Diabolik Lovers: A Vampire Hu...

By Animefan446

"Death is only the beginning"- Final words of the Hayashi Ancestor, Katsumi Hayashi ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~... More

Character Introductions
The Ancestor's Death And A Descendant's New Chapter
Kano Meets The Sakamaki Brothers
The Two Rivals Kou And Kano
Bonding With Ayato
Bonding With Shu
Bonding With Laito
Bonding With Kanato
Bonding With Subaru
Bonding With Reiji
Two Vampire Hunters At A Ball
Kano Meets The Mukami Brothers And Learns More About Her Ancestor
Bonding With Yuma
Bonding With Kou
Bonding With Azusa
Bonding With Ruki
The New Girl! Louisa Fujimoto!
Showdown! She-Devil Vs Vampire Hunter!
Kano's New Boyfriend?!
Kano's Heart Gets Broken But, Goes For A Fresh Start
School Festival
A Day At The Beach
A Reunion With Some Old Friends
Takeo Attacks and Katsumi's Reunion With Her Family
Kano's Jealously and Katsumi's Sad and Lonely Heart
The Fight Begins
Takeo's Defeat And Katsumi's Final Goodbye
The Anniversary
Goodbye For Now, My Friends
Sequel Coming Soon!
Sequel is now released!

Takeo's Demon Form

76 4 0
By Animefan446

KANO'S POV

We got to the Karasuma castle and when we got there, some of Takeo's enemies were there and they tried to stop me but luckily, we managed to get rid of some of them. Louisa flew back towards us and she said to us.

"The sealed grounds aren't too far from here, if we hurry now, we can stop Takeo before Abaddon comes out of that seal!"

I nodded my head and then we headed to the sealed grounds. Once we got there, we saw dark clouds that were circling in the sky as the large seal on the ground was glowing a white colour and we saw a black/grey aura seeping out of the seal. I looked at Takeo and he was watching how more and more of the demon's aura was coming out of the seal while Katsumi stood behind him with an emotionless look on her face. Shin then spoke up.

"Looks like you were right, Kano-chan, Katsumi really is back under his control and he really has taken over her mind as well."

"Yeah, I know, come on we gotta stop Takeo!"

I said as we charged at Takeo and Katsumi. Takeo turned around to look at us and he smirked at us.

"So you've finally found us, well, you're too late and you can't stop me now."

Takeo looked at Katsumi and I shouted at her.

"Katsumi!"

Katsumi didn't' respond to me since she was glaring at me with those red eyes. Jumbo spoke up.

"It's no use, she's in completely under Takeo's control."

"He's right."

Takeo stood next to Katsumi and he gently patted her head.

"She's far more useful to me than you Louisa, she's a strong fighter and she'll be the one to stop you."

I frowned at him and I then let my twin tails and ears appear and I glared at Takeo.

"Not while I'm around."

Takeo smirked at me and he said to me.

"So that's the power of the blue flame nekomanta demon huh? very well then, Katsumi kill her!!"

Katsumi drew her sword and then she charged towards me. I dodged her attack and I said to the others.

"You guys deal with Takeo! I'll take of Katsumi!"

I ran away from Katsumi and she then began to chase me.

LOUISA'S POV

After Kano ran off with Katsumi chasing her, I looked back at the others and said to them.

"You heard her! Remi, Jumbo! the founders and I will deal with Takeo, see if you can stop the seal from breaking!"

"Right! good luck and be careful!"

Remi said to me before I transformed into my she-devil form and I charged at Takeo. I grabbed him by the face and we both flew into the sky with Carla and Shin following me. Once we were far away from the seal, Takeo clutched his face and I said to him.

"Una vez te serví, pero ya no, eres mi enemigo y te detendré de una vez por todas (I once served you but not anymore, you're my enemy and I will stop you once and for all)."

"You're a fool, Louisa, you should have been grateful that I saved you and your Mother."

"Tch! I don't care anymore! I will stop you!"

"Ha! I'd like to see you try!"

Takeo said with a smirk and we then charged at one another.

READER'S POV

Once I got far away from Takeo, I looked over my shoulder and Katsumi was nowhere to be seen until Aoi shouted.

"Above you!!"

I looked up and Katsumi pointed her sword downwards and I jumped away in time and that caused Katsumi's sword to stab onto the ground. Katsumi glared at me and she swung her sword left and right but I manage to dodge her attacks. I jumped away from Katsumi and then she had summoned a purple fireball and she threw it towards me. I got out of the way in time but my jacket caught fire. My eyes widen and I took off my jacket in time and I tossed it away.

I watched as how my jacket was burnt to ashes so quickly. I looked at Katsumi and I noticed that she also has cat ears and twin tails. I was confused at this and I asked Aoi.

