Project Player

By cloudyzaria

I looked around thinking how a public school could be so cliche. I've been at a boarding school all my life a... More

Project Player
Sorry Your Royal Highness
Need A Ride
Dinner
Invited
Meeting Renae
Ball
Cycle
Erm.....?
Dream
Can I.....
Jealousy
Get In the Car Loser
Date........
Brother
NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLEASE READ POR FAVOR
Oh Why!!!
Savior
Eddie
Double Date
The Awkward Was So Strong, Jenna Hamilton Couldn't Handle It
New Man
Stay
Tell Me Everything
Halloween Party
Christmas Special Part 1
Christmas Special Part 2
Last Few Hours Together
Such A Fail
I Cant Even Comprehend
Reunion
Finally
Feelings
You Can Trust Me
It's Not An Update, Calm Your Tits.
Numb
You're In For A Show
Practice Makes Me Puke
Lights, Camera, LET ME LAY HERE AND CRY!
Talk
Pie, Tears, and Bets
Happy Birthday Toni!!
Blue Liquid
Drunken Clam
Give It a Go
A Night Out with So Called 'Romeo'
Should I Worry
The Finer Diner
Scratches and Bruises
Let's Go to the Mall
Bang
Fury
Rot In Hell
Going Back ( P.S. Year Anniversary Chapter, Turn Upppp)
Hip Hip .....Hooray??!!??
Are You Gonna Stay The Night
R.I.P Robin Williams
Breakfast Harassment
Short Shorts
Fiddling Fingers (and 20 Facts About Me)
Aunt Lyra
Its My B-Day
Storm
Burning Thighs
Drowsy
Hayley's House
Baby Shower
It's Going to Be a While
Cancer
All Black
Don't Be Late ( And 20 More Facts)
Wedding Bells
IMPORTANT SO READ!
For Anyone Reading Sequel...Bad News
Colton Haynes coming out

Coffee Shop Blues

5.7K 145 93
By cloudyzaria

     Jax's P.O.V 

  After having another non-passionate, but still amazing fuck with with Hayley I turned around. She had marks from me on her porcelan skin. Her red hair all over my pillow as she snored softly. When Toni sleeps, she mumbles a lot, but she's so quiet I have to check if she's still breathing at times. 

  Why am I thinking of her? I have an amazing girl with me right now. I need to take a walk. I thought being with Hayley would get Toni off my mind, but it didn't work. 

   I put my clothes on and left a note on the table, making up a lie about how I needed to run some errands for my parents. Doing this reminded me off my one night stands. Just getting what I wanted then leaving. 

   I climbed to my car and drove towards a coffee shop that is a few blocks away. It's pretty late, but that's when it isn't as busy.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I entered the shop, hearing the bells jingle. I only saw one other person with their back turned and an elderly couple talking quietly among-st each other.

  " How may I help you?" asked the cashier. She was a plump girl with a large smile. Dimples all over her face. 

  " Hi, could I just get a vanilla hot chocolate. Whipped cream with caramel drizzle please." I told her. She nodded her head smiling At me.

   " That'll be $5.75 please." I handed her the money and walked towards a table. I passed the with a hood over their head. It was Toni. Eyes focused on her phone as she took small sips from her mug. 

   " Hey Toni." she looked at me with her face full of shock and sadness. I could tell she'd been crying. Her eyes bloodshot and bags under her eyes.

    " Sup Jax. What are you doing here?" she asked. " It's pretty late don't you think?"

  " I could ask you the same thing. I've had a rough day. How about you Tone?"

   " Yeah. Rough day just like you." she said laughing fake. 

   "  Ummm sir, your drink!" yelled the cashier. I got up and thanked her quickly. I slowly walked back to Toni's booth. She just looked up at me with a faint smile.

   " You can sit if you want Henderson," she said taking a sip. Some whipped cream getting on her nose, but she quickly licked it off. " No one's stopping you."

  I sat down in the booth seat across from her. My hand was shaking. Toni likes revenge, and she's quite calm right now. Obviously more than before. considering how our last talk went, I was a little afraid.

  " How've you been Toni?" I questioned. She looked a me with a lopsided smile, a piece of hair falling into her eyes.

   " Frankly, I've been miserable."

  " Is it because-"

   " No!" she snapped interrupting me. She shook her head and looked down at the table. As if she was trying to recover from her outburst. " There are other things going on in my life. "

  " Isn't your birthday Monday?" I told her. Her face lit up with a wide, toothy smile. 

    " Yeah April 4th, how'd you know?"

   " You told me. My birthday is Christmas Eve ya know." I stopped talking to her for a while since the awkward kissing incident. I regret it, because she was the one I was thinking about the entire time I ignored her. 

    " I tried to text you, but you didn't answer." she said awkwardly. 

  Toni's P.O.V 

  Well isn't this just awkward.

  " Excuse me you two," said a soft voice. We both looked up to see an elderly couple. 

  " Yes?"

   " I just wanted to say that you two are a lovely couple." said the old woman. Jax and I exchanged looks at each other. Oh no...

  " Oh no ma'am, we aren't-" but she interrupted me.

   " Isn't he a handsome young man and you such a pretty girl." Thanks and yeah he's pretty handsome.

     " I'm sorry, but we aren't dating ma'am." said Jax. He was so full on serious when he said it. His voice even got deeper.

     " Oh I'm so sorry." she said walking away embarrassed. If Jax wasn't so tough on the woman. It was pretty rude. He could've said it nicely. She was just confused as all.

