Masked

By erothiccity

Aaliyah is 17, has a twin sister. She has her own way of dealing with the hatred her mum has for her, which i... More

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 12

137 5 2
By erothiccity

COMMENT, VOTE AND SHARE PEEPS

ENJOY

ABI X

____________________________________________

(Imogene’s POV)

“Babe pass me the joint”, Ben slurred. I passed the joint to him from where I was sitting on the floor.

“Love you”

“You too” 

It’s a Friday, I’ve been here living with Ben since Monday and the only thing I ever did was smoke or get drunk; I haven’t gone to college all week. I guess my family doesn’t care about me even my so called mother. How pathetic. I’ve turned to a crack head, that’s what living with Ben causes you. All he ever does is do drugs and have sex; I end up doing the thing that he does. Right so I passed the joint that was already rolled up to Ben and I smiled. He is an handsome boy, he takes my breath away mostly when he has that smile that he has right now on his face. He does have a kind heart right. I’m sitting down on the floor, coke on my nose. Ben and his friends are drinking; two of them are wasted, passed out on the floor. Ben’s just smoking his life away and so am I, inhaling and exhaling my life away. I had one more sniff, and then got up from the floor. I sat on Ben’s lap; I’m so high off my head.

He gave me some of his joint to smoke, I did. I took the Jack Daniels bottle off his hand and drank straight out of the bottle. I kept giggling because Michael, Ben’s friend is saying silly things talking like a baby.

“I want to go home” Michael started shouting all of a sudden.

“Freaking take me home now” I think this boy is bipolar, he was talking about being a toy car earlier and now he wants to go home.

He started stamping his foot, screaming and shouting about he wants to go home.

“I want mummy and daddy”

“Alright, calm the hell down. I’ll take you home”

 Ben stood up, he staggered to the door, and he’s obviously drunk. He rested on the wall, and uses his hand to gesture for Michael to move.  Michael crawled, literally crawled to the door. These guys are drunk I was just giggling.

“You guys can’t drive, you’re drunk.”

“Michael’s drunk, I’m not drunk. Perfectly able to control my drink babey” I giggled, he’s so drunk his just in denial.

“Yeah you are”

“No I’m not”

“You are”

“I want to go home, stop arguing”

“Sorry, Michael lets go”

“Can I come with you guys” I asked, I don’t want to be left alone at home with this wasted drunkards.

“Alright come then”

We got to the car; I was at the back seat. Michael was at the front seat next to Ben. Ben started driving, with Michael saying gibberish while I giggled at him. I should record this. After few minutes of driving, the car started swerving from left to right.

“What the hell’s-” I was unable to finish my sentence before I felt myself slamming into the front seat then back again to the back. “Ouch” was all I could mutter before everything went black.   

(Aaliyah’s POV)

It’s been four month since the accident, Imogene’s been in rehab, Ben and some other guy died what a shame. Stupid twin of mine, didn’t I tell her drug is bad and so is Ben. I guess mum now finally knows she isn’t so innocent after all. When she found out about what happened to Imogen she bawled her eyes out for ages saying she thought it would’ve happened to me not her angel. That woman is a demon face. Imogen’s coming from rehab today, apparently she’s been cured, and that’s good for her. Noah and I have been intimate so far, we’ve been together for ages now. I’ve lost track of how long we’ve been dating. It’s really been an awesome experience, the whole relationship stuff. Pretty cool to say Noah is mine and I’m his, nah it’s cool saying his mine.

It’s weird but I’ve been good and close friends with Bradley and his gang. They are really cool, we went cinema, did random stuff. Noah disapproves of me being friends with him, since when do I listen to Noah. Markus hates him, but oh well. He comes over to my house a lot, at first Noah though there was something suspicious going on but now he trusts me.

Sam has gone absolutely bonkers; he comes to my house like twice in a week. He’s really cool with me and Noah going out. He’s just a friend now, sometimes he forgets and try to get too close then I remind him. My mum really hates him, she goes on about I shouldn’t be friends with older men. I really don’t care; Bradley is cool with him, simply because they play games together. Noah still calls him the Range Rover guy even though Sam has introduced himself as Sam multiple times. The other day, Sam and Bradley met it was so awkward. Bradley had ‘the talk’ with me about older men. I explained that Sam’s just a friend so his alright with it. I’m not going to be humiliated.

