A Fairy In a World of Swords

By Megan22998

Sword Art Online, a game where anyone who dies will die in real life. Fairy Tail, a guild for wizards who acc... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 Final
Sequel?
IM BACK!

Chapter 17

3.3K 97 24
By Megan22998

Lucy POV:

Ever since the wedding Asuna and Kirito had left their guild to have a small 'honeymoon' they had bought a nice size house on the floor that I had recommended and were having a lot of fun spending time together. I on the other hand have been working non stop to find the next dungeon to clear the current floor, not only that I've been training Silica and Kiko. They need to know how to defend themselves, Silica is lucky because she has Pina who can restore health. But Kiko only has her blade.

"Girls are you ready to train?" I call to them.

"Yes!" They call back and come running towards me.

Smiling at them we begin to walk, I decided that today we would train on the fields in the first floor. They still have animals which appear again and again there, since most people go to higher floors now. We teleport down and then walk to the field where I met Kirito and Klein on my first day here, it's strange to think this all happened two years ago. Feels like yesterday.

"Right girls, I want you to practice sword skills again today ok?" I say to them. "And Silica you need to learn how to not rely on Pina, so for today he's going to sit with me."

"Really Master? But I always need Pina with me, he makes me stronger.." Silica says looking down.

"I know he makes you stronger, but what if you end up getting separated? Or what if you need to protect him?" I say kneeling down to her level. "Pina will always be here to protect you, but sometimes we need to be able to protect the ones we love ok?" 

"Ok master, if you say so." Silica says and speaks with Pina.

"And you Kiko need to work on your agility, you're doing really well with the sword skills but you need to learn how to dodge more." I say to her as Pina comes and sits on my shoulder, I pull out a red berry and offer it to him as he squeaks happily.

"Ok mommy, should I try jumping over the boars before I attack them?" Kiko suggests.

"Sounds good to me, I'll be sitting just over there. If you find you can't handle the boar or need some help give me a call and I'll come running." I say and walk to sit on a bolder with Pina resting happily around my neck.

I watch the pair of them as they increase their skills and also learn new ones, I hear a pair of hands clap and turn around to see Agil walking towards me.

"Hey there Master Lucy, how's the guild been?" He asks leaning against the boulder.

"It's been good, how's the shop been doing? I know a lot of the members complain about your prices to me." I say nudging him.

"Hey not fair! I have good prices!" He says laughing slightly.

"I know you do, and I know that you help the lower level players with getting higher. Why don't you stop by the guild soon and I'll get Penelope to make you a nice meal, I know you don't make much since your cooking level is so low." I say and both girls come running over to us.

"Well if it isn't my two favourite fairy girls." Agil says giving them each a high five.

"Hey Agil!" Silica says panting, she then turns to me and smiles. "Can I have Pina back now?"

"Of course you can." I say waking the sleeping dragon, he then goes and sits on Silica's head going back to sleep. "Did today's lessons help you girls?"

"Yeah they did mommy, I managed to level up!" Kiko says showing me her menu.

"Nice one sweetie." I say kissing her head. "Let's head back then, I promised Kirito and Asuna I would bring a cake round for them as a house warming gift." 

"Oh yeah they bought a house didn't they!" Agil says walking with us.

"Yeah, I recommended the 22nd floor to them and it looks like they took my advice. Here is a photo they sent me." I say showing him a photo of the pair of them in front of their new house.

"Looks like a nice place, and did I hear you mention that your taking a cake to them?" Agil asks with a small amount of drool dripping from the corner of his mouth.

"Yes I am, now wipe your mouth. I'll bring some to you in a couple of days ok?" I say and he cheers, why are some of the men in this game so immature?

Once back at the guild I make a 'strawberry' cake for them, since we don't have the same food as in the real world Asuna helped me to figure out the combination which was the closest to Strawberries. I've done this for each of the guild members, it's become a tradition that when members have a birthday I make them something based off their favourite flavour. So with the help of Kiko we make the cake, I even let Kiko help me with the frosting...which might not have been the best idea...

"Ready to go and see Aunt Asuna and Uncle Kirito?" I ask as I put the cake into my inventory. 

"Yeah!" Kiko cries happily.

We begin to walk out of the kitchen and come face to face with a guild full of drooling members...

"Master...could we smell cake..." One calls.

"Sorry everyone! It's for Kirito and Asuna!" I call apologetically. "I'll make a big one soon, we have some birthdays coming up if my memory is right." I say smiling and the guild then cheers. "Don't forget everyone we'll be joining up with Knights of the Blood Oath soon to clear a dungeon, so I want you all to prepare as much as you can. From the sounds of things the boss will be tough, we'll be back soon." 

"Bye bye!" Kiko calls as we walk to the teleport station.

