it imagines. | 1990-2017

By aaachlys

I wish to forget about these imagines i wrote, but i'll keep them up for you all desperate IT fans. This book... More

Henry Bowers | 2017
Favourite Modern Day Song
Richie Tozier | 2017
Patrick Hockstetter
Favourite Thing To Do On A Rainy Day
Victor Criss
Fears
Henry Bowers | 2017
Victor Criss (SMUT)
Bill Denbrough | 2017
Patrick Hockstetter (SMUT)
Henry Bowers (Request @im_Asher)
Eddie Kaspbrak (Request @Ravenclaw_Ray)
Belch Huggins (Request @Rockyhorror13)
Henry Bowers (HALLOWEEN SPECIAL) | 1990&2017
Pillow Fights
Patrick Hockstetter (HALLOWEEN SPECIAL)
Bill Denbrough (HALLOWEEN SPECIAL) | 1990&2017
Patrick Hockstetter
RIP Lil Peep
Henry Bowers | 1990
Their Favourite Social Media
Patrick Hockstetter (CHRISTMAS SPECIAL)
What you'd do on Christmas Eve with them
Richie Tozier (Request @finns_babygirl)
Henry Bowers | 1990
Why i dont write smuts anymore (A/N)
Henry Bowers | 1990&2017
Henry Bowers | 1990
Thicc Pennywise | Part 1
Thicc Pennywise | Part 2

Henry Bowers (SMUT) | 2017

21K 246 76
By aaachlys

(26th Jan Authors Note: I don't like writing smuts anymore, please forgive this chapter.)

"Richie! Wait!" I shouted out to my little brother, running down the stairs of our front porch.

"Wow, you're not late for once." He smirked, I ran up to him and joined his circle of friends at the bus stop.

We stood there chatting in the sizzling hot weather, whilst we where waiting for our bus to arrive. I wished I hadn't wore my bomber jacket because I was baking hot from all the heat. Everyone was panting and sweating, we where about to go back inside to get a glass of water before our bus pulled up.

"About time." I sighed, walking to the bus entrance whilst shooting a small smile at the bus driver. I sat myself down at the back, next to my group of friends who where all made up of girls. I placed my backpack off my back and down onto my lap, turning my head sideways to look out the window.

I jumped when I saw a blue car speed past the bus, blasting music what could even be heard when they got some distance. Henry Bowers, I despised him. He'd always bully my brother and his friends, he even cut that poor kid Ben Hanscoms stomach for christs sake! I just hoped for the best.. and that I didn't run into him today.

-big time skip to the last lesson of the day-

"Alright class, I am going to set you all a project to work on over the weekend." Miss Milfred announced. Our class sighed, putting their attention on who they where going to be paired with.

I chewed my pen anxiously, hoping I wasn't with anyone I didn't like. Especially Henry, he was in my class along with one of his friends Belch Huggins. I'd do anything not to be with either of them, my palm of my hands started to sweat as the teacher started reading out our pairs.

"Richie and Stan." I was relieved that my brother was with one of his close friends, but that still left me to be paired with..-

"Y/N and Henry." My breathing hitched, I turned my head around to see Henry staring at me. Oh god. I turned back around and gulped, Richie turned around and gave me a sorrow look.

'Good luck' Richie mouthed to me and turned back around, I listened to who was paired with Belch. Luckily, he wasn't with any of my brothers friends or my friends; thank god.

-end of school-

The bell rang, making me jump out of my school whilst figuring out what I was going to do with Henry as my partner. I sighed and picked up my backpack, noticing I was probably the last person to leave the class. I marched to the door, as I took one step outside I heard my teacher call out my name. I smacked my forehead with my hand and turned around to see Henry with an unenthusiastic look on his face.

"I have decided that you two are going to start this project today. So you both don't 'forget'." She huffed, and handed me a medium sized sheet of paper. I shakily took it from our hands and watched her leave the classroom.

"I'll be back in an hour, please don't end up pulling eachovers hair out." She sighed and took a step out of the class, before poking her head back inside. "Remember what I said Henry." She narrowed her eyes and skipped off down the hallway, to where I presumed she was off to the staff room.

"Ugh. Come on then." He frowned and made his way to the back of the class to a desk. I slowly followed behind him, my knees getting weak with anxiety.

I placed the sheet of paper down onto the desk and fiddled with the inside of my jacket, begging to get hot and sweaty. I breathed in and out through my nostrils deeply, trying to calm myself down.

"Fuck. I won't bite y'know?" He slumped his shoulders, begging to look into my Y/E/C eyes filled with fear. "I've not done anything to you." He mumbled under his breath, but I still heard it. I watched him fiddle with his pen before saying something myself.

"Sorry. It's ju- .. it's nothing." I brushed it off, and started writing my name on the back of the sheet of paper. Once I finished Henry wrote his underneath mine, and we started figuring out what to do for the project.

-time skip, 10 minutes later-

Well, let's just say this chat was getting very dirty, very quickly.

"I didn't mean it in that way!" Henry wheezed laughing, along with me. We hadn't started the project yet, we where just talking about crazy shit before Henry mentioned something I found extremely dirty.

"You sure?" I teased him with my head on the table, giggling uncontrollably. He bursted out with a hitched laugh, I guessed he choked on his own saliva since he was coughing and laughing at the same time.

Tears of laughter streamed down my red cheeks, and onto the table whilst I quickly kept wiping them away. We both stopped and looked at eachover, his eyes swished with different colours and emotions.

