The Mask

By weirdoforlife30

Sorry if this book sucks it's my first one. But this story is about a girl who people think she is perfect a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Series

Chapter 36

9 1 0
By weirdoforlife30

Luckily my mom dropped the subject soon after I texted her back.  I ended up doing some random but fun things with Ashley.  I couldn't stay long obviously.  I ended up walking home from Ashley's house.  She offered me a ride but I said it would be way to obvious.

I walked slowly because I didn't really want to go home.  When I was down the street from my house I could see that neither of my parents were home.  I was relieved because I just wanted some alone time. When I got inside my house I jogged up stairs and went to my room.  I put my stuff down by my desk.  Then I went back down stairs.  I first went to the T.V. to find something to watch. 

Once I found a show I went to the kitchen to make some food.  I had a craving for pasta so I made some pesto with chicken.  It was about half an hour later and all the food was finally done.  I got a bowl and sat on the couch to watch T.V. while eating.  My parents came home about 10 minutes after I was done eating.  Without looking at them I said there is food on the stove. 

They both didn't bother saying anything.  I could hear my parents fumbling with the pots behind me.  They got their food and I turned around to see them sitting at the table eating in silence.  I still didn't say anything to them.  The show I was watching ended so I decided to go to my room.  When I got to my room I closed my door.  I went to my desk and decided to draw for a bit.

I did a couple of random drawing that popped into my head.  I stopped drawing and picked up my phone.  I looked to see that I had 10 messages.  I had no idea who would be texting me now.  I clicked on my messages and went down the line of my messages.  2 were from Ashley checking up on me, 2 from crystal asking about homework, 4 from a group chat that I was in, and 2 from Mason?  I had forgotten that I had given him my number.  I opened his message and it said.

Mason: "Hey I just wanted to make sure that I had the right number."

Mason: "I also hope that you enjoyed your day and sleep well."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144 29 11
Mae has a life. A good one. She has a best friend, and a nice job and a nice house and a nice car. But nice has never been enough, when she once had...
290 20 20
hey guys, this is my first book and I am seeking guidance. I ensure you that I keep my 100% efforts while writing it hope you guys enjoy reading thi...
184 27 27
It's a story of a boy. Who was just in his high school. But his life was not normal like others. Soon He got transferred in his father's friend's s...
901 42 23
The story of a young boy who becomes friends with the girl he likes. Enjoy.