DETERMINATION | Book One

By urbancreations

Works #1: Ahmad Hassan Sinclair, 25, was taught to always fight and work hard for what he wanted. In the life... More

T R A I L E R
D E T E R M I N A T I O N
C H A P T E R 1
C H A P T E R 2
C H A P T E R 3
C H A P T E R 4
C H A P T E R 5
C H A P T E R 6
C H A P T E R 7
C H A P T E R 8
C H A P T E R 9
C H A P T E R 10
C H A P T E R 11
C H A P T E R 12
C H A P T E R 13
C H A P T E R 14
C H A P T E R 15
C H A P T E R 16
C H A P T E R 17
C H A P T E R 18
C H A P T E R 19
C H A P T E R 20
C H A P T E R 21
C H A P T E R 22
C H A P T E R 23
C H A P T E R 24
C H A P T E R 25
C H A P T E R 26
C H A P T E R 27
C H A P T E R 28
C H A P T E R 29
C H A P T E R 30
C H A P T E R 31
C H A P T E R 32
C H A P T E R 33
C H A P T E R 35
C H A P T E R 36
C H A P T E R 37
C H A P T E R 38
C H A P T E R 39
C H A P T E R 40
C H A P T E R 41
C H A P T E R 42
C H A P T E R 43
C H A P T E R 44
C H A P T E R 45
E P I L O G U E
B O N U S C H A P T E R 1
B O N U S C H A P T E R 2
Thank you everybody!
New STORY Alert

C H A P T E R 34

60.2K 2.6K 1.5K
By urbancreations

Alana (Chris and Cali mama) in MM

C H A P T E R
T H I R T Y - F O U R

        Sliding on a sundress, she fluffed her curls letting her natural beauty show today. Ahmad was in the bathroom getting ready himself for the appointment she had. Walking into the bathroom she smacked him on the ass, then grabbed her makeup bag to grab her lip gloss.

Applying it to her lips, Ahmad bumped her arm purposely causing her to smear it across her face. Looking over at him in shock he tried holding in his laugh but frowned once she marked his face. "Not so funny now huh?"

He laughed. "You the only one salty, its still funny," Sliding his hand down to her plump bottom, he squeezed and smacked on it as he stared at her through the mirror. Making her roll her eyes playfully, she wiped her face to get the lip gloss off then turned to wipe his face. "Excited to find out the gender?"

"It's a girl, I already know."

Cali rolled her eyes, "I'm so ready for this doctor to prove your ass wrong, you getting on my nerves."

"Why you so against having a girl?"

"It's not that I'm against having a girl .. its just I know she gon' have my attitude and I'm not ready to deal with it."

Ahmad chuckled, "Okay and if we were to have a boy and he turns out like me, you saying that's any better?"

Frowning, she shook her head. "Oh my god, I didn't even think of that .. suddenly having a girl doesn't seem so bad after all."

"I knew you would start seeing things my way," Laughing to himself, he left out the bathroom and the bedroom going downstairs to see Chris and Marquette eating breakfast.

Slapping hands with Chris, he kissed Marquette on the head before making himself a plate. "I heard y'all finding out the gender today .. how you feeling?"

"I'm hype as fuck, like I be teasing with Cali about really wanting a girl but really at the end of the day I just want a healthy child."

Chris nodded, "That's the most important thing anyways, plus with whatever you guys are blessed with, I feel you and her gon' be alright."

"I hope so,"

Cali soon emerged downstairs singing along to the words of While we're young by Jhene Aiko. Kissing Marquette on the head she mushed Chris head then went over to Ahmad taking food off his plate.

"Get yo own shit." He mumbled pushing her away.

"But I want yours," Rolling his eyes he handed her the plate then fixed him another while she walked off with devious smirk into the living room.

Chris got up leaving Marquette and Ahmad in the kitchen to go speak with Cali before he left for work. Plopping down next to her, she looked over at him then turned her attention back to the tv that was playing Wildin' Out. "Whatchu want?" She asked knowing her brother.

He sighed. "I'm going to go see mama today after work ..I mean I been home for a few months and she hasn't called or nothing so I'm just tryna see what is up with that."

For the past view months that Chris had been out of jail, thoughts of his mama and their relationship lingered in his mind. He wanted to hate her so bad but he also wanted her love.

He felt in his heart they needed to talk to hash out things between each other. He knew he could never properly love a woman since he lacked that love towards his own mama, he needed closure, he needed answers and after years of screaming fuck her, he was cracking and was willing to put everything aside to actually work it out.

