Daughter Of The S/M Goddess

By AetherkingYT

Diana is the daughter of the Moon Goddess. She doesn't have a father and was created just like the Moon Godde... More

The Beatings
Caged
The Beginning of a Journey (Main Character Background/etc)

Trials

16 1 0
By AetherkingYT

Isabella ran through the forest at top speed. Wary of every crack and noise in the forest. She could hear a leaf floating down to the ground. She had envisioned this a million times and yet, her pursuer was always unknown. He had a strong voice and seemed to be calling out to her from all sides. She stops, grabs a twig, and cuts herself to make sure it isn't a dream. She feels a sting and then screams. Her whole arm left mangled  and holding by threads. She looked back at the stick and watched it transform into the shape of a man. "Him". She ran as his lips opened to say something and didn't dare look back. Knowing that with just one word he could freeze her didn't scare her, what scared her was her limbs slowing down. Slowly but steadily she knew she was dying.

She kept death at bay but knew she wouldn't last much longer. She let "Him" catch up and decided that it didn't matter if she was to die anyway.

"Oh, so I see this little game of cat and mouse is over now isn't it? Couldn't outrun me could you girly? What a shame I had to do that to your arm. You seemed so attached to it too. I only came to deliver a message. I guess I'll have to take you to him myself," He says with a grin.

He moved even faster than before and picked me up. I hear screams and everything goes black.

"He... Hello? I didn't kill you did I? Father would be rather disappointed if you died before the trials," He says.

"Trials?" I ask with a scratchy throat.

I looked at my arm and it seemed to be repairing itself. Weaving the thread back and forth as if my mom was still here. I violently arched as I thought of my mom. One second your a little girl with nightmares. Next thing you know your world shatters around you and a new one is created. Just like that, all for these "Trials".

"Yes trials! You've been training your whole bloody life for these. Remember running in the forest? Or perhaps saving your Dollie in the river? Or even climbing that waterfall to save your sister? Those were all the pre trials of physical strength and endurance. You passed with flying colors, father was very pleased.

"Do you really not remember? You killed my "Father"." I reply fiercely

"That was an accident. He swung the axe at me and I simply made a barrier. His fault for having such a soft skull." He chuckled.

"You take that back right now or I'll, I'll..." I reply weakly.

"You'll do what now?" He asks.

His eyes became red as I felt my body being pierced by a thousand invisible knives.

"THATS ENOUGH." Something shouts.

It had power over me as my anger simply subsided. I looked over in it's direction in complete obedience.

I saw a tall young man, then a lizard, then a spider, then a dragon, then my father and it continued to spiral. Until it eventually came to a conclusion of being a ball of light. It floated toward me and the power it radiated made me feel protected and worthless at the same time. It made me want to prove myself to it and I didn't know what had come over me.

"You may know of me," It says.

"I assume your god." I reply.

"Your assumption would be correct. From the day I created you, you were special. I didn't even need to add anything out of the ordinary. You just somehow formed into something mentally and physically stronger than everyone else. Most of your kind would pass out the second they see their arm gone. You simply accepted it and continued." God says.

"Thank you for the compliments, but what exactly are these trials?" I ask.

He turned red for a second while looking at the man and turned green for a second as well. The other man was shot back about five miles.

"According to his memories, he's been taunting, scaring, and making attempts on your life. What he was supposed to do is help his "SISTER" out through her human phase. He was supposed to tell you all about the trials instead of putting you in danger. I can't believe you had to watch your own "father" get killed." He said soothingly.

I finally realize that he had said I was that monster's sister. Disgust quickly filled me and I wanted to go back to my old world and cry in a hole. I saw my doll floating down the river that day. I guess that made me toughen up, hmm. Maybe I should thank him for that.

"Wait so your like my.."

"Yes. I'm your true father," He replies.

"Wonder if I can stab my brother with knives," I think to myself.

"No! Don't let him poison your mind like that. That's exactly what I don't want happening. This is why I'm giving you the "Trials". It is a series of mental and willpower tests that will allow you to be in this family fully if you pass. Though I have no doubt in you as long as you don't doubt yourself," He says.

I just realized he was talking in his actual voice. I could sense the power and loneliness in his voice. "Wait, I could sense that??" I thought.

