The Wanted and One Direction...

By Sissilynn

Two girls, stars of their own reality show. Horrible pictures can easily flow. mistakes shall be made and t... More

The Wanted and One Direction Fan Fiction: The sister's naughty game.
Chapter 3: Save us 1D !!
Chapter 4 : accidental moans and crazy sex.
Chapter 5: The fight !!
Chapter 6: get together
Chapter 7: Kiss it better
Chapter 8 : 14 plan tickets
Chapter 9 : Off to INDIA!!
Chapter 10 :Behave yourselfs!!
Chapter 11: Mimi the blonde mermaide!
Chapter 12: Wet fun!
NOT A CHAPTER JUST A WARNING :P
Chapter 13: About time we found some condoms!
Chapter 14 : Banned and work that body!
Chapter 15: Remembering the forgotten.
Chapter 16: Hopeless
Chapter 17: Allstar Dreams.
Chapter 18: Island squabbling.
Chapter 19: Waking up, knocking out!
Chapter 20: Spontaneously late.
Chapter 21: A towel?
Chapter 22: Snapped in two
Chapter 23: Tantrum.
Chapter 24: Cheer up.
Chapter 25: Get drunk, Fuck 2, Get mad
Chapter 26: Escaping in tears.
Chapter 27: Giggle's name.
Chapter 28: Hating the news.
Chapter 29: Flee and come back to a surprise.
chapter 30: Leaving.
Chapter 31: In two different worlds

Chapter 2: escorte them to there room's... OR NOT!!!!

3.5K 14 5
By Sissilynn

Hope you guy's liked our first chapter :) !! - Sierra xx

Just keep reading, it gonna get better :P -Mireille xx

---------------------------------------------------

Mimi’s POV:

Once we we’re dry we and found all our clothes we came in. I made Sierra escort One Direction to They’re rooms so she could flirt with Harry. She headed upstairs followed by them but she gave me a worried glance. I mouthed her to not worry and to just be herself. With that she was walking away with the lads. I turned around expecting to haft to escort TW but no. They were happily sitting on the couches joking with each other. One thing was sure. I didn’t need to show them they’re rooms. I hopped on to the coffee table making my dress fly over my ass letting them see my underwear. I faced them watching to see their reaction. They were just staring at me inventively.

- So! I began to say. Guess you guys are alone with me for a while. I gave them all a side smile. Unless ,of course, you don’t want me here? I asked in a cocky voice.

- No you should stay. Max said wanting to know what I would do next.

- Than we have two choices. First is I escort you to your rooms and you all go to bed no fun.

They all groaned not liking that option.

- Second. I said. Is that we stay here and mess around and laugh until we can’t take it anymore. I continued. And just maybe if your lucky I could add a bonus.

- And what would that bonus be? Tom asked carefully paying attention to my moves.

I hopped of the table making my dress fly over my but again. I started walking slowly towards them.

- Well IF you’re lucky. Just maybe you could watch me strip! I said grinning at them.

Their eyes opened wide in excitement. Know I’ve got them in my grasp. They kind off went in a sort of trance just after. I used the time to right catch me on a peece of paper and set it in front of them. I fled as fast as I could down the hall. It did’nt take them long to realise I had disappeared.

Nathan’s POV:

Ok, so she obviously she doesn’t care about what her brother thinks. I thought. That got my hopes up. She’s really different from my sister. Instead of shy she’s more naughty. I have a hard time figuring out why they ‘re best friends. Is Sierra secretly naughty to!?

Tom’s POV:

After she answered she might strip I sort of went out of it. I can’t believe how fun and naughty she was. I can’t wait to find out more! I finally realised there was a note in front of me. I read what it said and darted up. I ran down the hall followed by the boys. I didn’t find her until I heard her whisper: hi Tom behind my back. I turned around grabbing her. I picked her up giving it to much strength almost throwing her over my back.

- Damn your light! I said to her. I almost threw you over my shoulder!

- You sound surprised. She answered me. What you thought I was heavy!

- I didn’t think you where heavy! But I’ve never picked anyone so light up before!

Mimi’s POV

Max showed up after Tom.

- For tom to think your light you must really be! He exclaimed.

Let me have her he told Tom.

I got past from Tom to Max.

- He’s right! You’re like a balloon!

- Seriously. Jay said coming down the hall. Pass her to me! He told him getting ready to catch me.

Before I knew it I was in the air flying across the hall landing safely in Jay’s arms.

- Max! I screamed.