Cali smiled, "You want me to come with you? I haven't really heard much from her since you returned either .. we used to talk almost every other day, she'd ask about Marquette and work but now its barely even a text just to say hey .. she doesn't even know I'm expecting another child."

"Yeah you can come but if she get on that slick shit and start stressing you out just leave, not tryna have my niece or nephew in harms way."

"Okay, well I have a client at 6:30 today, so probably 7:30 or 7:45 would be a good time."

Standing to his feet he nodded, "Alright well I'm out, see you at the shop later."

"Bye drive safe, love you."

"Love you too.."

Saying bye to Ahmad and Marquette he walked out the door leaving the trio in the house together. Cali finished her plate then got up to throw it away. Seeing Ahmad and Marquette doing the spoon on the nose challenge she shook her head.

When she touched Ahmad's shoulder he moved away causing her to frown but instead of looking too deep into it she assumed it was because he didn't want her to distract him so she walked back upstairs to continue getting dressed.

Ten minutes later, Ahmad entered the room not saying a word as he walked into her closet to throw on a shirt. Walking out he noticed Cali watching his every move but didn't say anything. Pulling out his phone he texted Marcus and Shaun back then sat it on the dresser to put on his studs.

"Ahmad,"

He ignored her.

Touching his arm, he looked back at her then turned back to his stud in his hand. "What's wrong with you?" She asked putting her earrings on.

"Nothing, I'm straight." Placing the stud in his ear, he chuckled but Cali knew it was forced.

"So we lying now?"

"You done hiding me now?" He spat back.

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

Sitting down on the edge of bed, he sighed. "Are you ashamed of me? Like am I not good enough or something?"

The question caught her off guard as she was wondered why all of a sudden he was feeling this way. "No, wh-"

"Then why haven't I met yo mama? I know she alive, I remember the first day we met you were on the phone with her so she's in your life but yet I don't know her name, she don't know me nor does she even know I'm about to be the father of your next child! And another thing why you ain't even tell your brother you had a nigga? He knew nothing about me until I went to jail and we just so happened to be bunk mates but even then he ain't know who I was. I never met any of your family but you met all of mines .. like what's up with that Cal? I'm not good enough to properly meet yo peoples?"

Ahmad never tripped before when he realized Cali hadn't mentioned the thought of meeting her mother but once he overheard the conversation between her and Chris and how she knew nothing about Cali even being pregnant it made him feel some type of way.

"No, its not that .. its just with everything thats been going on like dealing with your shit it-"

"My shit? That's all it is now, my shit?" He nodded standing up from the bed and grabbed his keys to leave out.

He loved Cali with every fiber in his bone but he felt if she was ashamed to even show him off to her family then they needed to take a few steps back.

He was planning on marrying this girl, making her his wife, his soulmate but he felt if she wasn't ready for him to meet her family then he wasn't sure if she was ready to become Mrs. Sinclair.

Grabbing his arm, he yanked away. "It's not like that Ahmad! I'm not ashamed of you .. I swear I'm not."

"Then why do I feel like a stranger to who you really are? I know only so much about you but you know damn near everything about me .. what was your child hood like? Tell me something. Chris don' told me a few things but you really haven't."

"Can you sit back down please then?"

Taking a seat beside her, he looked straight ahead. "I guess I'll start from the beginning.. well I'm not ashamed of you or anything babe, I love you. I'm ashamed of my mom. She is nothing like your mama, she's loud, ratchet, just too much and her and I really just got back on good terms from things she did in our past. If anything I feel you are too good to meet my family. I didn't tell Chris about you because my brother could be very iffy about who I date. But you guys just so happen to meet and he ended up liking you but I swear its not because I don't want anybody to know who you are."

"My mother wasn't really a mother after our father left us, it was like when he left apart of her went right out the door with him such as her class, morals and responsibilities .. only thing that was on her mind was dick. I was young barely knew what was going on but as I got older I realised those guys we thought were her boyfriends were just niggas that paid to have sex with her. She got so hooked on that shit that she forgot to be a mother. My brother literally raised me and since her attitude fucked off relationships we weren't close with our family at all.. I forgave her as the years went by but lately her and I have fallen off, I don't know if its because my brother is back in town or what but things have been off and I'm not sure what to expect the next time I see her."

