The Alpha's Son Is My Mate, S...

By Mysterious_Vixen

A seventeen (17) year old girl named Breela, lives with her mom, and is worried because she's turning 18 in a... More

WHERE IT ALL BEGAN.
JUSTIN IS ALPHA EVANS SON ?
THE KISS.
SECRET REVEALED.
WAIT. MY DAD IS NOT MY REAL DAD ?
JUSTIN MUST APOLOGIZE.
BECCA OR BREE ? GIRLFRIEND OR MATE ?
HE FINALLY APOLOGIZED.
WE ALMOST MATED.
THE PARTY.
DAD IS DEAD.
WAIT, JUSTIN IS CHEATING?
MEET THE REAL DAD.
JUSTIN APOLOGIZES.
MATED.
BREELA MEETS JUSTIN'S PARENTS.
BREELA'S SURPRISE.
JUSTIN IS ALPHA AND BREELA IS LUNA.
Grandma misses bree
Rebecca returns ?
Bree loses her pregnancy .
Traumatized bree
Bree recovers and wants to talk
Lucas finds his mate
Justin Proposes
Fight between Justin and Bree
Bree is pregnant again !
Getting to know Sarah
MESSAGE TO ALL READERS OF THIS BOOK
Its bree's birthday
The pain of giving birth
Bree gives birth
MESSAGE TO ALL READERS OF THIS BOOK
Scotty is not killed
Krista is kidnapped
THE WEDDING
WRITER'S NOTE

Scotty returns

1.8K 59 7
By Mysterious_Vixen

I hear justin sob by my side .. I'm not dead , I'm just extremely weak .. No way am I leaving justin all alone .. "I love you Bree , your my whole world , without you my life is meaningless ,. You've brought joy and peace to me ..Your the light of my world and without you I'm completely lost .. Bree please don't leave your children alone .. All alone .. Please ? . "Justin says ..
I'm never going to leave you stupid ! I say trying to smile ..
I open my eyes and smile at him ,. What do we call them ? I ask looking at Justin ..
We are the weirdest parents .. I mean .. We never thought of names for our kids ?
Okay okay ! Please can we get to name the girl ?? Katy requests ..
Well y'all have to suggest names , then write them down , I'll pick out a paper at random and read out the name ..
Nicki jumped around in excitement ..
What do we call our son ? I ask .. Well .. I like the names "Kaiden or Drake ".
Uh !!!!!!!!!
Drake is dope !!! Lucas says smiling from behind ..
But I think I prefer the name Kaiden Queen says ..
Yes Kaiden is beautiful Mom says and Maria supports ..
Drake would have been so cool Kendall and Britney protested ..
Drake makes lots of sense Etta adds ..
This is the confusion you get into when you have so many family members I say ..
Every body keep quiet Justin says firmly ..
He will be called "Kaiden Drake Evans " .. I smile..
My Son's name is so cool ..
Every body write down suggested names I request .. And Katy runs around like a mad person , searching for a pen and piece of paper ..
Shortly everybody is done ..
I pick out the first paper boldly written with Teresa's hand writing with the name "Krista written on it ..
I love Krista i say picking up another paper ..
Please pick mine , please pick mine Katy says nervously ..
I pick out the second paper and it's Katy's suggestion surprisingly .. With the name "Zendaya" written on it ..
Okay .. We will call her Krista Zendaya Evans ..
Every one nods in agreement .. Katy was overjoyed .. And justin totally agree's ..

******************
It's been a month since I gave birth and I don't feel stressed at all .. I have people showing me so much love and doing literally everything for me ..
My grand mother has been very supportive .. She's overprotective of the children and at times won't let me hold them ..
My cousins and their mates have left .. Reducing the crowd in the house ..
Today Grandma , Mom , Alex , the girls and their mates are leaving ..
Im finally going to have my house back ..
I don't want to go Katy says with tears in her eyes ..
She loves Zendaya too much .. After all she named her ..you know you can always come and visit .. Any time you want .. I say hugging everybody goodbye .. As they leave .. I run and jump on Justin and kiss him hard ..
I've missed you baby .. Justin says ..
We are having a little romantic moment when Sarah and Yvonne walk in ..
"Oh great !! I can't have an alone time with my wife .. Justin says through our mind link ..
I withdraw from justin as Yvonne runs to hug me ..
I've missed you Luna ..
Where have you been my darling ?
Mom said that the house was full and I needed to give you space ., that I was bothering you ..
No darling .. Not at all , you don't bother me .. I love being with you dear I reply ..
Sarah ! Nice to see you ..
Justin excuses us .. I've missed you Sarah says hugging me ..
And I missed you too darling ..
We chat and chat when Lucas and Etta walk in ..
They don't even look at me , they go straight to where the babies are and Etta smiles as she gently stokes Kaiden's cheek ..
"I've become so small they did not see me , I say with sacarasm ..
Sorry B mama , we had a bet .. Who ever touched the baby first will get $2000
Hahahahahahaha .. Well Etta won ... I say .. And somebody owes me money she says looking at Lucas and we all laugh ..