Bradley, Cole, Joey and I are on our way to Thorpe Park. The weather has been awesome so far, so we decide let’s just go there. Noah wasn’t happy about this. Bradley was driving, Joey sat next to him and Cole and I were sitting at the back.

“I’m going on all the rides when we get there” Cole said with a goofy smile on his face.

“Dude, you said that the last time. Admit it, you’re a wimp” Bradley said turning to Cole.

“Why don’t we have a bet” I said mischievously smirking while rubbing my palms together.

“Yeah, about what”

“Whoever goes on more than five scary rides without screaming gets hundred pound, and whoever doesn’t join the bet is a wimp and would pay hundred pounds” mwahahaha

“What, you idiot we’re going to pay hundred pound both ways” Joey said staring at me like I’m a psycho.

“Yeah that’s the point. So who’s up for it?”

“I am” they all said.

“May the best man win?” Bradley said as a question

“Yea definitely, I need that hundred more for some serious shopping” so many clothes that I need to buy.

“You bitch, so that was you’re plan. Go shopping” Cole said with horror flipping both of his hands up.

I poked my tongue out at Cole with both my thumbs on my hand; basically I was doing silly things to him.

We got to the park, we broke off into two group. Cole and I, Bradley and Joey; our plan was to go on one ride, look for the other team and swap and yeah that’s it. We went on colossus. The queue was very long but it worth it right, I must get that money. Eventually after the queue, we had to go on the ride, finally. We go on the ride, Cole kept boasting saying he won’t shout or scream. I nodded my head obviously thinking why I agreed to bet, I’m so scared. The ride started moving, it got to the top, waited for like 2seconds and bam with full speed started moving to the floor. I was going to scream and I though the money, the money. I kept chanting the money, Cole wasn’t screaming

“Hey Cole”

“Yeah” I bet he wants to scream, but is being a boy and doesn’t want to next to a girl.

“Awesome ride right?”

“I know right”

“Oh shit”

“WHAT”

“My seatbelt just came off; I’m going to die Cole”

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” Cole screamed so loud I went deaf. Mwahaha, I started laughing, the ride ended.

“You lose”

“You’re such a bitch”

“Do I look like a female dog to you?”

“Arghh, I can’t believe I fell for that stupid trick”

“Don’t worry. It takes a really stupid person to fall for that trick”

We walked out; I saw Bradley and Joey by the corner sitting on the bench.

“So who screamed?”

“Both of us”

I started laughing, this is funny. I guess I’m going to win this silly bet.

“Shut up”

“Who screamed among you guys?”

I pointed my finger straight to Cole, he groaned. The boys started laughing.

“You screamed and she didn’t. Didn’t I tell you, you’re a wimp?” 

The rides went on and on, we all lost. How pathetic not even one of us could win. I had one ride left but Joey made me scream when he said he thought he saw a spider. I know stupid, how a spider can make me loose. But I’d admit it, it was fun. We went KFC eat big food, I got called a pig by Bradley multiple times. I don’t give a flying donkey, I love my food.

I got dropped home; I walked in to see Imogen. Oh yeah, I forgot she was coming home today.

“Hey” I smiled at her

“Hi” she smiled weakly at me 

“I can’t believe you went out with your pathetic excuse called friends when you knew I was going to pick your sister today” my mum stormed from wherever she was earlier into the living room. I looked her up and down; I don’t have time for this. She hasn’t spoken to me since Imogen went to rehab, now she feels like talking. I don’t have time. I just ignored her and walk to my room.

“Liayh, come down here this instant. How dare you walk away from me when I’m talking to you” here we go, why couldn’t Imogen stay in rehab. It’s not that I’m not happy she’s here; it’s just that now my mum’s going to see the reason to talk to me and cause unnecessary argument. I don’t understand how she hates me; she always saw me as the bad child and has always hated me. For no reason, she loves Markus and Imogen but not me. I don’t care; she can shove her love up her saggy tits.

