His Angel (H.S) Book 1 ✔

By StylesQueen15

"She's gonna be an Angel, just you wait and see, when it turns out she's a devil in between the sheets.. and... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: First Day
Chapter 2: Harry
*Chapter 3: Caught*
Playlist
*Chapter 4: Awkward Moment*
Chapter 5: The Dinner
*Chapter 6: Dirty Dream*
*Chapter 7: Zayn*
Chapter 8: The Talk
Chapter 9: Ditching
Chapter 10: Moving Day
Chapter 11: No Party
*Chapter 12: Fix It*
*Chapter 13: The Start*
*Chapter 14: Cuddles & Pizza*
*Chapter 15: Daddy*
Chapter 16: Can't Concentrate
*Chapter 17: Shower Sex*
Chapter 18: Louis
*Chapter 19: Party Tonight*
*Chapter 20: Tease*
Chapter 21: Plans Made
*Chapter 22: Don't Make Noise*
Chapter 23: Cruise
*Chapter 24: Dirty Mouth*
*Chapter 25: Angry Harry*
*Chapter 26: Bonding*
Chapter 27: Liam
Chapter 28: Jealous
*Chapter 29: Mine*
*Chapter 30: Liam's B-Day*
Chapter 31: Drunk Harry
Chapter 32: Niall
*Chapter 33: Talk Dirty*
*Chapter 34: Surprise*
*Chapter 35: Bored*
Chapter 36: The Letter L
Chapter 37: The Break Up
Chapter 38: Not in the Mood
Chapter 39: On a Break
*Chapter 40: Need You*
Chapter 41: I'm Fine
*Chapter 42: It's Over*
Chapter 43: Worst Weekend
Chapter 44: Ice Princess
Chapter 45: The Invite
Chapter 46: Cool Harry
*Chapter 47: Niall's Party*
Chapter 48: What Have I Done?
Chapter 49: I Miss You
*Chapter 50: Daddy's Princess*
Chapter 51: It's Sick
Chapter 53: You
*Chapter 54: The Past*
Chapter 55: Blue Eyes
Chapter 56: Roxy's Dad
*Chapter 57: Not Stupid*
Chapter 58: Now What
*Chapter 59: Birthday Girl*
*Chapter 60: I'm Better than Her*
Chapter 61: We can't do this
Chapter 62: Halloween
Chapter 63: I hate hospitals
Chapter 64: Home
Chapter 65: Marry Me
Chapter 66: Engaged
Chapter 67: Why?
Chapter 68: Happy Birthday mom
Chapter 69: Disappointed
Chapter 70: Unpleasant Thanksgiving
*Chapter 71: Who's your daddy?*
*Chapter 72: Hotel it is*
*Chapter 73: Zayn finds out*
Chapter 74: Lost
*Chapter 75: The Silent Treatment*
Chapter 76: Mistake
*Chapter 77: Skinny-Dipping*
Chapter 78: Naked
*Chapter 79: Forgive Me*
Chapter 80: The Truth
Chapter 81: He Can't Know
Chapter 82: Louis Quits
Chapter 83: Best Friends
*Chapter 84: Friendship Over*
Important!
*Chapter 85: Payback*
*Chapter 86: My Angel*
Chapter 87: Change of Plans
Chapter 88: Love You Goodbye (The End)
Bonus
His Secret
Hi Everyone!

*Chapter 52: Wrong Name*

3K 65 43
By StylesQueen15

*Chapter 52: Wrong Name*

Saturday; September 16, 2017

Roxanne

"Mom can I please?" I try my best to plead my mother to let me go out with Zayn. She chuckles as she finishes making breakfast. Harry glares my way as he tries to read his newspaper.

We haven't spoken of what happened last time. Thursday was the only night it happened and I'm sure it won't happen again.

"Hmm, alright sweetie but be back early," she warns.

"Mom I'm not a little girl anymore. You said you'll trust me."

"Okay okay," she chuckles. "Not too late though."

"Thanks!" I giggle and give her a quick hug as I walk out of the kitchen. I head out the door as Zayn gets out of the car opening the door for me. I smile walking towards him. "Such a gentleman," I kiss his cheek and he chuckles gripping to my hips stopping me as he kisses me.

"Anything for my girl," he pulls back and winks as I get inside. He goes over to his side and buckles up starting the car.

"So where to?" I question.

"Hmm it's a surprise," he chuckles driving out of the driveway.

**

I chuckle as I walk with Zayn around the duck pond as we eat our ice-cream. We been silent for a while as we just enjoyed the view and the cool air breeze.

"So this is your idea of a date?" I smile fiddling with my cup as I twirl the spoon around the ice-cream.

"You not like it?" I hear him say, I smile looking over at him.

"Of course I do. It's just we haven't had this sort of date..."

"Not my fault you only crave pizza," he laughs. I giggle hitting his arm playfully.

"Dork."

"Cutie," he smiles and I roll my eyes giggling as I finish my ice-cream. We throw our cups into the trash can and continue walking as he wraps his arm around my shoulder. "I don't want to lose you."

"You're not Zayn."

I feel him kiss the top of my head making me smile. I turn over looking up at him and peck his lips. He smiles wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me closer to his chest as he kisses me.

