Our Year (Completed)

By _STMG_

*Being Edited, will also upload edited chapter once they're all edited* I wrote the first part of the book wh... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thriteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty (FINALE CHAPTER)
BONUS CHAPTER (THANKS FOR 200K)
BONUS CHAPTER (THANK YOU FOR 300K)
Bonus Chapter (Thank you for 400K)
Never The One
BONUS CHAPTER THANK YOU FOR 500K!!!!
BONUS CHAPTER! THANK YOU FOR 600K!!!
BONUS CHAPTER! THANK YOU FOR 700K!!!
THANK YOU FOR 800K BONUS CHAPTER!
SEQUEL UPDATE
SEQUEL COVER VOTING AND TITLE REVEALED!!!
New Book!
OUR FOREVER PUBLISHED!!!
Frozen - Vampire Romance Book
Little Update!! 1.59 M Reads!
Update

Chapter Thirty

35.1K 1K 60
By _STMG_

•Wow! Thirty chapters have been written of this book! Amazing! Hope you enjoy this chapter! Thank you so much for reading my book!

Serena POV:

The cold freeze flowed through my bedroom only to wake me up. I sat up swearing, I had forgotten to close that damn window last night. The blankets were now wrapped tightly around me as I got up and shut the window. I sniffled a little. Shīt. I hope I won't catch a cold now.

Stretching, I made my way to my bathroom and plaster water on my face. My hand went for the medicine carbonate and grabbed the bottle of prenatal vitamins and took the amount I was supposed to. After I set it back on it's shelf and ran my hand over my developing baby bump.

In only a week and a half if finding out I was pregnant I had started to notice this tiny bump growing. My baby. My little tiny baby was growing inside of me, a single cell had turned into my baby. My child.

It was so unreal to me that I was going to be a mother. I was carrying a Manning heir. But my baby will never know. I wanted to do this on my own. Jason didn't deserve to be stuck this me, the unwanted wife, any longer. He didn't deserve to be stuck with our child either.

I was incredibly happy actually, I would have another person to love. A child.

So many things would be changing for me. I didn't know if I would be able to adjust to all of it. It was defiantly hard to say, but I knew I would love my baby so much. I may not think greatly of my husband - soon to be ex husband - but he did give me this child, and I was greatfull for that; even if he didn't know I was or that he was a father.

I met with a lawyer to send Jason divorce papers. While I was doing so, I made sure to not include my current address or tell anyone where I was living. The only thing Jason had that connected him to me was my cell phone number.

My phone started to buzz. Jason.

Hesitant, I picked up my phone and answered it. "Hello?"

"Really? Divorce papers? This is bullshít! You signed a füćking contract!" Jason yelled through the phone.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, "Do not yell at me."

A minute passed until I heard Jason's voice again. It was calm now, "Why? Why a divorce? You know we haven't been married for a year."

"Because it's for the best." I told him.

"For the best? You're my god dam wife, I need you for events!"

For a moment I tried to picture if he didn't say for events.

"I'm so-"

"Don't even say you're sorry, Serena! We made a deal! A signed füćking contract! Remember that?! Well I'll have someone drop it off to you! Because it fučking states that there will not be a divorce until a year of marriage!"

"The law is that we can get divorced after six month if we have had sex, and guess what, Jason, we have. In our contract it says we won't sleep together, but we have; breaking the contract and so the whole no divorce into a year after marriage does not apply right now." I told him, proud of myself for my response.

"You think this is funny?! I'll ruin you, Serena. I'm so sick of women being like this." I didn't reply. "I'm sorry, Serena."

I closed my eyes and pictures how amazing our life could have been together if we met on our own, if we fell in love, if we got married on our own. "No. Sign the papers, Jason. Goodbye." I told him and hung up my phone.

I let out a sign and ran my hands trough my hair. I thought it would feel good to say goodbye to Jason, but it didn't. I felt like shīt. What if he really does sign those papers?

The thought of that makes my heart break, even if I did leave him, I still love him. I still love him and there's nothing I can do about it or nothing I can do to stop myself from loving him. I wish I knew what set him off, we were doing so great and then it all changed.

What had my life become? It was just such a mess right now. I was going to soon be a divorced pregnant mother. I never pictured this for my life.

*****

Three and a Half Months Later:

"This is going to be cold." The doctor told me with a smile. I nodded and watched her put the blue gel on my five month baby bump.

I shivered at the cold gel at first then I watched as she moved the wond around. "That's your baby." She pointed to the ultrasound screen.