As I look back at the ball of light I see that we're now in some sort of maze. It gets really quiet as the ball turns from yellow to purple. I feel this humming and rubbing inside of my head. Then it becomes more of a knock and I open the door and I see my brother and father. They both seem to want permission to come in so I give it to them. They float around and as I regain consciousness I see my brother standing in front of me.

"Look who's awake." He says coldly.

"Well at least I had a family I cared about," I reply harshly.

He seems to be taken aback by that and stares off for a second.

"Hello? Is this is the first trial? Where exactly are we going?" I ask.

"Oh, well it's where exactly are you going. The clue I was given was follow God's voice and then you will see the truth."

He disappears into thin air and leaves me alone, great. As I look around I see that the doors and walls are constantly shifting. Every five seconds all four of the doors open. I hear a voice and I start listening, I hear a slight trickling coming from the door on my right and spot a golden stream of light.

I quickly hop through the door and it shuts itself closed. I reach for the golden liquid and as it stirs around my hand, nothing happens. The room starts to close in on itself and I think about the clue. I touch the water and hear "close" repeatedly as the walls go in further.

"Close and sight, close and sight. My eyes I have to close my eyes." I think.

I get in a meditating position and close my eyes with my hands in the water.
"Open your eyes and your sight will allow you to see through these walls".

I open my eyes and the walls have stopped closing in and are now expanding. I try looking through the wall and nothing happens. I try again and still nothing. "See through the walls," I think. I run at the wall at full speed and prepare for my eyes not to close. As I'm about to hit the wall I feel a strange solidity and see everything around me.

"Hello?" I ask.

I look around some more and see where my father and brother are waiting for me. I walk through the walls and toward them.

"I'm surprised, you didn't die." My brother says sarcastically.

"Well done my child." My father says.

"Is that the last test?" I ask.

"Are you insane? What part of "Trials" don't you get. This is only the beginning sister." My brother replies.

"There is one more test. The test of temptation." My father says.

The room shifts around and I'm in a room with eight glasses. Seven of which are gold and the last is silver.

"These are the seven deadly sins that your brother has infected onto the humans. He chooses not to lift these curses through the ages. He isn't exactly the kindest of types like you are. The golds will make you mortal and forever make you crave that sin. The silver on the other hand will grant you infinite riches and great desire. Last but not least, the poisoned cup. This holy cup is poisoned with divine duty and responsibility. Choose wisely my child.

He leaves the room and allows me to chose for myself. I had already made the choice the second I laid eyes on the room. I pick up the poisoned cup and drink quickly but not greedily. I take the rest of the cup and pour it onto a hidden sapling in the corner of the room. It grows and I climb it to the top.

"You've done very well my child. Now your brother Lucifer has chosen death, hell, demons, and many other things to rule over. What would you like my child?" My father says.

I look up at the sky and see the sun and moon dancing together in the cosmos.

"You've chosen wisely, I bless you with immortality, godship, the powers that bind you to the sun and the moon, and your kin with blessed lives. Though you won't be having kin with any mortal. You never know." My father says.

"I'm sorry but can I ask of you two more things?" I ask.

"I don't see why not." He replies.

"I'd like a daughter, Diana will be here name. In the new world we will create she will be born at the beginning and live her own adventure.  Also you see the sun and moon here? Can you bless her with these in a necklace? Just in case she strays or her adventures take her into the mortal realm." I request.

He blesses me with this and I start to kneel as I see a fiery sword flow into his hands. It had uncomphrehensable power and I felt it rip into me. I quickly gained knowledge, knowledge no human should ever know. The blade was called Excalibur Wind of The Wise. Everything shatters once more as the moon and sun are plucked from the sky. My father resets the universe and creates world number three. I blesseth my daughter with this diary so she can learn from me and find her own destiny .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 3.2K 23
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
2M 99.7K 37
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
36.6K 2.4K 82
Just read the book to know. This book is inspired by the book Enigmatic queen by @SuccessSmile. I have made a lot of changes in the story as then I...
468K 18.8K 124
SYPNOSIS Reading Purifying Love made Rachelle D'magiba feel very insulted. The ending that the author had written didn't go well with her expectation...