Once we teleport to the 22nd floor we begin to walk to the home of Asuna and Kirito, I'm glad I recommended this floor to them because it's a really nice floor. Forests full of lush trees, lakes full of fish, animals wondering freely. It's like a sanctuary, there are a good amount of people living here too although most people live either on the first floor or some of the higher floors. It all depends on the houses or apartments that are on offer. We walk down a wooden path a small wooden cottage comes into view, Kiko gets exited and runs over to it knocking the door happily.

"Wait for me Kiko!" I call running over to her.

The door opens and Asuna smiles at us.

"Hello Lucy, and what a nice surprise! We have princess Kiko too!" Asuna says pulling her in for a hug. "I'm glad you brought her Lucy, there is someone in here I would like her to meet."

Confused I follow Asuna into the cottage and see Kirito sitting on the sofa with a young girl next to him, she has long dark black hair and soft grey eyes. I have to do a double take because she looks very similar to Kirito.

"Who's that aunt Asuna?" Kiko asks tugging on her skirt.

"This is Yui, why don't you go and say hi to her." Asuna encourages.

As Kiko walks over to speak with Yui Asuna pulls me to the side.

"Who is that girl Asuna?" I ask.

"Her name is Yui and we found her on our walk yesterday, she doesn't have a player ID and she's not a quest. She was unconscious when we found her so we brought her back here, and when she woke up she called me Mommy and Kirito Daddy..." Asuna says smiling slightly.

"So you've become a mommy." I ask smiling.

"Yes, although she has no memory of her real parents. We think it might be a glitch or something so we're planning to take her to the first floor and see if anyone knows who she is, although I think it would be better to take her tomorrow. Both girls look like they are having a good time." Asuna glances over to both girls and smiles.

"I can help." I say taking Asuna's hands in mine. "I know it might get difficult but I will help as much as I can, I know Kiko can be a handful at times." I say and we both laugh.

Walking over to sit on the arm chair I smile at Yui, she seems shy but once she warmed up to Kiko the pair have been talking like they are old friends.

"Yui, this is Kiko's mommy Lucy. Do you want to say hello to her?" Kirito says  to the young girl.

"Ok daddy." Yui says walking over to me. "Hello Lucy!" 

"Why don't you call me Aunt Lucy? Since Kiko calls your Mommy and Daddy Uncle and Auntie." I say and she smiles at me.

"Ok then Auntie Lucy!" She says and gives me a tight hug.

"Would you like some cake? I made a strawberry cake for your mommy and daddy, but maybe you little girls shouldn't have any..." I say putting a finger on my chin.

"No I want cake Mommy!" Kiko whines.

"Me too, Me too!" Yui agrees.

Smiling I pull the still slightly warm cake from my inventory, Kirito looks very happy that I brought a cake and Asuna looks very happy too. The wedding cake was a big success so they both love my baking now, and any chance he gets Kirito will give me some sweet ingredients and ask me to make something with them. Asuna pulls out some plates and I cut everyone a piece of cake, after the cake was eaten both Kiko and Yui fell asleep leaning against each other on the sofa. Kirito, Asuna and I sit and talk for a while before I get a message from Loke asking where I am, so I send him the details and he's soon sitting with us.

"So let me get this straight, you people just find kids and take them in?" Loke asks.

"Don't say it like that Loke." Asuna scolds him.

"Sorry, but that's what it's sounding like." Loke says pouting.

"All that matters is that we keep them safe." I say giving Loke's head a smack. "How ever it happened we've become parents, and we need to take care of our girls." I say and everyone nods in agreement. "So tomorrow we'll head to the first floor and see if anyone recognises Yui, if they don't then you and Kirito will need to take care of her until the game ends." I say to Asuna.

"You're right Lucy." Asuna agrees. "We need to take care of them until this game ends, if it ever does.." 

"When it does I'll help you find her IRL." I say taking Asuna's hand in mine. "I'm going to be looking for Kiko anyway, so I will help you to find your daughter."

Asuna hugs me and then we talk for the rest of the evening, the girls play with Loke and Kirito while Asuna and I cook food for the evening meal. Yui laughs and plays happily with Kiko until the pair of them are fast asleep on the spare bed, Loke and I sleep on the sofa while Asuna and Kirito share a bed in the same room as the girls. I hope that it will be easy to find the girls IRL, I don't know how long I'll be able to survive without Kiko at my side. She's my little girl, and I won't stop until I can hold her in my real arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.3K 1.5K 31
To Fairy Tail it was a normal day. They was in the guild, most messing around with the other members while the others were getting jobs to go on. Eve...
15.5K 392 17
In a kingdom called Fiore there are wizards, many of witch are good and some evil. Magic was commonplace and with it wizards were as well. Guilds are...
277K 2.8K 200
You are (Y/N) (L/N), an S Class Dragon Slayer Wizard from Fairy Tail!! You always have a code, which is to protect your family at all costs!! You see...
1.3K 58 40
In a land far, far away, lies the Kingdom of Fiore, a small peaceful nation of 17 million, and a place filled with magic! Found in every home, bought...