Motel 6 // n.h

By _HakunaMatata_

Motel 6- where you may find cockroaches in the showers, questionable food in the vending machine, and maybe... More

Motel 6 [Niall Horan]
[1] Escape
[2] Danger
[3] First Impressions
[4] 5 Star Restaurant
[5] Lakepoint View
[6] Liar, Liar
[7] Safe Haven
[8] The Whale & the Shark
[9] Tracker
[10] Conflicts
[11] Build-A-Bear
[12] New York City
[13] M&M World
[14] Reunion
[15] Suspicions
[16] Asthma Attack
[17] The Date
[18] The Truth
[19] Telling Harry
[20] Sick
[21] Fight
[22] Trouble
[23] Darcy's Arrival
[24] Relocating
[25] Late Night Bus Talks
[26] Road To Recovery
[27] Nevada
[28] Reunion
[29] Little Talks
[30] California
[31] Doctor
[32] Discovered
[33] Police Station
[34] Bathtub Adventures
[35] Trouble in Paradise
[36] Mistakes
[37] Temporary Separation
[38] Together Again
[39] Date
[40] Brave
[42] Realization
[43] Missing
[44] So Close
[45] Finally
[46] Airplane Ride
[47] Happily
[48] Late Night Talks
[49] Hospital
[50] On The Road Again
[51] Finally Back
[52] Drunk
[53] Surprise
[54] Visiting Marcus
[55] The Magazine
[56] Forgiveness
[57] 4th Of July
[58] Watching
[59] Telling Avery
[60] The Plan
[61] It's Time
[62] Unexpected
[63] The Forest
[64] Safe and Sound
[65] Mullingar
[66] Meeting The Family
[67] House Hunters
[68] Final

[41] Confusion

680K 13.7K 9.2K
By _HakunaMatata_

 make sure you wish a happy birthday to @marshmaliks!

 .

.

  Niall Horan

  Heartbreak was all that I felt.

  It had been a half an hour since she left. She said her goodbyes, told me to take care of Aimee, and was gone. I was confused, hurt, and desperate for any logical answers. There was no way she used me for money.

  .

  "I know toilet paper stronger than our relationship Niall." She sighed. Even with tears streaming down her cheeks, I could see that she was giving me a look. And with the way she looked around the room suspiciously, as if we were being watched, I could tell that something was seriously wrong.

  "What are you talkin' about, Ave? Toilet paper?" I scratched my neck, my nose running uncontrollably. "Please, we can work this out!"

  "Toilet paper, Niall! Toilet paper is stronger than this relationship!" She repeated. I was beyond confused by this point. 

  We stood there, in silence for a few moments as my confusion and sadness settled in. Was this really happening?

  "I'm sorry." Her chin trembled and I wanted to grab her face and kiss the shit out of her, but I knew that I couldn't. But, something told me that what she was telling me was a lie. Why would she lie, though? "Please take care of Aimee. Please." 

  "Of course." Even though she had just dumped me, I still wanted Aimee. She felt like my own and now that she was completely giving her daughter to me, I'd sign off the papers for her. It seemed insane, she was practically dumping her child on me, but Aimee was mine now, too.

  "Kiss me. One more time, please kiss me." I begged. She shook her head, crying harder.

  "I can't." The pain in her voice and her eyes was unbearable to look at.

  "Something is seriously wrong." I shook my head, wiping my red eyes on my sleeve. "I can tell that something isn't right here. Whatever it is, I'll help you. But I know that you love me, it's obvious that you still do."

  "I-I don't." She stuttered, not meeting my eyes. I grabbed her face with both of my hands and forced her to look at me, her chin wobbling furiously. 

  "Look me in the eyes and tell me you don't love me." I demanded. She started crying harder, her shoulders shaking, and I honestly felt terrible. I felt like such a mean person, but I needed to know.

  "I don't love you."

.

.

.

  She lied.

  I knew that she lied. I could see it in her eyes and the way that she spoke that she was lying to me. But I listened to her as she explained that Sam was going to drive her to the airport, and I didn't interrupt. She kept telling me to make sure Aimee knew that she loved her and always would, and then was gone.

  "Niall!" Zayn called, knocking on my bedroom door. "Ni- oh, man. You alright?" His eyes widened when he saw my puffy face.

  "No." I shook my head, crying harder than any man should, but having no shame. "She left. She's gone. Avery doesn't want me."

  Zayn frowned and sat beside me on my bed. I was glad that he was concerned for me, but I was a wreck and didn't want to be around anyone.

  "What did she say?" He asked, grabbing a pillow and laying back against the headboard.

  "She was leaving, she told me that she only used me for money. Then, she begged me to keep Aimee safe and insisted that she didn't want her. I know Avery, she would never leave her daughter. Her love for that little girl is too strong to just get up and leave." I shook my head.

  "That's..." Zayn sighed, shaking his head. "Really messed up. And I mean that something sounds seriously wrong. Is that all she told you?"

  "She told me that toilet paper was stronger than our relationship. Who says that?" I sighed, rubbing my sore eyes. "Kept going on about toilet paper, and then left. Said that Sam was driving her to the airport."