- What! I did say you were like a balloon! He teased me.

- Hey Nath! Catch! Jay yelled.

Again I was flying across the room landing safely in Nath’s warm arms.

- DONT THROW ME! I yelled putting my arms around him, holding him tight. I’m so dizzy right know.

He laughed laying me down on the couch. I turn over on to my belly when I got squashed by 5 guys!

- UGHHG!! You guys are heavy! I shrieked.

- We just complemented you on how light you are and know you’re telling us we’re heavy! Siva teased me.

- Well you weren’t carrying five of me at the same time! I defended my self.

- Never mind what they said about you being like a balloon. Nathan whispered in to my ear. You’re more like a beautiful feather.

My heart started to beat really fast at his comment and his breath touching me. We all started joking around and laughing. We where really being loud and running around every where.

Sierra’s POV:

I got upstairs with One Direction. I made sure I was always in front of harry making sure he always had my but in plain view. Niall kept trying to get in front of Harry so that he could be the one with my ass in plain view. Harry however kept pushing him away. As much as I found it amusing it was getting in the way of my flirting. So I headed for Niall’s room first leaving him to unpack is stuff. I Continued on getting to Liam’s room getting Daddy direction out of the way. Zayn wasn’t paying much attention so he wasn’t much of a problem. Louis was on to me but didn’t say anything he was just smiling to him self. I got next to harry and looked at him fluttering my eye lashes. He noticed and chuckled.

- Are you having fun with that? He asked me catching me with my game.

- Euuhhh….

Damn now what!?

- I euhhh.. HAD SOMETHING IN MY EYE! I stupidly answered.

- Really! He teased me. It looked more like you saw something to play with.

Uuhhgg!!! Why can’t he just play along with me!

- Well maybe I did. I smirked at him walking back in front of him.

I got Louis and Zayn to their rooms leaving me alone with Harry. I started to walk slower so I could have more time. I need to try something else. I was about to speak when I hear loud laughing and running around coming from down stairs. JEASUS MIMI! What are you doing to them! Is she trying to force me to distract Harry. Well she gave me no choice now. I cant have him running back down stairs to get his sis out of trouble! I turned around to face Harry. He looked at me confused.

Harry’s POV:

I looked at Sierra as she just stood there. She was actually really pretty. I loved how she wasn’t afraid to wear what she wanted. Unlike my sis who always shows off her underwear! Sierra was shy but I thought it was cute. I didn’t know a lot about her yet but I felt like I was falling in love with her just by looking into her eyes. I heard my sis shriek and laugh from down stairs.

- Is Mimi with TW!? I asked Sierra.

- euhh….. Yes. She answered wanting to tell me the truth.

I was about to run down stairs but she grabbed my arm turning me back to her.

- HARRY! She yelled at me. Mimi can take care of herself. Why do you haft to be on her back every single time she as a little fun! Why don’t you just let her be for a bit and concentrate on me! She scolded me.

She realised she had spilled something she shouldn’t of and covered her mouth.

- I should go. She said looking really upset with herself. Your room is down the hall And your name is on the door. She said trying to walk away from me but it was my turn to grab her and pull her back.

- Do you mean that? I asked her. You actually want me to pay more attention to you!?

She blushed at me and nodded. I looked deep in to her eyes. I just couldn’t help myself anymore. Ever since we got here I’ve been trying to not look at her but now well how can I! I put my arms around her and pulled her in for a kiss. She didn’t stop me. I could feel her heart pounding against her chest as we locked lips. It was really long and full of passion. We both lost our breath and let go of the kiss. She put her head on my chest as I hugged her for a while. We finally broke apart not saying anything. Just feeling awkward we both went to our rooms.

Mimi’s POV:

I was having so much fun! It was 4:00 in the morning and we were laughing our heads off and saying really naughty stuff. We didn’t get any complaints from 1D. It surprised me that Harry didn’t come down to check on us so I just assumed Sierra succeeded in distracting him.

Max ‘s POV:

I was forgetting why we were here in the first place. I didn’t really care. I was having a blast! Mimi is so wild it’s amusing. It was getting later and later. I was getting tired. Tom was really tired! He sat down on the floor. In a few minutes he laid down. We all watched him as he fell asleep. Nathan looked exhausted too. He laid down besides Tom also starting to fall asleep but he wasn’t quite there. Me, Mimi , Jay and Siva all had our eyes wide open until we finally collapsed at our turn around 5:00.

