Invasion

By preppygirl106

(Sequel to Infection) When you've become infected, how do you fight the invasion? Rika's had more than her fa... More

Childlike
Faded memories
Try for me

Juxtaposition

19 0 0
By preppygirl106

      I gazed at Paul across the dimly lit room, why did he have to look so damn sexy? I crossed and uncrossed my legs, hoping to relieve the tension. Paul, who had a smirk on his face, walked over to where I was sitting. I grabbed his leg, pulling him towards me. "I want you so badly right now, take me." I moaned, pressing my body up against him. Ben laughed from behind me, "Someone's a horn dog". Seth stood up from his corner, making a disgusted sound. Paul raised his eyebrow, "Are you going to disobey me again?". I giggled, "When did Seth disobey you? Seth would never disobey you...master". I purred seductively, wanting Paul to make love to me soon or I was going to burst. Paul reached over and picked me up to swing me over his shoulder. "Alright, I guess someone can't wait THIS time. Wish me luck, man. This one's a little crazy in there." Paul slapped me on the butt and shook Ben's hand. Paul nodded in Seth's direction before leaving the recreation room. I sighed, serenely. It was so nice being loved by such a great guy. Paul had always been so kind to me every since he and Ben had found me in a small town in...Nevada...that was the name of the...state. My family had...perished in a fi...no, been killed by someone. Ben and Paul decided to take me with them on their boat along with Seth, who was my best friend. Seth, I later figured out at a party was a vampire. Ben and Paul were also vampires who promised that I could hang out with them forever as long as I became a vampire. I jumped on the opportunity since I had no family or friends left. I'd never really had a boyfriend...I think. As Paul swung me onto the bed, all I could think was how wonderful life was.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 13 9
(WARNING: THIS STORY IS VERY HORRIFIC, CONTAINS BODY HORROR, TG, MENTIONS OF DRUGS, PARASITES AND WORMS, BLOOD AND GORE, VOMITING, AND A BUNCH OF OTH...
1.8K 16 5
Murder drones oneshots! Most of them are angst. I accept requests in comments! Bite me :3 I love the cockroaches, and keybug, I love them sm WHYYYY...
35.3K 840 16
Maybe you shouldn't keep ignoring those love letters and bloodstains in your mailbox anymore, who knows when the person who keeps putting them there...
29.8M 651K 33
For months Summer is trapped in a cellar with the man who took her - and three other girls: Rose, Poppy, and Violet. His perfect, pure flowers. His f...