Cali loved her mama but was also ashamed. Her mother had changed but she was nothing like Ahmad's mother, loving and giving she had a lot to work on when it came to parenting and Cali didn't want Ahmad to see that part of her life she hated.

Ahmad looked over at her, shaking his head. "You could have told me, I wouldn't have judged you. It ain't like you're like your mama, you take care of Marquette always making sure he's good .. you remind me alot of my mama to be honest so don't ever be ashamed of anything especially with the way my life has been .. I can't judge whatsoever."

"I know and I'm sorry."

Grabbing her hand, he pulled her onto his lap. "You good but I still want to meet her, I want to at least meet one of the people who helped create the woman of my dreams.. if it goes bad oh well we tried and we'll move on alright?"

"Alright."

"Good, now give daddy some lip." Laughing, she rolled her eyes playfully then leaned forward pecking his lips a few times before getting off his lap.

"We have to go, we gotta drop Marquette off at your parents then head to the clinic from there so come on."

Getting up from the bed, he walked out the room since he was ready just to make sure his boy was dressed and ready to see his grandparents.

        Entering the clinic hand and hand, Ahmad went and took a seat while Cali checked in. Looking around the clinic at all the women and other men, he tapped his foot anxious to find out what they would be having.

Thinking back to a year ago, Ahmad didn't see himself here at this moment. Looking over at Cali who was still holding a conversation with the receptionist Ahmad just thought back to that dream he had of her and compared the two and saw how the dream really did come true.

He was healed, he over came many battles all with the help of her and he just couldn't believe that the man he once was that let his past hold him back from truly living was now someone who now had control of his life again.

He thought he would have never been able to be truly happy but now he sees that all things are possible when you actually put forth the effort in wanting to change.

Sitting in the chair beside him Cali started to fill out the paperwork while humming along to the tune that played throughout the waiting area of the clinic. "You know I don't really care about what we have right?" Ahmad asked catching her attention.

"Yeah I figured that,"

"Nah like growing up .. I always dreamed about having kids, I wanted to be a father and I gotta admit that I'm truly grateful to have you as the mother of my first born. I know I be buggin' but thats just me being paranoid cause love was something I ran from but I can't run from you I love you Cal, like I'm in love with you and the shit does scare me because you've became like a part of me. My love for you has gotten so deep that I know I couldn't function with out you if you ever left my life."

Laying her head on his shoulder, she grabbed his hand. "I love you too and I know you aren't my first baby daddy but you damn sure gon' be my last and I agree you've became like my other half, the glue that keeps me together so if you were to ever leave .. I would break apart."

Laughing, Ahmad kissed her lips. "Why we so gay though?"

Hitting his arm, she shrugged. "I don't know."

When Cali's last name was called, she got up along with Ahmad. Holding her hand they entered the small room as he helped her on the hospital bed. "Dr. Lorraine will be right with you guys.. but while you wait please change into this gown."

Taking the gown from her, Ahmad watched her leave out before turning back to Cali who was about to take off her dress but he stopped her. "Let me do the honors."

Blushing she sat the gown on the bed then walked towards him. "Lift ya arms." Raising her arms over her head, he started from the bottom then rose the sundress up exposing her bottom half before completely taking it off her body.

Due to the coldness of the room, goosebumps appeared on her arms and legs as she shivered. Kissing her baby bump he reached behind her grabbing the gown then opened it up for her to slip on.

Turning around so her back was facing him he tied it then wrapped his arms around her from behind placing his hands directly on her belly. Smiling she placed her hands on top of his, enjoying the moment of being in eachothers embrace. They stayed like that until the doctor knocked causing them to pull away.

"Good morning, how are you guys?"

"We're good, and you?"

Sitting her clipboard down she smiled, "I'm just fine,"

Walking towards Ahmad she reached out for a handshake. "You must be baby daddy, I'm Cyn .. I've been Aubrey's doctor since she was eighteen."

"Nice to meet you,"

"Likewise, but alright let's get this show on the road and find out what we're having today but first what do you guys want?"

"A healthy baby at this point," Ahmad spoke up earning a smile from the both of them.

"Let me check your blood pressure then we'll start the ultrasound."

Wrapping the pump around her arm, she made it tight before releasing it and writing down her blood pressure. "That's good, means your stress levels are low. Now onto the fun part lay back for me please."

Laying back, Cyn lifted her gown up exposing her belly. Ahmad watched them both closely not wanting to miss anything. "Okay, look up at the screen right there for me please."