"But I could show you if you want.." He trailed off and tilted his head and came closer to my face, our noses only centimetres apart. I giggled, but I was guessing he was serious. He reached down and grabbed my leg softly, making us both smirk and laugh again.

"We're in a classroom though." I broke eye-contact with him and looked at the door what was closed.

"So? No ones here and Miss said she'd be back in an hour." He giggled again, whilst tightening his grip on my knee.

We'd only been friends for what, ten minutes? And now we where flirting with eachover and acting like we'd known eachover for years! I thought about it for a minute.. sighing and narrowing my eyes. Was I honestly about to 'do it' in a classroom with Henry Bowers? If so, today had gone completely different direction to what I was thinking it was gonna be like in the morning. I hesitated a little.. before I felt Henry's arms wrap around my waist, picking me up and placing me on the desk. I guess I had no choice now.

"What if we ge-." I started before being interrupted by a pair of lips crash into mine.

He shushed me as the kiss began to grow sloppier. Our lips where mushing together, as I felt him slip out his tongue and lick my bottom lip for permission to enter my mouth. I gave him permission as I felt his tongue slowly enter my mouth, and it swirl around and explore. I moaned quietly, as shots of excitement raced around in my veins. I felt Henry's tongue pull out as he placed one more kiss on my lips. Slowly, he undid the top button on my jeans and rubbed his hand around on my area. He crouched down onto his knees and pulled my jeans fully down to my ankles.

"I swear, no one is here." He comforted me, looking deep down into my eyes who where now filled with uneasiness. "I swear." He stroked my arm and nodded.

He got up again, and manoeuvred around a few chairs and grabbed anouther desk setting it behind me so I could lie down. He pushed me down slowly onto the table behind me, not breaking eye-contact, as I spread my legs open for him. He leaned over me and kissed my forehead, and pulled my underwear down to my ankles aswell. I felt his face get closer to my area, as I prepared myself. I gasped a little when I felt his lips and tongue work their magic around my clit. I felt my orgasm build up quickly as he kept sticking his tongue in and out, and his thumb rubbing on my clit gently. I started to shiver a little, as he stopped quickly not wanting me to have my orgasm yet. I sighed in relief and held myself up a little on my elbows, watching him unbuckle his belt. I decided that I wasn't going to be the only one who got extra pleasure, so I offered to give him a blowjob. Kneeling down, he grabbed my hair and pushed it back as I placed my lips around his erect member. I slowly went back and forth, but it was to big.

"Hurry." He ordered. Eventually he sighed and grabbed the back of my hair and shoved it into the back of my throat, forcing it down. I almost threw up but held it in.

He let out a pleasurable moan, as his hand tightened around my hair. I stopped, like he did to me, and he lifted me back onto the table whilst squeezing my ass. I lied myself back down and breathed in and out, ready for him to enter. His hips collided with mine softly, as I felt him slowly push in the tip. It went deeper and deeper until all of his inches was inside of me, making us both groan with pleasure. He started going deeper and deeper, faster and faster, before we started making out again whilst we where fucking on the school desk. The desk was scraping against the white marble floor, but we couldn't care less. It started getting heated, and we where begging to sweat as my orgasm crept up. He was enjoying the pleasure of my tight walls, and my tongue exploring in his mouth. I felt so close, I could barley hold it back. I clenched my fists, fighting it, but I couldn't hold it anymore.

"I'm gonna-" My breath hitched as my orgasm came along, same with Henry as he came. He pulled out quickly, as we both breathed heavily still making out. We moaned into eachovers mouth, sending warm feelings through eachovers body.

"That was so good." He huffed out, smiling and resting his forehead against mine. I giggled and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"We need to put our clothes back on." I said, lifting myself off the table pulling up my underwear then my jeans as Henry did the same.

In the nick of time, Henry had pulled up his clothes as Miss Milfred just entered the room. We looked at eachover in suspense, she walked over to us and watched us both carefully before looking down at our sheet of paper.

"I leave you two for half an hour and you haven't done anything?" She shook her head, picking up the sheet of paper. "And why have you moved the desks? You don't need that much room to write on a piece of paper." She pushed the extra table back to its spot in the room, and glared at us.

"Henry." She narrowed her eyes and furrowed her eyebrows before wandering over to his side. "Your Dad is going to hear about this, so if I was you I'd get a move on!" She mumbled, but ended up shouting. She shot me a glance with her saggy eyelids before strolling back out of the classroom.

What a bitch.

* * *

!! Requests are now closed. !!

I've been writing about the bowers gang alot.. but I've gotten some requests so I needa start writing them before I can open the requests again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.4K 1.3K 22
❝ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ ᴀ-ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ʙᴇ ʟᴏꜱᴇʀꜱ. ɪ-ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇꜱ ʏ-ʏ-ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ❞ ❝ʏᴇᴀʜ...ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ❞ [ɪᴛ²⁰¹⁷] [ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ] ʙɪʟʟ ᴅᴇɴʙʀᴏᴜɢʜ Copyright © Ssssalem
2.3K 98 17
It's unusual when you fall in love with someone with a Criminal Record. • • This is gonna be rewritten. So if you wanna read this one, which won't sk...
449K 6.6K 57
preferences & imagines about the IT (2017) movie!characters (highest rank: #1) (©softpadalecki) ⠀
99.6K 825 50
~ Requests Closed ~ It 1990 - 2017 ~ Preferences and Imagines (i made this when i was 15 sooo read at your own risk!)