A smile crept on my lips. My baby.

"We are able to tell the gender. Would you like to know?"

"That would be great," my smile widened.

The doctor smiled back at me. "You are having a girl."

If it was even possible, my smile got bigger. A beautiful baby girl I would be having. I loved her so much already.

"She is seems to be growing at a normal rate and is healthy."

"Thank you so much."

"Would you like some pictures?"

I nodded. "Yes, that would be great."

She printed the pictures while I wiped the gel off my belly.

She handed my a couple of printed photos of my ultrasound.

"Thank you so much." I told the doctor.

"You're welcome. I will call you to discuss your next appointment."

"Thank you." I put my jacket on and left the hospital.

I got in my car and arrived home. I unlocked my house as I held my belly. My baby girl was being so active right now. I could feel her moving around. She did move around a lot and I couldn't wait to feel her kick.

I kicked off my boots and sit down on the couch and just rub my belly and feel my baby girl move around. I needed to think of a name for her a beautiful name.

After I got out some pen and paper and about thirty minutes later I came up with the a couple perfect names for her.

Avina Marie Johnson
Amara Mackenzie Johnson
Winter Lily Johnson

Soon I would really have to narrow it down to one of those but for now I was glad to have some names chosen for her.

I got up and made a chicken salad and ate that. I quickly cleaned up once I was done my salad and got ready for bed. It had been a long day for me. I worked from six till two then had my doctors appointment.

The nob on the shower was turned to perfection and I stripped down and got into the shower and stood under the water.

I washed my hair and myself before getting out of the shower and wrapping a towel around myself. I went into my bedroom and dried off before getting dressed and getting into bed.

I closed my eyes and put a hand over my belly.

For the first time in three and a half months I thought about Jason in my dreams. He was in my dreams.

Even though I couldn't really remember what my dream had been about, I knew it had meant something. Questions had defiantly been filling my head about Jason.

Was it wrong to leave him and to take the chance of me a father away from him?

I wasn't a terrible person, I just needed to do what was best for my baby, for my baby girl. She didn't need to know she was the reason her parents were still together even if there wasn't any love between us. She also should have to grow up in the spotlight.

Was I a terrible mother? Human being? I just want the best for my baby girl.

I rubbed my eyes as I sat up and got dressed for today. I had a bit of shopping to do for baby girl today and I got ready fast and went out to my car and drove to the mall and went to the baby store.

Although, I felt like someone was watching me closely......

Jason POV:

I groaned as I heard my phone ding loudly. Grabbing it from the coffee table, I switched it on and seen a text from my PI.

I opened up my texts to find a picture with a message.

I pressed on the picture and my eyes widened. Holy fùcking shìt.

This wasn't just any picture, it was a picture of Serena. But not just any picture of her. She had a bump. A baby bump. She was pregnant. And if she was pregnant that means she's pregnant with my baby. And if she's pregnant with my baby that means I'm a father. Holy fućk. I'm a father. A fūcking father....

I-I didn't ever think this would happen. This was scary as fćk. I didn't know anything about being a father. Hell, could I even be a father?!

Suddenly, it all connected.

Serena left because she was pregnant...Šhit. I said some pretty dumb ass stuff about ever having a child. No wonder she left. I'm such a dumbass.

I am such a fùcking dumbass.

I have fućked up big time, yet a-fćking-gain.

Well, it's time to fix it.

~So sorry it's late but I've been so busy with school and stuff but it's here now and I hope you all enjoy it. Merry Christmas and happy holidays! This is my gift to all my readers!
If you'd like to vote on the baby names Serena has chosen then you can!
Did you guys expect it to be a boy or a girl? AND what do you This Jason's gonna do?
Comment! vote! Share! Follow!
Thanks so much for reading!!!
💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 61.3K 71
"I now pronounce you husband and wife," he announces. "You may kiss the bride." The priest finishes. My husband leans in close to me and I feel his...
130K 6K 34
•Zale Ascian Weylyn• I own these cities, my territories; this is my kingdom and I am the king here. And now I want the territory of Alaska that falls...
7.6M 207K 67
"I'm marrying your daughter." "W-what do mean you're marrying my daughter?" "James, you failed to pay what you owe so now I'm going to take somethi...
30K 5.6K 74
[BOOK 3/3 of the MY HEART series] Book 1: Key To My Heart Book 2: King of My Heart [NOTE: this book contains characters from books 1 and 2, but the p...