My Hazza (COMPLETED)

By clumsylouhaz

Its started with a short of introduced self in a letter and Louis find the letter by faith , then started to... More

Description
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20 (part 1)
20 ( part 2 )
21
22
23
24
25
25 ( part 2 )
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
41
42
epilogue ?
Epilogue
The End
Alternate Ending

40

49 3 0
By clumsylouhaz

Roughly I counted my works from description till chapter 39 , 119,600 that was a lot of words and I'm shook cause never once in my life I wrote that much ,by the way enjoy !

24 September // Sunday 

No ones POV

Louis and Harry was on their way to have lunch with Harry's mom and Louis' aunt  . They both already discussed that they wants to get married on 28th October because Louis said the actual date they both started to dating was 28 March  . Besides , Louis insisted that he love 28 so much that he even thought to tattooed it on his finger , he will consider about it later tho , 28 is his lucky numbers. 

Once they arrived at the restaurant , they make it inside and saw that Harry's mom and Louis' aunt already talk to each other , '' hey mom , hey aunt '' they both said to them together , they got their hellos back as Louis goes to his aunt and kissed her cheeks and same goes to Anne , once they settled down , they sat down in front of them . '' You guys already order yet ? Louis here kinda starving and craving meatballs '' Harry said smirking at Louis , Louis gave him a playful glare and took the menu '' nope , we were waiting for you guys come , order it together , food come togetherrr '' Louis aunt said while chuckling , the rest of them laugh and continue to look at the menu .

 After they ordered their food , Louis Aunt who is Diana , start the conversation '' So .. Harry , tell me what you do in living ? " her tones serious and Anne tried not to laugh '' I uh .. I am still collage boy but I already looking for a jobs to earn some money and I got one at the bakery , tomorrow I get started and uh - '' '' Harry , I'm just joking , don't get too serious '' Diana cuts Harry rambling with a chuckle , Harry lets out the nervous chuckle and Louis held his hand and intertwines their hands . Harry kinds of relax at the small gestures .

Their drinks comes and Harry quick to took a sip from his drink , he tends to do that a lot when he is nervous , Louis noticed it too but he does not get it why Harry should be nervous to meet his aunt . '' so when is the wedding date ? " Anne asked them while smiling fondly toward them '' we decided to do it on 28 October , so we've got like a month to prepared some things , '' Louis explains and smile at them ,  '' Lou , they knew right about your sickness ? " Diana asked him curiously and Louis nodded sadly . 

'' And what about that ? " Harry asked Diana , almost sounds angry , '' um , no nothing to worries about , I'm just making sure . In a relationship we should not hides thing from one and another , it may make you hurt at the end if you got to know your couples didn't sincere to you , '' Diana said sincerely as she only wanted to advised them but Harry took it wrongly , soon their foods come and Louis smiled looking down at his food . He's been craving this for ages , he is about to eat one of the meatball when suddenly got stopped by Harry '' not yet tiger , its too hot , let me cut it for you , '' Harry said while taking Louis plate to his and start to cutting it for Louis . 

Louis whines likes a child as he held his fork on his right hand and his spoon on the left hands , '' I can cut it by myself just fine ! Give me my food Harold ! before I throw a tantrum ! '' he pouts while looking at his food that was now a small pieces and its does not look like meatball anymore , more like a crushed meat , Anne and Diana look at them fondly as they started to argued , Harry who is trying to explain Louis how this hot meat can burns Louis tongue , and Louis who is trying to get his food back from Harry . 

'' Here , its cool down already , eat up tiger ! '' Harry said once he is done cutting the meatball , more like crushing the meatball into pieces , Louis frowns at his food but because he is hungry , he quick to scooped down the meat with his spoon and start to eat them greedily , '' slow down tiger , you might choke on your food ! '' Harry said sternly while showing his fork towards Louis , Louis rolled his eyes and continue to eat his food , '' bon appetite ! '' Diana said as she was done watching the lovely couples . They ate with full of laughter and happy atmosphere ! 

*

'' Harry , can I have a talk with you a minute , '' Diana said as they are on the cashier to pays the food , '' um , you go on , I will wait at the car , '' Louis said while showing Harry the car keys . Anne wrapped her hand on Louis arm and they both talking while heading towards their car , '' what are you gonna talk about ? " Harry said as he lean towards the wall , '' are you sure , you want to marry Louis ? " Diana asked Harry curiously , '' yup ,  why not ? " he said confidently , Diana sigh '' you do know right that he didn't got any time left  ? , '' she asked again and Harry who is fed up give her a glare ,  

 '' yes I'm aware of that ! So what if I wanted to marry him ? Its make both of us happy okay ! so please stop with whatever that you have in your minds ! I love Louis very much and nothing could tear us a part ! I know he is dying but can I have a hope that miracles might happen ? We're both know what we will go through and hell we've been talking about this a lot , okay , so please I'm begging you , please don't tear us a part , we need each other to face the future , '' Harry said pleadingly with his red rimmed eyes ,

Diana almost in tears as she saw the true love and sincerity from Harry's eyes , she hugged him and rubbed Harry's back while whispering '' take a good care of him Harry , I trust you with him , I'm sorry  for saying things that I'm not supposed to say , I'm really sorry '' Diana said and Harry nods while hugging her , once they are done hugging each other , they walked out of the restaurant as they said goodbye to each other .

Harry got into the car to hear Louis humming the song that was played on the radio , '' so , what's taking you soo long ? " Louis asked as Harry wearing his seat belt ,'' your aunt wanted to talk , that's all . Now ,  where we want to go ? Its 5 and the skies soo bright today , '' Harry said , he tried to give a clue to Louis to go to the park , they never been there for ages ! '' uhm , head home first , we took kites , Larry and Donny , and some other stuff .'' Louis said like its not a big deal . Harry grins like crazy and said '' yea , we should do that !'' and that is how they spent their evening together .

Short , I know but I have no idea what to put anymore ! next chapter will be their wedding days ! I know its too soon and fast but I wanted to finished this story as soon as possible ! nobodys read it anyway , Lots of Love Azzy 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246 17 3
"If you love someone you tell them. Even if your scared that it's not the right thing. Even if your scared that it will cause problems. Even if your...
38.7K 2.1K 13
So @Infinity_Larrie contacted me and asked if we could write a story together and this is the result. The plot of the story was her idea. We took tur...
12K 237 10
Why can't I hold you in the street? Why can't I kiss you on the dance floor? I wish that it could be like that Why can't it be like that? 'Cause I'm...
154K 5K 69
"What are you thinking about, Hazza?" "I-" "It's alright baby take your time." "I'm scared to get it wrong." "Get what wrong?" "Me." Or, Louis is...