BORN KILLER (BTS AMBW)

Oleh His_Girl2000

[Highet ranks= #1 in Taehyung #4 in bts ] "So you want me to go to Korea and... Lebih Banyak

CHAPTER 1: THOU SHALL NOT KILL
CHAPTER 2: KILLER THRILLER
CHAPTER 3:BLESSED EYES
CHAPTER 4:BAD TEACHER
CHAPTER 5: SUSPECTING
CHAPTER 6: FAN SIGNING
CHAPTER 7: HOSPITAL
CHAPTER 8: SO CLOSE YET SO FAR AWAY
CHAPTER 9: EXPOSED
CHAPTER 10: EXPLAIN
CHAPTER 11: SCARS
CHAPTER 12: TATTOO
CHAPTER 13: BOSS
CHAPTER 14: LEGENDARY PERFORMANCE PREP
CHAPTER 15: LEGENDARY PERFORMANCE
CHAPTER 16: PICK A SIDE
CHAPTER 17: OLD DAYS
CHAPTER 18: OLD KADEE
CHAPTER 19: LOST MEMORIES
CHAPTER 20: SOMETHING MISSING
CHAPTER 21: HOMETOWN
CHAPTER 22: GRANTED
CHAPTER 23: IN BETWEEN HEAVEN AND EARTH
LETTER 1
LETTER 2
LETTER 3
LETTER 4
FINAL LETTER
CHAPTER 24: NAKED
CHAPTER 25: APPROVAL
CHAPTER 26: CAN'T BE BOTH
CHAPTER 27: COMPROMISE
CHAPTER 28: BUSTED
CHAPTER 29: PARANOID
CHAPTER 30: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE
CHAPTER 31: A DAY YOU'LL NEVER FORGOT
CHAPTER 32: RESCUE MISSION

CHAPTER 33: EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED

3.4K 164 144
Oleh His_Girl2000

3 years later 

Kadee POV: 

Its been exactly three years since Yoongi was kidnapped, three years since Jin saved his life and three years since me and Yoongi officially got married. It wasn't a big wedding like we planned, we ended up saying our vows at the hospital when Yoongi was being looked after straight after the incident. A lot has happened in three years believe it or not but everything has changed, for the better and the worse. 

"Mum uncle Din want to cut ma hair" Yoon shin waddles into my room covering his curls with his tiny hands. I pick up the little boy and sigh as I walk into the living room where Jin sat with a scissors in his hands and a razor on the floor. 

"What do you think you're doing?" I ask him with one hand caring Yoon Shin and the other hand firmly on my hip. 

"I was giving the boy a 2013 Rapmon makeover but then he started being a baby" he answers and rolls his eyes at Yoon Shin who hides his head behind me. 

"My son is not an experiment!" 

"At what point did I say he was?" 

"Stop trynna make him into a kpop star he's only 3" 

"At 3 I could do my own makeup" 

"Kadee, where's my hat?" Yoongi comes into the room all dressed up ready coming back from work. Me and Jin both turn to face him then roll our eyes at him for interrupting our argument. "I'm just gonna take Yoonie and we'll look for it together" he says after realizing how heated it was and takes Yoonie out of my hands. 

"Mum and Uncle Din are crazy" I hear my little boy say to his dad. 

"I know son, I know" he responds as he carries him away into our bedroom. Even though me and Yoongi are now married and have a child together, we still live at the dorm with the other members we just got the dorm extended and made our room bigger. I didn't want to separate him from his members and I agreed to keep on extending the dorm whenever a new baby is born. 

"Kadee how do I look?" Taehyung rushes out of his bedroom with the latest gucci suit on and his hair neatly parted looking like a stressed teenager. I give him the thumbs up and smile at how adorable he is acting just over a girl. "Do you think Celeste will like it?" He asks me as he looks down at his outfit. 

"Of course she will, she will love you no matter what you wear" I respond with a smile on my face feeling happy for him. Taehyung met Celeste at a concert in Brazil about two years ago, after he realised that me and Yoongi were solid he decided to get to know Celeste and now 2 years later he is getting ready to propose to her. 

"Why are you lying to him? Yeah she'll love you no matter what you wear but she'll love you more in a gucci suit" Jin speaks up making me roll my eyes at him. I open my mouth prepared to tell him off but I'm interrupted by a loud knock at our front door forcing me to go and see who it is. I look through the peep hole and see a very pissed off Zendaya. I open the door for her with a smile on my face but she storms right past me and storms straight into the living room. 

"Where is he?!" She shouts causing everyone in the dorm to come out of their rooms and watch the scene. 

"Oh not this again" I hear Namjoon mumble as he rubs his eyes and walks back into his room. 