Both fixing their eyes to the screen they smiled widely looking at the feet and fingers. Standing up Ahmad stood right beside Cali intertwining their fingers and kissing her forehead. This moment he wouldn't trade for the world, he was finally reaching that point of happiness.

He was blessed and grateful for everything he had ever recieved but this had to be the greatest gift of all time, to be a father.

        Peeking around the corner at the sound of items being broken. Chris and Cali stood there scared out of their minds wondering what was happening to their mama. Her screams for whoever to stop where terrifying and all they wanted to do was protect her from harm.

When Chris went to walk forward Cali grabbed him by his shirt. "Mama said to stay in our room." She whispered.

"I know but mama is in trouble, I gotta help her."

Letting go of his shirt she sighed, looking back at his baby sister he gave her a look pretty much telling her to stay put as he creeped down the hallway quietly. Peeking inside the living room he saw the man on top of his mama which put hurt and anger in his heart.

Stepping forward more from behind the wall, he looked down the hall to see Cali was gone before focusing his attention on the sight before him. "Get off my mama!" He yelled causing the both of them to snap their necks in his direction.

The unknown man frowned turning his attention back to Alana who laid there pissed. "Yo what tha fuck is this? You got kids? I don't do bitches with kids ..I told you that." Raising up off her he began putting on his clothes as Alana shot up off the floor beginning to panic since he was trying to leave.

Grabbing his arm to stop him, he yanked away. "I don't have kids that's my sister son .. I'm just babysitting." She quickly lied.

She couldn't have him leave, she needed the money.

Chris eyes swelled up with tears as he listened to his mother disown him and his sister over a man. "He looks exactly like you Alana." The guy mumble glaring at Chris who glared right back.

Chris was twelve but he had a good height on him and due to him being athletic he had a built to him so it made him look older but despite the height difference the man was right, Chris was an exact replica of his mother.

"We do have the same DNA Luther, my sister and I look exactly like each other."

Luther nodded, "Get rid of him then, you ain't getting paid until I get my nut." He stated simply.

Nodding her head quickly, she slipped on her robe walking towards her son grabbing him by the hand roughly literally dragging him down the hall to the room him and Cali shared. "Didn't I say when I have company you stay in your damn room?" She whispered yelled at him.

"We thought you were getting hurt," He mumbled only to earn a chuckle from her.

"No dumb ass, get back in the damn bed and don't come out or I will beat your ass! Also don't call me mama either when I have company over." She stated sternly before leaving out their room slamming the door behind her.

Chris laid in bed hurt and pissed. His mother was all he and Cali had and to hear her not claim them hurt him deep. He felt he had nobody but his sister cause he at least knew she loved him.

Once Cali heard the noise from upfront begin again, she got out of her bed hopping into his bed with him trying to see what he had saw up there. Tapping his arm he looked over at her shaking his head. "What was happening?" She whispered.

"Nothing, just go to bed Cal." He mumbled dryly.

Sensing his mood, she got out of his bed and back into hers. "Night Chris, love you."

"Love you too Cal."

While Cali drifted off to sleep, Chris stayed up thinking about his next move. He wanted to runaway from here but he didn't want to drag his little sister with him since she was younger.

Staring up at the ceiling he listened to his mothers loud screams as tears streamed down his cheeks. He didn't fully understand what was going on, all he knew was his mother disowned them and that hurt him enough.

        Entering through the front door he stopped dead in his tracks when he saw his mother giving head to some random man. "Ma' what tha fuck? Really?" He shouted embarrassed and ashamed that this was who he had to call his mother at times.

As the years went by the more selfish their mother became the only thing on her mind lately was dick not her kids, not the bills, not what really matters.

Everyday it was someone new over, niggas stayed leaving in and out their house like a motel and he hated it. Everynight he had to shield his ears from not wanting to hear his mother get fucked by multiple niggas. He was honestly drained and tired of coming home to shit like this everyday.

He wanted better and not just for himself but for his sister. He didn't want her to grow up thinking shit like this was okay, selling your body for cash is never okay.. its other ways to make it out here and he wanted her to know that.

When he finally got a good look at the guy, he noticed it was one of the guys that came around more than anybody. With how much he came over you would think he was her boyfriend but from the amount of niggas she had entering her spot to fill her holes said otherwise.