"Aoi, what's going on? why does Katsumi have a nekomanta demon within her? I didn't sense it until now."

"It must be Takeo's magic, I'll bet it must have caused a mirror image of myself but more evil and powerful and now Katusmi is using its powers like how she used to when I was sealed within her."

"In other words, we're pretty much even, looks like this fight is going to take a lot longer than I expected."

"Be careful, one touch of those purple flames and it's game over."

I nodded my head and I clenched my fists so that my blue flames appeared in my fists. Katsumi did the same and we both charged at each other. We collided our flame fists a few times and I thought to myself.

'I was right! we are even! we're pretty copying one another's moves, however...'

Katsumi and I jumped away from each other and I smirked at her.

"Sorry Katusmi but your descendant is a lot stronger and more powerful than you think."

The controlled Katusmi looked at me confused and I then closed my eyes as I cancelled my blue flames from my fists. I placed my hands on the ground and then Aoi's flames surrounded my body and then my hair fell out of my hair, my mismatched eyes turned into Aoi's eyes, black stripes appeared on my face and I could feel my fangs appearing in my mouth.

*Kano's demon form*

Katsumi stood there shocked when she saw my demon form.

KATSUMI'S POV

'That's...Aoi's demon form...not even I could have achieved that form and when I do, it gets out of control...heh, she really is a lot stronger than she looks, come at me, Kano! stop me before Takeo forces me to hurt someone close to me!'

I shouted in my head even though I can't control my mind and body right now.

KANO'S POV

I charged at Katsumi and she did the same, however, I was a lot faster and stronger in my demon form right now. I dashed behind her and I shouted.

"Too slow!!"

I kicked Katusmi in the face and I sent her flying and when I did, Katsumi crashed a few times into the trees. I dashed after Katsumi and I was a lot faster than I was before. I thought to myself.

'This form won't last for very long since I haven't used it for a while, however, I better make use of it while I still can.'

Katsumi was resting her back against the tree and I noticed that her face where I had kicked her was cracked and it was slowly repairing itself. I grabbed Katsumi by the face and I threw her in the air before I leapt into the air and I used my flame paw against her and was sent flying towards the sealed grounds again.

LOUISA'S POV

I crash landed on the ground next to Carla and Shin. I sat up and I rubbed my cheek and I glared at Takeo. However, when I did I noticed that he had a few burn marks. Shin and Carla noticed this as well and then Shin spoke up.

"Do you guys see that?"

"Yeah, Takeo has got burn marks on his face and on his body, Louisa, was it you?"

I shook my head for a no and Carla's question and I spoke up.

"No, I couldn't land a hit on him but, when I stop and think about it, every time we miss, Takeo's face and body get more and more burns, something weird is going on."

Suddenly, someone crashed landed on the ground and when I looked at Takeo he looked as if he was in pain for a split second. I looked at who crash landed and it was Katusmi and she had purple flames surrounding her. But then, the purple flames vanished as she slowly sat up weakly.

"Katsumi! what the hell is going on?!"

Katsumi looked at Takeo and she tried to speak but then, Kano appeared and she punched Katsumi's back and then Takeo shouted in pain. We were surprised by this but Kano wasn't fazed at what she saw. Kano jumped away from Katsumi and she stood next to me.

"Kano, what's going on? what's with that form you're using?"

"This is my demon form and as to what's happening right now, well, I wanted to tell you guys from the start but Katsumi swore me to secrecy."

KANO'S POV

I looked at Katsumi and Takeo and then Takeo glared at me while Katsumi was struggling to get back up. Carla then asked me.

"What do you mean Katsumi sworn you to secrecy? what's going on?"

I remembered about mines and Katsumi's conversation from before and I then explained to the others.

"You guys are wondering why Takeo has got injuries all over his body right? well there's a reason for that before Takeo took complete control over Katsumi's mind and body, she told me that Takeo has implanted his heart inside of her, in other words, Katsumi is Takeo's personal voodoo doll is she feels pain then Takeo feels pain."

The others looked at me shocked and then we heard a familiar voice shout.

"You knew about this and you didn't think to tell us?!!"

I looked over my shoulder and I saw the Mukami and the Sakamaki brothers and they all had shocked looks on their faces.

"What are you lot doing here? I thought I told you-"

"That's the point! why didn't you tell us that Takeo implanted his heart inside of Katsumi?!"

I looked away from them and then we heard Katsumi's voice in our heads.

"I'm sorry everyone."

We were all shocked at this and I looked at Katsumi and she was still under Takeo's control but, we could still hear her voice.