"Why do you always come here shouting?" Jin asks Zendaya making her scoff at him. 

"You make me shout!" 

"Bitch it aint my fault that you got a short temper" 

"You make my temper short!" She shouts as she tries to refrain herself from strangling Jin. She puts her hands into a tight fist and begins to do the breathing exercises that I taught her to do whenever she gets stressed out. 

"What did he do this time?" J hope sighs as he crosses his arms and sits on the couch watching the drama unveil. 

"No one and I mean no one at work wants to talk to me because Mr. Bossy pants over here told them that I was a mentally unstable child who gets delusional and violent at times. No new recruits want to talk to me" she whines then flops onto the couch next to Jungkook. We all look at Jin waiting for his response but he is just cleaning his nails. 

"Jin" 

"What? She should be happy, why does she want other boys to talk to her when she has me?" He asks and we all roll our eyes in unison. This was Jin being jealous again, when Jin gets jealous he does the most extreme.  

"If you want me all to yourself so badly why haven't you put a ring on my finger yet?" She asks him with her arms crossed. 

"Who asks to get proposed?" Jin nervously laughs. Jin and Daya have been dating for almost 3 years now and when I say dating I mean arguing for the first 6 months then realizing that they do couplie things such as kissing and holding hands. It took them a while to realize that they actually liked each other but the sparks were lit when Jin was recruited by the agency part time since he saved Yoongi and me from dying. So now he has his dumb pink gun that he shows off to everyone and has a license to kill. 

"Are you two done because I have a Tv show to watch" Jimin asks them and they both nod their heads allowing Jimin to return to his bedroom.  

"Where's Tyrone?" Jungkook asks me as he looks around the living room. 

"Jungkook stop calling Yoon Shin Tyrone he'll get confused" I scold him but he just shrugs his shoulders not really caring.  

"Yo TYRONE!" He shouts forcing us to all cover our ears. A couple of seconds later my little boy comes out running from our bedroom and jumps into Kookie's arms making me roll my eyes at the site of his happy face. "Let's go and kill some... 

"Niggas" Yoon Shin finishes Jungkook's sentence making me gasp and Jungkook gives him a high five before carrying him out of the living room and into his video gaming room. I should really stop letting Jungkook take care of Yoon Shin, he is such a bad influence and keeps trying to make my son hood for some odd reason. 

"Everyone please remember family dinner at 7pm sharp!" I yell so that everyone in the dorm can hear me. Whenever I plan a family dinner it never works out because either someone has forgotten or Jin has pissed someone off so the dinner is extra awkward but today is me and Yoongi's 3-year anniversary and I need everyone to be on their best behavior. 

"I'm cooking because you can't cook shit" Jin speaks up making Zendaya agree with him then they both high five each other and that my friends is how they forget everything that has just happened and forgive each other.  

Selfdestruct has sent you a message 

Selfdestruct: Come in at SK headquarters we need to discuss an important issue. 

Me: But its my day off, can we please deal with this 2moz 

Selfdestruct: It'll be quick I promise 

Messages have selfdestruct 

I sigh as I put my phone back into my pocket and make my way towards my bedroom to get changed. I hate it when Tom sends me emergency messages because I know as a spy I have no choice but to answer to them and that sucks. On Yoon Shin's 1st birthday I was late because of a mission, I felt so bad but at least Yoongi and the others were there for him. I change into a black hoodie and leggings before brushing my hair back and tying it up. 

"Babe where are you going?" Yoongi asks me as he walks out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist loosely as he dries his hair with another towel. Why is he tempting me like this? He knows this is my weakness, just look up Kadee, keep your eyes on his eyes. 

"Erm the thing is erm well erm... can you please put some clothes on or else I'll leap on you" I say to him making him smirk at me. I roll my eyes at his arrogant attitude and pick up a pillow by the bed and throw it at him. "Stop it, we are not home alone!" I shout at him but he strolls towards me and grabs me by my waist and holds me close to him. 

"Well then I guess you gotta be quiet" he whispers into my ear making me shiver. His lips slowly travel down my neck as he leaves small pecks on my bare skin, I tilt my head sideways allowing him to travel further down my neck. 

"Shit no, Yoongi not now" I quickly push him away before we go too far. He frowns at me then admits defeat and begins to get changed in front of me. "Babe I promise you tonight I'll treat you right" I say to him then quickly give him a kiss on his forehead and leaving the room. 

SK headquarters: 

As soon as I got to SK headquarters all the new recruits were looking at me like I was some mythological creature walking. I could hear them whispering to each other 'legendary KT' reminding me of the dumbass known as Chase who came up with the name. His death was a shock to the agency, I had a shit ton of paper work to do explaining how he died and why he was a fake. It hurts me because every time I see the long scar on my back it reminds me of the time I saved his life making me regret because if I let him die at that time then I wouldn't have been in a coma and the boys would have their memory.  

