Still Broken_J.M.B

By joeysheart

Sequel to Cheater. When y/n and Joey's relationship gets to the point where he wants to start a family, will... More

4 years later
Just catching up
Long Chapter
Everythings good
Prank
Short-mall with the crew
Telling the truth
Still broken?
Why
Looking for her
Not an update
Dont know what to do
My actions
The boys
Read!
But I thought
Sorrys cant fix everything
Counciling
He doesn't care
So you know it
That night
Not an update but read
Not an update
Don't care
New book!
Over
confusion
Gone
Its not a break, Its over
Bullshit
Suicidal?
Thoughts
Baby back?
Crazy isn't it?
110%
Ya Know?
Our new beginning
Will you marry me?

The call

3.4K 56 13
By joeysheart

*Y/n POV*
I can't believe him! "4 years ago", that's what he always tells me. I'm so mad. I called him and he picked up fast.

"Y/n?!"

"Will you just shut up!" I snapped

"What?" You could hear the change in his voice.

"You can't just keep telling me it was four years ago! That doesn't matter."

"Y/n I-" I cut him off

"You want to know something about 4 years ago?! 4 years ago I didn't have trust issues. 4 years ago I wasn't an emotional person. 4 years ago I-i-I" I started crying.

"Y/n? You ok babe? Please let me come pick you up where ever you are. I'm sorry! I'm really sorry for what I did. I shouldn't have snapped on you like that.... I just wish you had told me." I think he started crying too.

"Joey, I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to leave me. Like I told you, I love you with everything! Just scared and broken."

"Let me fix that." He whispered.

*Joey's POV*
When she called I didn't think it was going to be like that. I felt terrible as she went on about "4 years ago".

"Let me fix that." I whispered into the phone.

"I'm at-"

"Please"

"I'm at Chars.... "

What the fuck? I was just there! Why didn't he tell me?! But I can't scare her anymore.

"I'm on my way." I laughed... I think she could tell how happy I was.

"Ok."

Then she hung up. I got in my car and started heading that way... Me and Charles will have a talk when all this blows over.
I was happy she called, even though it made me feel really bad. Im happy she called.

She says she's broken, I say you can fix anything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.7K 1.2K 46
Y/N and the famous YouTuber, Markiplier were together for 2 years. Little does Y/N know that Mark was doing something behind her back. This makes Y/N...
8.9K 279 67
Its been two years since the breakup between YN and Justin. YN started her new life in college and made a new friend named Hope. They've been close...
206K 7K 31
Mark has been famous for a few years now he's a youtuber and calls himself markiplier. He cares for all his fans. He's been single his entire YouTube...
444 1 19
Y/n and her brother Connor's family falls apart... When Connor makes her live with him and his band...Bradley has liked Y/n since he met her...Will s...