************
The year has ran out already and now it's Christmas period..
The security at the house has doubled .. Justin says that at that period , rogue attack increase and many other things happen ..
I tried to tell him that nobody will be dumb enough to attack the THUNDER WOLF PACK but he won't listen ..
It's 2 days to Christmas .. I'm sitting outside carrying Kaiden , while Maria carries Zendaya .. Yvonne and Sarah are there too ..
We are talking .. Laughing .. And I'm admiring my Christmas decoration as well .. When Williams (a guard) runs towards me and bows down .. He is obviously panicked ..
What's wrong I ask scared ..
There was a rogue attack .. And Lucas was attacked .. He is injured and at the pack clinic ..
No ! I say so scared giving Sarah The baby ..
How many rogues ?
Just one .. He replies ..
One wolf injured Lucas ? I ask surprised ..
I want to see him ..
No Luna .. The alpha said I should tell you not to leave the house ..

Nonsense!!! I say going in to get my purse ..
If Justin says you should stay , it's best if you just stay .. Maria says quietly ..
Mom , my best friend is injured .. I can't just sit in here and do nothing ..
Why don't you contact justin first ? Sarah suggests ..

"Bae , what's going on. ? How is Lucas doing ? I'm coming over .. Please don't say know .. I tell justin through our mind connection .
Everything is fine ! He replies , Lucas is okay , just a panicked Henrietta pacing up and down .. Stay with Kaiden and Daya .. Don't come he says ..

No !! I'm coming immediately .. Your mother will stay with them ..

I'm coming with you . Sarah says picking up her purse and we both head to the hospital ..
I run in .. And every body bows down in respect ..
I'm too panicked to smile at anyone so I just wave slowly ..
I enter the room .. Lucas is on the bed injured .. And Henrietta has tears in her eyes and of course a very angry Justin ..
I hug Etta closely .. And kiss her forehead ..
You'll be fine I say looking at Lucas ..
What happened I ask?
Well some asshole attacked him and put a knife close to his heart before he had a chance to shift ..
Close to his heart ? I ask panicking
It happened so fast that the Other guards on patrol could not help him .. But the rogue has been apprehended and he will be killed justin says angrily ..
And My heart began to beat very fast ..
Killed ? I ask ..
Yes !! Killed ! Justin replies more firm ..

Doctor Kayla walks in ..
Luna !
He'll be fine .. He's wolf has already started the healing process .. Nothing to worry about ..
Sarah holds Etta while I sit down beside Lucas ..
"You better be fine , I'm not planning to spend my Christmas without Lulu .. I whisper in his ears .. And don't think I will let anything happen to you when you've not gotten me my Christmas present ..He opens he's eyes and begins to laugh ..

Maria calls ..
"Your children are crying seriously .. Come home fast .. " she says

I'm so dumb .. I left the house in so much panic I forgot I had kids ..
Justin , Sarah and I head home ..
Sarah picks Yvonne and hugs me goodnight ..
Maria leaves ..
After bathing , breast feeding and putting the kids to bed .. I go to meet justin ..
Baby ,! I call justin quietly .

What ?! He answers coldly and I stand up to leave the room ..
"Baby , I'm sorry .. I just feel bad that Lucas got hurt .. What is it honey ? Justin says
"I know how you feel , I feel bad for Lucas and Etta .. But he will be fine .. I just wanted to ask if you were serious about killing the rogue ?
Yes ! Justin says ..
And Bree , don't try talking me out of this .. It won't work ..
Okay okay .. No argument I say crushing my lips against his ..
But justin .. Please ? Can I talk to the guy tomorrow ? I ask ..
No ! Justin says ..

Maybe he has a good reason for trying to get into the pack I say .. But justin is not even listening ..
Maybe if I talk to this guy , who knows maybe he's a good person ..

After much persuasion .. Justin finally agrees to me seeing the prisoner .. But he says that won't change the fact that he is going to be killed ..

You can go and see him tomorrow morning cause by afternoon he'll be gone .. I don't want the pack to panic that there's a rogue around .. They might fear that more will come and not celebrate their Christmas in peace .. Justin says ..
And I nod slowly ..

Come here babe , justin says dragging me close to him .. He rips out my shirt like a hungry lion ..
He's eyes turn black with lust ..
He slowly takes off my jeans as he pushes me on the bed kissing me ..

He takes off his shirt and the moment my eyes make contact with his body , I blush and feel electric shocks ..
I almost forgot how sexy and extremely hot my mate was ..

I begin to moan as justin digs into his mark on my neck ..

We are getting very intense and I hear Kaiden cry ..
I'll know that cry anywhere ..
I push Justin off of me .. Get a towel and wrap around my body as I run out of the room ..