   " Jax that was extremely rude." I said between my teeth. " She was just being nice. You didn't need to go ape shit."

    " I have a girlfriend and I'm going to respect her. The old bitch should stay out of my business." he growled. What the hell is his problem? She made a mistake. He's acting like a complete asshole and he needs to fix that. 

   " Okay. That was nice Jax. I'm going home now." I said taking a quick sip from my drink. I grabbed my bag and tried to quickly leave the shop. He was just so rude. I honestly have this deep love for old people. They have either a lot of love or hatred. This lady had love. 

   I speed walked to Richie, but was grabbed by the arm and pushed against the car. And damn did that hurt.

  " What Henderson!" I yelled. He didn't replied. He just looked at me even more. His green robs getting darker. More like the emerald color instead of seagreen. His jaw tightened. Eyebrows furrowed.

  Then he kissed me hard. I almost caved in for those soft, warm lips again. But I couldn't. I loved him, but I couldn't get played by this player again. I built up all my might and shoved him off of me. He looked stunned that I actually resisted. 

  " No Jax! I'm not going to get played again! You say you love me then go with someone else. Get your shit straightened then we'll talk!" I screamed. I jumped into my car, slamming the door. Then it happened. My car door fell off. This is the worst thing ever. God, you could've did something else. But not this! Not at this moment. 

   I looked up to see Jax with his mouth agape. Almost about to break out in laughter. 

    " I could take you home..." he said softly, looking down at his feet. There was no other option. I couldn't walk this late at night. 

  " Fine. Don't touch or communicate with me. I'm not in the mood right now." I said walking towards his Mustang. I slipped into the car, folding my arms at my chest.

   Jax's P.O.V 

  " Excuse me sir," yelled a voice. I turned to see the cashier, her pink curls bouncing. " You left you wallet. Dammit. I ran to the door, grabbing the wallet. " You must really love that girl. You went out of your way for her. Don't give up." she told me. 

  " I don't need someone's advice , okay?" I said walking away. Who gave her the right to tell me what to do. What decisions to make. Ugh, why can't people simply stay out of my god damn business!

  I climbed into my car, slamming the door. Toni jumped at the noise and sudden shift in the car. 

   " What crawled up your ass and died," she whispered looking out the window. I pulled out, ignoring her comment. I almost hit a car on my way out.

    The entire car ride was silent. All I could hear was Toni's faint breathing. She just stared out the window with her brows furrowed, as if see was trying to concentrate. Probably on ignoring me. I thought kissing her would make her calm down. I did miss my lips being on hers. I wish I could be friends with her, but that means me developing feelings again. I'm now a loyal guy. For the first time in a while and I don't know how to handle this. 

   Finally, I made it to her house. She jumped out the car and ran into her house. I rested my head against the wheel for a while. Why does this have to be so complicated? Why can't she just leave my head. When Toni was with me, all I could think about was Hayley. When I'm with Hayley all I can think about is Toni. 

   I decided it was time to go back to Hayley's.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Hayley's P.O.V 

* When Jax had kissed Toni*

 I can't believe he just fucking did that! I heard him leave the house and decided to follow. I knew he was trying to bail out on me. It's only a matter of time until he leaves me and I'm not through with him. Tears brimming my eyes. I don't want to actually really catch feelings for Jax, but that's whats happening. I never knew. I have to fight off these feelings and stick to the plan. 

  I quickly drove back home, knowing sooner or later he'd be back as if everything was normal. 

  Later 

 I heard him walk into my house, quietly. I was sitting on the couch, watching his tall figure struggle to make as less noise as possible. 

  " Jax," I whined. I actually was crying. My emotions got the best of me. He flinched. Staring at me with wide eyes. He was frozen.

  " Hey babe, what is it?" he said cradling me. I let him as I cried on his shoulder. 

  " Where were you? You weren't with that bitch Toni were you?" I asked looking at him. 

   " I..uh-no...I just went out to...um ...cool down is all. I-I went to get a drink. I didn't want to wake you."

  " You're lying!" I screamed pushing him. I was angry at him for cheating. For making me like him. He caused this fucking shit! " I followed you and saw you with her! You tried to kiss Toni! Or did she kiss you?!"

   " She kissed me I swear. She was saying a whole bunch of stuff, like wanting to get you back for coming here and taking me. Toni is the one messing with me. I didn't even know she was there. She's been sending me odd texts telling me that she knows everything about me! Where I am and what I'm doing! She's being a freak!"

  " Is that so." The bitch doesn't know what's coming. 

  Yeah Jax is being a dumbass again. Trying to figure out what's wrong with him. Lying about Toni. Toni should really kick is ass forreal. I'm sorry for this short chappie and updating so late. I've been caught up in sports and school. I hope you liked it. Vote, comment( You know I love them) and be prepared for a new story that I'm going to be writing. I've already got plenty of ideas, yup yup yup! Bye lovelies. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 2.2K 23
ENDS ON A CLIFF HANGER. Sequel won't be written any time soon. You have been warned. Loving someone you shouldn't is hard it makes you want them more...
244K 11K 38
I am bullied by Tyler Joseph he roasts me _ enjoy [completed] _
244K 11.6K 35
In most situations, it's the bad boy who finds himself falling for the innocent girl. This is not that situation. Rori Villan (no pun intended) is...
634K 2.4K 64
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!