Cali couldn't stand that guy though because he always gave her weird ass looks. So whenever he was over, Chris made sure he was there cause the last thing he needed was for that nigga to even touch Cali cause he indeed would kill him. "Get tha fuck out Chris!" Alana yelled pissed off since he was fucking up her money once again.

This was the part she hated about having kids, no privacy.

"I just came home to tell you I paid the rent and light bill. Sucking all these dicks and still can't afford to pay shit, might need to up your prices." He spat leaving out the door bumping into another nigga who was about to enter the small apartment.

Small disputes were very common between Chris and Alana. He just had no respect for her and she always talked to him crazy so he talked crazy right back. She never put her hands on him or anything something he was surprised about, she just wasn't a mother.

Chris was the man of the house, he paid the bills with the small money he made from selling, brought the groceries, and did the school shopping all things his mother should be doing not a sixteen year old who is still trying find himself in this world.

Chris shook his head already knowing what that guys was coming for. Chris was older and was exposed to alot of things so he now knew what his mother was doing. She was selling her body for cash but he just didn't understand how she was broke because he knew like twenty niggas a day entered that apartment so she should've been living pretty good.

She could never pay anything, it got so bad they started getting eviction notices and the lights were shut off but Chris didn't want his baby sister to be assed out like that so he did what he had to do to in order to provide money in the home and to keep his baby sister safe.

Jogging down the steps he saw the school bus pull up and watched his sister and a few other kids who lived there get off.

Meeting her halfway, he embraced her into a hug. "Can't go home, mama got company." He mumbled.

Sighing she rolled her eyes, "I'm so tired of this , is there anywhere else we can go live?"

"Mama cut off all ties with both sides of the family so no, this all we got but trust me .. we gon' get out of here. Don't even worry soon as I hit seventeen, I can get us our own spot so you don't have to be exposed to that type of shit." Cali nodded as they walked along the sidewalk headed to their favorite ma' and paw' diner, "Didley's southern cookin'."

Entering the diner, they sat in their usual spot as the smell of fried chicken and babrbecue filled their nostrils. Waving to the owners the manager walked straight over with a bright smile on her face. "Well if it isn't my favorite customers, how are you two today?"

"Hey Mrs. Wanda, we're fine, just had to get away from that place for a moment." Chris mumbled.

Wanda sighed already knowing exactly what he meant. Many nights the two would spend hours at this diner not wanting to go home so one day Wanda got curious as to why young kids such as them never wanted to go home but as soon as Chris told her what was going on, her heart instantly went out for them.

She'd give them lunch money, free food if they haven't eaten and sometimes let them stay at her house. She hated she wasn't financially stable to take the kids in because if she was she would have in a heart beat so she did what she could.

"You guys want to spend a night tonight? My grandbabies are in town and they could use the company." She offered causing them to both nod and smile.

"Alright, I'll be back with you guys good then after we close.. I'll take ya'll home to get clothes for school."

When she walked off Chris couldn't help but wish she was their actual mother. She actually showed that she cared and listened to their problems unlike Alana. But overrall they both were happy that they had somebody like Wanda in their life period.

        Getting slammed up against the hood of the police car along with a few other teens. Chris groaned in pain as he stared across the way to see his sister crying her eyes out as she watched the scene unfold.

What started off as a chill day at the park turned into a drug bust. Feeling around in his pockets, the officer came across ten bags of weed and cash. Handing the edvidence to the other officer they handcuffed him and the other guys all placing them in the back of the cop cars.

Alana stood not to far watching as her only son get arrested and she couldn't help but blame herself for it all. She knew she sucked as a mother, she knew he only went out and did those things such as selling to provide when that was suppose to be her job.

Looking over at her daughter she wanted to hug her nd cradle her but she knew it was too soon for that since she figured they would blame her for this.

Getting up off the mans lap she was in, she walked over to Cali who was with her group of friends that tried calming her down. But Cali felt lost and weak at the moment, the only person she knew that actually gave a damn about her well-being was gone and she now had to deal with her mother alone.

When she saw her mother making her way towards her, she frowned taking a step back. "This is all your fault!" She yelled catching the attention of other people standing near.

"If you would've chose being a mother rather than being a hoe, he would still be here!" A few people that were watching felt bad for Cali because they all knew what Alana did and watched her and Chris walk the streets of Houston since they had no where else to go.

Alana's face was flushed in embarrassment but she knew her daughter was right. She just hoped that one day she would forgive her, but she was going to change before she lost another child.

