Its just you and me.. (Crankg...

By eric_nash

You get kicked out of your house after yelling at your parents about an accident, you then move to LA for a n... More

1. What a day

13 1 2
By eric_nash

       You get home after a great time at Markipliers your welcome tour, so happy. You went alone but met so many of your internet friends, again happy. You got to go up on stage to hug Ethan and have a dance battle with him, it was funny you were bad at dancing and you won.

         You get in the house and you see your parents mad at you. You look at them confused and then you see bags in front of you and you start yelling, "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME, I KNOW YOUR MAD I WENT AND I DONT LISTEN BUT WHY WOUL-" they get up with money and give it to you "we still love you but, you have to leave, we dont keep people that dont listen in this house" i froze about to cry and they get me out of the house with me bags, after a few minutes i get my mind together and put everything in my car and start driving to an airport emotionless.

        After getting my ticket, i rushed to the airplane giving them my bags and i sit down so confused, what will i do.

          *A couple hours later*

         I wake up getting off the plane and start walking out to the front of the airport. I call and uber and wait for them, they get here and take me to my apartment i found waiting at the airport. I mean, it was really big so i will stay here for a while but, i felt so lonely.

                 *2 hours later*

      I unpack everything i had, not much but it worked for now. I start to get a phone call from a number and i ignore it, but it calls again so i answer "hey is this
Y/n?" I get confused "uh yeah, who it this?" I say kinda mad. Then they say happily "well its ....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 5.3K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
6.1M 98.8K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
785K 29.3K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...