"I can't believe you!" rob screamed, "I am glad I hooked up with Chelsea, because honestly she is way better than you!" I heard Alyssa gasp then Rob stormed out of the room and down the hall.

I turned to see Alyssa, who was now looking down at the pale blue sheets. I could see tears emerging from her eyes and rolling down her cheeks, and her face was completely pale.

"Alyssa? Are you okay?" I asked concern. No response. "I'm sorry about rob." I slowly started to walk over to her.

"Chelsea...she's....she's my c-cousin" Alyssa stuttered

"oh...I am so sorry Alyssa" I held her hand tight never letting go. I can't believe Chelsea would do something like that...

Alyssa's POV 

I couldn't believe Chelsea did that, she was my favorite cousin. I pulled out my phone and texted her.

Me: I can't believe you, how could you do this to me? 

Chelsea: what are you talking about??? 

Me: rob 

Chelsea: oh... So he told you. 

Me: yah 

Chelsea: well he is a great kisser :P 

Me: don't talk to me again. EVER!

I sat in silence, I could feel Harry's eyes on me. I turned to him and saw a look of concern on his face. I quickly turned away and whispered so softly that Harry would have to strain his ears to hear, "I hate her."

I felt Harry's arms wrap around me and pull me in a tight embrace. His curly hair brushing up against my pale cheeks.

"thanks Harry" I whispered in his ear, so happy that he was here to support me.

"I am so sorry about him.." he whispered back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Harry sat quietly in his chair, looking out the window. I only get to see this when he thinks I'm asleep, "Harry?" my raspy voice called after him, making him turn to face me.

"what?" he smiled at me and I paused. what should I say? I mentally slapped myself.

"Harry....if you want to leave feel free to." he should take a break I mean, the boys had to cancel 2 concerts and 1 meet and greet, just so that they could stay with me. Harry hasn't even been outside in 10 DAYS!

"no...I should stay with you." he reassured me with a smile.

I sighed before answering, "Harry please, I see you looking outside whenever I am about to sleep...just please, go to a park or something...please??"

"but, I have to stay here with you..." he started to say.

"thanks for worrying but I will be fine, now go do something...please" I tried to convince him with the puppy dog face.

I guess it worked because he came to his senses to finally say, "okay." before leaving, he gathered his stuff and kissed my forehead. he started to walk out but stopped in the middle of the door frame, looking back at me, "I will be back Soon" he smiled before closing the door behind him, and my room becoming empty for the first time in 10 days.

Harris POV

I briskly walked out of the hospital, stopping outside Alyssa's room, "I'll be back before you know it"

I walked to the nearest bakery and bought a muffin for me and a slice of carrot cake for Louis. I smiled and pulled out my phone. Checking the small screen it read, "12:30" 'I will come back at 1:30' I promised myself. I can't let Alyssa down. I then texted Louis.

What are you guys doing? Alyssa said I should go to a park and relax. 

Ps I got carrot cake! :3 

-Harry

CAKE! I want some! :D 

-Lou

Come to the park! 

-Harry

Be there soon 

-Lou

-Harry

I left the bakery with the carrot cake and muffin in my bag and walked to the park. When I got there, Louis ran to me. I smiled widely and stretched my arms out, ready for a hug. Instead Louis headed straight for the carrot cake. He hugged and kissed it.

"evil cake" I snorted, just as Louis stuck his tongue out at me. We sat down at the nearest picnic table. Sighing, I handed him a plastic fork which I got from the bakery and he started digging into the spongy cake. I also started munching on my muffin. Louis attacked the cake till there was nothing but a crumb.

I took out my phone and checked the time again. It read, "12:53"

"so Lou, I have about a half hour left, what do you wanna do?" I asked, finishing my muffin.

"eat carrots.." he smiled

"no." I responded

"yea!"

"no." then it started. A constant battle back and forth of "yes" and "no" till finally I said, "no Lou don't fight with me or else you won't get ice cream.."

