Swan Diaries (crossover betwe...

Por ttsforks

Isabella Swan was on the run from Niklaus Mikaelson, hybrid of a royal family whom she once called her own, w... Más

O N E ∘ Unpleasantville
T W O ∘ Application
T H R E E ∘ Threat
F O U R ∘ Shocked
F I V E ∘ Troubled
S I X ∘ Comptine d'un Autre été
S E V E N ∘ Questions
E I G H T ∘ Fragile
N I N E ∘ Big Bad Wolf
T E N ∘ Enemy Territory
E L E V E N ∘ Unwilling
T W E L V E ∘ Undead
T H I R T E E N ∘ Kill The Witness
F O U R T E E N ∘ Covens
F I F T E E N ∘ Just Deserts
S I X T E E N ∘ Freefall
S E V E N T E E N ∘ Klaus
E I G H T E E N ∘ Growing Pains
N I N E T E E N ∘ Corruption
T W E N T Y ∘ A Kiss For The Ages

PROLOGUE

3.2K 77 11
Por ttsforks

POV: BELLA SWAN
Friday, October 27 2017

I heard his voice pierce through the darkness as I ran as fast as I could in the opposite direction.

"Isabella!"

Niklaus Mikaelson, the vampire-werewolf hybrid born over a millennium ago. I betrayed him and his family sixty-eight years ago, in 1949. I've been on the run ever since.

"You cannot run forever! You'll have to face me sometime!" He was faster than I was, and I could hear him catching up to me.

This wasn't how I'm supposed to go out. I don't want to die.

"Isabell—!"

I got knocked off my feet, and his voice cut off.

It felt like someone was pulling me back and pushing me forward at the same time. I shivered.

Panicking, realizing he'd have to be right behind me by now, I scrambled to my feet and whirled around.

There was nothing. Nobody. I was still in the forest, but somehow it looked... different. I couldn't explain it.

I couldn't hear him anymore. He just disappeared.

I noticed I wasn't breathing and inhaled deeply. Even the air felt different. Thinner.

I ran back the way I came, but I didn't see the cabin I ran out of. In its place was a different structure. It was a modernized home, huge with glass walls against a wooden frame.

I heard something behind me and ran forward, unknowing—and frankly, uncaring—of where I was going. I just needed to be gone.

I stopped running when I hit pavement. Since when was there a main road here?

I didn't recognize the place I once called home.

All I knew was that Klaus was gone. My home was gone. And I didn't know where they went.

It was like I was in another world.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.9M 49.2K 98
she had high hopes she would have a great ending to her life, but moving in with her dad and falling in love with a boy she shouldn...
296K 7.1K 22
⚠️Trigger Warnings In This Story!!!⚠️ Sofia thought she would have to live with the abusive she gets from her father forever, but one day, as she cle...
891K 17.7K 76
Andrea Mikaelson wanted to get away from all the drama that is her brother Niklaus. She decides to move to a small town called forks. This town also...
89.9K 3.3K 27
𝐆𝐀𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐄 was once the love of Edward Cullen's life. The two were practically engaged to be married but things changed the day ...