"I wanted to tell you about what Takeo did to me...but I couldn't...you see, I knew that you were going to try and stop Kano and her friends from killing me if I had told you the truth but...I had to trust Kano to keep quiet because she reminded me so much of my Misaki."

I was surprised by this and I could hear Katsumi crying and when I looked back at her and I had noticed that there were tears spilling from her lifeless eyes.

"I'm so sorry it has come to this...*Sob* but, after I died...my soul couldn't move on...I wanted to be with my family for a long time but...the feelings of regret wouldn't let me move on...all I ever wanted was to become an ordinary woman and live my days with Hikaru and Misaki but...I lost all of that on the day I was killed."

As Katsumi spoke, I could see images of her lonely soul wandering around in our world as she watches the people who she loved and cared for until she was brought back to life.

"Katsumi..."

I mumbled and I could hear Aoi speaking to her.

"That isn't true Katsumi..."

I heard Katsumi gasping in surprise and then Aoi continued.

"You're forgetting my power was passed onto Misaki and all the way to Kano, I've watched as how Misaki missed you so much and she wished that she would know you better and Hikaru missed you lot, I told Misaki everything I knew about you and what had happened when she was still an infant, sure Misaki was angry when she learnt this but, she still loved you no matter what choice you made, in her eyes, you were the perfect Okaa-san."

I looked at Katsumi and I noticed that her red eyes slowly turned back into her mismatched ones. Katsumi happily and her tears continued to fall out of her eyes.

"Misaki...my daughter...really did love me after all."

I smiled at Aoi and I said to him.

"Good work, Aoi."

"Katsumi has suffered enough, it's time to set her soul free and you know what must be done."

I nodded my head and I looked at Katusmi and I got my fire fist at the ready. I charged at Katsumi and when she saw me, she just smiled at me and she waited for me to stab her until Takeo got in front of me and I ended up stabbing his chest instead. I was shocked at this and Takeo just chuckled evilly.

"Fool, I don't have a heart, remember? you can't kill me that easily and I won't let you destroy Katsumi either."

Takeo punches me in the stomach and he sent me flying. I managed to stop myself in time before I crashed into something and I stood next to Louisa and the others again.

"Damn! I can't get close to Katsumi!"

Takeo chuckled at me again and he then said to me.

"It doesn't matter anyway, you can't stop me now, Kano because it's far too late, it's over!"

Suddenly the seal behind Takeo glowed brightly and then the demonic aura headed towards him. The black/grey aura got inside of Takeo's body and when it did his body has changed in his demon form. His black hair changed into a white/grey colour, his skin colour changed to a grey colour, his red eyes changed into yellow demon eyes and his clothes changed into demon armour.

Louisa and I can sense Abaddon who is now sealed within Takeo now. Louisa and I were really confused at this.

"Wait, I don't understand, I thought you were going to seal that demon inside of Katsumi!"

"Ha! you really think that I would give this demon to Katsumi? what a joke, it's true that Katsumi was a powerful woman when she still had that nekomanta demon, however, I never intended to give this demon to Katsumi you see, I made a contract with this demon before I revived Katsumi, I wanted you guys to think that I was going to do that to her, but now, it's too late to stop me."

Louisa realised something and she then asked Takeo.

"Wait! what happened to Remi and Jumbo?!"

"Oh, those two vampire hunters? let's just say...."

Takeo looked over his shoulder and we saw Jumbo and Remi all beaten and they could barely get up at all.

"They're not doing so well."

This my blood boil in anger and I shouted.

"What the hell have you done?!"

"I knew that those two were going to try and seal away this power so I left some of my strongest soldiers to guard and protect the seal and it looks like those two stood no chance against me."

I frowned and growled at him. Louisa then said to me.

"He's gone too far, we have to stop him."

"I know, we have to get Takeo far away from Katsumi or else this fight will never end."

"I agree."

I looked at Carla and Shin and I said to them.

"I leave Katsumi to you two, meanwhile, Louisa and I will handle Takeo."

"All right, but be careful, he's a lot stronger than he was before."

"I already this! let's go, Louisa!"

"Right!"

Louisa shouted as we both charged at Takeo.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63K 1.3K 146
My name is Tadashi Akira, and I graduated from The Vampire Slayer Academy a year ago. A day after my graduation, I found out my family was killed by...
168 16 12
Tainted by her dark past, she turned away and didn't look back. Abby Tsukumo was destined to be successful. Her family made sure of this. In her line...
377K 11.9K 71
"You're stronger now, stronger than an aristocrat should be. You're a rarity, Charlotte." - Had Charlotte Aido been born into a different family, her...
54 1 13
Kasumi Hayashi wasn't your typical jujutsu sorcerer, given the fact that she never had proper training. She did know jujitsu and she did know how to...