That instantly shut him up. I sighed in relief. After a bit, he spoke up again, "I think someone owes me some ice cream."

I grunted a response, "fine."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

"one vanilla ice cream with sprinkles, gummy bears, and whipped cream on a cone." I told the ice cream vendor.

"one vanilla ice cream with sprinkles, gummy bears, nuts, extra sprinkles, whipped cream on a cone...Oh and more sprinkles!" Louis explained while counting off the toppings. I rolled my eyes, typical Louis Tomlinson..

The vendor nodded and gave us our ice cream. We found a bench and ate. We sat in silence before Louis exclaimed, "KEVIN!!"

I looked at him funny and looked at what he was pointing at. A pigeon.

"It IS Kevin!!" I screamed.

We laughed a bit till we heard a scream off in the distance, "OH MY FREAKING GOD! ITS HARRY STYLES AND LOUIS TOMLINSON!! I love Larry stylinson!" I cringed at the screaming and turned to Louis.

"Run."

We got up and ran as fast as our legs could carry us. About 30 fan girls screaming our names and chasing us like there was no tomorrow.

When we finally found a place to hide, Louis pouted, "awwww I forgot my ice cream!"

I hit him in the arm, laughing, "Too bad..." I pulled out my phone and checked the time. 2:00

Crap.

"Dang, Lou I have to go, I'm late." I ran to the hospital as fast as I could.

-------------------------

Continue of chapter 7

Alyssa's POV

When Harry left I got lonely. So I decided to text Kim.

Hey, harry just left, can you come visit? 

-lys

Okay, I'll be over soon! :3 

-Kim

Thanks! :D 

-lys

I was waiting a few minutes before Kim barged through the door. She collapsed on the chair, legs off to the side and head resting on the arm rest.

"Hey why did Harry leave?" she asked, looking at the ceiling.

"I felt bad about him being stuck in here all day so I told him to relax." I replied.

"oh." she adjusted herself in her seat, "someone's here to visit you."

"what, who?" I tilted my head in confusion.

"well when I came in, rob was outside." she responded

"oh Kim...we kinda broke up." I mumbled softly.

"oh my," she sprung In an upwards position in her seat and had a look of sympathy on her face,"Im so sorry Alyssa."

"its okay, I broke up with him when he told me he cheated on me with...Chelsea."I explained.

"oh my god! I can't believe her!" she growled.

"I know..." I started to feel the tears come back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We talked for about 2 hours. Then things got interesting when Kim said, "I can tell you like him." she munched on her carrot.

"who?" I questioned.

"Harry." she winked at me.

"WHAT?!" I was blushing madly when she said that, "Harry is just a friend!"

"he sings to you every night. Every time before I leave, I hear him singing to you." she smiled and ruffled my hair.

"he sings to me?" my blush was a deeper red now, and I swear you could mistake me for a tomato.

"yah! He sing songs like More Than This, What Makes You Beautiful, One Thing, and I Wish." she named off the songs, giggling as she did so.

"it can't be-"

I was cut off when the sound of someone's voice echoed through the halls, "HELP HELP! SOMEONE IS BEATING UP HARRY STYLES!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

please tell me what you think

thanks :D

--1Dfan4848

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

5.6K 74 28
[Book 1/3] *Completed, and starting to Edit* What would happen if you went to a One Direction signing with a mission, to kiss Harry Styles. That's...
334K 8.9K 42
Adelaide sings at the hotel she lives in. One day One Direction stays at the same hotel. She becomes good friends with them... especially Liam Payne...
75.4K 940 30
What happens when One Direction comes to New York as part of their "Up All Night" tour? What happens when an accidental meeting at Starbucks sends sp...
4.9K 143 49
Oh my gosh he's here, he broke my heart five years ago and now he's back what does he want? Abby got her heart broken by Harry Styles five years ago...