Mimi’s POV:

I got so tired I just laid right on top of Tom and Nathan. I knew they wouldn’t mind. I mean I was known as a feather to Nathan and a balloon to tom. Just before I closed my eyes I saw Jay, Max and Siva all trip on each other and fall with a BOOM on the floor. I laughed and fell asleep as did they.

Mindy ( The maid)’s POV:

I WAS UP ALL NIGHT CLEANING THE WALLS! It was know 8:00 in the morning and I was heading down stairs to clean myself up and take a nap. I walked right on top of the lads and Mimi without even noticing them. I was that tired! I fell with a thud as Jay stood up because I stepped on him. I finally realised they were all asleep on the floor. WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WHIT THEM! I got back up staring at jay in the eyes. He just whispered: oh hey. And he fell right back asleep on Max. That was weird. I looked at Mimi. She had her head buried in Nathans chest and his hands where on her boobs. Tom had his arms wrapped around one of her legs as if it was a teddy bear. His face however was right in her ass! I knew what Harry would be like if he saw this so I went over to Mimi to wake her up know before he got up. I knew for one thing that 1D and Sierra went to bed like good children! Although I knew they weren’t really kids. I lazily poked Mimi with my foot.

- Mimi. I mumbled. Wake up.

She didn’t budge. Damn it Mimi what time did you guys fall asleep! I shacked her with my hands instead. She twitched and just mumbled in her sleep: No Nathan forgets about Harry just kiss me! Wow ok that didn’t sound too good. I saw the reality show camera and went over to see the footage that was caught of last night. Some of that really wasn’t good. I mean like naughty. Anyway it’s not something Harry should see. I heard footsteps cracking the floor up stairs. I grabbed the camera and ran back to Mimi shaking her so she would actually wake up. She jumped up cursing.

You scared the crap out of me! She shrieked waking up Tom who was still trying to hold on to his “teddy bear”. He let go when he realised what was going on and woke Nathan up. The footsteps where getting closer to the steps. The two boys went to wake up the rest of the lads in a hurry while I talked to Mimi.

- There’s some really bad footage in hear. Look I’ll hide it from Harry for now but I can’t erase it. I’m not allowed to. I whispered to her.

- Then I will! She said trying to grab it.

- No! You can’t either. You know what you agreed to when you accepter to be a star on this reality show. I told her. I’ll keep it away from the lads for now but you need to figure out how to calm them when this gets in the show.

Niall and Liam’s faces poked out from around the corner and I fled with the camera.

Jay’s POV:

What happened last night? I knew I didn’t have a hangover but I think I hit my head falling asleep on the floor. I heard more footsteps coming down the stairs as Liam and Niall came in looking confused.

- Wow you guys are already up! Liam said surprised. I don’t know why but I imagined you guys to be the type to stay up late and wake up late.

- euhh…Yeah we usually are but we were to exited to start the day here. I lied knowing I couldn’t talk about last night.

- What happened to your hair Mimi!? Niall exclaimed himself. It’s a total mess!

- I euhh… didn’t brush it before I went to bed. She told him.

Well that part was pretty much true. Harry came down looking awkward Followed by Louis and then Zayn. Sierra came down last also looking awkward. She and Harry gave each other a quick glance and looked away. Odd… I thought.

Sierra’s POV :

I came down still thinking about last night. I was shy again. I hated it! I went to the fridge and got out a huge bowl of cereal and carelessly started eating without caring that Niall was looking at me with a hungry look and Harry with a surprised one.

I was finally calming down until TW ‘s manager barged in yelling making me throw my bowl and it landed on Harry.

- WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU HAVE A CONCERT IN AN HOUR! He yelled.

- FUCK! Nathan yelled at his turn.

Boy does he care about his music! They usually have concerts at night but since they would be staying here for a while they decided to do one last concert in the morning and have the rest of the month and a little more off. All the boys rushed out the door looking like a mess and jumping in the limo. There manager told us we can come by when where ready. And with that they drove away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 136 20
Me and my Besties going to see our brothers who just happen to be one direction, Problems come into view While still making it the best summer of you...
216K 1.7K 65
(Previously known as My Life With Liam Payne) Kylie Coleman's life is really messed up. She had adoptive parents until they died in a tragic car acci...
5.3K 102 32
Kariann and Dakota are your two most average girls in the world. They live in the USA in a small town with fantasies and dreams as big as any other g...
16.2K 373 15
15 One-Shots written from prompts submitted by you lovely people.