**

I'm pushed over inside as he opens the door as we make out. I moan into the kiss as Zayn starts removing his jacket shutting the door.

"Are you sure no one will be home?" I say through kisses.

"I'm sure baby. We're all alone," he picks me up and carries me to his room. I gasp as he pushes me against the wall as he kisses all over my neck.

I moan and pull his shirt over his head. He smiles and kisses me. I start rubbing his crotch as a moan escapes his lips. He turns me around as my hands take a hold at the wall as he starts grinding his crotch against my butt.

He squeezes my butt making me squeal as he chuckles. He leans over kissing over my shoulder and continues grinding. I start moving my butt more already feeling his bulge. I smile turning around and kiss him slowly pushing him back. He falls on the bed as I climb over. He watches me and I lean over kissing his neck. He takes a hold of my butt again.

"What are you doing to me," he grunts.

"Nothing special," I giggle winking and lean down kissing down his chest. I keep moving down as I reach his belly button I look up at him. He furrows his eyebrows watching me cautiously as I unzip his jeans opening his belt. He helps me pull down his jeans as I finish removing them along with his boxers.

I lean down taking a hold of his cock and lick up and down his shaft.

"Mmm yeah," Zayn breathes out. I look over as he lays back down shutting his eyes.

I slowly lick around his tip while stroking his shaft with my hand.

"Faster baby please."

I smile and take his cock inside my mouth as I start bobbing my head up and down making him groan. I do it at a fast pace while stroking the bit rest of him. I moan removing my hand and suck on his cock with just my mouth. I feel Zayn's hand taking a hold of my hair as he bucks his hips letting out grunts of pleasure revolving.

"Mmm yeah oooh."

"You like that baby?" I moan as I continue to suck on his cock.

"Fuck! Yesss mmm."
I start to gag a bit but I keep reminding myself if I was able to do this with Harry, then this shouldn't be difficult to deal with.

I stop as I catch my breathe. Why does Harry have to cross my mind?
"You okay?" Zayn asks and I look at him nodding. "You can stop."

"No," I shake my head and he furrows his eyebrows chuckling. "I'm finishing this," I smile and lean down licking his dick.

I look at him as he bites his lip watching me. I moan as I slowly take his shaft back inside my mouth. I twirl my tongue along the way as I move up and down slowly.

"Mmm."

I moan and continue to suck him harder and faster. I do this non-stop as I feel his cock at the back of my throat as I deep throat him.

"Fuck!!! Oh baby mmm. Fucking hell I'm so close."

I continue to move my head faster feeling every inch of him.

"I-I'm close. Ro-Roxanne. Mmm baby," he breathes out. He knows I don't like this, I don't do this. But I'm ignoring him and continue to go through with it.

He grunts breathing out heavily as I feel the warm liquid making me gag but I'm able to swallow a bit as some of his cum falls down the corner of my mouth.

I pull back looking at him as I am breathing like there was no tomorrow.

He looks at me shocked. I smile licking my lips.

"Wow," he breathes. "I never seen this side of you."

I chuckle as he grabs a tissue on his bedside table and wipes my mouth with it.

"That was amazing."

"Really?"

"Well, I did just have an amazing mouth on me," he winks and I giggle. He smiles and helps me out of my clothes. He lays me down gently and reaches over as he grabs something.

"Condoms?" I question.

"Ye-yeah. Umm safety right?"

"We never used a condom before," I chuckle. "Besides I'm on that shot, we are safe."

"Yeah but still. More safety babe," he chuckles as he puts the wrapper on him.

"Okay, if you say so," I laugh and he hovers me as he enters his cock fully inside me. I moan biting my lip as he starts thrusting.

"Oh yeah baby," he grunts and thrusts faster. "Fuck, so good baby."
"Mmmm," I smile closing my eyes arching my back as he keeps thrusting. The pace becoming faster as I let out a scream. "Fuck yes!"

"You feel amazing baby," he grunts as he starts rubbing my clit at the same time.

"Yesss mmmm don't stop," I smile moaning. I open my eyes seeing those piercing green eyes. The beautiful gleam of his face staring down at me.

"Cum for me baby," he moans out.

I smile as I feel the pleasure erupting.

"Oh yes!! Daddy fuck!!" I scream as I cum.

"Daddy?"

I catch my breath and open my eyes staring at a confused Zayn.

"Umm," my cheeks are starting to burn up.

"That's a new one," he chuckles. "I didn't know you had a thing for daddy kink."

"Za-Zayn umm—"

"I can work with that," he winks and leans down as he licks down on my core. I gasp biting my lip watching him as he finishes me off.

That was close...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 7.7K 27
Larry Stylinson Story (Completed) Harry Styles, a senior in high school, ready to graduate and live the college life, gets his dreams crushed wi...
18.9K 930 24
"How could you do such a thing to me." Harry sobbed " It's not what I'm doing to you, its what you're doing to yourself" ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 23 year-old Ha...
1.2M 19.2K 78
*MATURE CONTENT* (18+) PLEASE DON'T COPYRIGHT "Go fuck yourself Harry! this conversation is over you need to leave" I hate him so much, but I seem t...
11.2M 267K 105
Harry Styles isn't my father, he's my stepfather. Well ex-stepfather. My mother married him when I was 18, she was 36 and he was 20. Totally gross r...