I hear justin groan in frustration .. After putting Kaiden back to bed , I come back to the room totally exhausted ..
I don't even look at justin as I walk into the bathroom and have a cold shower ..
When I get out .. Justin drags me close to him removing my towel and cupping my butt ..

Not now justin I say pushing him away as I wear my nightie and lay down on the bed .

I wake up the next morning .. And justin is not by my side .. I stand up and quickly freshen up .. And get ready to go and see the prisoner and then Lulu ..
Sarah comes over and helps me bath and feed Kaiden and Krista ..
Sarah wants to come with me but Kaiden is not done with his bottle .. Meet me there when Kaiden and Kris are sleeping I say as I leave the house ..

Where are you ? I ask justin through our mind link ..
Why do you care ? He replies ., if you must know I'm with Lucas ..
He's still upset about last night ?
Well at the moment it's the babies before any other thing ..

I get to where prisoners are held .. It's a large place and I'm led underground by 7 guards ..
The alpha requested that we follow you .. I nod and walk in ..
The cells are spacious and well guarded .. It's impossible to escape .. With the security camera's and electric lasers ..

Shortly a young man is brought to me .. I request that the guards leave us but they bluntly refuse ..
I'm forced to use my Luna voice and they rush out quickly ..

Hi ... I'm Bree .. I say trying to smile ..
Hello Luna he says bowing down ., I'm Scotty ..
Scotty ?? That name rings a bell though ..
Scotty look at me I request .. As he does my mouth almost falls down .. He's is just too handsome .. He's lips look so soft and are red .. With his blue eyes and dark hair ..
If I wasn't with justin though !!
My wolf doesn't let me complete my sentence ..

Uhm .. Sc-Scott Scotty .. Why did you attack my best friend ? I'm mad at you for that ..

I did not mean to he says and I hear the sincerity in his voice ..
I came back for a reason .. I just wanted to correct my mistakes .. Any way .. Lucas confronted me and there so many guards around .. I thought I could fight my way through .. Which was dumb .. I'm sorry I used a dagger on Lucas ..

How do you know you attacked Lucas .. How do you know his name ..
Luna it's a long story he says ..
And I'm willing to hear it , I reply ..

"Luna , your so beautiful I must confess .. And your so nice as well Scotty says ..
And I blush hard
Well ... He begins ..
My name is Scotty .. I found my mate Sarah some years back ..

Wtf !!! It all clicks now .. Scotty ! Sarah !!

Your Sarah's mate I ask shocked ..
Yes I am .. He says looking down ..

You know her !? Scotty questions
Very very well .. She would be here soon .. I add .

I slap him hard .. Why did you leave her in the first place .. I ask now angry ..

Luna .. I'm sorry ..
There's no reason good enough to explain why I left ..
But ..
I was the eye candy of many girls in the pack .. I was also known as a player .
I would have sex with every girl that came my way ..
I would date two sisters at a time ..
I was a very terrible person he says with tears dropping down his cheeks ..
I always looked forward to finding my mate .. But I always hoped it didn't happen so soon .. Cause I still wanted to have fun breaking hearts of many girls .. I considered it lots of fun actually ..
I was at the pack with my new girl .. Her name was Betty and I don't know if she's still in the pack .. I stood up to go and get Ice cream for both of us .. When I saw a beautiful girl coming close to me .. She was wearing pink shorts and a black crop top and flats ., I can never forget that day .. As she walked closer my wolf began to scream MATE ! MATE !
What ???? I did not want to be stuck with one girl , not at the moment ., I was still having fun , I wan young and very adventurous .. As she got closer I thought it through and then
"I Grabbed her hand and smiled .. What's your name ?? I'm Sarah she replies ..
Well .. "I Scotty Cunha rejects you Sarah as he's mates .. Your free to date anybody you want ..
I said that and ran away ..
My wolf howled and cried about this but my mind was made up ,,
I've lived in regret ever since .. But was scared of what Sarah will think if I returned ..
I finally summoned courage to return he says crying ..
I don't know if she would ever forgive me ..

It's okay Scotty I say .. Obviously not knowing what to do ..

I'm here Luna .. A happy and cheerful Sarah says dancing in ..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 6.2K 37
Book 1 - The Lotus Moon Series - Beta Lancaster Beta Taylor Lancaster was never supposed to take a mate, as a category three dangerous wolf, he was d...
2.4M 83.2K 52
"What makes you think I'll let you leave?" he asked and took a step towards me. "Because I'm not into guys?" "Well then why did you date your ex-boyf...
Broken By Levi

Werewolf

630K 22K 24
||Book One of The Broken Wolves Trilogy|| Leo Williams was a 16 year old boy that had a normal life, for a werewolf anyway, up until his mom died. Af...
3.1M 63.5K 35
17 Year old Katherine Evans, finds out that she's mates with the most popular player in school. She's doesn't exactly have any friends beside Christi...