  "Weird, man. Maybe you should talk to Sam, see what he knows. I don't know what I'd do if Perrie ever did that to me. I know her, though, she'd never hurt me like that. She loves me." He insisted. "And I know that Avery loves you. We're gonna figure this out, okay?"

  I nodded and gave him an awkward side hug. He smiled down at me and handed me a box of tissues, which I gladly received. I was a wreck, to say the least.

  "I know it may be soon, but for now you've gotta cheer up." He said. "Focus on Aimee, take care of her like Avery said. We'll get to the bottom of this, but for now, you can't stay sad like this. You have to stay positive for the time being."

  I nodded, knowing that he was exactly right. I got up out of bed, splashed my face with water, and followed him to the living room. It was evening, which was when everyone normally spent time together at the pool.

  "Dadda!" A tiny voice said, sending an electrifying jolt through me. Even Aimee's voice sounded like Avery's. "Everyone left me!" She pouted.

  Great, first day on my own and I've left her by herself.

  "I'm sorry, baby." I said, scooping her up into my arms. "Listen, we gotta talk. Your mummy went away for a bit, okay? She went to visit some friends, and she'll be gone for just a bit. Okay?"

  "Why?" Aimee frowned.

  "Because she missed some of her friends at home. Don't worry, she'll be back."

  Was it wrong to lie to a three year old like this?

  "She didn't kiss me goodnight." Aimee pouted, her shoulders slumping. I could have started to cry again at that moment, but I held it in. I knew that breakups happened, maybe Avery was going through a little thing? Who knew. 

  "What do you wanna do, princess?" I asked her, trying to take my mind off of things.

  "I want Unca Hally. He teached me to jump in the pool!" She said enthusiastically. I should have expected her not to really make a big deal of her mum being gone for a bit, she had the attention span of a goldfish.

  "Uh, okay, well can you go and get dressed in your bathing suit?" I asked her, scratching my head. She frowned and pressed her hand to my red cheek, brushing my face with her hand.

  "You cried." Aimee said. "Is it because mommy is going to see friends?"

  "Yeah, I just miss her." I admitted, blushing in front of a three year old. "It's okay though, she said she'd be back in a week." I lied again, tears welling up in my eyes. Aimee smiled and nodded, kissing my nose.

  "Mommy will come back." She assured me sweetly. It felt so backwards that she was the one giving me reassurance. I had figured that Aimee would have cried when she found out Avery was going to be gone, even though I lied and said it would only be a week. "I can tuck you in until she gets back!"

  "You can sleep with daddy in my big bed, if ya want." I said. "Until mum gets back you, me, and Timmy can have a big sleepover party. How does that sound?"

  "Good." Aimee nodded. "I'm gonna put my swimmy clothes on." She dashed down the hall to the bedroom, and as soon as she disappeared I sat in a heap on the floor and cried. I felt so terrible for lying to Aimee, but I had to. 

  Why would Avery do this? We had been through so much together, why would she just take off like that? She said she used me for money, and I knew it was a lie because you could clearly see the guilt on her face whenever I even offered to buy something for her.

  It was frustrating. I wanted to talk to her, to reach out to her, but Sam had already taken her to the airport apparently. I wanted to confront her about it and tell her that I knew something else was wrong, but I had absolutely no way of contacting her. Maybe Sam knew how to reach her, but he was still gone. They had only left an hour ago and the airport was at least an hour drive one way.

  "Ready!" Aimee said, and surprisingly, her suit was on properly. I smiled and scooped her up, grabbing a towel from the bathroom for her to dry off with, and then carried her upstairs to where everyone else was.

  "I can show you my jump!" Aimee clapped. "Hally said I'm good at jumping."

  "I'll bet you're great at jumping, Aims." I chuckled, trudging up the long stairs that led to the top deck.

  Once I got out, all eyes were on me. Zayn had already came u here, which meant that he told everyone of what was going on. There was no doubt in my mind about that, because everyone gave me such sad looks. I'm sure I still looked like a train wreck, too, with my red eyes and puffy cheeks.

  "Hi, Niall." Louis said, giving my a sympathetic smile. The others tried to go back to swimming and chatting like usual, probably not wanting me to feel bad. I smiled back and set Aimee down. She ran to Harry and jumping right into the pool without hesitation. I smiled, watching the two of them, and then following Louis into the hot tub.

  "Guessing everyone knows." I said after I got adjusted to the boiling heat.

  "I'm sorry about that, lad." Louis said sincerely. "All we know is that she took off. And not everyone knows, it's just us four lads. I feel... terrible for you."

  "Me too." I laughed bitterly. "I just want answers. I want to know why."

  "Did she give you any explanation?" Louis asked with a frown.

  "The only thing she said was that she didn't love me or want Aimee, and she used me for money. I could just tell by the look in her eyes that she was lying to me. She lied through her teeth, and I have no clue why." I rubbed my temples, frustrated. "I need a drink." 