I got my phone and called Noah, that should help me calm down. I know if I get angry with my mum, I’ll say things I know I shouldn’t say. I’ve never been rude to her; only just ignore her; that’s not rude right?

“Hey babay”

“Hmm, hey”

“What’s wrong?”

“My mother”

“She’s started again?”

“Yeah she has” I sighed, Noah understand what I go through with my mum.

“Do you want me to come over?”

 “Nooo, you want her to start calling me a slag again?”

“Oh yeah, alright then; how was your day?”

“Great. Yours”

“Could be b-”

“Noah stop! What with this weird conversation. What’s going on? We don’t talk like this”

“Err, yeah I know. It’s just there’s a lot going on right now”

“And….”

“Err.. It’s just that”

“Say it for god sake” I’m getting frustrated here. What the hell’s going on with him?

“Don’t worry, I’ll tell you it to your face”

“Oh right, you want to break up uh?”

“No. I can never break up with you baby girl, don’t you understand that I love you?”

“Yeah you do”

“As much as I’d love to stay and talk to you, I have to go my mum need me yeah”

“Ok, love you”

“Hmm, bye”

Well that sucks, I need someone to take my mind off this, my mum annoying me and calling me names. Telling me I was a mistake, yeah you guessed right, she’s still running her mouth about I’m the problem of this family. I don’t get it, what family? I got out of my bed and went downstairs. I was about to walk out of the door

“Where the hell do you think you’re going?”

“Out”

“You’re sister just came back from rehab after all this months, all you could do was be useless around as usual. You don’t have the sympathy to sit with her and talk about things.”

I’m not going to say a word just stare at her. Is she serious? See what I mean, she’s always annoying me. It’s like she made it her mission to make my life miserable for no reason.  I didn’t say a word to her, I opened the door and I left. I started walking, I called my dad.

“Hey princess”

“Hi dad”

“What’s wrong?” see that’s why I love my dad, his able to know that there’s a problem without me saying it to him.

“Mum” he signed immediately I said this. He knows how well mum and I don’t get along. We’ve never gotten along.

“Are you sure you don’t want to move in with me?”

“Yes dad, I’m sure. When I start uni, I will but not now”

“Alright, princess I love you. You know you can call me anytime I’m here for you alright?”

“Yeah, love you too. Thanks dad” I sniffed, there’s tiny bits of tears rolling down. I never cry about anything but this matter is just crazy. I wish I got along with my mother like most children does. She just hates me for no reason.   

“It’s alright. Don’t cry I wish I was close by.”

“Me too, I’ll call you later ok dad”

“Yeah ok then. Bye Princess”

“Bye dad”

I found myself walking to Sam’s house. This is so weird, I was just having a stroll and I ended up here. He can definitely make me feel better if you know what I mean. Noah my stupid boyfriend that clam he’ll always be there isn’t, is even hiding stuff away from me.

I got in to Sam’s house we talked and I told him everything. I felt so vulnerably while talking to him, I cried; I actually cried in front of him. I bet I looked a mess and disgusting. He had all sorts of wine and drink in his fridge, right now I just want to drink my sorrow away. I’m not a drinker, but right now I need few drinks. I got so drunk and wasted, it was unbelievable.

 I woke up the next morning feeling sore everywhere, ouch I moaned out loud. There was tablet and water next to the bed with a note there.

“I’ve gone to work, take some tablets to help you’re hangover. You had a lot of drink last night. I have to say the wasted side of you is very sexy, drooling everywhere and wanting me so bad. LOL well make some food to eat alright. Sam A”       

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205 103 17
"Life is one hell of a roller coaster ride for Aaliyah" Will Aaliyah survive on her roller coaster ride as she navigates through college, friendships...
28.8K 904 29
Jaliyah Campbell is a 23 year old trying to succeed in life. She was kicked out of her home at the age of 16 by her single mother moved back into her...
5.5K 98 38
22 year old Aaliyah Jackson is trying to put her past behind her and focus on new beginnings. With college graduation around the corner, her ex stalk...
4.5K 104 14
***WARNING: SOME SCENES ARE PRETTY GRAPHIC OR TRIGGERING SO IM LETTING YOU KNOW BEFORE HAND*** I was 17 years old when I found out I was pregnant and...