Juxtaposition

I gazed at Paul across the dimly lit room, why did he have to look so damn sexy? I crossed and uncrossed my legs, hoping to relieve the tension. Paul, who had a smirk on his face, walked over to where I was sitting. I grabbed his leg, pulling him towards me. "I want you so badly right now, take me." I moaned, pressing my body up against him. Ben laughed from behind me, "Someone's a horn dog". Seth stood up from his corner, making a disgusted sound. Paul raised his eyebrow, "Are you going to disobey me again?". I giggled, "When did Seth disobey you? Seth would never disobey you...master". I purred seductively, wanting Paul to make love to me soon or I was going to burst. Paul reached over and picked me up to swing me over his shoulder. "Alright, I guess someone can't wait THIS time. Wish me luck, man. This one's a little crazy in there." Paul slapped me on the butt and shook Ben's hand. Paul nodded in Seth's direction before leaving the recreation room. I sighed, serenely. It was so nice being loved by such a great guy. Paul had always been so kind to me every since he and Ben had found me in a small town in...Nevada...that was the name of the...state. My family had...perished in a fi...no, been killed by someone. Ben and Paul decided to take me with them on their boat along with Seth, who was my best friend. Seth, I later figured out at a party was a vampire. Ben and Paul were also vampires who promised that I could hang out with them forever as long as I became a vampire. I jumped on the opportunity since I had no family or friends left. I'd never really had a boyfriend...I think. As Paul swung me onto the bed, all I could think was how wonderful life was.