  "Maybe after Aimee goes to bed. You look like you need it." Louis said as he examined me. "What have you told Aimee?"

  "She thinks Ave-" I stiffened, pain shooting through my body when I spoke her name. "She thinks Avery is visiting friends for a week. I don't know what to do, Louis. How do I tell a daughter that her mum doesn't want her?"

  "You don't." Louis said. "Because I know Avery, and she would never, ever do that. There's got to be something going on. Zayn agreed with me, we had a little chat about it." I nodded, closing my eyes.

  "I hope Sam gets back soon so I can talk to him." I said after a while. I opened my eyes to see Louis, looking at me in confusion.

  "What do you mean? He's right over there, Niall." Louis said, pointing to the lounge chairs by the pool. I looked over and saw Sam lying down, faced the other way. That must've been why I hadn't noticed him before.

  "But Avery said that Sam was taking her to the airport..." I trailed off, feeling uneasy.

  I suddenly rose to my feet and ran across the pavement towards Sam. I was dripping wet, but didn't care, plopping down next to Sam on the lounge chair beside him.

  "Did you take Avery to the airport yet?" I asked him. "She said you were taking her to the airport."

  Sam turned so that he was facing me, taking off his sunglasses and giving me a puzzled look.

  "What are you talking about?" He asked, frowning. "Why would I take her to an airport?"

  "Avery left me about an hour ago, told me she didn't love me, all that stuff. She said that she was leaving me and you were going to take her to the airport." I said, my hands shaking slightly. 

  Sam sat up, a bit of an alarmed look on his face.

  "Niall, I never knew that she was leaving. She isn't supposed to leave the hotel, and now she's flying out of here?!" He had a look of terror on his face. "We need to figure out what's going on." I nodded, trying my hardest not to panic.

  "What do we do? How am I supposed to find 'er?" I asked.

  "I don't know." Sam shook his head. "This is really, really, really bad. If Jake or Kate get to her, she... does Aimee know?" 

  "No." I shook my head. "Please, we need to find her!" I begged him. "I know that something is wrong. She told me she didn't want me or Aimee, and then she said she only used me for money. I know that she lied, we need to figure out where she's going and find out what exactly is happening."

  Sam nodded, rising to his feet.

  "I'll get Marcus and Ollie, you come with me." Sam ordered. "Harry! Watch Aimee!" He shouted over to him. I looked over to see our group all swimming around in the shallow end, except for Lou, who was still in the hot tub.

  I struggled to keep up with him as he bounded down the stairs, hollering for Marcus and Ollie. The floor became wet because I was just in the hot tub, but I didn't care. I needed to find Avery and get to the bottom of this. Why would she take off so sudden like that?

  "Yeah, Sam?" I heard Ollie's frail voice said.

  "It's Avery, she's gone." Sam said. "Do you know anything?" Ollie frowned, scratching his bald head.

  "No." Ollie shook his head. "But, I do know that my gun is gone. I've been looking all over for it, and it hasn't been turning up. It was right where I left it, top drawer of my closet, and now it's completely missing."

  "That's..." Sam shook his head, trying to grasp all of these things that were going on at once.

  "There's also another thing." Ollie said. "When you called for me, I had just gotten back from picking up a few things at the store. When I went to park back in the parking garage, I noticed something... odd." 

  "What was it?" I demanded, hanging on to every word he said.

  "Marcus's car is missing."

.

.

.

.

.

.

  a/n:

  TENSION IS RISING

  AND SWRDCFVGBHJNVTYRERXEDCTFVYGBHNYTRDEVYGBUYTRERXCTFVGBHNYUTFYRTEWRXDCVGBHYTRTEXTCFVGBUYUTFYRDTUERCYVTUBYTFYRDTRCYVTUYBTIYRDTURCYVTUBYTRYCVBYTUCRYIVYBIUYUTFIRYDBIUYOTFRDESRCYVGBHNUYGOTUFIRYTVBY

  THANK YOU FOR GETTING ME TO FAN FICTION #1! YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE AND I FREAKED OUT WHEN I SAW IT. I LITERALLY COULD NOT BELIEVE IT AND BASICALLY TOOK A BUNCH OF PICTURES OF IT ON MY PHONE.

  VOTE/COMMENT/FAN

  ALSO, I have this dystopian type of story planned out and I think it would be a Harry one, but I wanna know: would you be interested in reading it?

  i l y  don't forget that you're  b e a u tiful!

  p.s for some reason gifs won't load for me! I'll post a gif on the side asap!

  - x Delilah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.6K 1.2K 20
this story is in need of major editing. but read at your own risk, it's very clingy. sorry!
28.7K 1.4K 100
This is a directioner fanbook that is filled with crazy, funny, and weird things!!!!! Aren't we crazy mofos right?!? : p
28.7K 382 29
The boys of One Direction are on tour. They meet various beautiful fans and see new wonderful cities. But, its not all fun and games. Zayn meets an o...
2K 178 28
Five best friends lose their parents to a unknown shooter on a plane about two years ago, they now live in an orphanage home in England and are becom...