"Kadee, great come this way" Matilda says to me when she sees me and leads me into Tom's office where a long panel of men in suits and my mum in business wear sat making me feel slightly underdressed. Why didn't he tell me there was a dress code? 

"We were just about to make a decision but we didn't want to without your consent" Tom tells me, I look around the room and all the men's eyes are on me putting more pressure on me. It better not be a big decision because knowing myself I will fuck it up. 

"Decision about what?" 

"Bobby" he answers and my heart drops. I haven't heard that name in a while, to be honest I was never really thinking about him in the first place I was too preoccupied on Yoongi. After Jin shot him he was sent into hospital where they managed to stop the bleeding and save his life. He has been imprisoned since he got discharged so what do they want to do with him now? 

"Send him to counseling, get him some help and when he's ready set him free" I answer shocking everyone in the room. The thing with Bobby is he is hurting and went through a difficult time, he needs someone to talk to not to be locked behind bars for years and years. I want to help him the same way he helped me.  

"I think that's a good idea" my mum speaks up agreeing with me.  

"Thanks... so can I go now?" I ask him and he looks at everyone else asking for consent then nods his head the moment everyone else in the room agreed.  

"Oh and tell Jin that he can't use his gun when he is off duty" Tom quickly says and I nod my head even though I know I'm not gonna say shit because Jin would start an argument and I'm not in the mood of arguing especially today. 

I get home exactly at 6:37pm and to my surprise everyone is already sitting on the table in their best suit, even my little Yoon Shin is in a black suit matching with his dad. The table is filled with food and the table is neatly decorated, I can tell that they all had some sort of input in organizing this, I feel so emotional. 

"Oh my gosh guys you shouldn't of" I beam as I look at everyone trying to keep back the tears.  

"Bitch just get changed, we are all hungry" Jin speaks up and I quickly rush into my room and get changed into my black dress and letting my curls fall to my shoulders. I leave my bedroom and make my way to sit next to Yoongi and Yoon Shin. 

"Thank you everyone for being here for me and Yoongi's anniversary, I would like to thank you all for all of the hard work and thank you Jin for the food. Just thanks" I say to everyone with a massive smile on my face. We all sit down and begin to eat the food and at some point half way through the dinner, Yoon Shin moves and sits on Jimin's lap. 

"Eat" Yoon Shin says to Jimin as he tries to stuff a piece of meat into his mouth. Jimin shakes his head trying to tell Yoon Shin that he has already eaten enough but Yoon Shin won't quit. "I said EAT!" He repeats himself but louder this time forcing Jimin to eat the piece of meat. 

"Yoonie wants Jimin to grow and be healthy" J hope smiles as he places some vegetables into Yoonie's plate making him frown. 

"Tyrone there's no point Jimin will never grow" Jungkook jokes and begins to laugh and whenever Jungkook laughs Tyro I mean Yoonie begins to laugh too. 

"Guys can I just say something real quick before people start throwing their fists. Ok I'll just like to say that I am grateful to have all of you here with me, you make my life more meaningful. BTS you have been my brothers since day one and I will always remember the memories that we shared together and I never want to be separated from you boys because you make me who I am. I really love you boys. And my Kadee yes my Kadee, I'm so happy that you are part of my life, I love waking up to see your cute puffy face, I love teasing you, I love making you angry, happy, sad, annoyed, proud. I just love you and I am not angry or tormented by the events that have happened to us because they only bought us closer" Yoongi says his speech making me really emotional. I look up at him then get out of my seat and hug him before planting a kiss on his lips making everyone oooo and aaaa. 

"What bout me" Yoonie sulks as he crosses his arms and looks up at Yoongi. 

"Oh yeah, I love you too Son remember stay savage" 

"Stay savage" Yoonie repeats his dad and bumps fists with him. 

"Ok you can start throwing your fists now" 

THE END

*THANK YOU ALL FOR READING THIS FANIFIC, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING IT AS MUCH AS I ENJOYED WRITING IT. *

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

193K 5.9K 19
"An Agent can't have Emotion. That's the one thing you can't forget." "I won't. I promise." - When Big Hit Entertainment calls the CIA in America cla...
1.1M 43.8K 31
"I killed my entire family. Imagine what I could do to you." What scared me the most was how calmly he spoke as he continued to blow smoke out from...
667 93 30
Misun, a girl who entered a contest to be BigHit's next director for music videos, got the call that changed her life. She had no clue who this "BTS...