        Walking up the steps to his mother's apartment, Cali stood behind him as he knocked. Listening to the sound of the knocks turn, Chris hands begin to sweat and before he knew it he was faced with the one person that he grew to hate and depise.

But he had to admit after all these years, she still looked beautiful. He dark chocolate skin was still as clear as the day he left as if she hadn't age. She looked good to be fifty-nine pushing sixty but he knew that was sorta common since black don't crack but he knew behind all that beauty was a selfish, heartless woman.

Alana's voice got caught in her throat as she stared at her soon who she hasn't seen in eleven years. She knew he was home, she just didn't know how to face him. She wanted to come see him in prison but she felt he probably didn't want anything to do with her.

Reaching out to touch his face, he moved back. "I just came here for answers." He mumbled coldly.

Nodding her head, she stepped to the side letting them in. Sitting on her couch, she sat in the love seat across from them as she played with her fingers out of nervousness. "I know you probably hate me for not once reaching out to you after all these years .. but baby I was scared, after you had got arrested .. I felt so guilty because I knew I was the cause of all of this. I didn't know how to face you Chris, I didn't know how to make things right because I always felt you would forever hate me for how I raised you guys."

"I was sixteen ma', I needed you. I was scared as hell .. I needed you to finally be a mother for once and be there for me and you weren't. Instead you ran like a coward, I forgive you ma' for all the shit you have done and haven't done but I will not forget it whatsoever either. I don't know if you and I will ever have a relationship but you gotta hear me out forreal."

"For years I hated you, when you disowned me and Cali telling folks you ain't have kids that shit cut me deep. All we ever did was love and want the best from you and all we got was shit in return! Many nights we went to bed hungry because all you couldn't get up off your back for two seconds and take care of us! Why ma? Why did you do us that way?"

Alana sat there with tears in her eyes. "When your father left .. I lost myself and just missed that touch from a man but then I got hooked on that feeling. You guys didn't know this but I got on drugs real bad and I charged men for sex to get the money for the drugs .. I didn't finally wake up and realize my wrong doings until the day you got arrested. I can't take back what I did or how I treated you guys but I do love the both of you very much ..I'm sorry for not being the mother you needed me to be. I'm sorry for the hurt I caused you guys and the things you witnessed as kids.. I as a woman and a mother I should have done better not for myself but for you guys."

"And Chris, I'm sorry for not being there when you needed me the most. I should've came and saw you instead of letting my own personal thoughts interfere. I can only imagine what you have been through and if you don't want to ever talk to me again or try to build a relationship I will totally understand."

Chris nodded, thats all he ever wanted was an apology .. it was gon' be awhile until he could fully trust her again, but if she was willing to try and work out their problems he was down because at the end of day people are only blessed with on parent and here his parent was asking for a second chance that he was willing to give.

"We can see where it goes from here but I'm giving you once chance."

Alana nodded, one chance was better than one chance. Standing to their feet they both embraced each other into a hug. Chris sighed in content cause this was all he ever wanted, he couldn't even remember the last time he ever hugged his mama, but he did miss it, he missed her and he hoped like hell this was the start of an everlasting relationship.

The rest of the time spent there, Cali shared the news of her pregnancy and they just caught up on each other lives. Chris was happy that he could finally have a sit down and talk with his mama, his guard with her was still up but overall it felt good to have his mama back.

-

Okay so the gender of the baby will be revealed on the chapter of the baby shower lol So it will be a gender reveal to the readers and of course the guest that attend the baby shower, the only ones that know the gender is Ahmad and Cali keep that in mind but I need you guys help!

First what do you think the gender will be? Or what do you want the gender to be? A Boy or A Girl?

Second I need either names for a boy or a girl that start with the letter "A." The perfect name will get choosen along with the gender, but alright that's it!

Thanks so much for 100k Views! I love you guys so much!! The amount of love I get on this book really means alot!
- Denise 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281 46 27
A journey of 22 years old aaliyah khan as she skipped many hurdles in her life and through the process learned and lost too many things which made he...
706 96 11
My life began in simplicity. I yearned for what any average girl would dream to become, in a world where expectations flourish, yet still being gulli...
49.9K 5.9K 55
*** Why are you still here Mr Wellington?" I asked as I clutched my bathrobe to cover my body well. I don't want the scenario of my bathrobe falling...
10.5K 529 8
Is daur-e-siyaasat ka itna sa fasana hai, basti bhi jalani hai maatam bhi manana hai !!🖤 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬...